Wilwarin 发表于 2007-11-25 17:11:08 | 显示全部楼层
各位,FD好像开始了
看图晕的话去刷刷分吧

http://www.isufs.org/results/gprus07/SEG009.HTM
crazyraul7 发表于 2007-11-25 17:21:14 | 显示全部楼层
继续补充ISU水分:
Cup of Russia, Day 2
24 Nov 2007 22:56

The Cup of Russia went on Saturday with the Ladies Free Skating, the Original Dance, the Pairs and Men’s Free Skating. The Cup of Russia is the fifth of six events in the 2007/2008 ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating series. The skaters compete for a global prize money of US $ 180, 000 per individual event of the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating and receive points according to their placements. The top six skaters/couples then qualify for the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Final in Torino, Italy (December 13-16).

Ladies, Free Skating
Yu-Na Kim of Korea skated off with the gold medal in the Ladies Final. Japan’s Yukari Nakano claimed the silver medal and Joannie Rochette (CAN) captured the bronze.
Overnight leader Kim skated last and vowed the crowd with an excellent and musical performance to “Miss Saigon”. The World bronze medalist reeled off a triple flip-triple toe combination, a triple loop, triple Lutz-double toe, a double Axel-triple toeloop combination, a triple Lutz, a triple Salchow and a double Axel out of a spiral move. She showed excellent spins three of which were graded a level four. Kim posted a new personal best score of 133.70 points (72.90 element score/60.80 program component score) and accumulated a total of 197.20 points, beating again her previous personal best. Her score of 133.70 is also the highest Free Skating score any Lady has achieved so far. “Some jumps felt shaky and I worried about it, but I got a new personal best and I qualified for the Grand Prix Final”, the always self-critical 17-year-old told the post-event press conference. “I got my highest score, but there are still points that I can improve and I will work harder”, she promised.  Nakano opened her routine to “Capriccio Espagnol” with a triple Axel and landed four clean other triples, but her first flip and Lutz both were underroated and downgraded. The Japanese produced fine spins, earning a level four for the two combination spins and the flying camel spin to score 112.27 points (57.15/55.12), which added up to 172.77 points, a new personal best total score. “I am very happy to have landed my triple Axel and to have qualified for the Grand Prix Final”, Nakano commented. “I also did all my spins cleanly and completed all the revolutions.”
Rochette, who stood in fifth place after missing a triple flip in the Short Program, rallied back in her “Don Juan” program that contained a triple Lutz-double toe-double loop combination, a triple flip as well as four more triple jumps. The Canadian Champion only put her hand down on a triple Salchow (in sequence with a triple toe) and on the second jump in her sequence of two double Axels. Rochette earned 119.35 points (64.71/54.64), setting a new seasonal best and pulled up to third at 169.91 total points. She was ranked third in the Free Skating. “I am very happy to pull up today, because I was far behind. I gave a strong performance in the free skating. The short program has been a bit harder for me this season, because I am trying new elements”, the Canadian Champion said.

Kiira Korpi (FIN), who was ranked third after the Short Program, slipped to fourth after doubling a few jumps (154.26 points). Fumie Suguri (JPN) finished fifth at 148.15 points. She landed three clean triples, but two others were downgraded.

Kim qualified for the Grand Prix Final with the maximum of 30 points from her two events and tops the standings. Nakano earned 13 points and has now 26 points, which should be enough to get her to Torino. Rochette pocketed 11 points and has 22 from her two Grand Prix events.

Ice Dancing, Original Dance
The Original Dance of the 2007/2008 season is the Country/Folk Dance. Couples can select from a wide variety of dances. To the delight of the crowd in the Megasport Sport Palace “Na Khodynke”, the most popular choice among the participants of the Cup of Russia were Russian and Ukrainian dances.
Oksana Domnina/Maxim Shabalin of Russia built on their lead from the Compulsory Dance while Nathalie Pechalat/Fabian Bourzat (FRA) remained in second ahead of Russia’s Ekaterina Bobrova/Dmitri Soloviev.
Domnina/Shabalin put out an exciting performance of their dynamic Cossack Dance and produced difficult lifts and intricate footwork, earning a level four for the circular steps and the twizzles. However, Domnina put down her second foot on a step during the midline which was graded a level three subsequently. The European silver medalists picked up 63.20 points (37.70 element score/30.50 program component score), slightly surpassing their previous personal best of 62.20 points. Overall they collected 103.25 points so far. “We have worked a lot on our technique since the Cup of China, and maybe the technical side was five percent better than in China. The artistic side was already good in China. I made an error in the step sequence, putting down my foot, and the level went down”, Domnina told the presss.
Pechalat/Bourzat danced a stylish Spanish Flamenco, and she effectively used a fan during the performance that featured a rarely seen stationary lift with him turning on the spot on one foot, a straight line lift and a level-three circular step sequence. The French received 58.03 points (30.20/27.83), improving their previous personal best from Skate America by 1.08 points and accumulated 92.90 points so far. “We beat our personal best, and we’ve worked very hard. We’ve worked especially on our style and we’re pleased with the progress we’e made in the three weeks since Skate America”, Pechalat commented. “Many couples chose Ukrainian and Russian dances and we wanted to do something different”, she answered when asked about their choice of music.
Bobrova/Soloviev gave a charming performance to the traditional Russian folk song “Kalinka” and executed two level-four lifts and a serpentine step sequence as well as a dance combination spin that were graded a level three by the Technical Panel. The reigning World Junior Champions scored 52.44 points (28.30/24.14) and now have 82.66 overall. “Our job is just to skate our best and then hopefully we’ll get good marks”, Bobrova said about them placing in the top three right now.

