leslie 发表于 2006-3-14 10:51:00 | 显示全部楼层

God bless Weir.

leslie 发表于 2006-3-14 11:09:00 | 显示全部楼层

Weir的官网更新了。现在更新的是Q&A部分。真佩服Weir的耐心,怎么找得出那么多的实践来回答问题。

BTW,字体的设计让人看得真的不容易。

http://www.figureskatersonline.com/johnnyweir/interact.html

MARCH 2006

from Chrissy :o)

Q: Hey Johnny! You totally rock my world! I love how you're so outspoken and don't get why everyone's making a big deal....I guess they don't know a joke when they hear one. Anyway, I was just wondering what your typical training day is like and also how you got the name Nicky. lots of love and good luck!

A: A TYPICAL DAY FOR ME IS GETTING UP AROUND 7:30, MAKING COFFEE, SHOWER, THEN I GO TO THE RINK FOR AN HOUR AND A HALF FOR A WARM UP SESSION. AFTER THAT SESSION I HAVE MY BREAK, THEN I GO BACK FOR MORE SKATING FOR TWO HOURS STARTING AT NOON. THEN I EITHER COACH OR GO TO PILATES. AFTER THAT I RUN MY ERRANDS AND DO WHATEVER IT IS I DO TO STAY BUSY AT NIGHT. AFTER ALL THAT I GO TO BED, USUALLY AROUND 23:00. I GOT THE NAME NICKY AFTER NICKY HILTON. JUSTIN, ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS, IS PARIS AND I'M NICKY. IT HAS JUST BEEN AN IN JOKE FOR A WHILE BETWEEN MY FRIENDS!

from Deborah

Q: Did you have any other dreams when you were a kid than just becoming a figure skater? Do you wish you had fulfilled any of them?

A: THE FIRST DREAM I REMEMBER WAS MOVING TO AFRICA TO PLAY WITH ALL THE ANIMALS. LATER I WANTED TO BECOME A MOVIE STAR, THEN AN OLYMPIC CHAMPION SKIER, THEN AN OLYMPIC CHAMPION EQUESTRIAN, AND I'M SURE AT SOME POINT I WANTED TO BE A BIRD SO I COULD FLY. I HAVE GIVEN UP A LOT OF DREAMS AND THINGS IN MY CHILDHOOD TO BECOME A GOOD FIGURE SKATER, AND I THINK I'VE FULFILLED MORE ASPIRATIONS THEN I EVER THOUGHT I COULD. DREAMS CHANGE AS PEOPLE GROW, SO WHEN I'M DONE SKATING I'LL HAVE A WHOLE NEW BATCH.

from mari b.

Q: Hi john, if after the olympics you could do your own skating special what other skaters would you like to ask to join you?

A: I WAS THINKING ABOUT DOING THAT ACTUALLY. I WOULD ASK A LOT OF PEOPLE, BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE FOR ME WOULD BE YAGUDIN, PLUSHENKO, TOTMYANINA/MARININ, BEREZHNAIA/SIKHARULIDZE, SLUTSKAIA, SOKOLOVA, COHEN, KWAN, GEDEVANISHVILI, GRIAZEV, DYTRT, TAKAHASHI, ZARETSKI/ZARETSKI, DENKOVA/STAVYSKI, GREGORY/PETUKHOV, AND OKSANA BAIUL. THIS WOULD BE A DREAM SHOW.

from Susie

Q: Hey Johnny, I loved seeing you perform at Nationals this year. It definitely made the trip to St. Louis worthwhile. After watching the opening ceremonies in Torino, I'm wondering what impressed you the most and how you felt being out there with all the other athletes. Best of luck in the short and free programs. I know you'll rock!

A: THE BIGGEST THRILL FOR ME WAS WALKING THROUGH THE DOORWAY OF THE STADIUM. I WASN'T SURE THE OPENING CEREMONIES WOULD BE THAT SPECIAL TO ME, BUT IT WAS A VERY INTENSE REALIZATION OF ACCOMPLISHMENT. I ALSO REALLY ENJOYED SEEING PAVAROTTI. THAT WAS A ONCE IN LIFETIME PERFORMANCE.

from Erica

Q: Johnny, Now that you are in the olympics and have become more and more popular, I just wanted to know how this effects your personal relationships, like friendships or special relationships.

