[03-04] 2004年世界青少年花样滑冰锦标赛

关闭 [复制链接]
小河石子 发表于 2004-3-7 19:34:00 | 显示全部楼层
Katy Taylor我也觉得这个小女孩很像TARA,不知道大家发现没有
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2004-3-9 00:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
stef 在FSU上关于女单的大部分报道(有关于小许的)
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12407

It would have been impossible for Miki Ando not to win ! I didn抰 see her miss a thing all week, except quad salchow who doesn抰 seem as consistent as before and every attempt seems to be lacking half a turn. Her only mistake was on her last triple of the competition, a triple loop. At these championships, she landed triple lutz-triple loop every time she tried it (including warm up), at last (before, she kept missing it only in front of the judges). She does it with such an ease. She is very light and flies across the ice, but extra speed would help I think. She抯 not slow by any means, but she should take advantage of her super flow to be amongst the fastest skaters. It would give her the 搃t?factor she doesn抰 have yet. Her straight line footwork is outstanding in terms of speed. Her layback is excellent, as are her spins. Her spirals are good. Jump-wise she matches the men抯 field, except that she didn抰 try the triple axel but I heard she抯 about 60pc successful on it (don抰 know if she tried it here, though). She has a triple axel spot in her FP, as her first jump is a double axel.

So, she won qualifyings with five triples, no salchow as she fell on the quad, but an effortless triple lutz-triple loop combination. In the FP, she repeated that performance except that she tripped on the last loop. I think she should have tried a triple salchow instead. It might seem strange that she won with four triples but her triple-triple combination is the hardest around, her quad attempt is still remarkable and her skating skills and presentation are excellent. She抯 a tall and good looking girl. I can wait to see how high she places at worlds. I would definitely give her my shot for Olympics gold in Turin. She is amazing.

I prefer Taylor to Meissner. She抯 amazing, so tiny, but so fast and effortless on the triple lutz ! Her second triple lutz which literally ends her FP took my breath away at qualifyings. I wasn抰 expecting it. You have to be very confident to go for a second lutz at the very last moment, I have never seen it ! And it抯 a great lutz, with a deep outside edge. Both her and Meissner have true lutzes but as a counterpart, they both deeply lip. Great move for the American ladies ! Kahle badly flutzes though (but she抯 a Lipinski clone, even skating to her 97 FP music).

Meissner landed six triples in QR and FP but she tends to cheat on landings. Her triple lutz-triple toe should be counted as a triple-double as previously said, then her salchow was cheated a bit in QR and so were her second lutz in both QR and FP and her loop in QR.

Taylor landed six triples in QR including two lutzes (one in sequence with a triple loop) and loops, but she put the free leg down too early on her salchow. On the triple toe, her free foot almost brushed the ice but it was clean, which did not happen in the FP as she stepped out of the toe. So, she landed five clean triples in the FP (same mistake on the salchow) but fell on the double axel. Still, again, note the two lutzes and loops, and I insist the second lutz comes at 3.30 as her ending pose which is more than gutsy ! Her layback is superb. Interestingly enough, she performs it after star moves in the SP. Her speed is great, especially going in the jumps. A minor issue is that her combination spin only features three positions (camel, layback and back sit) in the long, whereas it is great in the SP (camel, low sit, layback, back sit and back pancake). Otherwise her skating skills are good, which had her be second in the FP although she travelled on the landing of a fair flying sit and showed poor flexibility for an American girl on the spirals. My friend told me that in a Grand Prix event at the beginning of the season she did not have lip and lutz in her repertoire and her speed was half than she now has, so that is outstanding. Of course, all three American girls here being so young and tiny, it is impossible to predict their careers before they go
清清山泉 发表于 2004-3-9 09:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
小许今年名次退步,一方面是她的资格赛滑的很不好,另外就是她在技术稳定性和表演上较去年都没有明显的提高。她今年没有参加青少年大奖赛,是不是那段时间受伤了。小许的天赋不错,但现在国内女单教练水平真是不够,其实教练水平比选手本身的天赋还重要,好的教练能让条件一般的选手也达到很高水平,国内教练的水平不提高,运动员的提高就更困难!
小河石子 发表于 2004-3-9 20:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
谁能翻译一下那一段话??
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2004-3-9 20:47:00 | 显示全部楼层
从国外冰迷的报道看,这次女单前5名都完成了Lutz3-Loop3或Lutz-Toe3,可见目前青少年女单的跳跃技术水平。从这个意义上说小许目前掌握的跳跃难度水平,在国际比赛中不具备什么优势。
Miki Ando虽然这次没有完成后内4周,但她的跳跃能力依然是很突出的,今年她应该有资格代表日本参加成年组世界锦标赛,不知道她在这次比赛中能否完成后内4周。
FSU上不少人也非常喜欢Katy Taylor,觉得她很有Tara的特点,我觉得她和Kimmie Meissner 都非常可爱,她们好象年龄也不大,14岁左右,而且从上面的报道看跳跃技术比较规范,日本的Mai Asada和Aki Sawada 好象有比较明显的Flutz的问题,FSU上的冰迷说小许去年有比较严重的Flutz,但今年改进了不少。
心潮澎湃 发表于 2004-3-9 21:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
女单前三名的年龄都多大,日本的女单看来要形成集团形式了,后生可畏啊
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2004-3-9 21:47:00 | 显示全部楼层
Miki Ando是16岁,Kimmie MEISSNER14岁,Katy TAYLOR也是14岁,都是89年10月出生的,Katy比Kimmie就小18天。Mai ASADA和Aki SAWADA都是15岁,Viktoria PAVUK比较大,85年12月的,18岁。Lina JOHANSSON,15岁,Angelina TURENKO,15岁。小许在ISU上登记的年龄是15岁(7.28满16岁),实际年龄不详,估计在13-14岁左右。
心潮澎湃 发表于 2004-3-9 22:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
我还想问个问题,参加少年组比赛的年龄在多大之间,青少年与成人比赛的年龄又在多大之间? 方丹会做几种三周跳??谢谢。
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2004-3-9 22:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
我记得不是特别准确了,青少年比赛好象是14-18岁,成年比赛是16岁以后。
方丹现在可以完成5种三周了。具体成功率我就不知道了
gtxys 发表于 2004-3-10 12:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
这个还是我来说吧,方丹现在可以完成5种三周!最近完成的loop3成功率80%!
许斌姝的实际年龄是---1990.7.29
(By the way,许斌姝的小名是:斌斌[em12])

