返回列表 发新帖

[资讯] ZHENYA已经回到彼得堡接受治疗,情况很严重!

[复制链接]
sock 发表于 2005-3-21 15:13:00 | 显示全部楼层

好心痛啊!!!怎么可以这样!!!

我自己试过双脚骨膜炎还参加校运会,结果第二天都不能走路了,差点站不起来。带伤比赛真的很痛苦!!

表演这样的就不要勉强去了啊,养好伤才是最重要的!!那个经纪人难道就不能体谅一下嘛!!

shapidog 发表于 2005-3-21 20:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
心痛之极,愿zhenya能安然度过这段艰难时期//bless
plushenko 发表于 2005-3-22 19:45:00 | 显示全部楼层

我的心碎了……

本来还会埋怨,埋怨普为什么弃权,

真的好后悔,好后悔,好难过,好难过……

另外,就让他们抬普,绕场一周好了!这个主意太好了!

是冰王子,就一定得忍受这些吗?就必须要做卖点吗?就必须在冰场上啼血吗?

……

立羽 发表于 2005-3-22 20:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
上回在布拉格他不是因为伤得太重无法上场。而是因为他以自己受伤为名没有参加isu的比赛,另一头却跑到捷克去表演,于是isu警告他那天如果敢上台就后果自负。不过这次他倒真的是伤得挺重了,伤痛是所有选手的敌人,没有一个选手不曾遇到过,所以相信zhenya也该“习以为常”了,他一定能处理好伤病与演出之间的关系。
心潮澎湃 发表于 2005-3-22 23:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
希望小普不要拿青春赌明天。
加菲 发表于 2005-3-23 10:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用立羽在2005-3-22 20:05:32的发言: 上回在布拉格他不是因为伤得太重无法上场。而是因为他以自己受伤为名没有参加isu的比赛,另一头却跑到捷克去表演,于是isu警告他那天如果敢上台就后果自负。不过这次他倒真的是伤得挺重了,伤痛是所有选手的敌人,没有一个选手不曾遇到过,所以相信zhenya也该“习以为常”了,他一定能处理好伤病与演出之间的关系。

说起那件事就郁闷~ 虽然zhenya有责任, 我觉得经纪人和俄冰协责任更大! 本来冰协好象没有怎么管他, 但是isu一警告, 也跟着加压, 一点好话也不替他说, 还在电话里say"上了场就不要想进国家花滑队!", 靠! 我记得有报道说俄罗斯和中国一样, 选手表演的钱一部分是要交给冰协的, 以前不让表演, 不是也在训练吗? 那应该不缺钱咯, 现在怎么又"不表演就没有训练经费"? 那冰协是干什么吃的? 不会是跟我们篮协一样吧?! 所以我觉得不是那个经纪人在扯谎就是他们冰协不干正事~

souloftheice 发表于 2005-3-25 18:49:00 | 显示全部楼层

俄罗斯冰协~~~~无语......

zhenya还是先养伤吧,其他的都随它去。有啥事倒时再说。得分得清主次呀,治病是最重要的,其他的演出啊,什么乱七八糟的活动都放放。为什么zhenya身边就没有一个敢承担责任的人呢?什么事都协调好是不可能的,经纪人应该把好这一关,有的事该推就得推,管它是谁~~~确定目标,扫除一切干扰目标的障碍。目标是冬奥会的金牌,现在就得养伤,凡是阻碍普治病的事情全都推掉!!!

souloftheice 发表于 2005-3-25 18:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
多问一句,zhenya的腹股沟的伤是不是和做贝尔曼旋转有关?
电气海豚 发表于 2005-3-25 19:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

应该和贝尔曼有关的。

现在强烈希望普炒了这个经纪人!啥都协调不好!上回就害普被嘘这回要是把普身体搭上我跟他玩命!

还有俄罗斯冰协!也都是吃人饭不干人事的!

mingch164 发表于 2005-3-26 02:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

KING ON ICE 上说普确定不参加COI的演出了,现在对他来说养好伤最重要。上帝保佑,这就对了嘛。不过我想就是他的伤情允许他表演他也不敢了,要不俄罗斯人民还不把他拆了或用口水把他那啥了。

KING ON ICE 上还登了普致全体冰迷的信,看来他对自己没为俄罗斯争得三张入场券还是挺在意的,可确是实属无奈呀。

楼主| mmyy 发表于 2005-3-26 12:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
After the end of world figure skating championship 2005 Evgeni Plushenko addressed through the famous newspaper "Moskovsky komsomolec" all the fans of figure skating.

Evgeni Plushenko, who has withdrawn from the world figure skating championships because of an injury, left Moscow only yesterday. Before departure from Moscow the figure skater gave the first and only interview for these days to observer of "Moskovsky komsomolec" , Irina Stepanceva with the request to place his address to all fans of figure skating.

"I tried very hard. I fought. I fought for three places for Russia for the Olympic Games. But my bad form, only two weeks of trainings and a heavy injury have not allowed me this opportunity - to help our team. The Doctors of CITO ( Moscow Central traumatological Institute)where I was being inspected these days, have told that I have my groin's ligament slightly torn. Treatment will take some weeks, after that the regenerative period is necessary.

