4-3-3,太另人期待了,快点好把
,不过他还真的不服输呀
gtxys 发表于 2003-6-5 20:59:00 | 显示全部楼层
翻译得很不错啊!省了我们不少事,谢谢!
希望他能好好表演啊,这是他第一次来中国吧?!
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2003-6-16 19:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
小熊的一些最新采访,Tannya翻译成英文
--------------------
For more than an hour people from Moscow, Kazan, Volgolgrad, Nizhny Novgorod, Tchelyabinsk were calling the St Petersburg office of "Sovetsky Sport". A "reason" for this was Salt Lake City Olympic Champion Alexei Yagudin.

Q: Alexei, how do you feel after the surgery? (many people asked this question).
A: Much better, thank you. At least, I don't need a wheelchair and crutches (laughs). Well, the doctors strongly advised me not to fly to Russia. Seriously though, the surgery went well and I hope to start my training soon. Although it's hard to predict anything.

Q: Do you plan to be back into eligible sport?
A: I never left it. Everything will depend on my health, but for now I'm planning to participate in eligible and pro-am competitions and shows. For instanse, the GP events in France and China. So I'll go for the meeting with SARS (laughs).

Q: How did you find St Petersburg? You haven't been here for 1,5 years.
A: I was surprised they still haven't disassemble the tram-lines (laughs). I loved the city. It's obvious they cleaned up the entire center part. I went to several places by metro. I loved doing this before - there are so many pretty girls in Peter.

Q: Speaking about girls. Have you found your "second half" yet?
A: I plan to create a family in two years. Well, I still don't have a bride. Although, one very close person lives in the US.
>>

They say a complete version of the chat will appear in the following issues of "Sovetsky Sport".

There were also three (so far) people on sports.ru forum who posted that they spoke to Alexei. So, their impressions are:

>>
Oksana
Hurray! I was the first one to make a call. A minute later, and I don't think I'd be able to get through. He has an amazingly pleasant voice. He said he feels fine, the stiches will be removed in a couple of days. Concerning his book, the Japanese publishers will come to him in the beginning of July. He couldn't say anything about the book being published in Russian: "My business is to skate, I can't follow the process of publishing the book. I think after releasing it in Japanese, the Russian version will appear". He said he's very happy to come to his home town at last, after the Olympics. Shortly, that's it. Perhaps I forgot something, but you'll be able to read it in the newspaper.
I still can't believe I talked to him!!!

gyyy
He has a lovely voice and speaks very well.

Ya tozhe dozvonilas'!!! (I also called!!!)
He has an ordinary voice. He wags his tongue pretty fast. The speech is far from being primitive. But he didn't say anything new to me... The overall impression is very nice - he's a cheerful fella...
--------------------------------
Q: Alexei, was the surgery successful?
A: It went better than I expected. I even wanted to walk from the operating-room, but the doctors didn't allow me.
Q: Did you feel anything special on Sunday, 25th of March? (the reporter is refering to the "sending healing vibes" action taken by newspaper readers - T)
A: On 25th I was preparing for the surgery and I should have been worried. But I was incredibly calm. On 30th, though, the support was more than necessary: I was very hurt. By the way, before the surgery I was reading letters from the fans - hundreds of letters. When it was difficult, my agent read them to me. Some of the letters were very delightful - interesting and smart.
Q: So you like smart girls?
A: Living with a smart girl is tough. But the opposite is much worse.
Q: How long will you stay in Peter?
A: Only for a month. Of course, I'd love to come home more often. I haven't been to St Petersburg for 1,5 years. Right now, the city is incredibly beautiful. But... I work in the US, and besides, in the beginning of July I'll have to go to hospital to my doctor for the check up. I plan to start my training in 1,5 months.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表