Anna Zadarozhniuk/Sergei Verbillo (UKR) performed a lively Ukrainian “Gopak” to move up from fifth to fourth at 80.04 points. Anastasia Grebenkina/Vazgen Azrojan (ARM) came in fifth with an Armenian dance (79.37 points).

Pairs, Free Skating
China’s Dan Zhang/Hao Zhang skated to victory in the Pairs event with Aliona Savchenko/Robin Szolkowy of Germany following in second place. Russia’s Yuko Kawaguchi/Alexander Smirnov earned the bronze medal.
Skating to “The Myth”, Zhang/Zhang hit a double Axel-double toeloop combination, a triple twist, a throw triple loop and throw triple Salchow as well as a side by side triple Salchow, but his landing was wobbly. The team produced also difficult lifts that all were graded a level four. The 2006 World and Olympic silver medalists were awarded 122.72 points (64.00 element score/58.72 program component score) and took the gold with 192.68 points overall. “We are not so happy with this performance. I still have a bad tooth ache and to compete in two events back to back was hard for us”, Hao Zhang explained.
Savchenko/Szolkowy’s routine to  “L’Oiseau” from Cirque du Soleil featured a throw triple flip,  a triple twist, a throw triple Salchow, three level-four lifts and a level-four  pair combination spin. However, Szolkowy struggled with the solo jumps, singling the Axel (in a sequence with a triple toe) and falling on the side by side triple Salchow. The European Champions picked up 119.17 points (60.09/60.08) and remained in second place at 185.95 points overall. “Today we didn’t do well again, but we know what we have to work on”, Savchenko said. “It was somehow very hard to skate today. We felt inspired, but for some reason the ice was slow for us.”
Kawaguchi/Smirnov, who stood in fourth place after the Short Program, pulled up to third with a solid program to “Love Story”. The team from St. Petersburg risked the quadruple throw Salchow, but she stumbled out of the landing. They landed a triple toe-triple toe sequence, a triple twist,  and a side by side double Axel, but Kawaguchi two-footed the throw triple Salchow. The Skate Canada bronze medalists earned a level four for their three lifts, for the forward inside death spiral, the side by side spin and the spiral sequence. They scored 118.77 points (64.69/54.08), significantly improving their previous personal best of 109.04 that they had achieved exactly one year ago at the Cup of Russia. Overall the students of Tamara Moskvina got 181.71 points. “We made many little errors, therefore we’re not so pleased”, Kawaguchi commented. “We have a chance to qualify for the Grand Prix Final, and if we don’t, Russian Nationals well be the next competition and it is very important”, Smirnov added. (难道是被他们的LP雷到了,ISU怎么错误这么多)

Maria Mukhortova/Maxim Trankov (RUS) lost a medal by less than two points. The Russian Champions gave a strong performance, and the only glitch came on the side by side triple toe, which was shaky for both of them and they didn’t add the planned double toe for a combination (179.82 points). 2007 World Junior bronze medalists Ksenia Krasilnikova/Konstantin Bezmaternykh finished a respectable fifth in their first international senior competition.

Zhang/Zhang (30 points) and Savchenko/Szolkowy (28 points) are both qualified for the Grand Prix Final. Kawaguchi/Smirnov will have to wait and see if their 22 points will be enough to get them into the Final.

