原帖由 franzlfan 于 2009-5-13 21:28 发表

传说中的冰山美人……我也觉得她板着脸瞪眼睛的时候更好看,哈哈~~^_^

何止是瞪眼睛,好像是把五官都缩起来了
Jeremazing 发表于 2009-5-13 21:54:46 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 franzlfan 于 2009-5-13 21:28 发表

传说中的冰山美人……我也觉得她板着脸瞪眼睛的时候更好看,哈哈~~^_^

这个妹妹好像就是不会笑…一笑就特别不自然,尤其是拍照之类的场合要微笑的时候,她总是表情僵硬
还有本赛季SP的表情也很不自然…我一看她那个SP就纳闷:这姑娘怎么一脸苦相……
(SP苦相,LP好似没穿上衣 ……所以她在这个赛季给我留下了十分深刻的印象……)
reasonforshe 发表于 2009-5-13 21:56:45 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Jeremazing 于 2009-5-13 21:54 发表

(SP苦相,LP好似没穿上衣 ……

这个还要再顶一下,我也是很不HD的发现了这一点
Jeremazing 发表于 2009-5-15 10:00:22 | 显示全部楼层
135楼添加了Rachael师妹的图~打包也更新了~

果然女单才是最受关注的呀,拍照的选手最多:Alissa Czisny,Rachael Flatt,Mirai Nagasu,Ashley Wagner,Caroline Zhang

评分

参与人数 1体力 +6 人气 +2 收起 理由
franzlfan + 6 + 2 感谢美图

查看全部评分

reasonforshe 发表于 2009-5-21 10:10:44 | 显示全部楼层
刚发现的Hacker去年COC期间的Journal,写得真好,转过来:

Wrap-up

I apologize for the blogging delay. I've been busy...skating!

On Thursday morning, not wanting to exhaust ourselves before competing, but also not wanting to waste precious sightseeing time, Peter Johansson, Stephen Carriere and I walked down the street from our hotel to the Beijing Zoo. Housed inside the zoo are China's famous Giant Pandas. An endangered species, Pandas inhabit the mountains in central China, but as few as 1,600 actually live in the wild. A low birthrate and habitat destruction has caused the decline in Panda population.

The Sichuan earthquake further damaged Panda preserves. We saw about 10 Pandas -- eating bamboo, sleeping, playing. They are so adorable! While we were at the Zoo, a Chinese mother -- a complete stranger -- tapped my shoulder after we smiled at her baby. She held out the baby and showed me her camera. She wanted me to hold her baby and pose for a picture!!! I complied. Maybe it's the blonde(ish) hair, I don't know, but it is fun to stand out, at least for a few days!!!

After the Zoo, Ashley Wagner and I practiced and then competed our short programs that evening. The fans in China are so enthusiastic. Banners for the skaters (especially for superstar Yu-Na Kim) hang around the stadium. They cheer and clap for every jump and spin.

On Friday morning, we didn't have enough time before practice to go very far, so we walked to a nearby park. The park looked quite small on our map, but we were pleasantly surprised walking though the gates. Despite the pollution in Beijing, the park was lush and vast and filled with people at 11:00 a.m. in the morning. Everyone seemed to enjoy his or her time in the outdoors. The park is host to a symbiotic relationship between old and new Beijing.

Here is jusa list of t a few of the activities we observed in the park: the ancient art of Tai Chi, Waltz and Tango classes, a jazzercise-like aerobics class set to Chinese pop music, badminton, Jianzi (a very cool version of hacky sack played with a feathered shuttlecock), Taiji Bailong ball (a cross between badminton and Tai Chi), sword dancing, acapella groups, weddings etc, etc.

Children cavorted about a playground (that even included a trampoline!) and enjoyed miniature rides in a small amusement park. We walked around a beautiful lake (a sign warned not to swim, fish or skate! outside the allotted boundaries). The men, the pairs and the dancers were all terrific on Friday evening.

On Saturday, I didn't skate a very good long program, but once I (very quickly) got over being upset mad at myself, I realized how amazing the experience was. The Chinese (and many Korean) fans really loved watching us. Their appreciation for skating is truly remarkable. After every single skater, the fans threw down masses of stuffed animals and gifts. I was so glad to have the opportunity to perform for them.

Later on, we went to watch the men's free skate. Both of my teammates were spectacular. Stephen and Jeremy were nearly perfect. I am so happy to have witnessed their electrifying performances.

