[资讯] 莱萨切克10月美国站复出,曲目为SP天鹅湖 LP唐吉可德

[复制链接]
年华小编 发表于 2013-5-23 21:39:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Lysacek, Ten will move with Carroll to L.A. facility

Olympic gold medalist, world silver medalist will train at Toyota Sports Center

20130529232049.jpg

(05/22/2013) - Frank Carroll and two of the top men's skaters in the world will begin working at the Toyota Sports Center beginning June 1.

Carroll, who trains reigning Olympic champion Evan Lysacek and 2013 world silver medalist Denis Ten, had coached at the Los Angeles rink before heading to another rink in Palm Springs, Calif., a few years ago. Carroll has a home in Palm Springs and said he found an apartment in Los Angeles.

"Yes, I am going back to the Toyota Sports Center, at least for a year anyway," said Carroll in a telephone interview from Chicago, where he is attending the Professional Skaters Association conference. "I love it a lot at the (Desert) Ice Castle, but there is no Olympic-sized rink, no three surfaces, no private ice and no gymnasium. Toyota now has three ice surfaces, and they promised us as much ice as we would need."

Carroll will join an elite staff, which features several top coaches, among them Christa Fassi and Tiffany Chin.

The two rinks are about a two-hour drive apart. For Lysacek, the move will be welcome, since his life is pretty much centered in Los Angeles. In addition to having Carroll closer to town, Lysacek's trainers are also based in L.A.

The plan for Lysacek is to come up with a new short program, but he will use Samson and Dalilah for his free. He had planned on using that music for the free skate last season but never unveiled it in competition because of injuries.

Lysacek has not competed since winning the Olympic gold medal in Vancouver in 2010. He missed Skate America with a groin injury and then underwent surgery in November to repair a torn abdominal muscle.

Lysacek has been training, and Carroll said he is relieved to report that the champion no longer has boot problems.

"Things are going well," Carroll said. "He seems to be happy with his new skates. He had about a dozen pairs of skates in his closet and none of them worked. Now, he has new ones that seem to be working."

That said, Carroll said Lysacek is in good training condition and is on track for a comeback, which Lysacek hopes will culminate in a trip to Sochi, Russia, for the Olympic Winter Games in February. In addition to being able to compete in the men's event, Lysacek has said he hopes to compete in the team skating event, which will make its Olympic debut in Sochi.

When asked if he thinks Lysacek will be able to compete in Sochi, Carroll said, "I hope to God he does."

And if he does compete, can he become the first man to win back-to-back Olympic gold medals since Dick Button did so in 1948 and '52?

"We don't talk about winning," Carroll said. "If he can make it back to that level, I think Evan would be very, very happy."

链接

本帖被以下淘专辑推荐:

snowflower 发表于 2013-5-25 00:17:48 | 显示全部楼层
参加团体赛的确是个不错的选择
鱼类 发表于 2013-5-29 23:32:28 | 显示全部楼层
California arena renews partnership with Olympic coach Frank Carroll

The Toyota Sports Center of El Segundo, Calif., announced last week it will renew its longtime partnership with Olympic coach Frank Carroll this month, with Carroll and his elite skaters training at the facility for the upcoming Olympic season.

213558yptccwrucur6xm5a.jpg
Photo courtesy of Linda Leaver
Carroll is the only figure skating coach to hold the title of “Olympic Coach of the Year,” coaching students to Olympic medals, 11 World titles and numerous U.S. titles. His extensive list of champions includes Michelle Kwan, Christopher Bowman, Tiffany Chin, Timothy Goebel, Evan Lysacek, Jennifer Kirk, Mirai Nagasu, Denis Ten  and Carolina Kostner.  In addition to his impressive list of students, Carroll has been inducted into the U.S. Figure Skating, World Figure Skating, Professional Skaters Association and International Skating Institute halls of fame.

“Our figure skating department is thrilled to have the return of this elite level of training,” Juliette Harton, director of skating at the Toyota Sports Center, said. “It raises the level of excellence in everything we do and the new energy is inspiring. Mr. Carroll brings strong, respected leadership to a superb staff deep with Olympic-, World- and national-level coaches.”

http://skatingmagazineblog.com/2 ... oach-frank-carroll/
ronnie 发表于 2013-6-5 17:08:45 | 显示全部楼层
冬奥花滑卫冕冠军重整旗鼓 莱萨切克10月复出

新浪体育讯 在2010年温哥华冬奥会获得花样滑冰男单冠军后,莱萨切克就再没有出现在正式比赛中亮相。如今,距离索契冬奥会开幕还有247天,莱萨切克正在全力冲刺。

上个赛季,雷萨切克本已经出现在大奖赛名单中,但因腹股沟的伤病“爽约”,退出整个赛季比赛。本周,国际滑联公布了新赛季大奖赛参赛名单。莱萨切克将出现在136天后的大奖赛底特律站上(10月18日-20日),尽管本站比赛还有不少大牌,不过莱萨切克的复出是最大的焦点——他的表演还会和2010年一样出色吗?在这个疯狂的时代,他会被难度阻挡吗?他会成为继巴顿(1948年和1952年冬奥会男单冠军)之后,又一个卫冕奥运男单冠军的人吗?