A: NOTHING HAS CHANGED TOO MUCH. I GET REALLY IRRITABLE WHEN I'M STRETCHED TOO THIN, SO ASIDE FROM JUMPING DOWN SOME PEOPLES THROATS WHEN I GET TIRED, NOTHING HAS REALLY CHANGED. MEDIA AND PRESS COVERAGE ARE TOTALLY ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE SPECTRUM FROM MY FRIENDS. THEY ALL SUPPORT ME, ESPECIALLY THROUGH THE BAD STUFF.

from emily

Q: if you could skate to one piece of music for the rest of your life what would it be? Also what are your two FAVORITE things besides skating! if you weren't a skater what would you be? thanks.

A: I DON'T KNOW IF I COULD SKATE TO ONE PIECE FOR

leslie 发表于 2006-3-14 11:11:00 | 显示全部楼层

from Greta

Q: Have you ever read Laura Ingram's book SHUT UP AND SING? When I go to a music concert, I don't want to know or care to hear Madonna's opinion about the State of the World. She is not an intellectual giant. Your a beautiful skater and I love watching you but please can't you just "shut up and skate?" You do represent the USFSA and all figure skaters in America and as such I don't care if you are a Republican or a Democrat - support the War in Iraq or hate living by rules. Neither do I care if your a homosexual or heterosexual. People complain about the gov't wanting to get in private bedrooms - how about not bringing your bedroom into figure skating? How about realizing that as a spokesperson for figure skating, you at least try and realize that kids listen to you and your free use of drug anaologies do impact children. Or are you simply so narcistic, you don't care that words and actions have consequences?

A: I ACTUALLY HAVE NEVER READ THAT BOOK, OBVIOUSLY. I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THAT EVERY WORD OR ACTION HAS A CONSEQUENCE. I HAVE BEEN DRILLED WITH THE WHOLE "YOU'RE A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE UNITED STATES" AND "YOU REPRESENT US FIGURE SKATING" SINCE I WAS TWELVE, SO YOUR REALIZATIONS FOR ME DON'T AFFECT ME SO MUCH. I HAVE FOUND THROUGH MY YEARS OF COMPETING AND TRAINING THAT NOBODY CARES WHAT MY OPINIONS ARE, WHAT COUNTRY I REPRESENT OR WHAT GROUP OF PEOPLE, THEY CARE IF I SKATE WELL OR NOT. I DON'T FEEL THAT I REPRESENT A TEAM, NOR A GROUP OF PEOPLE. I REPRESENT MYSELF IN THE WAY I CHOOSE, AND I HAVE NO REGRETS. AS FAR AS THE DRUGS GO, THEY'RE A REAL PART OF EVERY PERSONS LIFE, EVEN IF THAT IS A SHAME. MAKING JOKES ABOUT DRUGS MAY NOT BE ACCEPTABLE TO YOU, BUT I DON'T HAVE AN ISSUE. IF A KID WANTS TO TRY DRUGS, THEY'LL DO IT WHETHER JOHNNY WEIR SAYS IT'S GOOD OR BAD. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HEAR WHAT I HAVE TO SAY, THEN DON'T. THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERNS THOUGH!

from Marie

Q: I am a senior citizen. Not a sports fan but I adore the Olympics and watch as much as I can. I was a big fan of yours until you made that silly comment about Republicans not appreciating your style. How insulting and insensitive of you. I am an artist and do appreciate a great variety of styles and techniques. One of the things I liked most about you was your flair and independence. Half of the country is Republican and many of them contribute money to support the Olympics and millions of them were rooting for you to win. Shame on you. You owe them an apology.

A: WITH ALL DUE RESPECT, I DON'T OWE THEM ANYTHING. I NEVER SAID REPUBLICANS DON'T LIKE MY STYLE, OR ME. I WAS ALSO IN NO WAY TAKING JABS AT REPUBLICANS. I BELIEVE ALL I SAID WAS THAT MORE REPUBLICAN STYLE PEOPLE ARE WORRIED OVER WHAT WILL COME OUT OF MY MOUTH AND WHAT I MEAN FOR THE SPORT. BY REPUBLICAN, I MEANT CONSERVATIVE BECAUSE I AM NOT.

from Anna Rae

Q: I just got finished watching you skate the Free Skate for the 06 Winter Olympics. When you found out you placed 4th, you seemed very disappointed. What was going through your head at that time?

