[消息] FSNews对Weir的采访和桌面美图 中文翻译已全部上传

[复制链接]
sashazhang 发表于 2007-3-3 00:59:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
February 28, 2007.

Hello, Johnny! Some days ago you returned back home from the Oscar ceremony. Any impressions?

It was a party for the Elton John’s Aids Foundation, and I was as a guest of Elton John. I really enjoyed it. I got to see a lot of famous people, Sharon Stone, David Beckham, and PDiddy. A lot of famous American celebrities were there. I got to dress up and to walk on the red carpet. It was fun and I got meet a lot of people. I was really nervous to meet everybody, because it’s really famous people and I’m just a sportsman. So, I was nervous to meet people. When I started to be introduced and more people came up to say «Hello», it was really nicer and easier. Everybody was there down-to-earth. I only missed one day of skating for it!

Could you tell us about your costume and style?

My costumes are interesting I think. This year I started to work with the company at St. Petersburg called “Rest”. R-E-S-T! They always have the interesting ideas and if I call them and say I want this or I want that, they are really great in working with me. They know my style. They always send e-mails and messages to tell me they’re wishing me good luck and they’re rooting for me. So, it’s nice to work on my costumes with people who always do the best things for me. My style I think is just always going into character of the music for the program that I’m doing.

(laughs) HAHA, actually I was asking you about your outfit for the party!

(laughs) HAHA! OK, I was supposed to wear Dior for the party. But in the mail, it was coming from friends, in the mail there was a mix up, so I didn’t have anything to wear. I went in the night before the party, we arrived in Los Angeles on Saturday, and the party was on Sunday, and I have to go and buy pants on the day of the party. And I took a jacket I actually bought in Moscow. I had to take the top part of my outfit, my costume, with me and find pants that go with it. But I think everything turned out OK. I had everything matched. So I put it together with jacket - I got it in TSUM in Moscow – and it was nice.

Have you got chance to have a rest before Worlds?

I’m OK. I think there are some ways I can do better and some ways I can do worse preparing for the Worlds. But I’m excited to go. I’ll try to win of course! I have been working very hard to be prepared, and to do better than I’ve done all season. It’s the last competition of the year, I’m excited to do it, to finish it and then I can finally have a vacation after.

Did you make any changes in your programs before the Worlds?

No, I’ve got the same pretty much as it was in the US Nationals. My programs are difficult. I just need to skate well. I haven’t skated well yet this year so the only thing I need to do is not to fall down.

Johnny, which element should open your program, let’s say, free program? Which is more comfortable, triple axel or 3 axel - 3 toe loop?

Triple-axel triple toe loop is the easiest to open a program with because I’ve done it so many times. Then, after, I do the quad and then continue with the rest of the elements.

We know you can do all jumps beautifully on trainings. Sometimes you change jumps during your performance. What do you need to do all jumps clean during your performance?

I don’t know. I think this year the programs are so difficult and so many things with spins, jumps, step sequences… it’s hard to focus. It’s hard to focus on everything because there is so much to focus on. But, for sure, in trainings it’s one thing to do all of the jumps and all of the spins, all of the step sequences but then you go to compete, and you have a pressure of wanting to be in the first place and trying to relax and remember everything that you're supposed to do, and it’s very difficult. But of course I can do all of the elements, and I can do the program clean, and the only way I would change something is if I made a mistake before in the program which maybe isn’t good but it’s the way how my head works. If I make a mistake then I want to try to do something to fix it.

Johnny, you’re arriving at Tokyo on March 16th. Is it enough time for you to get acclimated?

Yes, it’s enough time. I’ve been to Japan a lot before and it isn’t very difficult to get acclimated because basically when you go there from the US, you travel for one day. So, when you arrive at Tokyo, it’s like as if you woke up in the morning, it’s not like in the middle of the day. It’s hard for me to get acclimated in Europe actually, because it’s half of the day that you’re missing. And when you go to Asia it’s the whole day that you miss.

Can you guess the winners in pairs, women’s skating and dancers at the Worlds?

Dancers, I think Denkova-Stavisky. In pairs it's Chan and Zhao, China. Women is hard, I think Mao Asada.

This season you’re representing the new style of skating. Do you feel comfortable with it?

I feel comfortable but it’s new. Of course it’s not going to be as comfortable as my natural style.

Have you ever thought to return to your previous style?

During this season I’ve been committed to my new programs. And I wanted to train and to see how good I can make the programs. But for next season I think I’ll return to something a little bit more natural for me, taking classical music, maybe something like this. It’s always good to try new things like my programs this season but it’s hard. You have to try things otherwise you never know if you can do them or not.

I think your own natural style is much closer to you!

I like my style too, but, you know, you can’t improve and you can’t be a better athlete or artist if you don’t try something new.

Tell me please, which competition of this season was the most important for you and why?

Well, I haven’t been in first place anyway this year, so the World Championship is very important to me. Looking back, the US Nationals were probably important to me because I’ve won the last three years and I wanted to get a fourth title, but it didn’t happen. So, I had to stop thinking about it and look forward to the Worlds.

Could you please comment on your skating at the US Nationals?

I was great in the short program, I think. I thought for sure I would be in first place, and when I saw the results, I was in the second place, I was very upset because I thought, you know, it was the best I’ve skated in the whole season and they're still putting me in second place behind Lysacek. Then, there is no way even if I skate perfect in the free program that I can win. So I thought, I don’t know, I thought I was a little bit sad going into the free program because I didn’t think I'd win even if I did 100% my best. But still, my long program wasn’t good but 100% better than at Cup of Russia and Skate Canada, so I was happy.

Why did you change your costume for the free program?

The grey costume that I had in the beginning of this season, it was OK but I didn’t feel comfortable in it because it’s big and I just didn’t think it was beautiful. So I didn’t feel nice when I put it on. The new costume, the black one, I think is much nicer. It is better for the way that I look. And I just think the costume is more beautiful.

Do you have any thoughts and plans for the next season?

For next season, well, hopefully I’ll come back to Cup of Russia, may be to NHK Trophy, I’m hoping anyway. Then of course, to Final as after those, and then to the US Nationals. I think I just have to skate well and as hard as I can, and then of cause I can win, I can be the best. But I need a vacation. This summer I’ll pick vacation, and relax and then start training again. This season is hard because last year it was such a difficult season. So much happening with the Olympics, and the tour went until August. I was very tired. And then, right after, I had to compete again. I’ve never really had a holiday.

After Nationals you wanted to do Tatiana Tarasova’s show but you couldn’t. What happened? How did you feel about not going?

