立此存照。

点评

滚~~~~~~~~~  发表于 2012-7-24 00:11

评分

参与人数 1人气 -1 收起 理由
Anemone -1 有多远圆润多远

查看全部评分

olychamp 发表于 2012-7-24 00:11:34 | 显示全部楼层
公主最近连@Evan两回对他表示感谢,又开始点歌传情:Thinking about you. 说明俩人关系依然close。If绯闻is true,公主就不会这么淡定地晒幸福了。

况且这么有轰动效应的新闻如果有根有据,像People这种全美最大的八卦杂志早就爆头条了。可目前他们只字未提,转载的都是些不入流的小媒体,孰真孰假不言自明。天朝某些大媒体犯这样听风就是雨的低级错误就让人贻笑大方了。

又一出闹剧尘埃落定,某人以后别总躺枪了。
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2012-8-10 21:12:30 | 显示全部楼层

Lysacek announces return to competitive skating

Reigning Olympic champion will make season debut at 2012 Skate America

(08/10/2012) - The question of "Will he or won't he?" has been answered.
He will.

Ending months of speculation about his future, reigning Olympic champion Evan Lysacek announced Friday morning on NBC's TODAY in London he will resume his competitive career after a two-year hiatus, and that he will begin his comeback attempt at 2012 Hilton HHonors Skate America, Oct. 19-21 in Kent, Wash.

"I am returning to competitive skating with the ultimate goal of representing the U.S. at the 2014 Olympic Winter Games in Sochi and successfully defending my Olympic title," Lysacek said in a U.S. Figure Skating press release. "I'm excited that my first competition back will be at 2012 Hilton HHonors Skate America. Kicking off my return on home soil will make it even sweeter."

Lysacek has not skated competitively since he earned the gold medal at the 2010 Olympic Winter Games in Vancouver, British Columbia. He also has one world championship (2009) and two U.S. titles (2007, '08) to his credit.

Training with longtime coach Frank Carroll, Lysacek has elected to skate to music from the album Poeta by Spanish flamenco composer Vincent Amigo for his short program and to "Mon c甁爀 s'ouvre à ta voix," an aria from Camille Saint-Sa渀猀's opera Samson and Delilah, for his free skate.

"He's stayed in extremely good shape physically. He's got lovely programs. Everything seems a go for him at this point," Carroll said. "I'm delighted he's going to try to skate again."

Carroll said he and Lysacek have been meeting periodically at rinks in Lake Arrowhead and Ontario, Calif., but that the two have yet to decide on a permanent training arrangement.

Lysacek has long hinted at a return to competition. Last September, while accepting his 2010 USOC SportsMan of the Year award in Colorado Springs, he said, "I have set my sights on Sochi. Nothing would make me more proud than to step on the Olympic ice one more time with the flag on my chest and USA on my back."

He was on the entry list for 2011 Skate America and 2011 Trophée Eric Bompard but withdrew from both because of a disagreement with his athlete contract.

In April of this year, Lysacek told the Chicago Sun Times, "I'm continuing to train hard and assume [my agent] Shep [Goldberg] will work everything out. I feel whole again and ready to compete."

Since leaving the competitive arena, Lysacek has garnered a host of honors, including the aforementioned USOC Sportsman of the Year award and the 2010 James E. Sullivan Award, given to the country's top amateur athlete.

Lysacek has also made forays into entertainment and politics. Following his Olympic win, he appeared on the 10th season of ABC's Dancing with the Stars, finishing runner-up, and served as a spokesman for the U.S. Figure Skating-commissioned film RISE. This April, he was appointed a sports envoy by the U.S. Department of State, a position in which he engages overseas youth in dialogue on the importance of education, positive health practices and respect for diversity.
Anemone 发表于 2012-8-10 21:21:51 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢领导!
刚准备转过来就看到了鱼头的帖子,好快!
哎呀呀,只有SA一站有点少啊有点少……
终于又有看男单的动力啦!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表