新闻中提到小陈的年度训练费用高达过百万人民币
花滑果然是项贵族运动啊
丽丽熊 发表于 2009-3-9 18:32:43 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 gopatrick 于 2009-3-9 11:23 发表

大概报社的网站被屏蔽了,改了相册外接。小陈这两年抽高了不少,05世青看到他时好像还没有那时的小猴子高。
新闻中提到小陈的年度训练费用高达过百万人民币
花滑果然是项贵族运动啊

过百万?OMG!烧钱啊!
围裙童鞋趁着比赛间隙多多抢钱吧,给家里减点负。。。 (虽说他家可能还不需要他来减负吧)
yueguang 发表于 2009-3-9 18:42:48 | 显示全部楼层
世锦赛争取拿个牌子吧,正色越足越好,这样在加拿大估计就好混一些。
DSC 发表于 2009-3-9 20:28:22 | 显示全部楼层
百万人民币训练费用很正常啊。。。记得在关的传记里读过,花滑一年最起码烧掉她家5万刀以上,而且那还是90年代初她还不怎么有名的时候

小陈嫩要争气多挣点。。。
gopatrick 发表于 2009-3-10 01:45:50 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 丽丽熊 于 2009-3-9 18:32 发表
过百万?OMG!烧钱啊!
围裙童鞋趁着比赛间隙多多抢钱吧,给家里减点负。。。 (虽说他家可能还不需要他来减负吧)

哈哈,今年小陈被问到拿到这么多奖金怎么用,小陈的回答很有华裔特色:“一半上缴老妈,那是应该的因为平时是她帮他付账单的,剩下的存起来”
嫣然猪 发表于 2009-3-11 01:02:12 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 gopatrick 于 2009-3-10 01:45 发表

哈哈,今年小陈被问到拿到这么多奖金怎么用,小陈的回答很有华裔特色:“一半上缴老妈,那是应该的因为平时是她帮他付账单的,剩下的存起来”

多么可耐的围裙啊……啊呀呀
pooool 发表于 2009-3-11 01:26:59 | 显示全部楼层
存起来?非常非常优秀的习惯~~~
franzlfan 发表于 2009-3-11 01:41:23 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 DSC 于 2009-3-9 20:28 发表
百万人民币训练费用很正常啊。。。记得在关的传记里读过,花滑一年最起码烧掉她家5万刀以上,而且那还是90年代初她还不怎么有名的时候

小陈嫩要争气多挣点。。。

我感觉现在的选手每年烧掉的都远不止这个数了,MS冰舞选手的一条裙子就要过千刀,一个节目的编排费大概也差不多千刀,然后每天上课的钱,训练的冰场使用费……
Astar11 发表于 2009-3-11 01:57:40 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 franzlfan 于 2009-3-11 01:41 发表

我感觉现在的选手每年烧掉的都远不止这个数了,MS冰舞选手的一条裙子就要过千刀,一个节目的编排费大概也差不多千刀,然后每天上课的钱,训练的冰场使用费……

节目的编排费还不止千刀吧.......
DSC 发表于 2009-3-11 09:37:04 | 显示全部楼层
记得肥莫说编排一套短节目要收2500~3000刀,长节目则在5500刀~6000刀,虽然他肯定是比较贵的那型,推算下来别的也不见得便宜多少,尤其又是给知名选手编的。。。
Annie 发表于 2009-3-11 11:41:18 | 显示全部楼层
其实给知名选手编有利于提高自身身价的说
那个肥莫简直就是个生意人
orangezhou15 发表于 2009-3-12 10:29:28 | 显示全部楼层
期待围裙能在世锦赛里有出色的表现,中国本土的男单最近表现不好,华裔选手要加油啦~
做平凡的人 发表于 2009-3-12 12:46:05 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 gopatrick 于 2009-3-10 01:45 发表

剩下的存起来”

很优良的传统啊……骨子里还是华人特色  

patrick应该不会找肥莫编舞吧……个人觉得肥莫的“特色”不是每个人都合适的

patrick LA加油~~
gopatrick 发表于 2009-3-14 09:52:49 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 做平凡的人 于 2009-3-12 12:46 发表
patrick应该不会找肥莫编舞吧……个人觉得肥莫的“特色”不是每个人都合适的

patrick LA加油~~

前面都有提到DW,罗莉姨,光头都在多伦多,小陈干吗舍近求远。
罗莉姨是小陈至今唯一的编舞,数一下手指头也六年以上了 ,这大概不会变了,最多到奥运年大概周遭的专家都会去小陈的训练场地8上一下(这事光头干的最多,Jeff也不时会串一下门子)。

Nichol has pre-worlds tune-up with Rochette, ChanStill, choreographer won't be able to relax when championships start in L.A.

Lori Nichol created Patrick Chan's Tango short program this season. (Getty Images)
By Laurie Nealin, special to icenetwork.com
(03/10/2009) - Lori Nichol's work is done.

The final tune-ups have been made and, now, all she can do is sit back and watch as Canada's Patrick Chan and Joannie Rochette, as well as seven other medal hopefuls, make their bids for the podium at the 2009 World Championships in Los Angeles.

"I won't be able to sit. I'll tell you that," the Canadian choreographer chuckled as she thought ahead to the hours she will spend in front of her television watching the Canadian champions -- as well as Evan Lysacek, Brandon Mroz, Tomas Verner, Nobunari Oda, Rachael Flatt, Mao Asada and Carolina Kostner -- execute the programs she either choreographed or had a hand in refining this season.