Well, I found out that I would go to Tatiana’s show in December, near American Christmas. I was so excited and I really wanted to perform in her show. I was supposed to do the Swan program that she choreographed. I would do the Swan. At the US Nationals I was still supposed to go to do Tatiana’s show but about a week after Nationals my Federation told me I couldn’t go because I didn’t compete in the Four Continents Championship. The Four Continents I did one time, and I’ve never done it again because it’s so difficult to compete there right after our National Championship. But my Federation wanted the best skaters to be in the competition. They wanted to make it something special like the European Championship. So, they wouldn’t let any skaters do shows at the same time unless we compete in Four Continents. I didn’t know that until it was three days before I had to come to Moscow. It was very disappointing and I was upset. I really really wanted to go to Russia. I understand that they can’t treat me differently than other skaters. So I had to say I wouldn’t go.

We heard you wanted to work with Tatiana and Marina at the beginning of the season, and then you changed to Marina. How can you estimate you work with Marina?

At the beginning of the season I wanted to work with Tatiana and with Marina on the ice while we’re working because Tatiana doesn’t skate. It’s hard to her to show skaters what she wants them to do. I suggested that we have Marina come because I was friends with Marina and I think she’s very talented and a good friend and a good support system for me. Tatiana wanted me to work with her and with Sasha Zhulin. Sazha Zhulin is a very nice coach and a very nice person, but I really wanted to work with Marina and because the tour was so busy and I was in Japan after in the summer I had no time to go to Moscow. So it was much easier having Marina on the tour with me and to create something while we’re doing the tour then for me to go to Russia, fly back to do some shows, and fly back to Russia. It was just more convenient. Marina did an excellent job, and we worked really well together. She is very inventive and very Russian. I think she did a great job. I’m her first elite athlete that she’s done programs for. I’m so thankful that she chose to work with me, that she was happy to work with me. I wish I made better results this season for Marina. Everyone who has seen my programs in my Federation says that they really like them, they are really happy with what Marina did. They think that she’s really great in what she does. So I think to work together was good for both of us.

Are you going to continue to work with Marina after finishing this season?

I haven’t decided yet. I was thinking maybe I would come to Moscow to work with Tatiana and take at least one program, maybe the free program, from Tatiana, and then have Marina make the other program. So I’ll have two different choreographers. And I thought it could be really interesting. It’s still just February, and I haven’t made a decision yet.

What do you think about this season? Was it successful or unsuccessful in general?

It was… No, it wasn’t successful. I lost my National Championship, I skated badly in the Grand-prix. I mean, I still took medals, and I placed well and I made the Final but in general it wasn’t successful. I didn’t win anything. I think the main thing is that I didn’t deserve to win anything either. I’m not skating well. But nobody can be perfect every time, not 100%, not even Plushenko. So, it’s a difficult season, and I wish that it would be better and I’d win all of my Champioships but I didn’t win everything this year but next year I can win everything. It’s just my idea. It’s not successful, but I know that I can be successful.

Do you pay attention to strength exercises while you’re training?

Well, I do do exercise for strength. I do pilates twice a week, and it’s for strength. It’s not for flexibility or, for just to lay down and relax. It’s real work. And my body is in such a condition that I don’t have to do a weight-lifting or running and all those things. … If I do work too much it hurts my body more than it helps to it. And I’ve been an athlete for long enough to know something like that. But I still do pilates which is strength training, so I do work off the ice as well.

Do you do cardio-trainings?

Cardio I don’t do because it’s very different to be on the ice and to be on the bicycle. I’ve never taken a big advantage from cardio work. But it’s good to loose weight. HA!

You’ve got such an impressive stretching. Do you do some special exercises to keep it?

No, nothing special. As an athlete I work everyday, and my body is always stretched and it’s always working and warmed, and that helps a lot with being flexible and with being strong.

What are you ready to sacrifice to get the title of World’s and Olympic Champion?

To sacrifice I have to have no ego. I can’t think…Hmmmm. I don’t think like this and I don’t think that I’m 100% better than anybody else, but sometimes I can be a little bit lazy and say “Oh, I don’t have to do it today, I can do it tomorrow”. That's what I was talking about when I said ego, and I’m too lazy. But to get the results that I want, I have to work and have no excuses.

In your opinion, what should the program of an Olympic champion be like: clean in technique or full of artistry and beautiful choreography?

Well, you can’t be Olympic champion without both. You have to be perfect technically and you have to show something beautiful and interesting.

Ok, I asked the previous question for a reason. Have you heard about the open letter to Ottavio Cinquanta by Sonia Bianchetti? She’s writing that figure skating is dying right now, and the main reason for it is the new judging system. Do you agree with her?

There was somebody who went to my ice rink and brought the letter in and they printed it in the computer and I read it. A lot of what Bianchetti says is true, and she makes a lot of good points. I think we need more people in our sport to say things like Sonia did. We need more people to stand up and help the skaters because as skaters we don’t have the ability to go to the President of the federation or the President of ISU and say: “this is too hard, we can’t do it”. So we need the support from judges and officials that will help us and will help figure skating. The sport is dying, in America especially. It’s popular in Russia and in Japan as well. In the US nobody really pays attention anymore to our job. We work so hard and it’s very difficult.

It’s so sad.

It’s sad. I mean all the skaters now, we’ve worked our whole lives almost to be something and to make our sport popular, to be the best in our sport. Now everything is changing. So it is sad. But there is nothing that one person or one skater can do alone.

What do you think about the future of figure skating? Will it become even more difficult in technique and more beautiful?

I hope there will be a lot more improvements in the details and in the artistry of the perfomance. The jumping is very impressive, and spins are very impressive, but really they’re just too difficult almost, the spins especially, it’s too difficult. The spins take 40 seconds so when you finish the spins you have to jump. And jump, and jump, and jump. Ant there is no time for anything interesting and anything beautiful. That’s sad. So I’m hoping if they keep changing something in the judging system, and they make the elements a little bit easier, then we can show something more interesting. And I really hope that’s the case.

Johnny, you started skating at the age of 12 being inspired by the Oksana Baiul’s skating in Lillehammer at the Olympics. But Oksana won in 1994. So you had two years to decide if you want to do skating or not. What was happening during these 2 years?

In those two years I was in school. I was young child and I watched skating on television. I rode horses and I didn’t skate. And then, two years later I finally was able to start skating. My family had some extra money so I could try it, that’s it. I didn’t start skating until two years after Baiul was first. But no, I couldn’t just to go on the ice rink the day after Oksana was first because I lived in a place where there was no ice rink and try, because my family had to have extra money. It took a little while but it’s ok.

Do you have any fears concerning skating?

I’m afraid of failing and not being the best. But I think when I worry a lot about not winning and about not falling down, it’s exactly when you fall down and you don’t win. I don’t like to make mistakes and I always worry about it. That’s something I’m afraid of.

Have you ever got help from psychologists?

I didn’t have any help because I don’t believe in psychologists. I think in people’s heads there is no way to succeed unless you understand it yourself. So, I’ve never believed in psychology just because. I mean in some ways – yes, psychology helps people. But for me personally I don’t think it would do anything and I believe it 100% just because I can’t have somebody that I don’t really know like a psychologist or a doctor to fix it in my head unless I understand it. And if I understand a problem then I can fix it myself.

When did you hear about Russia for the first time? What was the first book about Russia that you found and read in American school?