On Sunday, Debbie Currie took us out shopping again! We hit all the markets and received some jewelry advice from Debbie. It was very, very fun, and quite exhausting too! I had to take a nap before the Banquet. Everyone was dressed to the nines for the banquet -- black seemed to be the color of choice. Team USA was quite disheartened that not a single member won anything during Bingo at the Banquet. I've heard that many prizes are awarded at the NHK Banquet, so we still have our hopes up!

Monday was my last day in Beijing. Before heading to the airport, we made a quick trip to the Temple of Heaven. The Temple is surrounded by a vast park, where we observed the same activities we'd seen at the local park, only on a much, much larger scale! A few more random people asked me to pose for pictures -- at least I didn't have to hold any crying babies! (I spoke to Canadian ice dancer Kaitlyn Weaver, and she had been asked for hundreds of photos, evidence that supports my hypothesis about blonde-ness-or semi-blonde-ness, on my part).

Hundreds upon hundreds of people were out and about exercising on Monday morning. Yongle, the same Emperor who commissioned the Forbidden City, constructed the Temple of Heaven between 1406 and 1420. Within the Temple complex is the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests, the Imperial Vault of Heaven and the Circular Mound Alter. I learned that the Temple is rich with symbolism. In ancient China, a circle represented Heaven, and a square, the Earth. The two shapes make up many aspects of the Temple Structures. The number 9 represented the Emperor and was considered lucky in China, and as a result, the Circular Mound Alter is crafted in stone in groups of nine. The blue roof tiles on all of the buildings inside the complex represent Heaven. The Temple of Heaven is a perfect representation of traditional Ming Chinese and was a wonderful way to end my whirlwind trip to China.

The opportunity to see Beijing was amazing and I will never forget my experience at Cup of China. Again, I am so incredibly sorry for the late blog. I hope you all have enjoyed it!

More from Tokyo in two weeks!!!
Wednesday

All of the skaters have arrived! This morning, I awoke to election returns on TV. Before practice, we ventured out to visit some more of Beijing's historical sights -- Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. I love visiting places that I've learned about in school. Both were incredible!

Tiananmen Square is simply massive. In fact, it is the largest public square in the world. In the 1970s, the Square played host to many parades and Communist Party rallies,  but in 1989, Tiananmen Square was the backdrop of the famous clash between students and soldiers. The Square leads to the Forbidden City, so named because commoners were not permitted to visit the area for 500 years. The Yongle Emperor constructed the palace during the early 1400s, but most of the buildings now seen at the Forbidden City were built after the 1700s, as the early buildings were susceptible to fire. The Forbidden City is enormous. We walked through gate after gate, only to see more gates and pagodas in the distance! Near the edge of the Forbidden City is the Imperial Garden, which even in November is stunning. The intricately twisted cypress trees and the colossal carvings and statues are wonderful. The Forbidden City is unlike any other imperial court in the world.

Everyone had great official practices this afternoon. The Beijing Capital Gymnasium is beautiful. During the Olympics, indoor volleyball matches were played here. The seats are the colors of the Olympic rings -- green, red, yellow and blue, but no black. Skating there was very exciting!

Tonight we had a very fun team dinner. The competition begins tomorrow! Zhu ni haoyun (good luck) everyone!!!!

We have all picked up some more Mandarin. Here's what we've learned:

Numbers:
• ling (0)
• yi (1)
• er (2)
• san (3)
• si (4)
• wu (5)
• liu (6)
• qi (7)
• ba (8)
• jiu (9)
• shi (10)

Skate: liu bing (literally, slide ice)
Please: qing
I don't understand: wo tingbudong
Rice: baifan
Broccoli: xilanhua

Tuesday

Finally -- more skaters have appeared! Americans Ashley Wagner and Stephen Carriere arrived last night, and I saw many international skaters this afternoon.

Our tour of Beijing continued this morning. A large group -- U.S. team leader Debbie Currie, Canadian judges Leslie Keen and Karen Howard, Wagner, her mother Melissa, coaches Priscilla Hill and Peter Johansson, Carriere and I -- started at the Drum Tower and then rode in rickshaws through hutongs (neighborhoods comprised of narrow streets and alleys, lined by siheyuan or other types of houses), where we visited a home and a local market and learned about traditional Chinese tea.