Nichol's work with Chan in creating his high-scoring Tango short program and Rachmaninov long played a major role in his success right out of the gate last fall, but, truth be told, Chan spent several weeks "playing" with movement to the Tango before he embraced Nichol's musical choice.

"No diva whatsoever in him" is how Nichol describes the 18-year-old Canadian men's champion who turned heads whenever he stepped on the ice this season.

"He's such a great mix of athlete and artist. I just feel honored to work with him," said Nichol, whose own star rose in the late 1990s as the choreographer for American superstar Michelle Kwan.

Nichol reports that Chan rested for a few days after his stellar win at the 2009 Four Continents Championships in Vancouver, and that he has been home in Toronto catching up on schoolwork after having spent most of the season training in Florida with Don Laws.

Nichol took the reins with the now-two-time Canadian champ in recent weeks, helping to make sure he was getting enough rest, paying attention to proper nutrition and preparing a strategy to deal with "the overwhelming stress" of the upcoming worlds. In L.A., she said, the newfound pressures of being a medal favorite will come into play for the first time.

Staying healthy, motivated and set to peak at worlds are the keys for Chan's success now, not looking for ways to get more points, Nichol advised.

"We've been working very hard at creating a plan for every day, making sure he does a warm-up off ice and a longer warm-up on the ice to make the transition from the school brain to the skating brain," Nichol said.

"I worked a lot on performance -- the interpretation aspect, skating skills, proper knee action, where the breathing spots were, where he could get more speed."

In February, after watching Chan's performances in Vancouver, Nichol told the skater that he needed to work on the centering and speed of his spins. He took that to heart and now goes into each spin focused on making every one the best he has ever done.

"He's building up very steadily and in a very solid way towards peaking at worlds. I'm very pleased," noted Nichol, who was headed to the Carribean for a family vacation this week before the world championships and her Olympic-season work begin.

As for the teenager's meteoric rise, Nichol said she doesn't think about how good Chan is for his age, only about what his potential is and how to make certain he reaches it.

"He's incredibly talented, incredibly disciplined and driven, so why can't he be mind-blowingly amazing for a long period of time? But, a lot of things come into play. He has to stay that disciplined and stay that driven. He has to be willing to open himself to new experiences and, so far, he is excelling in all of that.

"But, it's a new world, and he has to learn how to compete in different scenarios and tap into that part of himself that he hasn't gone to yet, so we'll see. That's one of the great mysteries. It'll be fun to watch," said Nichol, who also gained great acclaim for creating Jamie Salé and David Pelletier's iconic Love Story program.

While Nichol has long choreographed routines for Chan, this season was the first time she and Rochette collaborated.

Nichol created the five-time Canadian champion's long program, set to "Concierto de Aranjuez." That program was instrumental in taking Rochette to the top step at two Grand Prix podiums and in her silver-medal performance at Four Continents.

Nichol and Rochette were a month late in setting that program after Nichol fell on the ice and broke three ribs last June while working with another skater. That injury kept forcing Nichol off the ice as she pushed herself to continue working during her three-month recovery period.

"The music was incredible for her. It was all about finding who she was emotionally. Besides tapping into the best of Joannie, my main goal was to give her a much broader range of motion and feel more passion ... . It was about finding the emotional fire," Nichol recalled, noting that the personal love story behind Rodrigo's music made that possible.

Nichol credits Rochette and her coach, Manon Perron, with putting in the hard work required to master the choreography and respecting the piece as choreographed by not making changes to any steps.

After Four Continents, Nichol "tweaked things" in Rochette's program, particularly the straight line step sequence, which Nichol decided was not fluid enough.

"I just helped it grow to the next level, nothing major. She has been doing such a great job -- skating it so well, consistently -- I only wanted to motivate it further and not really do big changes," said Nichol, who has already talked with Rochette about creating her Olympic-season long program.

Asked how she thinks the upcoming world championships might unfold, Nichol said she never makes predictions.

"I give everything I have to each one of the skaters. Just like with my children, I love them both. It's my job to make the best of their strengths and help them work with their weaknesses and help them be happy, well-adjusted people, and I see skating exactly the same way."

Her goal in the pre-worlds tune-up with her clients, Nichol said, was to make sure they are "motivated, inspired and feel as ready as they can be."

刚好有篇罗莉和小陈的报道出来,后面那段是关于罗大姐滴。

小陈在四大洲之后没有跟老教练飞去弗罗里达,而是留在家补上学校的学业(快毕业鸟 ),还有和罗莉姨对比赛节目作最后的调整,包括表现、溜冰技巧、正确的膝盖起伏节奏、为呼吸换气所设的停顿。

罗莉姨在二月份四大洲后提示小陈要注意旋转的中心和速度,小陈便很努力地修正把旋转做得一个比一个好。罗莉姨对小陈有着稳打稳扎坚实基础的平稳成长感到欣慰(接着她就赶在世锦前飞去加勒比海度假去了)。
她赞小陈“非常有天赋,非常自律和有干劲。。。” 当然也提到他将面临的压力,她拭目以待小陈的未来表现。这个阶段的节目不会有大改动,小陈现在最重要的是好好的休息调整,注意营养,让身体机能在世锦时处于最佳状态。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表