The first book I found was a Russian alphabet book. It was in English, with pictures and the stories were in English but they showed all the Russian letters and the Russian alphabet. And there were pictures of the Volga river and Moscow. It was a very old book. I think from the 1950s or 1960s, something like this. I remember I was so excited by the book and I thought it was so interesting that I would go home and asked my parents about Russia. And in the 1980s and 1990s the US and Russia didn’t have the best, well, we still don’t, our countries didn’t have the best relations. My parents grew up when it was Cold War, and when the US and Soviet Union were hiding a lot. My parents still kind of thought like we are still at war. I don’t know why I was so interested and why I loved it so much. Russia was something I was excited about.

Why do you love Russia?

I think it’s mysterious. I think Russia is mysterious and of course when you’re interested in something and you don’t know everything about it, you want to know about it and you want to learn about it. In my lifetime there are still many different things that I'd like to see, that I’ve seen already. Russia has made a huge impression on me because it’s so old, and it’s so interesting and it’s so many kinds of people in the same country. It was the first thing But still my long program was not good but 100% better then at Cup of Russia and Skate Canada, so I was happy. I really liked in it, because Russia is so big. It’s so big really. And there are of course people from the West and people from the East, and people from the South that all live in Russia now. And that is so interesting because in America it's the same way. But we’re very new as far as being a country. Concerning Russia there are so many interesting things in its history. I love to see now how Russia is going from being the Soviet Union and communist and now it’s democracy, and how people have changed from just 20-30 years ago.

What is your opinion about Russian skaters and Russian figure skating?

What is my opinion? Well, Russia… When I was first becoming interested in figure skating, when I started skating, Russia was very strong in the men’s skating, in ice dancing and in pairs, and there were no strong ladies. And then the year I started to skate seriously was the one Slutskaya was making her big splash, and I loved Oksana Baiul, and she was from Ukraine, Slutskaya was from Russia, so it was not so far. And I just really enjoyed watching her, so she was my idol when I was actually starting to learn to skate and learning how to jump and those kinds of things. And as I grew and as I understood more about the different ways of teaching and the different ways of skating, I just fell in love with the Russian school of skating and with the Russian skaters. They were strong in every event, they were very likely supposed to win all the gold medals at this last Olympics. I just think that as a country and as a sport in that country it’s so strong and everybody works hard and everybody works 100%, and you can’t be lazy. Because there are more people that will take your spot.

Do you know that many people call you “American skater with Russian soul”?

A lot of people told me that, and I think it’s so nice and such a compliment. I was admiring Russian skaters and the Russian school for so long. People recognize that I do love the Russian style of skating and Russian sport and what they say is really great

Let’s play a small game. It’s about your associations. Tell me which associations you get when I say following names. Don’t think!

Brian Joubert
Strong

Daisuke Takahashi
Elegant

Stephan Lambiel
Spinning

Evan Lysacek
(pause)
Don’t think, Johnny! HAHA!
I think he needs to shave.

Evgenii Plushenko
King

Next season Plushenko is going to compete again. What do you think about it?

Is he going compete again? WOW! I didn’t hear it up until now. I think it’s great. I think he’s a great skater. He’s still so young, and hopefully I’ll be a good competitor (Johnny actually said “konkurent” in Russian - Lola) for him.

Johnny, which shows are you going to perform in after the Worlds?

«Champions on Ice» for sure. And I’m looking into doing shows in Russia as well in the summer because I was supposed to do so many shows in Russia and I had to not do them for whatever reasons. So I want to pay back those who want to see me. I want to see Russia. I need to see more cities than just Moscow and St. Petersburg. I want to see Rostov, to see Perm, Lipetsk and Irkutsk. I want to go everywhere and see the country. I want to see the differences in people between the east coast and west coast of Russia, because I know in the US people from New York are completely different from people from Los Angeles. So I think it may be the same, people from Moscow and St. Petersburg being different from people in Vladivostok and Irkutsk.

Do you have any thoughts on the programs for the next season?

I want to do Russian pop music for short or for long, I don’t know which yet. But I want to do a program dedicated to Russia and my idea of Russia.

Johnny, when will you be in the Russian team? HAHA!

(laugh) HAHA!!! Oh, I don’t know, maybe soon. A lot of the Russian skaters, Russian officials and judges have asked me the same thing, when I’ll be in the Russian team and when I’ll compete for Russia. I’ll see how Yuka Kawaguchi does and then I’ll decide!

You’ve got a lot of fans all over the world. Do you feel yourself like a “star”?
What do your fans mean to you?

No. I don’t think I ever will because to me I’m just Johnny and I’m a nice skater and that’s great! To have fans is incredible. I never thought I’d have fans especially as many as I have and in some very strange places. I have letters coming from Saudi Arabia, and I’ve got letters from Iran, and places, that aren’t in very good relations with my country. And it’s so interesting for me to see how sport can change people’s minds and change people’s opinions. I think it’s great and to have support from people who don’t even know you, who you never met before who are behind you when you go to compete and to perform. It makes it so much nicer and so much easier especially when you win because you feel like you’ve won for everyone who was supporting you.

Do you listen to opinions of your admires concerning your programs?

Yes, of course I always listen to them! At Cup of Russia several people asked me which program I’m going to do. Marina wanted me to do “My way”. I said, “No, no, no! I can’t do it”. She said, “Yes, it’s an international competition, it’s not just for Russian people, so don’t do «Yunona and Avos». So many people asked me to do “Yunona and Avos” that I said “OK, I’ll do it. I’ll do my Russian program”. And yes, I love people’s opinions and I love them to tell me that they think and I ask them why. It’s interesting for me.

Johnny, you have been skating for ten years. What does figure skating mean to you now?

It is my life and it’s my work, and it’s something I love to do, and I’m so thankful I can do it to God or whoever to let me still be skating, still be healthy and still be doing it as well as I can. May be I don’t win every time but I can say I can do something I love to do and I’d much rather be doing this than sitting at a desk.

Have you ever thought to give up skating and to get involved in something else?

Not recently. I think the last time I thought about just stopping was in 2003. It was a very very bad season for me. And I was just thinking, “Oh I can go to college now and I can do all these other things”. But that left in one week, and I was back on the ice again! Figure skating is something that I love and I have a very short time to do it, so I am going to keep doing it as hard as I can and work as well as I can till I can’t anymore.

You said you want to be a designer in the future. Imagine you’re a designer right now. What would be the first thing to create? For whom would it be?

I would probably design something for like a younger girl, for someone about 20 or around the age of Christina Aguilera, something like this. Maybe it’s for winter, a really beautiful fur coat, shoes with high heels and very cool jeans. I don’t know, it’s hard to say. Some news on designing! Somebody approached me to design costumes for a Broadway show. It’s very new and I don’t know a lot about it yet. So I may be a designer sooner than later!

I’m sure one day you’ll be a big star! ;-)

I hope not, because I don’t want to act like one ever!

