飞月流愁 发表于 2010-2-27 10:40:11 | 显示全部楼层
申雪赵宏博告诉你什么是“head over heels”
http://www.englishbaby.com/lessons/5169
转自贴吧...
chingfaye 发表于 2010-2-28 10:03:43 | 显示全部楼层
夫妻俩挺和谐的。
 楼主| 沉静 发表于 2010-2-28 16:03:35 | 显示全部楼层

【转】申赵鼓舞了一批国外年轻选手,来听听他们怎么说的吧

For Canadian skater Jessica Dubé, Shen and Zhao aren't rivals. They are people she aspires to become. "We're so young," the 22-year-old, who finished sixth, told me. "When we see them competing and being amazing like they are, it gives us hope. We know we have a lot more in front of us, we'll take that one as an experience and learn from it."

Anabelle Langlois, also Canadian and ninth-placed, agreed with Dubé. "It is amazing what they do, but it doesn't amaze me that they can do it," said Langlois "They are outstanding skaters and incredible athletes. If anybody could do it, then I'd have full faith in them. I love watching them and I'm glad we all have a chance to see them skating still."

American skater Mark Ladwig, who crept into the top 10 alongside Amanda Evora. "People of any age can do it as long as they've got the skills, and Shen and Zhao were already great skaters."They didn't retire and sit in Tahiti, they were out on the circuit doing shows and performing, and that's ice skating. It's not just about doing tricks. We've really been trying to elevate and meet Shen and Zhao." So has everybody else. Ever since they returned from their two-year absence, the duo have cut a merciless streak as they followed their gold-medal mission. But Ladwig's point that skating is "not just tricks" is instructive. "They are my inspiration," concluded 25-year-old American rival Evora. "In the US Nationals, I may be one of the older ladies, but to see Shen and Zhao, I know I'm capable of going on. Here they are after all these years. Now I know what it means to be an Olympian: it's a lifetime of sacrifice, a lifetime of hard work."

British pair Stacey Kemp and David King,They left Britain knowing the Olympics was a big deal and that the top 10 was probably beyond their grasp. But they didn't realise quite what a berth alongside the likes of Shen and Zhao, with all the Chinese pair represent, meant until they got here. "The Chinese pair came back just for this one event, the rest they did as a preparation. We were training with them all week and we got to know them quite well. They're as happy to be here as we are and they're just nice people. "They are genuine people and they put in the work,and they deserve this. It shows us we could do three more Olympics now. If we get a medal out of one of them, it'd be a dream."

也祝愿DD,EL,LH,KK再上一层楼!

评分

参与人数 1体力 +1 人气 +1 收起 理由
雅典娜的方 + 1 + 1 谢谢.SZ也鼓舞了我们

查看全部评分

celinacao11 发表于 2010-2-28 17:14:55 | 显示全部楼层
What a story!!
外国选手可能没有意识到中国运动员的训练体制和外国选手都不一样,正如比赛中陈JJ介绍的,北美一些年轻的花滑运动员在训练的同时还要为生计发愁。当然,申雪、赵宏博这种坚持不懈还是值得他们学习的,真希望他们如自己所说的,能够坚持到最后,也许拿金牌只是梦想,但有梦想就有希望!
祝福申、赵!
Nancy.Sue 发表于 2010-2-28 19:17:08 | 显示全部楼层
今天的表演虽然还是与你随行,还是那身白衣服,但是带给我不一样的感动
我今天一直在想,真的是说再见的时候了
再见SZ,告别赛场的你们其实已经在赛场上实现了永生
crystaloran 发表于 2010-2-28 20:03:20 | 显示全部楼层
不是想水~~~     只是想说的赞美大家都已经说了,我实在不知道说什么好了。

从没想过花样滑冰也会给我如此的震撼,祝你们永远幸福!
 楼主| 沉静 发表于 2010-3-1 10:53:27 | 显示全部楼层
peipei_fay 发表于 2010-3-1 13:10:35 | 显示全部楼层
再次爬完这个帖子.非常同意hongli族长说的

"还有小雪场上场下判若两人, 场下的小雪更甜, 文文静静的, 也更有小女人样的漂亮. 一上场神采飞扬, 风情万种, 举手投足透着韵味和魅力, 一种大气的美.  其实我观察到小雪外表柔弱, 性格却极其坚强, 而且有超常的坚持精神.  "
觉得小雪的内心非常强大.

昨天看完他们完美谢幕的表演后,久久不能平静.我肯定会为他们的离去,再伤感好几天.今天不停把他们以前比赛的,表演的,采访的视频翻出来看.

小雪宏博的故事再一次告诉我: 有梦,就不停地去追寻!
Nancy.Sue 发表于 2010-3-1 22:32:37 | 显示全部楼层
今儿上课,还是没看成闭幕式
同志们谁看到了,我怎么看到有张图,的确是老赵举着旗子,但雪好像就在他旁边?
冬奥会真的结束啦
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表