A: THE RESULTS POP UP ON A LITTLE MONITOR IN THE KISS AND CRY BEFORE THEY ARE SHOWN ON TV, SO I KNEW I WAS LOW BEFORE EVERYONE ELSE DID. I WAS DISAPPOINTED WITH MY SKATING, NOT MY RESULT. STILL MAKING THE TOP FIVE WAS A GIFT CONSIDERING THE WAY I SKATED. I DIDN'T WANT TO BE UPSET ON TV, SO I LEFT THE KISS AND CRY AREA BEFORE EVERYTHING SHOWED UP ON TV. I WAS DISAPPOINTED.

from matt

Q: What did it feel like, to become a pussy overnite and embarass the united states like you did in the finals? You couldnt come up with anything better than that? What happened to your balls man?

A: I WASN'T GOING TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION, BUT I WANTED IT POSTED SO EVERYONE COULD SEE AN EXAMPLE OF HOW "WONDERFUL" THE PUBLIC IS IF YOU DON'T DO WELL. I'M FILLED WITH WARM FUZZIES TRYING TO IMAGINE WHAT IT MUST BE LIKE TO BE A "PUSSY", EMBARRASS MY COUNTRY, AND TO HAVE LOST

DSC 发表于 2006-3-14 11:11:00 | 显示全部楼层

题外话,Weirt 巫婆还真是要好啊---奥运表演赛最后所有的选手要一起答谢观众时,Weir也是一定要站到 t 身旁。

还有那件引起争议的cccp衣服,是 t 给他的,难怪他非要穿不可。

leslie 发表于 2006-3-14 11:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

from Natasha (from Ukraine)

Q: Hey, Johnny! Thank you for wonderful skating, especially in short program, on the OGM. I want to ask 1)what are you expecting from World Chamhionships in Calgary 2) will you skate your new free program? Thank you and good luck! You are talented like no other.

A: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT IN CALGARY. I DO KNOW THAT A QUAD WILL BE IN MY FREE PROGRAM, NO EXCUSES. I ALSO KNOW THAT I WANT TO IMPROVE FROM THE OLYMPIC GAMES. I WILL PERFORM "OTONAL."

from Olga

Q: Hello Johnny!!! I'm not particularly brainy in the English language, but I want to thank you for the wonderful skating on the Olympic Games. It was so lyrical, sensual and beautiful! Your style of skating is very nice for me. It has effect like balsam for soul. I want to wish you success, realization of your dreams and also I wish you to perfect yourself on the figure skating and the Russian language!!! And, of course, my question for you: people say that the skaters doesn't be on friendly terms in ordinary life. what is the relationship develop between you and the other skaters?

A: IT'S TRUE THAT A LOT OF SKATERS DON'T GET ALONG. WE'RE ALL VERY COMPETITIVE PEOPLE AND WANT TO TAKE THE SAME PLACE AS EVERYONE ELSE. SOME GET ALONG BETTER THAN OTHERS. THERE ARE PEOPLE I DON'T GET ALONG WITH VERY WELL, SO I STAY AWAY. IT'S THE SAME IN LIFE. NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO BE YOUR CUP OF TEA.

from Ephe

Q: Hi :) I'm a new figure Skating fan-just turned one after watching the US team in Torino. My question to you is... what was Torino experience for you outside all the Olympics craze? Do you like your US teammates/do you have a chemistry with them? What is it like to be in one team and having to compete with each other? Thanks for your time :)

A: IT WAS HARD TO BE AWAY FROM THE OLYMPIC AURA, HONESTLY. THE CITY OF TORINO IS BEAUTIFUL WITH A LOT OF OLD STYLE ARCHITECTURE AND HISTORY. I REALLY ENJOYED MY TIME WALKING AROUND SEEING THE CITY. I'M NOT THE BIGGEST FAN OF SOME PEOPLE ON MY US TEAM. THEY ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS, AND ALL HAVE THEIR OWN AGENDAS IN LIFE, BUT WE SIMPLY DON'T ALL GET ALONG.

from Anjanette

Q: What was your favorite purchase in Torino?