本周二,莱萨切克在接受采访时说他已经准备好了:“这是我第11周的冰上训练,我早就在进行节目的编排了。”

“我感觉真的非常好,我的身体比以前更强壮了。”他说自己在健身房的时间经常比在冰场还多,“滑冰是一项残酷的运动,需要力量、爆发力、耐力和时间。”

对于四周跳,莱萨切克说:“我现在的焦点就是四周跳,我还希望要干净完整地完成动作,不损失任何分数。”

现在,莱萨切克每天跟随弗兰克-卡罗尔在洛杉矶的丰田体育中心训练。“弗兰克是个天才,我刚才还在跟他说:‘如果我要继续前进,重返赛场,我是离不开你的。’他是个领袖,我听从他的一切指挥。”

周二,莱萨切克度过了28岁生日,他的自由滑选曲来自美国电影《霸王妖姬》(Samson and Delilah),这个节目他上个赛季就已经排练,但最终没有呈现在大家面前。他还积极为短节目选曲,下个月将与编舞尼克尔见面。

这位冬奥会卫冕冠军说:“我在数着日子,我不想浪费任何一天。”(新体)
zhenqi 发表于 2013-6-5 18:30:07 | 显示全部楼层
焦点是做不做四周跳吗?其他选手的焦点可是做两个还是做三个四周哦

评分

参与人数 1体力 +3 收起 理由
黄袍猫 + 3 对于他这个年龄和过去的成功率来说,能完成.

查看全部评分

xianqi3155 发表于 2013-6-14 10:03:50 | 显示全部楼层
2013年6月6日
Great morning @SesameStreet. I got to meet Count Von Count... My favorite as a kid. Off to a full day of training.

evan.png

据说雷队会参加九月的US Intl 作为复出首战

Philip Hersh @olyphil
Evan Lysacek will likely do the US Intl in Salt Lake Sept. 12-15 as his comeback competition and warmup for Skate America
9:46 AM - 12 Jun 13

xianqi3155 发表于 2013-7-22 07:49:28 | 显示全部楼层
雷队新赛季短节目音乐是天鹅湖,在昨晚的Sun Valley on Ice中首次亮相。

点评

请问是什么跳跃配置?  详情 回复 发表于 2013-7-22 09:50
snowflower 发表于 2013-7-22 09:50:37 | 显示全部楼层
xianqi3155 发表于 2013-7-22 07:49
雷队新赛季短节目音乐是天鹅湖,在昨晚的Sun Valley on Ice中首次亮相。

请问是什么跳跃配置?
韩铉阁 发表于 2013-7-22 10:45:09 | 显示全部楼层
天鹅湖。。一定是黑天鹅吧。。。
丽丽熊 发表于 2013-7-22 12:56:40 | 显示全部楼层
有图没啊?不会又是一身黑吧。。。
road 发表于 2013-7-22 21:08:53 | 显示全部楼层
他i滑的就是黑天鹅……
Anemone 发表于 2013-7-22 21:24:58 | 显示全部楼层
FC爷爷又回丰田中心了啊~
参加团体赛是很不错的主意。
 楼主| 年华小编 发表于 2013-7-23 21:34:17 | 显示全部楼层
Evan Lysacek unveils his new programs for Sochi in Sun Valley

xianqi3155 发表于 2013-7-23 23:31:14 | 显示全部楼层
还真是一身黑,是训练服?
 楼主| 年华小编 发表于 2013-7-25 21:55:28 | 显示全部楼层
Sun Valley, Idaho ( KMVT-TV / KTWT-TV ) - World–class figure skaters and Olympic and world champions are all taking part in Sun Valley Resort's summer ice shows.

These prestigious skaters are performing on Saturday evenings throughout the summer.

Sun Valley on ice runs until Labor Day weekend.

It's an ice show that isn't to be missed.

It's an all–star line–up, including World champion and reigning Olympic gold medalist, Evan Lysacek.

"I've been many times. It's like a second home for me. I'm threatening to move here someday. I could see myself being a full–time resident. To share the ice with people that have come before me and stepped out on the ice is pretty incredible,” said Evan Lysacek, World Champion and Reigning Olympic Gold Medalist.

"I'm debuting my short program and my free skate that I'm hoping will take me to Sochi in a few months for the Olympics,” said Lysacek.

For Lysacek, while it all might seem like fun and games, it's all a part of his training schedule.

"I'm using this as a fun show, but also a way to get the ball rolling into competition. This is a good tool for me to get some practice under my belt. It's a nice big rink to skate on,” said Lysacek.

A training schedule he calls "brutal" as he attempts to go for history winning back-to-back gold medals.

"I never thought I would be going for history in anything. Four years later, the experience in Vancouver is still moving forward. Some days I feel like it's tomorrow, others, I feel like it's worlds away,” said Lysacek.

A world away and plenty of pressure.

But today, there's only this.

Lysacek was the headliner this past Saturday night.

All shows start at dusk. Seating is reserved and advanced reservations are recommended.

Tickets are available at sunvalley.ticketfly.com and at the Sun Valley Recreation Office – 208-622-2135 or 888-622-2108 or at the gate prior to the show.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表