Are you addicted to any labels? Which labels do you prefer?

I think John Galliano is my favorite because I think he takes risks and he does something different every season. And as far as Russian designer I really like Denis Semachyov. I think he’s really great and I think he makes a lot of good choices and everything is well-made, and it’s interesting and good fabric. For luggage obviously I like Louis Vuitton ;-)

Could you tell us some words about your best friend Justin? When did you meet him for the first time? How did you become friends?

Justin, I call him Paris… we’ve been friends for five or six years now. He’s just always a good friend. He’s always behind me when I’m going to compete, he’s always supporting me. If I need someone to talk to, he is there. If I want someone to hang out with, he is there for me. We’re very good friends. The only person I’m better friend with is my mom. So, Justin is my best friend and he’s very supportive of what I do. He actually wants to come to Russia with me one day!

Oh, does he love Russia, too?

I don’t know yet. Because he’s never been there. But I think everyone who’s ever been to Russia starts loving it!

The last question. Johnny, are you happy with your life?

I’m happy in general with being a sportsman and traveling a lot. It’s very hard to have a normal life, to have a relationship, to have a normal friend that you can sometimes go and see. I don’t have time for all that. So, some things in my life are missing, but I understand that as an athlete I can only do my sport for a certain amount of time and then my chance is over. So I’m happy to give up certain things so that I can achieve my dream. So I can be an Olympic and World’s champion. Of course it’s hard sometimes when you go to a party and you’re the only person who’s single there. Or your friends all want to do something and you can’t because you have a practice next morning. That’s difficult. That’s kind of making me sad sometimes. In general I’m happy. I love what I do. And I love a lot of the opportunities that I’ve been given, and for now I’m happy! If one moment in life I’m not happy and I hate everything I do, then I’ll have to make a change. But for now I’m happy with my life.

楼主| sashazhang 发表于 2007-3-3 01:02:27 | 显示全部楼层

Weir的桌面图

Yvonne 发表于 2007-3-3 02:15:16 | 显示全部楼层
我翻了先,有错误请指正。(还有我听说Weir以后要在俄国粉丝网站上专门开Q&A了)

俄文原文http://fsnews.ru/page-id-301.html

英文原文http://www.weir.ru/page-al-alias8477.html

MS照片上的MM就是访问者了

译者:Yvonne

Part I

你好,Johnny!前些天你刚参加完奥斯卡派对。对此有何印象?

这是Elton John为爱滋病筹款的派对,我作为受邀嘉宾出席。我玩得真的很开心,见到了很多明星,像莎朗•斯通,维多利亚•贝克汉姆,还有P•Diddy,很多美国的名人都去了。我盛装打扮,走了红地毯。很有意思的,我见到了很多人。要和这些人见面让我感到很紧张,因为他们都是些很有名的人,而我只不过是个运动员,所以这让我很紧张。当轮到我被介绍时,很多人上前打招呼“Hello”,这让我感觉轻松自在多了。每个出席活动的人都是实在人。参加这次派对我牺牲了我一天训练的时间!

能和我说说你的服装和风格吗?

我觉得自己的服装很有趣。今年起我开始和圣•彼得堡的公司“Rest”合作,这样拼:R-E-S-T!
他们总有好点子,只要我打电话跟他们说我想要这个或那个,他们总能很出色地完成任务。他们了解我的风格,总发电邮或消息给我,祝我好运,为我加油。所以说在服装方面,能和为我竭尽全力的人合作,是件让人高兴的事儿。至于风格,这要看我节目音乐的风格特点了。

(大笑)哈哈,其实我是想问你关于那天参加派对的着装。

(大笑)哈哈!好吧,我本来是想穿Dior的服装参加派对的。但在一封电邮中,这封电邮是我朋友发来的,在电邮里事情给弄混了,搞得我没衣服可穿。我于派对前一晚出发,周六到达洛杉矶,派对在周日举行,所以我得在派对举行的当天早上去买裤子。其实我那天穿的外套是在莫斯科买的。我得带上整套行头里的上装,还得找到一条与之相配的裤子。不过一切都搞定了,我把一切都搭配好了。所以我把它们搭配在一起,还有那件外套—是在莫斯科TSUM买的—很棒。

世锦赛前你还有没有机会休息一下?

我还好。我觉得自己能为世锦赛做好最佳的打算,也能为之做好最坏的准备。不过想到能去参加我还是感到很兴奋。我当然会尽力赢得比赛!一直以来我都为之努力准备着,为的是能发挥出整个赛季的最好水平。这是本赛季的最后一项赛事,我很乐意去比,打好收关之战,然后我就可以给自己放个假了。

世锦赛前,你还会修改节目吗?

不会,节目会和全美时一模一样。节目难度很大,我需要的只是把它们滑好。今年我还没滑好过一次,所以我现在要做的就是不摔。

Johnny,你节目的开场跳跃动作是什么,我是说自由滑。哪个跳跃做起来更得心应手,是3axel还是3axel—3toe?

以3axel=3toe开场是最简单的,因为这个我已经做过很多次了。然后我会做四周,接着是其他跳跃。

我们知道你在训练中能漂亮地完成所有种类的跳跃。有时你会在表演时改动跳跃。为能在比赛中干净地完成所有跳跃,你还需要做些什么?

我不知道。我觉得今年的节目好难,有那么多旋转、跳跃、步伐,节目容量也好大……很难集中精力。要在每个动作上都集中精神是很难的,因为要关注的东西实在太多。但在训练中能完成所有跳跃,旋转,步伐,这是一回事。但比赛里你要面对各种压力,你有求胜心,你要设法让自己放松下来,你要默记一切动作要领,这是很难的。当然了,我能够完成一切技术动作,我能滑出一套干净的节目,只有在一种情况下我会改动节目,那就是我失误了。这可能并不好,但这却是我头脑运作的方式。如果我失误了,那我会想试着做一些补救。

Johnny,你3月16日到东京,有足够的时间去调整吗?

是的,时间够了。过去我去过日本好多次了,调整起来并不难,因为基本上从美国飞到那儿正好是一天。当你到达东京时,你就感觉自己好像是在早上刚醒来,而不像是在中午。其实对我来说最难适应的还是在欧洲,因为到那儿的话时差是半天。而到亚洲的话时差正好是一天。

能预测一下本届世锦赛双人,女子单人,冰舞的冠军归属吗?

冰舞,我觉得是Denkova/Stavisky。双人是中国的申/赵。女单难猜了,我觉得是浅田真央

本赛季你表现了一种新的滑风。对此你觉得还得心应手吗?

我觉得挺得心应手,不过毕竟是新风格。当然,这不会有我原来的风格滑起来那么舒服。

你有没有想过回到你原来的风格?

这个赛季我使用的是新节目。我想练练,然后看看自己能把新节目发挥到什么程度。但我想在下赛季我会回归到一个略接近我本色的风格,使用古典或诸如此类的音乐。如同我今年的节目,尝试新事物总是好事,但却又很难。你得去尝试,否则你永远不知道你是否能把某件事做好。

我觉得你原来的风格更接近你自己!

