xujin0922 发表于 2006-3-23 23:16:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用花与爱丽丝在2006-3-23 23:05:56的发言:

看了fsu上,有个t/m的粉丝居然说 现在能够使他感觉好点儿的事就是我们的p/t现在就宣布退役(在他们夺冠之后),还放肆的嘲笑了张丹~~

真是什么样的人有什么样的fans啊!!!

畜生!!!!!111

marina_lin 发表于 2006-3-24 00:13:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用liangzi在2006-3-23 22:58:03的发言:

张昊的前两个托举,第一个摇晃了,还双手下,第二个一直都是两个手举着。看着觉得好心疼啊。

是啊,结束时看到张昊累成那样,忽然感叹一向生猛的zz也有这么疲惫的时候......

发现本赛季几场大比赛,从总决赛到奥运会再到世锦赛zz拿的都是第二名......

三个第二,各种滋味在心头......

melodies 发表于 2006-3-24 00:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
我覺得 中國的選手要學好英文阿, Russia的選手都不需要翻譯, 說的不錯.  英文學好了, 在國際上會有很大的好處的.  加拿大 CBC 還和tv/pv 做了一個長的訪問呢...  
DSC 发表于 2006-3-24 00:24:00 | 显示全部楼层

Z/Z的成绩已经很不错了,S/ZP/T在跟他们差不多年纪时都没那么多国际大赛奖牌,

他们还是奥运银牌得主,是中国花滑在奥运的最好成绩,连陈露或S/Z都没达到;

现在重要的是Z/Z的表演要赶紧开窍。

melodies 发表于 2006-3-24 04:50:00 | 显示全部楼层
fsu 论坛上 有人说他们去了现场,P/T China 和 PV/TV Russian 都留下来帮冰迷们照相, 留恋, Shen xue 还感动得哭了,跑到冰场上送上祝福, good sportsmanship, 但是 z/z拿完奖就马上走了, 让人感觉不大好啊!

[/td][td]I haven't read anything from this thread, so sorry in advance if I am repeating what others have said. However, I was at the pairs free skate tonight and have some general comments:

1. I think the correct team won gold. Despite the error on the jump, Pang/Tong has almost the polish of Petrova/Tikhonov (far more than Zhang/Zhang) and had almost the athleticism of Zhang/Zhang (more than Petrova/Tikhonov).
2. Petrova/Tikhonov were slightly robbed in the long program, and should have been a bit further ahead of Zhang/Zhang. If they had been marked properly, they would have won silver.
3. Dube/Davison are stunning in person, with superb lifts and choreography that really connects with the audience. They look like a good Russian pair team in terms of polish, already.
4. The second and third place Russian teams, on the other hand, do not look like good Russian pair teams. Mukhortova/Trankov don't even look like a poor Russian pair team. The lady sitting next to me, who follows skating to some extent, asked me during their warmup who the skater was who was "lumbering over the ice" (her words). She was speaking of Maxim Trankov. He needs to do a LOT of work. They were massively held up, IMO. What is going on with Russian pairs? Petrova/Tikhonov (and Totmianina/Marinin) are so good. Obertas/Slavnov and Mukhortova/Trankov should be following in their footsteps, but it certainly doesn't look like they are.
5. Emma Brien and Stuart Beckingham were dire. She is not bad, but he is absolutely terrible. In particular, his lift technique is so poor that I was fearing for her safety on every lift. He needs to work on that, to protect his partner if for no other reason.
6. Zagorska/Suidek were slightly robbed, and should have had higher PCS scores than Obertas/Slavnov.
7. Pang/Tong and Petrova/Tikhonov both appeared to be very happy with their medals, and stayed around for quite a while after the medal ceremony signing autographs and getting pictures taken. Zhang/Zhang, on the other hand, left almost immediately after the medal ceremony.

