比完索契就结婚
 楼主| 年华 发表于 2013-5-7 13:04:51 | 显示全部楼层

楼主| 年华 发表于 2013-5-7 13:08:26 | 显示全部楼层

楼主| 年华 发表于 2013-5-10 19:27:21 | 显示全部楼层
和粉丝

楼主| 年华 发表于 2013-5-10 19:27:56 | 显示全部楼层

楼主| 年华 发表于 2013-5-12 09:50:23 | 显示全部楼层
Scott Moir updated Stars on Ice Q&A

What was the first thought that came into your mind upon realizing that you and Tessa had captured your sixth consecutive World medal?

I hadn’t realized that we had won six consecutive world medals until recently.  In my mind I am always just thinking of capturing the medal that is presently up for grabs.  We were very proud to stand on the podium in London in front of the people who have supported us our whole careers.  It was a very special moment and I was trying to take every second in.

Thinking back on all of your accomplishments, which one stands out for which you are the most proud?

That is a tough question.  Every year presents new challenges and different obstacles.  If I had to pick one I would pick winning the Olympics in our own country.  Tons of support from the Canadian crowd and a lot of pressure as well.

Do you use social media to keep in touch with your fans? What is your favorite app?

I don’t use social media at all.  My favourite app would be BBM.  Keeping in touch on the road with my family and friends is important.

Are you able to watch any TV while on tour? If so, what are your favorite shows?

I try to watch the hockey playoffs on tour.  Although our show times are often similar to the game times, I still try and see as much as possible.

Do you have any plans to write another book in the future? If so, what will it be?

This is a question I have been getting often.  I’m not sure if I would have much to say in another book.  But having said that, I didn’t think I had anything to say for the first one.

If you couldn’t be a professional skater, what career path would you have chosen and why?

I always admire my brothers as firefighters.  The courage it takes to run into a place everyone is trying to escape from is truly admirable.  I think I would want to be a fireman if I was starting all over again.

楼主| 年华 发表于 2013-5-12 09:50:47 | 显示全部楼层

What was the first thought that came into your mind upon realizing that you and Scott had captured your sixth consecutive World medal?

Six World medals?!  We must be getting old…

Who gave you your first set of skates and when was it? Did you enjoy figure skating from the beginning?

I had a pair of bob skates when I was very little, but my first pair of real skates was bought at Canadian Tire by my parents.  I’m not sure I loved skating from the very beginning – but I did love the challenge! 

How do you like to spend your free time while you are on tour with Stars on Ice?

My favourite things while on the road are to sleep in and order room service. Touring provides a wonderful opportunity to see the beauty of Canada, so I do my best to see the sights of each city. By now, the cast members have their favourite things to-do at each stop (for example, golf in Victoria is a must!). Also, it’s fun to catch up with friends in various cities.

Do you get to choose the costumes you wear in the tour? If not, how do you select them?

Jef Billings is the mastermind behind the beautiful costumes of Stars on Ice – his vision, creativity, and demand for top-notch quality truly takes the show to a different level.  I was fortunate enough to wear Jef’s creations for our personal numbers this year and I certainly feel special every time I get to wear them. 

Who is your favorite fashion designer and why?

I’ve done a lot of reading lately about Coco Chanel and I so admire her fierce independence and resourcefulness.  She was talented, strong, innovative, successful, and most of all, true to herself.  I love the structured simplicity of Chanel clothing and appreciate everything it stands for!

Are you able to watch any TV while on tour? If so, what are your “can’t-miss” TV shows?

I love Downtown Abbey, Homeland, and Suits and Scandal.  It’s funny, I never turn on the TV in hotels when I’m on the road, but sometimes it’s fun to get into a series, so I’ll watch episodes on my computer. 

Although you and Scott are incredible together, if you could skate with one celebrity as your partner, who would it be and why?

I’m just realizing my crush on Gene Kelly, so perhaps I would go back in time and dance with him!

年华小编 发表于 2013-5-17 23:42:57 | 显示全部楼层

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表