[03-04] 2004年世界花样滑冰锦标赛双人滑专栏

关闭 [复制链接]
Ray 发表于 2004-2-24 15:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
S/Z的艺术表现分我相信会是全场最高的. 我们也可完全相信S/Z场上的心理素质. 至于意外情况, 可能会出现, 但是我100%相信他们能上演帽子戏法, 创造一个前所未有的新记录。
alexes 发表于 2004-2-24 19:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Ray在2004-2-24 15:28:07的发言:
S/Z的艺术表现分我相信会是全场最高的. 我们也可完全相信S/Z场上的心理素质. 至于意外情况, 可能会出现, 但是我100%相信他们能上演帽子戏法, 创造一个前所未有的新记录。

S/Z基本不用太担心的,02年世界锦标赛以后,随着B/S、S/P等选手陆续退役,还没有选手能对他们真正构成威胁。T/M少数几次胜利是建立在S/Z有比较多的失误和对CoP规则理解不够的基础上的。
不过S/Z如果3连冠也只是近几年来没有的,不能说是“创造一个前所未有的新记录”,70年代时候前苏联的R/Z曾经6连冠,不过时代不同技术水准要求是不同的,从这个意义上说,现在这个时代S/Z如果能3连冠,确实相当不易。

[此贴子已经被作者于2004-2-24 19:15:56编辑过]

扭曲的机器 发表于 2004-2-25 10:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
从战略上看,t/m还依然是对s/z冲击者的态势。这两年t/m的进步很大,两个人的配合和默契好了很多,成套动作的稳定性也保持在一个相当高的水准,可以说t/m已经具备了冠军的实力。不过s/z的赢面在70%以上,只要他们不出现重大的失误,夺冠的可能性就相当之大。因为t/m必须要完美发挥才有可能战胜s/z,而他们在世锦赛上的长节目常常会犯小毛病。换句话说,两对都完美发挥,应该是s/z占优,两对都犯小错,s/z也是应该赢,除非s/z出现两个以上的重大失误,而这种情况对他们两人来说概率是极小的。
两万块 发表于 2004-3-4 18:40:00 | 显示全部楼层
就象以前S/Z和B/S比赛一样 不过这次是俄罗斯人冲击中国人

立羽 发表于 2004-3-4 22:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
楼上说得好,s/z基本不会有太多的顾虑,不过第二名我觉得p/t他们应该还没什么把握。我挺喜欢俄罗斯那两对的,他们的艺术力张张、庞佟要超越还有的看头。
冰帆 发表于 2004-3-4 22:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
从目前ISU公布的世界排名看,Pang/Tong甚至还落后于L/A,排名第五,Z/Z第六,D/R竟然第八。不过希望中国的P/T能战胜俄罗斯的P/T,实现自身的突破。
P.S:立羽的签名怎么少了最后一句,呵呵。
带点醉意的笑 发表于 2004-3-5 16:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
重新回顾了一下去年worlds时国外论坛上的一些帖子,引用一段,也为祝我们中国人能在永远充满魅力的冰面上再次爆发吧!也但愿欧洲的观众也能给与同样的承认:)
If the secret judges had given them silver I can tell you right now that there would have been the biggest riot EVER in Washington D.C. One person I talked to said she would have ripped the seats out and tossed them. The judges would have been rushed and, although Speedy left his seat in front of us before the scores were displayed, he would have been found and torn limb to limb. [/quote]

The above is a quote from piddlediddle in the Wow Wow Wow Shen and Zhao thread in the world's folder. Quite a statement of support for a crowd of people who didn't speak the same language, had little culturally or politically in common with the skaters in question. I felt the same wave of suppressed violence that piddlediddle did. I felt the audience would have done bad things if the judges had not given the gold medal to Shen and Zhao. And I found this really amazing.

Zhao is also quoted in the Washington Post as saying, "This is the best audience, " and also as saying, "After the second throw jump, I felt I belonged to the audience." I find these statements amazing too, and think it is worth thinking about how Shen and Zhao became so attached to this audience.

When I first got to Washington, I had one of those Duh moments. I had not realized that the Chinatown section of DC was so very, very clearly Chinese that all the buildings, including the MCI center and the Red Roof Inn had signs in Chinese characters and that one of those big formal decorated Chinese arches was over one of the streets to mark the area. When I first saw this, I wondered how it would play into the performance of the Chinese skaters. I wondered if the fact that the rink was in Chinatown and that the place is packed with Chinese speaking people and Chinese restaurants would make the Chinese skaters feel more at home, more comfortable, and whether there would be a reverse effect: would the largely North American audience feel more connection with the Chinese skaters than they ordinarily do (LuLu excepted of course, she always connected).

And in fact, it appeared to happen. Both Shen and Zhao felt very connected to the audience, and the audience felt it, responded, and were as vehemently partisan in their support of Shen and Zhao as they were of Michelle Kwan. Zhang and Zhang and Pang and Tong gave good performances as well. Later Chienjiang Li would give his best ever performance, and 2 of Dan Fang's 3 performances were very good. She had problems with here LP though. So it was a very good outing for the Chinese skaters in all disciplines.
柏山艾莉 发表于 2004-3-5 18:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用冰帆在2004-3-4 22:42:46的发言:
从目前ISU公布的世界排名看,Pang/Tong甚至还落后于L/A,排名第五,Z/Z第六,D/R竟然第八。不过希望中国的P/T能战胜俄罗斯的P/T,实现自身的突破。

PANG/TONG的这个排名似乎有点低了
Z/Z到是还比较客观
D/R也明显过高了
其实这次只要S/Z保持稳定拿金没问题
P/T也能进前三
shanhu1128 发表于 2004-3-10 23:27:00 | 显示全部楼层
不知道央视会不会转播这次比赛呢?
心潮澎湃 发表于 2004-3-11 19:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
应该会转播,会在中央5的哪个精彩赛事里转播。
jingle 发表于 2004-3-12 10:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
看到gtxys的报道,老赵训练摔跤,心里有些担心小雪他们的比赛
带点醉意的笑 发表于 2004-3-12 11:17:00 | 显示全部楼层
有悬念是一种好事,看看大家都一边倒认为我们能够卫冕,如果到时再受刺激岂不更难过,先有点心理准备吧,我只能在心里默默祝福s&z了...
yueguang 发表于 2004-3-12 12:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
其实申雪的话说得很好!!
每次比赛他们都是在很困难的情况下比的!!
最典型的就是02,03年!!
希望他们能在赛前调整好状态!!
默默地祝福他们!!!
立羽 发表于 2004-3-13 00:02:00 | 显示全部楼层
P.S:立羽的签名怎么少了最后一句,呵呵。

因为有字数限制啊,所以心飘到俄罗斯那句就没法打上去了。
呵呵
 楼主| sunshine 发表于 2004-3-13 13:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
双人滑参赛名单已经公布, 中国派出了S/Z P/T Z/Z参加比赛 其中 D/R为递补。 具体的参赛名单请点击该网址:http://www.isufs.org/events/cat00004219.htm
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表