[其他] 号外!Brian有女朋友!

[复制链接]
gtxys 发表于 2005-1-16 23:52:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

他的女友就是2004年的法国小姐Laetitia Bléger,说实话,俺觉得长相一般!

469666144_small.jpg
 楼主| gtxys 发表于 2005-1-17 01:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

他俩在法国也算是知名情侣了!

樱桃蕃茄 发表于 2005-1-17 09:46:00 | 显示全部楼层
看起来还比较般配。[em27]
鱼类 发表于 2005-1-16 23:55:00 | 显示全部楼层

哦?是她吗?

楼主| gtxys 发表于 2005-1-16 23:57:00 | 显示全部楼层

对,就是她,这个妆化得不错,但是我看了其他几张非晚妆的照片,不是很漂亮,有些显老!

鱼类 发表于 2005-1-17 00:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

有一张他们的合影

Miss France Snags Joubert

As the French Grand Prix got underway, every newsstand in France sported a photo of the smiling face of European champion Brian Joubert on the cover of ‘OhLa!', the French equivalent of People magazine. (Other stories included Leonardo DiCaprio turning 30 and Mia Farrow as a UNICEF ambassador.)

The 20 year-old had his arms entwined around Laetitia Bléger, the current Miss France, a brown eyed 23 year-old brunette, who was to hand over her fake glittery crown to her successor on December 4.

As part of their contracts, winners of the Miss France title have to remain unattached. For one year, she is “the fiancée of all the men of France” according to the rules of the contest. But, in an unprecedented move, the head of the organization gave permission for her to announce her love for Joubert. They met last April when both were invited to a broadcast of a famous show. Although they later revealed they did notice each other, they left without exchanging a word.

A month later both participated in a celebrity gala. Still Joubert made no approach, so Bléger took matters into her own hands. She got his mobile number from another skater and “texted” him. She said she had never done that before and that she was astonished at herself. Then, when he didn't reply, she was devastated!

Joubert thought it was a joke and that, in any case, she was out of his league! It took until June for them to go on their first date, dinner in a restaurant in Paris. The ex-airline hostess, who intends to model, declares, “At the start it was his physique which attracted me, but now I love everything about him, his personality, even his odor after four hours of training. I adore sleeping with my nose on his neck.”

His parents approve. Raymonde Joubert said, “When Brian told me he was bringing Miss France home, I was very intimidated. But that only lasted 2 minutes. Laetitia is very natural. I could see this is real love.”

Her husband, Jean Michel, agrees. “She is good for Brian. She brings him a certain calmness, which is important for a sports man. But they are too young to consider marriage. They have to consider their careers.”

Bléger says she wants to start a family with Joubert but will wait patiently. Joubert says he's never ever thought of himself as a husband and father, but now it seems a natural development. But not before the 2006 Olympics.

In the meantime, Joubert has his own private nurse, which he need when he came down with gastroenteritis after his exhibition in Paris at Trophée Eric Bompard, which forced him to withdraw from Cup of Russia

楼主| gtxys 发表于 2005-1-17 00:35:00 | 显示全部楼层
Miss France比Brian大3岁,不过好像他俩差不多高,甚至女方要高一些!看来是这个小妞儿主动进攻啊,洋妞儿就是大方……强!不过看来Brian对她也有意思,家长都见了,看来是准备在2006之后结婚!唉,结婚可以,Brian你别退役就行,俺们还想再看你多滑几年呢!不过,我怎么有种预感,他俩……悬……但愿我这个乌鸦嘴不准吧!
loooop 发表于 2005-1-17 01:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
小猪素弓虽......
yueguang 发表于 2005-1-17 15:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

选美冠军们看起来都是一个样!!

ronaldo 发表于 2005-1-17 15:37:00 | 显示全部楼层

这个消息两月前就有了,咱论坛没见说过,看来大家都比较学术而非八卦,我还以为是空穴来风呢。看国外的论坛上说,他俩已经同居了,但小猪并不打算现在和她结婚,不知是真假。

就是这个姑娘,2004年法国小姐。

官网上的,应该没错吧!

Ray 发表于 2005-1-17 16:56:00 | 显示全部楼层

瞧!Brian笑的真是开心。祝他俩幸福(希望这对俊男美女多生几个超可爱漂亮的小BB,报效祖国哦)。[em27]

vivian_love 发表于 2005-1-17 19:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
感觉很舒服的姑娘~~~~不象其他只会说“WROLD PEACE”的花瓶
柏山艾莉 发表于 2005-1-17 19:45:00 | 显示全部楼层

天那

这女人显老 Brian明显比她看起来小很多

说实话两人不太配

不过还是要祝福他们

lilysnow 发表于 2005-1-18 08:25:00 | 显示全部楼层