I know, that not all the people think that my decision to withdraw the Worlds was right. Some people told me: it's not important if you become second or third - you still will be a national hero. But such offers are unacceptable for me in principle. I can not fight half-heartedly and I don't want to earn undeserved emotions.

I did my best and I will always do my best in the future . I'm sorry that in Moscow I couldn't show the performance, which the fans of the figure skating were expecting and had every right to expect."

Yours Evgeni Plushenko.

这是KING ON ICE上的普的信,没翻译,大家自己看!顶楼上!

楼主| mmyy 发表于 2005-3-26 12:41:00 | 显示全部楼层

有谁精通俄语啊,帮忙翻译www.plushenko.narod.ru上的文章啊,我现在天天在看,字典查死了,问我妈妈一堆问题,真是好累,那上面好像天天都有关于普的报道,很细的!

鱼类 发表于 2005-4-8 10:19:00 | 显示全部楼层

普鲁申科已经在德国动了手术,而且是两个手术:腹股沟手术和疝气手术,下面是FSU上的一段翻译:

"To Russian figure skater to Yevgeny Plyushchenko made two operations. Week ago it and its trainer Aleksey mishin departed into Munich, where the local doctors placed to athlete diagnosis "inguinal ruptures". Last Thursday Plyushchenko they removed rupture from the right side, on Friday - from the leftist. According to the teacher, in the beginning of May Plyushchenko already will be able to approach the trainings on ice. On this in the interview of the "time of news" described the President of the federation of figure skating of Russia Valentina piseyevs. Let us recall, Plyushchenko in the middle of March it were removed from the competitions on the championship of the peace in figure skating, which was passed to Moscow, because of the injury. On the sums of qualification and short program Yevgeny occupied the third place following a Swiss by Stephan Lamb'elem and the Frenchman by Brian zhyuber. Short program Yevgeny otkatal is unsuccessful: it fell during the performance of sheepskin coat into four revolutions, without having fixed horse on ice after landing. The injuries, which recently literally pursue our compatriot, were said: in the course of qualification to the injury of groin the injury of back was added. "today to me they made an intramuscular prick, so that during the appearance pain only poutikhla. But because of the injury of groin I was prepared only two weeks, in this dead time it is unreal to collect optimum form. Certainly, it would be possible to pass tournament, but I selected another way, about which I do not feel sorry. Version is not excluded, that I will lose the championship of peace. But nothing terrible, nevertheless as a result everything will be good. The main thing, that 4 it did not bring fans, indeed Russia greater than century did not assume the tournament of this rank ", said Yevgeny after arbitrary program. Marry theoretically still it was chance to conquer after short program u - for this it was necessary to flawlessly otkatat' arbitrary program. But Aleksey mishin, trainer Plyushchenko, the day before recognized that in this state the Russian hardly will be able to win. "in the show be rolled he can and now, and here to come out in the manner that the champion of peace must come out - here about this there are doubts", stated teacher. After several days became known that the operation will be required figure skater. It passed the short-term course of treatment in the central institute of traumatology and orthopedics in Moscow. Capital physicians refer to what the discussion deals with the inflammation. In order to place precise diagnosis and to manufacture correct treatment, athlete left for the boundary."

原新闻贴的小普的照片很有意思

乖猪猪 发表于 2005-4-8 12:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用mmyy在2005-3-26 12:41:13的发言:

有谁精通俄语啊,帮忙翻译www.plushenko.narod.ru上的文章啊,我现在天天在看,字典查死了,问我妈妈一堆问题,真是好累,那上面好像天天都有关于普的报道,很细的!

好羡慕你哦,听说你是中俄混血儿,一定是PPMM

偶的英语还行,可以帮你翻译英文稿件

楼主| mmyy 发表于 2005-4-9 13:27:00 | 显示全部楼层
PLUSHENKO OPERATED IN GERMANY

Sov. Sport April 6, 2005

Three times World Champion Evgeni Plushenko was operated in Munich 杋n Dr Ulrica Mushavec抯 clinic. According to doctors?prognosis Plushenko may come on ice in 2-3 weeks time and after that forget about his health problems.

May we point out here that during recent Worlds in Moscow Plushenko has withdrawn before the free skate due to the excruciating pain in the groin.

On the next day after withdrawal Evgeni and his coach Mishin had a consultation in Moscow Central Traumatological Institute and the diagnosis was ?miscro rupture of the ligament of the rear thigh surface in the groin area? which was the reason of the terrible pain.

Backstage of the Worlds were started rumours that if Plushenko will have an operation he will not recover before Olys in Turin.

In order to check the diagnosis of Moscow Institute Mishin and Plushenko consulted M. Grishin , the doctor of StPet football team 揨enith?( such injuries often happen to football players).

揨enith?doctor suspected that such pain may be caused by the widening of the 揼roin rings??muscles in the groin area. Small hernias were formed on them, causing pain. To check the diagnosis once more doctor Grishin advised Plushenko to go to Munich to Dr Mushavec抯 clinic.

In Germany Grishin抯 diagnosis was fully proved after which Plushenko had two operations.

According to German doctors, in 2-3 weeks Plushenko may come on ice and in a month forget about the injury. Such optimistic prognosis in based on that this particular clinic is famous for its quick recoveries after operations on groin rings.

这是最新的消息!情况还好!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表