The Drum Tower was first erected in 1272 as the center of the Mongol capital Dadu and has been rebuilt numerous times since then. Later, during the Ming dynasty, drums announced the time of day. The Drum Tower is an imposing structure representing old Beijing.

Later, on the way to our unofficial practice this afternoon, we spotted the new CCTV headquarters, designed by famed architect Rem Koolhaas. This spectacular, five-sided, arched and twisted building is a perfect juxtaposition to the hutong, further demonstrating the contrast between new and old Beijing.

Stephen, Ashley and I practiced again at the Beijing Century Star Skating Club. We greatly appreciate the club members' kindness in welcoming us to their rink. We enjoyed watching Chinese pair and dance teams. Thank you again, Misha, for being a wonderful translator!

Monday

Ni hao from Beijing! I arrived in China Sunday afternoon and have already had an amazing trip. China is a fascinating country.

My mother and I came to China a day early to get acclimated and to be able to sightsee. So far, I'm the only skater to have arrived. Within two hours of landing at the airport, we were already at the Silk Market with our adventurous team leader, Debbie Currie; Becky Calvin, Jeremy Abbott's coach; and Canadian judge Leslie Keen.

Debbie is a gemologist and has been to Beijing many times, so she introduced us to her friend Julie, who sells pearls and gave us a crash course in the art of bargaining. One can buy absolutely anything at the Silk Market -- from faux designer sunglasses to traditional Chinese crafts, and everything in between, including children's toys, fleece jackets, watches, pearls ... I could go on forever. The bargaining that occurs is simply amazing. If a vendor declares the price of an item as 400 yuan, offer 20 and be relentless. As you walk away, declining the sale, they will finally give in, and you will buy the item for 30! After a 20-hour voyage from Boston, this was more activity than we have ever done before on the first day of a trip!

Early this morning, I headed out to the Great Wall of China with my mom and Leslie Keen. Our taxi driver, Tiger, spoke a little bit of English, and he helped expand my Mandarin vocabulary from two words to about five. The trip to the Mutianyu section of the Wall took about an hour and a half of harrowing driving. No one obeys any traffic rules here, passing on both the left (using the lane intended for oncoming traffic) and the right (using the breakdown/bicycle lane)! I'm glad my seatbelt worked!

When we finally arrived at the Wall, Tiger helped us pay for our tickets, and we rode up the mountain in an old-fashioned chairlift. We walked endlessly along the wall, to Badaling and back, and were offered beer about 12 times along the way!!! The wall was truly amazing. The vista from the top of the wall is simply breathtaking. It is difficult to believe that the earliest sections of the Wall were built in the 6th century B.C.! Did you know that it is 10,000 Li (about 5,000 kilometers) long?! I admire anyone who tries to complete the Great Wall Marathon, 26.2 miles and 3,700 steps, because all of our legs were tired from walking up all the stairs in the small section that we walked! Instead of walking all the way down the mountain, which would have added another hour and a half of walking, the three of us rode toboggans down a long winding slide.

I have determined from this experience that I am not cut out to be a competitive luger, since quite a line of more intrepid racers were backed up behind me. On the drive back from the Great Wall, we stopped at the Olympic Village and saw the Bird's Nest Stadium and the Water Cube -- representing the most modern China in sharp contrast to the ancient China of the Wall.

And finally, on to the reason why I came to China -- skating! In the afternoon, I traversed the entire city of Beijing in dense traffic -- past glossy skyscrapers, ancient structures, thousands of people walking and biking, and even a donkey -- to a different rink, since official practice does not begin until Wednesday. Everyone welcomed me graciously onto the ice. It was a wonderful session. I would like to thank everyone at the Beijing Century Star Club, especially Sarah and Misha, for translating for me, and Maisy, for helping to play my music.