Men, Free Skating
Johnny Weir (USA) overtook overnight leader Stéphane Lambiel of Switzerland to capture his second gold medal on the Grand Prix this season. Russia’s Andrei Griazev claimed the bronze medal.
Weir reeled off a triple Axel-triple toeloop, a triple Lutz, a triple Salchow, loop and flip as well as a triple Lutz-double toe-double loop combination in his program to “Love is War” by Yoav Gordon. His was awarded a level four for the two combination spins and the flying sit spin. However, Weir’s second triple Axel was underrotated and downgraded. The three-time U.S. Campion earned 149.81 points (74.51 element score/75.30 program component score) and racked up a total of 229.96 points. “I was of course happy with the result of this competition, but the performance for me was so difficult. I was so nervous and I felt so much pressure to put on a good show for this audience. Galina Yakovlevna (Zmievskaya, his coach) had very good words for me (she told me) “just relax and do what you do every day, you have nothing to prove”, and that was comforting, because I knew she wasn’t expecting me to be 100 percent perfect”, the athlete told the press.
Lambiel opened his intense Flamenco program “Poeta” with a double Axel followed by a quad-double toeloop combination, but he put his hand down on the first jump. He nailed three more triples, but crashed on his second quad toeloop attempt, which was downgraded. He also doubled his last jump, a flip, but three of his four spins were graded a level four by the Technical Panel. The two-time World Champion collected 138.35 points (61.85/77.50), which was a seasonal best and slipped to second at 218.84 points overall. “I worked very hard to do the big step between the Cup of China and here, and I want to make another big step forward in the Final”, Lambiel offered, referring to the fact that he most likely qualified for the Grand Prix Final. “There are two positive things from this competition – I did a clean short program and I improved my long program. This gives me confidence”, the Swiss continued.
Griazev gave a solid performance to “The Godfather” and other movie soundtracks by Nino Rota that included a triple Lutz, a big triple Axel, a triple Axel-double toeloop combination and three more triples as well as a level four change foot sit spin and three level-three spins. The reigning Russian Champion scored 135.18 points (69.68/65.50) and was ranked fifth in the Free Skating. He held on to third place with 206.13 points overall. “I am glad that I was able to do my job. I did almost everything”, Griazev told the press. “I am not too surprised (to be in third), because I was third at another Grand Prix event (2005 Cup of China) with a similar deep field a while ago”, the 22-year-old skater said.
Jeffrey Buttle (CAN) moved up from sixth to fourth at 201.77 points. He was ranked third in the Free Skating and landed six clean triples. Takahiko Kozuka (JPN) turned in a solid performance to move up from 7th to 5th (199.98 points).

Weir booked his ticket to the Grand Prix Final and tops the standings with the maximum of 30 points. Lambiel got 13 points in Moscow and now has 24. He most likely qualified for the Final. Griazev picked up 11 points and will compete again next week at the NHK Trophy in Japan.
柳潇湘 发表于 2007-11-25 17:26:29 | 显示全部楼层
我受不了……都快被那个诡异的表情笑死了
丽丽熊 发表于 2007-11-25 17:27:40 | 显示全部楼层
镜子的新图才是最有杀伤力的!!太恐怖了!!
crazyraul7 发表于 2007-11-25 17:53:28 | 显示全部楼层
关于ZZ的2A+2T,丹mm确实做了一个标准的2T,不是降组,她可能2A下来后发现不太对劲临时改了,而大昊做的是一个标准的2A+3T,不管怎么样这个动作是要被扣分的,绝对是不可能得到加分的,大概裁判眼神不是很清楚吧,估计赛后会被裁判长指出。不过这种情况以前也出现过,像SS欧锦赛的3FTh,摔了大趴,但当时不是所有的裁判都给出了-3,结果这个动作最后只扣了1.91,可能这些就是世界顶级选手所享的“待遇”吧,只能这么说了~~~
wenwenyin 发表于 2007-11-25 18:05:32 | 显示全部楼层
今天的表演什么时候开始呢?
PS:那张会眨眼的K小姐实在是太雷了!
小猫 发表于 2007-11-25 18:08:04 | 显示全部楼层
那张图片...
kavana 发表于 2007-11-25 18:16:15 | 显示全部楼层
冰舞已经没悬念了!DS继续飙分吧!我就奇怪了,DOMINA在做同步捻转步时明显重心不稳竟然比COC上的分还要高!米逻辑!
crazyraul7 发表于 2007-11-25 18:24:05 | 显示全部楼层
MS在看台上看到Zhulin和Navka了~~~
散光 发表于 2007-11-25 18:29:41 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 陆屿 于 2007-11-25 16:31 发表

啊。。。。。。真的眨眼了。。。

已经加到qq表情里 准备去吓人了 哈哈哈
丽丽熊 发表于 2007-11-25 18:32:50 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 散光 于 2007-11-25 18:29 发表

已经加到qq表情里 准备去吓人了 哈哈哈

欢迎欢迎,让偶们把k小姐的"美图"发扬光大啊
crazyraul7 发表于 2007-11-25 18:34:29 | 显示全部楼层
狂飚不止~~~
丽丽熊 发表于 2007-11-25 18:34:51 | 显示全部楼层
1 Nathalie PECHALAT / Fabian BOURZAT FRA 91.48 47.50   43.98 7.30 7.00 7.45 7.55 7.60 0.00 #9  
叹气啊!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表