我也喜欢自己的风格。不过你知道,如果你不尝试新事物的话,你永远得不到提高,也成为不了更为优秀的运动员和艺术家。

本赛季对你来说最重要的比赛是哪一场?为什么?

今年我还未获得任何一项赛事的冠军,所以世界锦标赛对我来说非常重要。回顾我历来的战绩,全美锦标赛对我来说应该是最重要的,因为我已连续获得以往三年的冠军,并希望四连冠,但事实上没有。所以我现在不能再想这些,只能朝着世锦赛进发。

能点评一下你自己全美锦标赛的表现吗?

短节目我认为自己滑得很好。我觉得自己肯定能拿第一的,但当我看成绩排第二时,感到很不安,因为我觉得这是我整个赛季滑得最好的一次,但裁判还只是把我排在Lysacek之后。之后的自由滑,即便我滑得再完美也不可能赢,所以在决战自由滑时有点点不安,因为我知道自己即便发挥出100%的水平也拿不到冠军。不过尽管我的自由滑发挥并不理想,但100%比俄罗斯站和加拿大站要好,所以我感到很高兴。

自由滑你为什么换服装了?

赛季初那套灰色的虽然还行,但穿着感觉不是很舒服,因为衣服很大。还有我觉得那套不是很好看。所以当我穿着那套衣服的时候,我感觉并不好。新的这套,就是黑色的这套,我觉得好多了,它让我看起来也顺眼多了。我觉得这套衣服看上去也比原先的漂亮很多。
Yvonne 发表于 2007-3-3 02:15:35 | 显示全部楼层
Part II

下赛季你有什么想法和打算吗?

希望下赛季我能再参加俄罗斯杯,或许还会去NHK杯,希望如此吧。当然,之后就是总决赛了。我觉得只要我尽量努力,我理所当然能赢,就能成为最好的。但我也需要休假。今年夏天我会休息一段时间,放松一下,然后开始恢复训练。这个赛季很艰难,因为去年是如此艰难。奥运会发生了那么多事,巡演一直延续到八月,这让我感到身心疲惫。而
紧接着这之后,我又得马上恢复训练。所以去年我根本没真正意义上地放过假。

全美后你打算Tatiana Tarasova的演出,但没能去。出了什么事?对此你有什么感觉?

获悉我将于12月临近圣诞节时参加Tatiana的演出,我是如此兴奋,真的非常渴望参加她的演出。原打算表演她编排的“天鹅”,我也预备表演“天鹅”。全美的时候我还想应该能去的,但全美结束一周后,冰协就告诉我不能去了,因为我没参加四大洲。四大洲我只参加过一次,之后就再没去过,因为要紧接着全美再比赛实在太累了。但这次冰协希望顶尖选手参赛,他们想让这次四大洲更特别,打造成类似欧锦赛的赛事。所以,在那段时间他们不让任何选手参加演出,除非他们参加四大洲。这一切我一概不知,直到预备出发前三天才知道。这太令人失望了,我感到非常扫兴。我真的很想很想去俄罗斯,但我也明白他们不会为我破例的,所以我不得不说,我去不了了。

听说赛季初你是想和Tatiana和Marina一起合作的,但之后却成了Marina。如何评价你和Marina的合作情况?

赛季初,我是想和Tatiana合作。而在冰上训练时,我想和Marina合作。因为Tatiana不滑冰,所以对她来说,要充分表达出她希望选手做什么样的动作是很难的。所以我建议让Marina过来,因为我和Marina是朋友,我觉得她很有天赋,对我来说她是位好友,也是很好的支持系统。而Tatiana希望我和她,还有Sasha Zhulin一起合作。Sasha Zhulin是位很好的教练,也是个很好的人,但我真的很想和Marina合作。因为巡演生活如此忙碌,夏天我还去了日本,所以无暇赶去莫斯科。所以巡演中一路上有Marina和我在一起就方便多了。巡演期间她帮助我创作,然后陪我去俄罗斯,然后飞回来参加演出,再飞回俄罗斯。这让一切都更方便了。Marina干得非常出色,我们合作得相当愉快。她很有创造力,也非常“俄罗斯”,我觉得她的编排很出色。我是第一位请她做编排的高水平选手。非常感谢她能选我和她合作,她也很高兴能与我合作。我希望自己在本赛季中能为Marina创造佳绩。美国冰协里凡看过我节目的人都说很喜欢,他们对Marina所做的感到很满意。他们觉得她干得非常不错。所以我认为我和她的合作是双赢。

这个赛季结束后你还打算继续和Marina合作吗?

我还没决定。我在考虑或许可以去莫斯科和Tatiana合作编排至少一套节目,或许是自由滑,然后和Marina合作编排另一套节目。这样的话我就有两位不同的编排了,这会很有意思的。不过现在才两月份,我还没作出决定呢。

你觉得本赛季如何?大体来说是成功还是失败的?

这……是的,并不成功。我丢了全国冠军,总决赛也滑得很差劲。我是说,尽管我拿到了奖牌,也得到了不错的名次,还进了总决赛,但总体来说并不成功。我什么比赛都没赢,而主要是我觉得自己也不配,因为我没滑好。但没有人能每次都做到完美,没有100%的事,哪怕是Plushenko。所以说这是个艰难的赛季,我曾希望情况能越来越好,自己能赢下所有的比赛,但事实却是一场未赢,但明年我能赢得一切比赛。当然这只是我的想法。这并不是一个成功的赛季,但我知道我能成功。

平时训练你注重力量练习吗?

是的,我有练力量。我一周练两次普拉提,这是为加强力量的,而不是为增强柔韧性或只为了躺下做放松运动的,这是实打实的训练。我的身体是这么个状况,所以我没必要去练举重,跑步之类的东西…...如果我过度运动,那弊就会大于利。而且做了那么长时间运动员,对这些我也很明白了。不过我还是以普拉提为力量训练,所以说我还是进行陆地训练的。

你进行有氧训练吗?

不做,因为冰上和自行车上的状况是不同的。有氧训练对我也不会有太大帮助,不过对减肥有好处。哈!

你有那么出色的柔韧性,有没做过什么特别的训练?

没什么特别的。作为一名运动员我每天都要训练,我的身体一直要被拉伸,始终运动着,散发着热量,这对柔韧性很有好处。

为得到世界冠军和奥运会冠军,你会为此牺牲点什么吗?

为了牺牲,我得放弃自我。我都不敢想了……恩。我不去想这些,我不认为自己100%就比别人好,但有时我会有点懒散,说“噢,我今天就不必练了,明天再练吧。”这就是我提“自我”时要谈的,我太懒了。但为达到目的,我必须努力,没有怨言。

在你看来,奥运冠军的节目应该是怎样的:无懈可击的技术难度,还是充满艺术与美感的编排?