What a day!!! More from China soon!
Xiexie for reading!
Katrina
Useful words:
Zaijian: good bye
Duibuqi: sorry (used when apologizing, not to be sorry)
Wo dei zou le: I have to go now
Qu nar a: Where are you going?
Ni hao: hello
Xiexie: thank you
reasonforshe 发表于 2009-5-21 10:29:39 | 显示全部楼层
好长的文章!So instructive!真是一位百科全书式的作者,中国人都可以从这里面学到很多中国历史了。。。

本来想标注一下每段的重点,结果发现太长了遂放弃。不过读到后面发现了很多有“意义”的内容哦,强力推荐,一定不要错过!
reasonforshe 发表于 2009-5-21 20:02:58 | 显示全部楼层
国内媒体对Mirai Nagasu更换教练的报道(隔壁Mirai专贴已经贴了,这里纯粹是为了顶一下大楼)
Mirai专贴:http://www.chinaice.org/redirect ... o=lastpost#lastpost

美国花滑希望之星更换教练 和莱萨切克共同训练(图)

目前距离温哥华冬奥会开幕还有九个月,前美国女子单人滑冠军长洲未来为了实现自己的奥运梦想决定更换教练。这位2008年全美花样滑冰女子单人滑冠军得主宣布她将结束与原教练Charlene Wong 的合作,转投著名教练弗兰克-卡罗尔门下。卡罗尔目前也是花滑世锦赛新科世界冠军美国选手莱萨切克的教练。
  长洲未来1993年4月出生于美国洛杉西南部Montebello,父母都是移民美国的日本人。2006年10月长洲未来开始了与教练Charlene Wong的合作。在Charlene Wong的帮助下,长洲未来的成绩有了突飞猛进。07~08赛季的国际滑联世青赛上,长洲未来荣获冠军。在2008年全美锦标赛上,14岁零9个月大长洲未来出人意料地战胜众多高手登上全美冠军的领奖台。这次比赛是长洲未来首次参加成人比赛。夺冠后的她也成为仅次于利平斯基的最年轻全美女单冠军。当时长洲未来的胜利也为缺少了关颖珊和科恩的美国女单带来了新希望。
  然而之后的赛季中,长洲未来的表现并不令人满意。由于身体的发育,长洲未来踝关节受伤,状态也随之下滑。过去的一年中,长洲未来长高了4英寸。这对一个花样滑冰选手而言是一个不小的挑战。因为重心的轻微改变都会影响到旋转、跳跃和步法的质量。长洲未来说她不知道为什么跳跃时总是前倾,她没有意识到这是身高增长所带来的困扰。
  去年夏天,长洲未来右踝部不幸受伤。但是她并没有听从教练的建议离开冰场休养,而是继续参加比赛。她参加了去年的国际滑联大奖赛和全美锦标赛,成绩不尽如人意。在大奖赛中,她只获得美国站第五名和日本站第八名。在全美锦标赛上,身为卫冕冠军的她由于自由滑出现失误,最终只名列第五。
  对于更换教练,长洲未来解释说:“在上赛季末,我觉得我需要做一些改变。经过长时间的考虑,我们觉得应当选择卡罗尔先生担任我的教练。”
  长洲未来的新教练卡罗尔是位功名赫赫的名教头。他曾担任长期单人关颖珊的教练,帮助关颖珊多次获得世界冠军。之后他又在莱萨切克的低迷时期执掌教鞭并帮助他在世锦赛上黄袍加身。卡罗尔还曾是美国选手戈贝尔的教练,并曾帮助他在2002年盐湖城冬奥会上获得男子单人滑铜牌。2007年,卡罗尔凭借突出的贡献入选世界花样滑冰名人堂。
  长洲未来说:“能和伊万(莱萨切克)一起训练我感到非常兴奋。与世界冠军同场训练带给我极大的动力。这正是我备战奥运会所需要的。”
  由于美国女子单人滑在世锦赛上表现不佳,明年的温哥华冬奥会上,美国只能选派两名选手参加女单比赛。入场券的竞争将会相当激烈。长洲未来所面临的主要对手将是前世青赛冠军和全美季军华裔新星张圆圆、前世青赛冠军弗拉特,以及全美第四名瓦格纳。而且都灵冬奥会银牌得主萨沙-科恩日前也已经宣布复出,目标直指温哥华。(塔尔)
歆琰霏羽 发表于 2009-5-21 21:41:25 | 显示全部楼层
竞争好激烈啊!不过到明年冬奥会还有很长时间变数也会很大……
franzlfan 发表于 2009-5-21 22:14:13 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 歆琰霏羽 于 2009-5-21 21:41 发表
竞争好激烈啊!不过到明年冬奥会还有很长时间变数也会很大……

明年男人们的竞争更激烈…其实明年美国四个项目都是很激烈的,所以他们才决定不再是全国赛一锤定音。
CSD 发表于 2009-5-22 11:44:50 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 franzlfan 于 2009-5-21 22:14 发表