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-3-10 12:08:43编辑过]

楼主| alexes 发表于 2004-3-10 21:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
AYDP上的Tessa 的女单LP部分报道:自http://pub76.ezboard.com/falexeidiscussiongroupdiscussionsonalexei.showMessageRange?topicID=6435.topic&start=101&stop=118

[B]Binshu Xu, the girl from China is sooo tiny! She almost did not reach above the boards and definitely did not when she was skating. I missed her short due to inexplicable rule-changes from the ushers (one day we were allowed to bring in food, the next day we were not...), but her long was very good with 5 clean triples, a fall on the flip and a 2A. It was incredible to see such a tiny girl do all these intricate jumps and spins! She ended up in 9th position.[/B]

Cynthia Phaneuf did not have a very good skate...too many small mistakes. She knows how to present herself though. The opening was very strong, with a 2A immediately followed by a solid triple loop, but she had a hand down on the Lutz and stepped out of second one, double her sal and had trouble holding her 3T-2T combination. Her spins were very good.

Lina Johansson from Sweden is a joy to watch, she wore an elegant sea-green/white costume and had great footwork, a lovely programme. She has the tendency to overrate all her jumps a little bit, which causes her to have trouble holding on to the edges when she comes out of a jump. Still she landed 3 clean triples and 2 others with 3 turns on the landings, and a 2A. Hope she keeps it up!

The final group did not impress me as much as they did in the the short programmes the day before, I don't know why! None of them skated bad, but maybe it was that the short programmes were so clean and I was surprised by the elvel of skating.

Miki Ando skated very well with only two minor mistakes, she did not complete 4 revolutions on her quadruple Salchow and had a hand down on the flip. A solid skate, but again, a bit boring...just MHO.

Viktoria Pavuk had a lot of small mistakes - a bit sloppy overall. She has the technique though...it need to be polished a bit maybe.

The Japanese girls Asada and Sawada both have a tendency to flutzing but they had solid skates, nice programmes...absolutely great. Sawada fell on her 2A so she switched places with Asada after the long and moved up to the 4th position.

Katy Taylor (USA) fell on her Axel and stepped out of a toe-loop, but she did a 3Lz-2T combination in the last 10 seconds of her programme!  . Whether it was planned that way or not I don't know, but I doubt it. Her long was not as sparkling as her short.

Kimmie Meissner (USA) had a very good skate to 'Pines of Roma' in a silvery outfit. She is very calm in her skating, very different than Katy but beuatiful to watch. She landed 5 clean triples (she popped her Salchow) and 2 double Axels (one from a spiral) and moved up to the second position overall.

That's it, it was a great day of skating and the arena was 3/4 full during the last two groups, woohoo! I was glad to see the event reasonably well attended, as there was so little promotion by the KNSB (Duth skating federation). Hopefully that will improve in the future.
dy 发表于 2004-3-10 22:40:00 | 显示全部楼层
有世青赛的照片吗?
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2004-3-10 22:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用dy在2004-3-10 22:40:38的发言:
有世青赛的照片吗?

前面的帖子里有些Yahoo上的照片,官方网站也有
冰舞前3

双人滑冠军Shestakova/Lebedev

冰舞冠军ROMANOVSKAYA / GRACHEV

男单冠军Andrei Griazev (照得不好)

双人前3

Julia BELOGLAZOVA / Andrei BEKH