要成为奥运冠军,这两者却一不可。你不仅需要完美的技术,还得展示出美妙与情趣。

我为什么要问上面那个问题呢?Sonia Bianchetti写了封公开信给Ottavio Cinquanta(译者注:钦昆塔,国际滑联主席),这事儿你听说了吗?她在公开信里说,因为新的打分系统,花滑运动正在走向死亡。你同意她的观点吗?

有人把这封信从电脑里打印出来,把信带到我冰场来给我看。Bianchetti说的很多东西都是真的,有很多东西都提到了点子上。我觉得我们需要更多圈内人站出来帮选手一把,因为我们选手是没办法跑到冰协主席或国际滑联主席那儿面前说:“新规则太难了,我们没法办到。”所以我们需要来自裁判和官员的支持和帮助,来帮助选手,帮助花滑运动。这项运动正在走向死亡,在美国尤甚。花滑在俄罗斯和日本还很流行,而在美国没人会真正来关注我们。我们训练得如此辛苦,这一切太难了。

太悲哀了。

太悲哀了。我是说现在所有的花滑选手,我们几乎用尽一生来努力,让这项运动变得更受欢迎,让自己成为这项运动中的佼佼者。现在一切都变了,所以说这太悲哀了。但这世
界上没一件事是能靠一个人或一位滑冰选手能做成的。

你认为花样滑冰的未来会是怎样?会越来越难,还是越来越美?

我希望在表演的细节和艺术性上能有更多改进。跳跃很惊人,旋转很惊人,但其实它们都太难了,尤其是旋转,太难了。你得转上40秒,所以当转完时你又得跳了。然后接二连三的跳跃,跳跃,跳跃。而且没有时间来表达情趣和美的东西。这就是它的可悲之处。所以我希望如果他们继续修改新规则的话,他们能让动作变得稍微简单点儿,这样我们就能展示一些更有趣的东西。我真的希望能这样。

Johnny,你12岁时受Oksana Baiul在利勒哈默尔冬奥会上表现的影响而开始学习滑冰。但Oksana是在1994年获得冬奥会冠军的,所以你用了两年时间来决定是否学习滑冰。这两年里都发生了些什么?

那两年我在上学。那时我是个小孩,看电视台的花滑转播。那时我还在骑马,还没滑冰。两年后,我终于可以开始学滑冰了。我家里有积蓄,这让我得以尝试滑冰。就是这样。我直到Baiul夺冠两年后才开始滑冰。我可不能在Oksana夺冠第二天就踏上冰场了,因为我当时的居住地没有冰场。而且如果要学滑冰,我们家还得有一定的积蓄。所以这花了一点时间,但一切都搞定了。

对滑冰你有没有感到过恐惧?

我害怕失败,害怕做不到最好。不过我认为,当我为输赢得失顾虑的时候,恰恰是最容易摔倒,最容易输掉比赛的时候。我总会担心自己会失误,这种心态是我所害怕的。

你有没有接受过心理医生的指导?

这对我没用,因为我不相信心理医生。我觉得这对人的思想起不了什么作用,除非病人本人能想通。所以,就因为这样,我从来就不相信心理学。我是说在有些方面,是的,心理学对人们的确有帮助。但就对我个人而言,我认为它不起什么作用。我不能100%信任它,只是因为我不能让一个我完全不认识的人,如心理学家或医生,来修理我的脑袋,除非我自己能想通。如果我自己能弄明白某个问题,那我就能调整好我自己。
Yvonne 发表于 2007-3-3 02:15:48 | 显示全部楼层
Part III

你第一次听说俄罗斯是在什么时候?你在美国的学校读到的第一本有关俄罗斯的书是哪部?

我找到的第一本书是本俄文字母表,用英文写的,有插图,里面的故事是用英文写的,但其中有所有的俄文字母和文字母表。里面还有伏尔加河和莫斯科的图片。这本书很老了,我想应该是五六十年代的。我记得我当时好兴奋,觉得好有趣,我想回家问问爸爸妈妈关于俄罗斯的事。上世纪八九十年代,美俄关系并不好,当然了,到现在也不是很好。我父母成长在冷战的年代,当时美国和苏联对很多东西都遮遮掩掩的。我爸妈还是有点这样的想法,认为我们还处在冷战中。我也不知道自己为何对俄罗斯那么感兴趣,为什么那么爱它。俄罗斯是我会为之兴奋的东西。

为什么你如此热爱俄罗斯?

我想这是个难解的迷。我觉得俄罗斯很神秘,当然,当你对某事物产生兴趣时,你对它的了解并不能做到面面俱到。所以你就想了解它,学习它。在我的人生中还有很多想了解的东西,我都已经看到了。俄罗斯给我留下了深刻的印象,因为它的寒冷,它的有趣,因为在一个国家里能有那么多种人。这是首要的。我喜欢在俄罗斯,因为俄罗斯很大,真的很大。而且这里有来自西方的人,也有来自东方的人,还有来自南方的人,而他们现在都住在俄罗斯。这好有意思,因为在美国也有同样的情况。但作为一个国家来说,我们还很年轻。而在俄罗斯的历史中却发生过如此多有趣的事。我喜欢看俄罗斯由苏联社会主义国家向如今民主体制变迁的过程,看人们在这二三十年里的变化。

谈谈你对俄罗斯花样滑冰选手和俄罗斯花样滑冰的看法?

我的看法?俄罗斯……我当初一开始对花滑感兴趣,刚开始学滑冰时,俄罗斯在男单,冰舞,双人方面都很强,却没有很强的女单选手。今后几年我开始正式学滑冰,Slutskaya引起了人们的广泛关注。我爱Oksana Baiul,她是乌克兰人,Slutskaya是俄罗斯人,所以离得不是那么远。我真的很喜欢看她滑冰,当我初学滑行、跳跃等动作时,她就是我的偶像。当我渐渐长大,学会了更多滑行和跳跃技术时,我便爱上了俄罗斯训练体系还有俄罗斯选手。他们每个项目都很强,他们在刚过去的奥运会中曾有望包揽金牌。我想,花滑作为这个国家,作为这个国家的一个体育项目,实在太强了,每个人都为之付出100%的努力,所以你也不能放松自己,因为有更多人会取代你的位置。

知道吗,有很多人都称你为“带着俄罗斯灵魂的美国选手”。

很多人都和我这么说过,我觉得这是对我的巨大褒奖。长久以来我都非常欣赏俄罗斯选手和俄罗斯教学体系。人们认识到我的确很喜爱俄罗斯的花滑风格,喜爱俄罗斯体育,所以他们这句滑说得很好。

让我们来玩个小游戏,有关联想的。告诉我当我说出以下名字时你会想到什么。别多想!
Brian Joubert
Strong(强悍)

Daisuke Kakahashi
Elegant(优雅)

Stephan Lambiel
Spinning(旋转)

Evan Lysacek
(犹豫了一下)
别多想,Johnny!哈哈!
我觉得他该刮胡子了。

Evgeny Plushenko
King(王者)

Plushenko将于下赛季复出,对此你作何感想?