明年男人们的竞争更激烈…其实明年美国四个项目都是很激烈的,所以他们才决定不再是全国赛一锤定音。

虽然竞争是十分激烈。。。可我一直坚定的认为明年美国男单的奥运阵容肯定是雷鸟大少小飞猪。。。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
franzsfan + 5 + 1 Oh I hope so :)

查看全部评分

白色外壳 发表于 2009-5-22 16:05:29 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 reasonforshe 于 2009-5-21 10:10 发表
刚发现的Hacker去年COC期间的Journal,写得真好,转过来:

Wrap-up

I apologize for the blogging delay. I've been busy...skating!

On Thursday morning, not wanting to exhaust ourselves before competing, but also not wanting to waste precious sightseeing time, Peter Johansson, Stephen Carriere and I walked down the street from our hotel to the Beijing Zoo. Housed inside the zoo are China's famous Giant Pandas. An endangered species, Pandas inhabit the mountains in central China, but as few as 1,600 actually live in the wild. A low birthrate and habitat destruction has caused the decline in Panda population.

The Sichuan earthquake further damaged Panda preserves. We saw about 10 Pandas -- eating bamboo, sleeping, playing. They are so adorable! While we were at the Zoo, a Chinese mother -- a complete stranger -- tapped my shoulder after we smiled at her baby. She held out the baby and showed me her camera. She wanted me to hold her baby and pose for a picture!!! I complied. Maybe it's the blonde(ish) hair, I don't know, but it is fun to stand out, at least for a few days!!!

After the Zoo, Ashley Wagner and I practiced and then competed our short programs that evening. The fans in China are so enthusiastic. Banners for the skaters (especially for superstar Yu-Na Kim) hang around the stadium. They cheer and clap for every jump and spin.

On Friday morning, we didn't have enough time before practice to go very far, so we walked to a nearby park. The park looked quite small on our map, but we were pleasantly surprised walking though the gates. Despite the pollution in Beijing, the park was lush and vast and filled with people at 11:00 a.m. in the morning. Everyone seemed to enjoy his or her time in the outdoors. The park is host to a symbiotic relationship between old and new Beijing.

Here is jusa list of t a few of the activities we observed in the park: the ancient art of Tai Chi, Waltz and Tango classes, a jazzercise-like aerobics class set to Chinese pop music, badminton, Jianzi (a very cool version of hacky sack played with a feathered shuttlecock), Taiji Bailong ball (a cross between badminton and Tai Chi), sword dancing, acapella groups, weddings etc, etc.

Children cavorted about a playground (that even included a trampoline!) and enjoyed miniature rides in a small amusement park. We walked around a beautiful lake (a sign warned not to swim, fish or skate! outside the allotted boundaries). The men, the pairs and the dancers were all terrific on Friday evening.

On Saturday, I didn't skate a very good long program, but once I (very quickly) got over being upset mad at myself, I realized how amazing the experience was. The Chinese (and many Korean) fans really loved watching us. Their appreciation for skating is truly remarkable. After every single skater, the fans threw down masses of stuffed animals and gifts. I was so glad to have the opportunity to perform for them.

Later on, we went to watch the men's free skate. Both of my teammates were spectacular. Stephen and Jeremy were nearly perfect. I am so happy to have witnessed their electrifying performances.

On Sunday, Debbie Currie took us out shopping again! We hit all the markets and received some jewelry advice from Debbie. It was very, very fun, and quite exhausting too! I had to take a nap before the Banquet. Everyone was dressed to the nines for the banquet -- black seemed to be the color of choice. Team USA was quite disheartened that not a single member won anything during Bingo at the Banquet. I've heard that many prizes are awarded at the NHK Banquet, so we still have our hopes up!

Monday was my last day in Beijing. Before heading to the airport, we made a quick trip to the Temple of Heaven. The Temple is surrounded by a vast park, where we observed the same activities we'd seen at the local park, only on a much, much larger scale! A few more random people asked me to pose for pictures -- at least I didn't have to hold any crying babies! (I spoke to Canadian ice dancer Kaitlyn Weaver, and she had been asked for hundreds of photos, evidence that supports my hypothesis about blonde-ness-or semi-blonde-ness, on my part).