All in all, this was a very enjoyable afternoon, with a lot of excellent skating.
[/td][/tr][tr][td]ZHANG/ZHANG: Started well, then it was like the electricity went out. His splat (directly onto his right hip) on the salchow looked and sounded painful. Since behind P/T in the overall FS score, I don't argue with the placement. Still, I thought the PCS were a bit high.

PANG/TONG: A partial standing O, and deserved, I think. The fall on the sbs 3T was up and over so relatively quickly it didn't kill the overall tone and mood they set throughout the rest, which was done with nice skill.

And to wrap up:

Zhangs instantly disappeared backstage after the medal while Pang, Tong, Petrova, and Tikhonov stayed and took pics and signed autographs for the audience. Shen and Zhao were there in the crowd, much to both the on ice couples delight! (Apparently they had flown in today.) Alexei pulled Xhue over the boards and carried her out onto the ice. Then he tried to do the same with Hongbo! There were l[/tr]
ly5763568 发表于 2006-3-24 07:27:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用liangzi在2006-3-23 22:58:03的发言:

张昊的前两个托举,第一个摇晃了,还双手下,第二个一直都是两个手举着。看着觉得好心疼啊。

是啊,结束时看到张昊累成那样,忽然感叹一向生猛的zz也有这么疲惫的时候......

发现本赛季几场大比赛,从总决赛到奥运会再到世锦赛zz拿的都是第二名......

三个第二,各种滋味在心头......

================================

我也是,其实很喜欢PT,可想到ZZ也拿了很多第二第三了,唉!两个孩子太累的说,真应该好好休息休息

===========================

以下是引用花与爱丽丝在2006-3-23 23:05:56的发言:

看了fsu上,有个t/m的粉丝居然说 现在能够使他感觉好点儿的事就是我们的p/t现在就宣布退役(在他们夺冠之后),还放肆的嘲笑了张丹~~

真是什么样的人有什么样的fans啊!!!

网址贴过来,偶看看,有本事他自己滑去[em18]
yueguang 发表于 2006-3-24 08:44:00 | 显示全部楼层

张张颁奖以后那么早退场也情有可原,毕竟他们是奔这金牌去的,但自己又出现了失误,而且他们年轻,肯定是控制不了自己失望的情绪的~~

我希望大家不要因为张张后来没跟大家拍照就说这个说那个~这不公平,TT/MM那德行还有人替他们说话呢~~怎么张张没做什么过分的事情就有人跳出来说这说那呢!?当然我希望以后张张能够更老练一些~~

dudu1984712 发表于 2006-3-24 08:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

我觉得姚滨的徒弟间气氛很好,几个队员在接受采访时都提到过姚对他们做人品格的培养,应该不会有二张不高兴的事情,更何况这块金牌是庞佟应得的,而张张只要好好努力,机会还多得是。我本来对他俩不是特感冒,但是看到张丹自由滑后的笑容,突然觉得很感动,如果一般的女伴,恐怕在这种情况下一定会在心里埋怨男伴的,而张丹好像很体贴的样子。而且我们队员之间朝夕相处,彼此感情肯定是不同于俄罗斯的那几对分开训练的。

小孩子们好好努力,风雨过后的收获才更丰盛,如果当年小雪宏博早早被承认,或者当时国际上没有B/S那类强劲对手,他们的艺术表现力也到不了今天的程度。奥运冠军或世界冠军固然重要,但归根究底,花滑还是一项艺术,能提高自身实力,真正留下几套经典的动作是真。

好好休息一下,养好身体,留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。要是真的心胸狭窄,弄得和T大姐一样,到头来自己心里难受,说不定因为郁闷还会减少寿命。

离恨恰如春草 发表于 2006-3-24 09:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

张张是因为张昊的身体不好啊,而且这个时候两个人也没什么情绪,本身,别人说也就说了,咱们自己不能太苛责他们,毕竟大家也是知道内情的。

T/M那种人俄罗斯国内还那么护短呢,咱们护护ZZ有什么关系?!

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表