A: A PAIR OF CROCODILE SNEAKERS.

from sonya

Q: hey johnny, i find it kind of funny how i am trying to come up with an original question for you. cause, i mean, you only answer questions that seem interesting to you. well, here's one (i hope so). would you consider yourself inteligent? and why yes or no?

A: IT DEPENDS WHAT KIND OF INTELLIGENCE. I KNOW SOME BIG WORDS AND I KNOW A LOT ABOUT LANGUAGE AND HISTORY, BUT THAT DOESN'T MAKE ME INTELLIGENT. I WISH I WAS MORE INTELLIGENT ON HOW TO READ PEOPLE. INTELLIGENCE, LIKE BEAUTY, IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.

from Olga, Moscow

Q: Friendly speaking, I had negative attitude towards America (but not of course towards well-deserved and really great people), because the majority of Americans believe their country to be the centre of the Universe. But thanks to such people like you, I have changed my mind. You seems to be a very intresting person who is always open for everything new. Johnny you are a really good actor on ice. Nowadays it is an usual deal that more or less popular people, for example, from show business are invited to star in a film. And I wonder, if you are made such a proposal, would you agree? And what kind of film it would be? Something for the young or more intellectual? And the last: I am going to visit America. What cities and places would you recommend me to visit?

A: IF I WAS ASKED TO BE IN A FILM AS A STAR, I WOULD WANT SOMETHING INTELLECTUAL, SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU THINK. MY FAVORITE CITIES IN THE UNITED STATES ARE NEW YORK AND BOSTON. THEY ARE BOTH VERY EXCITING, HOT, BEAUTIFUL CITIES. I WOULD ALSO SAY GO TO SAN FRANCISCO, MIAMI AND CHICAGO. AMERICA I

leslie 发表于 2006-3-14 11:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
还没来得及读,那字体看得太吃力了。
纳尼亚花蜜 发表于 2006-3-14 11:33:00 | 显示全部楼层

的确好吃力,我弄到文档上改改字体再看吧

weir也真是能写啊,journal都写老长的,问答居然也是。

楼上有位朋友提到了t小姐,唉,这恐怕是weir的最大缺点了(开玩笑)

leslie 发表于 2006-3-14 23:57:00 | 显示全部楼层

终于读完了3月全部的Q&A.

为Weir的世界锦标赛担心。

Good luck to Weir.

Yvonne 发表于 2006-3-15 00:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用DSC在2006-3-14 11:11:32的发言:

题外话,Weirt 巫婆还真是要好啊---奥运表演赛最后所有的选手要一起答谢观众时,Weir也是一定要站到 t 身旁。

还有那件引起争议的cccp衣服,是 t 给他的,难怪他非要穿不可。

那个cccp的衣服是t巫婆送给weir的生日礼物!

恶心死了,巫婆送的生日礼物穿了怎么会走好运?

还有,这些被回答了的question怎么多数是俄罗斯或者其他东欧国家的人问的?有些人问的两个问题都得到回答了。谁知道这些人是不是俄罗斯的,反正取个俄罗斯名字,旁边标注一下俄罗斯,什么都ok了~~

我也很担心他这次的世锦赛,他很累,又说现在心不在滑冰上......weir真的忍心看到他的fans去撞墙吗?

leslie 发表于 2006-3-15 03:29:00 | 显示全部楼层

而且他还感冒了。

sigh

是不是少些期待就会更好过些?

leslie 发表于 2006-3-15 03:33:00 | 显示全部楼层

下次如果有谁问问题的话,记得取个什么什么娃,什么什么娅之类的名字,当然叫什么什么司机也成。

[em30][em44]

leslie 发表于 2006-3-15 03:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
感到有点奇怪,到底是Weir在俄罗斯有很多Fans,还是他看到俄罗斯的人来问问题就更倾向于回答?
纳尼亚花蜜 发表于 2006-3-15 11:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用leslie在2006-3-15 3:36:47的发言:
感到有点奇怪,到底是Weir在俄罗斯有很多Fans,还是他看到俄罗斯的人来问问题就更倾向于回答?

两者都是吧,我觉得主要还是后者。

他日志里不是说得好好的吗,要努力争取最好的表现,怎么现在又心思不在滑冰上了(我还没看完)。

leslie 发表于 2006-3-15 18:19:00 | 显示全部楼层

可能是先写的日志,后回答的问题,所以当时心态情绪不一样。

所以更让人不放心了。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表