Hundreds upon hundreds of people were out and about exercising on Monday morning. Yongle, the same Emperor who commissioned the Forbidden City, constructed the Temple of Heaven between 1406 and 1420. Within the Temple complex is the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests, the Imperial Vault of Heaven and the Circular Mound Alter. I learned that the Temple is rich with symbolism. In ancient China, a circle represented Heaven, and a square, the Earth. The two shapes make up many aspects of the Temple Structures. The number 9 represented the Emperor and was considered lucky in China, and as a result, the Circular Mound Alter is crafted in stone in groups of nine. The blue roof tiles on all of the buildings inside the complex represent Heaven. The Temple of Heaven is a perfect representation of traditional Ming Chinese and was a wonderful way to end my whirlwind trip to China.

The opportunity to see Beijing was amazing and I will never forget my experience at Cup of China. Again, I am so incredibly sorry for the late blog. I hope you all have enjoyed it!

More from Tokyo in two weeks!!!
Wednesday

All of the skaters have arrived! This morning, I awoke to election returns on TV. Before practice, we ventured out to visit some more of Beijing's historical sights -- Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City. I love visiting places that I've learned about in school. Both were incredible!

Tiananmen Square is simply massive. In fact, it is the largest public square in the world. In the 1970s, the Square played host to many parades and Communist Party rallies,  but in 1989, Tiananmen Square was the backdrop of the famous clash between students and soldiers. The Square leads to the Forbidden City, so named because commoners were not permitted to visit the area for 500 years. The Yongle Emperor constructed the palace during the early 1400s, but most of the buildings now seen at the Forbidden City were built after the 1700s, as the early buildings were susceptible to fire. The Forbidden City is enormous. We walked through gate after gate, only to see more gates and pagodas in the distance! Near the edge of the Forbidden City is the Imperial Garden, which even in November is stunning. The intricately twisted cypress trees and the colossal carvings and statues are wonderful. The Forbidden City is unlike any other imperial court in the world.

Everyone had great official practices this afternoon. The Beijing Capital Gymnasium is beautiful. During the Olympics, indoor volleyball matches were played here. The seats are the colors of the Olympic rings -- green, red, yellow and blue, but no black. Skating there was very exciting!

Tonight we had a very fun team dinner. The competition begins tomorrow! Zhu ni haoyun (good luck) everyone!!!!

We have all picked up some more Mandarin. Here's what we've learned:

Numbers:
• ling (0)
• yi (1)
• er (2)
• san (3)
• si (4)
• wu (5)
• liu (6)
• qi (7)
• ba (8)
• jiu (9)
• shi (10)

Skate: liu bing (literally, slide ice)
Please: qing
I don't understand: wo tingbudong
Rice: baifan
Broccoli: xilanhua

Tuesday

Finally -- more skaters have appeared! Americans Ashley Wagner and Stephen Carriere arrived last night, and I saw many international skaters this afternoon.

Our tour of Beijing continued this morning. A large group -- U.S. team leader Debbie Currie, Canadian judges Leslie Keen and Karen Howard, Wagner, her mother Melissa, coaches Priscilla Hill and Peter Johansson, Carriere and I -- started at the Drum Tower and then rode in rickshaws through hutongs (neighborhoods comprised of narrow streets and alleys, lined by siheyuan or other types of houses), where we visited a home and a local market and learned about traditi ...

一篇文章足以引起我对她的好感!
reasonforshe 发表于 2009-5-31 10:19:56 | 显示全部楼层

美国女单2009-2010GP分站情况一览

TEB:Sasha COHEN,Alexe GILLES,Caroline ZHANG
COR:Alissa CZISNY,Kimmie MEISSNER,Ashley WAGNER
COC:Rachael FLATT,Beatrisa LIANG,Mirai NAGASU
NHK:Becky BERESWILL,Kimmie MEISSNER,Ashley WAGNER
SA:Sasha COHEN,Rachael FLATT,TBA
SC:Alissa CZISNY,Mirai NAGASU,Caroline ZHANG

franzsfan 发表于 2009-5-31 10:41:03 | 显示全部楼层
Mirai要来咱天朝比赛了,呵呵:)
以及,果然Sasha的另一站是TEB:)
可是Alexe Gilles小mm怎么就这么倒霉啊,成人赛季处子秀竟然轮到这么挤一站,争取不垫底吧……
reasonforshe 发表于 2009-5-31 10:53:51 | 显示全部楼层
SA为啥要留一个待定席位?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表