他要复出了?哇!听你说了我才知道啊。太棒了。我觉得他很棒,而且还很年轻,希望我能成为他的强有力的竞争对手。

Johnny,世锦赛结束后你要参加哪些演出?

COI是肯定要参加的。我也在找俄罗斯夏季的演出,因为我要参加这么多俄罗斯的演出,不管怎样,我都不可能每场都参加的。所以我想回报那些想见我的人,我想看到俄罗斯。我想到去更多的城市,而不光光是莫斯科和圣•彼得堡。我想去Rostov,想去Perm,Lipetsk和Irkutsk,走遍这个国家。我想看看俄罗斯东西部人民的差异。因为我知道,在美国,纽约人和洛杉矶人是完全不同的。所以,我想在俄罗斯也是如此,莫斯科和圣•彼得堡人肯定不同于弗拉迪沃斯托克和艾库特斯克人。

你对下赛季的节目有想法了吗?

我想用俄罗斯流行乐,长节目或短节目,具体哪个还没决定。但我想编排一套节目来献给俄罗斯和我俄罗斯的思想。

Johnny,你啥时候加入俄罗斯队啊?哈哈!

(大笑)哈哈!!!噢,我也不知道,也许快了吧。很多俄罗斯选手,俄罗斯官员和裁判都曾问过我相同的问题,问我何时加入俄罗斯队,何时代表俄罗斯参赛。我要看看川口悠子的情况,然后再决定!

世界各地都有很多你的冰迷。你有没有感觉到自己像个“明星”?冰迷们对你而言意味着什么?

不,我从未觉得自己是明星,因为对我来说我只是Johnny,是个不错的滑冰运动员,这就够了!能拥有自己的冰迷是件不可思议的事。我从未想到能拥有自己的冰迷,尤其是有
像现在那么多的冰迷,甚至在某些陌生的国度。我收到过来自沙特阿拉伯和伊朗冰迷的来信,一些和美国关系不太好的国家。对我来说,能看到体育这样改变人们的心情,人们的观念,这是件如此有趣的事。我觉得当你去比赛和表演时,能得到素不相识,素未谋面的人的支持,那实在太棒了。尤其在你获胜时,这会让一切便得更美好,更融洽,尤其再你获胜的时候。因为这时你会感觉到你是为每个支持你的人而胜利的。

在节目方面,你会不会听取你的倾慕者的意见?

当然,我总听他们的!俄罗斯杯的时候,好几个人问我准备表演什么节目。Marina要我滑“My Way”,我说“不,不,不!我不能滑这个。”她说:“这是国际大赛,而不是光滑给俄罗斯人看的,所以不要滑《破碎的心》。”但有那么多人都叫我滑《破碎的心》,所以我便说:“好,我就滑这个,滑我的俄文歌曲节目。”所以说,是的,我乐意听取别人的建议,乐意他们告诉我他们的想法,我也会问他们是什么原因。这对我来说很有趣。

Johnny,你滑冰已有十年。花样滑冰对你来说意味着什么?

这是我的生活,是我的工作,是我爱做的事,我也要感谢上帝,感谢让我至今还能滑冰的人,感谢他们能让我干这一行,感谢我还那么健康,依然能把冰滑好。或许我不能做到每次都赢,但我可以说,我能做我爱做的事,比起做在桌前发呆,我情愿滑冰。

你有没有想过放弃滑冰,从事其他行业?

最近没有过这样的念头。上一次有转行的想法还是在2003年。那个赛季对我来说实在是太糟糕太糟糕了。那时我就在想,“噢,我现在可以上大学去了,可以去做其他一切想做的事。”但一个礼拜后我就打消了这样的念头,又重新回到了冰场!花样滑冰是我热爱着的项目,我的人生中只有短短几年能从事它,所以今后我会尽我所能去努力,把它做好,直到我滑不动为止。

你说过未来想成为设计师。想象一下你现在已成了一名设计师,你第一件想设计的东西是什么?为谁设计的?

我想应该是一件为年轻女孩,为20左右的人如Christina Aguilera设计的。也许是专为冬季设计的,一件漂亮的皮毛外套,一双高跟鞋,一条很酷的牛仔裤。我也不知道,很难说。有人建议我为“百老汇秀”设计服装。但这太时新了,对它我还不是很了解。所以我早晚都会成为一名设计师的!

我肯定你总有一天会成为大明星的!

我希望不会,因为我不想自己永远都是一个样子!

你对某种品牌上瘾吗?比较偏爱哪个牌子?

我觉得John Galliano是我最喜欢的品牌,因为他喜欢冒险,每季都有不同的设计。俄罗斯设计师里,我很喜欢Denis Semachyov。我觉得他好棒,他总能做出一系列明智的选择,每件作品都制作精良,有好的质地。箱包类当然是Louis Vuitton啦。

能不能和我们谈谈你最好的朋友Justin?你和他第一次见面是什么时候?你们怎么成为朋友的?

Justin,我平时都叫他Paris……我们已经认识五六年了,他总是一个很好的朋友。每次我去比赛,他总是那么支持我。每次我想找人聊天,我想找人陪陪我,他总是乐意奉陪。我们是很好的朋友。而唯一一个和我关系较好的朋友就是我妈妈。所以说Justin是我最好的朋友,无论我做什么,他总是非常支持我。他很想有一天和我一起来俄罗斯!

哦?他也喜欢俄罗斯吗?

我还不知道,因为他还没去过那儿。不过我觉得每个去过俄罗斯的人都会爱上那儿的!

最后一个问题,你对生活满意吗?

总体来说我对运动员和经常漂泊的生活感到满意。但我们很难有普通人的生活,像普通人那样去谈恋爱,交朋友,时不时和他们见个面。我没时间去做那些事。所以,我失去了生活中的某些乐趣。但我明白,作为一名运动员,我所拥有可从事这项运动的时间是有限的,过了这段时间我就没机会了。所以即便我要牺牲某些东西,我还是感到很高兴,因为只有这样我才能实现我的梦想,才能成为奥运冠军和世界冠军。当然,有时你只能独身一人去参加派对,这会让你感到难过。有时你的朋友们都想去做某件事,但你却不能,因为你明早还要训练。这些有时都会让我感到难过。但总的来说我活得很开心。我爱自己所做的事,我爱被给予的这么多机会,就现在来说我很快乐!如果生命中的某一刻我感到不开心,憎恨我所做的一切,那么我就得去改变。但就现在来说,我很满意自己的生活。

(全文完)
olychamp 发表于 2007-3-3 04:32:37 | 显示全部楼层
Evan Lysacek
(pause)
Don’t think, Johnny! HAHA!
I think he needs to shave.

套用鲁迅先生一句名言送给大少,那是因为人家小雷"把刮胡子的时间都用在训练上了。"

Johnny, when will you be in the Russian team? HAHA!

(laugh) HAHA!!! Oh, I don’t know, maybe soon. A lot of the Russian skaters, Russian officials and judges have asked me the same thing, when I’ll be in the Russian team and when I’ll compete for Russia. I’ll see how Yuka Kawaguchi does and then I’ll decide!

天!就算讨好俄罗斯冰迷也不该说话这么不知轻重吧。美冰协新领导一上台就给人家这么差的印象,明年的世锦赛还想不想参加了?
Yvonne 发表于 2007-3-4 23:41:04 | 显示全部楼层
以前是对新规则不了解(其实到现在也是),后来是对美国队新政策一无所知,现在连P大王复出的消息他也不知,他和他教练到底在干嘛?(连CCTV5的滚动条上都登了P要复出的消息)
问一句,Lambiel要参加本届Worlds了,他知道否?
牛奶河小猫 发表于 2007-3-5 00:50:49 | 显示全部楼层
这孩子......真是真诚得太可爱了!感觉他每讲一句话都是从心里讲出来的......并没想太多的后果......心里想什么就讲什么......自己很多时候都这样,不免替这样的他感到忧伤,因为他太有名.....太受注目了

对了,PS一句,差点忘了,谢谢版主大人的辛劳......能让我们看到这么长篇的中文访问.......太感谢了!桌面做得非常漂亮.......现在已经在用了!!!
Cathy_Y 发表于 2007-3-5 01:46:34 | 显示全部楼层
首先感谢斑竹的辛劳翻译~~~~~~~~~

不过感觉他说了这么一大篇,怎么越看越像是在推卸这个赛季的烂成绩的责任?
World啊~小兰要参加了啊~有没有危机意识啊~~~~~~~
fs2046 发表于 2007-3-6 04:37:08 | 显示全部楼层
Johnny,你啥时候加入俄罗斯队啊?哈哈!

(大笑)哈哈!!!噢,我也不知道,也许快了吧。很多俄罗斯选手,俄罗斯官员和裁判都曾问过我相同的问题,问我何时加入俄罗斯队,何时代表俄罗斯参赛。我要看看川口悠子的情况,然后再决定!

俄罗斯队的大门会向他敞开怀抱的,他终于可以和他最崇拜的小普及小卡亚同志并肩作战了,我们小雷从此再也不用承受某些Johnny's Angels莫名其妙的满腔仇恨了。(kidding!!!)

楼主辛苦,W少他老人家一张口就是长篇大论,所以说当Weir版主没点敬业精神是不行的。我们家Evan倒是真叫人省心,没比赛就玩人间蒸发,好不容易写篇日记还是超袖珍型的,还真懂得怜香惜玉,哈哈。  
sherryadela 发表于 2007-3-6 13:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
小雷是让人省心,羡慕你啊。
我真希望我们的大少蒸发到冰场上好好练习不要到处乱跑,哎,没办法,Johnny Weir是“花样滑冰玩家”。
冰雪纷纷 发表于 2007-3-6 15:17:45 | 显示全部楼层
刚刚来到这里就看到了如此精彩的访问,真的是好高兴呀!当然这也是我们伟大的版主所付出辛勤的劳动所夺得,要不然我们大家也不会看到中文版的翻译。费如此之多的时间和精力来翻译这么长的文章,真是辛苦了,太感谢版主大人了。威尔家族有版主这么敬业的冰迷真是我们的福气呀,每次版主都会不辞辛苦费很长的时间来翻译这些文章的,之外还为大家做很多有意义的事情,真是太伟大了。在这里我向版主至于衷心的感谢,真是太谢谢你了为大家做这么多的事情。

还有楼上这些冰迷们说的话都好可爱呀,也说出了我的心声说出了我要说的话和这次的观后感。我也到想希望长一些时间看不到威尔的消息呢,蒸发一段时间这样就说明他好好的在练习呢,不会到处乱跑了,可是我们的威大少好像做不到这一点,这点真是和雷萨克没法比,真是很羡慕你们这些雷迷们呀,就是让人省心。不像威尔那样时刻都让人家处于紧张的状态。威尔每次好像做采访总会说很多的话,不过我个人倒是很喜欢,这样我们大家就会更多的知道他心里所想的会更加地了解他了,可是这就得更劳烦更辛苦版主大人了。

普鲁申科要复出了,威尔居然还很开心,虽说大家也都很想看再看到普的身影,在冰场上少了普还真有一点不习惯,可是处于私心说他要复出对各个男单冰迷们来讲还是很不好的,这对于其他一流男单选手而言是很不利的,我虽然很希望再看到普活跃在冰场上,可是这样一来奖牌争夺就更激烈了也更艰难了。而对威尔来讲就更更更不利了,本来他的对手就够多了,而言现在男单竞争就够激烈了,威尔就够难走得了,而普要在一复出后过不就更严重了吗?他之后的路就更难走了,亏他还能高兴得出来,就是他和普的关系很好是好朋友也不至于听到他复出会有如此高兴的反应吧。

不过每次看到新的访问和他的手记对他都会有新的认识,而且每次看到他的访问时都感到他说话总是这么的直接不假思索的就脱口而出了,真的好可爱呀。尤其是这次说得就更可爱了,我真是越来越喜欢他了,虽说明知道他身上有很多的缺点但对他的喜爱之情就是不变总是一如既往的支出他喜欢他。
冰雪纷纷 发表于 2007-3-6 15:58:13 | 显示全部楼层
还忘了说一点,版主发的这些可以做桌面的照片我都已经通通下载到电脑里了,真的是好漂亮呀,每一张我都好喜欢。现在我就已经用上这里的照片做桌面了。在我上次留言的地方看到了版主给我的提示,如果要想再补充话最好请用编辑,节省楼页数。以后我回去试着这样做的,只是这次本想那样做的可是我这里网好像出了点问题有些运行不通,所以就没能编辑成功,以后我会去按你说的去做的,节省空间。
Cathy_Y 发表于 2007-3-6 17:39:05 | 显示全部楼层
再次感谢版主~本来要做少爷的粉粉就不容易,当版主就更不容易了~~~(因为这孩子的花边实在是和比赛成绩不成正比啊~)
我那脆弱的心脏啊~痛苦啊~~~
不过呢,我们痛,并快乐着~~~
Yvonne 发表于 2007-3-7 16:31:07 | 显示全部楼层
Lysacek的官网我去过,他的Journal我也拜读过。可能是以往读惯了大少那种JJWW式的Journal,刚看到Lysacek的Journal我竟有些呆了,原来Journal是可以这么精炼的。但之后我才听人说,这样的Journal才是主流式的Journal,Sasha等人都是这样的,小关干脆根本就没开官网。

就如威迷们念叨着“W大少啊,你就不能和人家小雷学学,多花点时间来训练,别在外面搞七捻三的......”,相信相当一部分雷迷也有此感,“小雷啊,你就不能和W大少学学,把Journal写详细些,稍微花点时间和冰迷Q&A一下......”

这年头做fans难,做Weir这种小孩的fans更难。就现在来看,他对fans们最大的回报就是在比赛之余人间蒸发。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表