by Avril Lavigne
美国站亚军
法国站季军
四大洲冠军
全美冠军
世锦赛第四名

楼主| 小公主 发表于 2006-6-5 17:49:00 | 显示全部楼层

Kimmie 2006-2007赛季比赛消息

Sasha Cohen, Emily Hughes, Kimmie Meissner, Katy Taylor 作为TEAM A的队员将代表美国参加下一赛季的比赛.四位选手均达到参加成年组比赛的年龄,所以我估计她们都会参加两站的大奖赛.

真高兴啊!四位当中有三位是我的偶像.

Alissa Czisny, Megan Hyatt, Bebe Liang, Christine Zukowski 是TEAM B的.我估计Alissa CzisnyBebe Liang也会参加成年组的大奖赛,Christine ZukowskiMegan Hyatt会成为青年组别比赛的主力.

很期待下一赛季的到来啊.不知道到中国站的是哪位选手?

loooop 发表于 2006-6-5 18:22:00 | 显示全部楼层

希望ALISSA的跳跃能稳定一点,别再一套LP摔3个了

希望梁靖贤MM能尽快捅破窗户纸

fs2046 发表于 2006-6-6 09:53:00 | 显示全部楼层

Kimmie的家乡是马里兰州,她现居住在该州的Bel Air市,以她名字命名的Kimmie Way就在那里。Kimmie非常喜欢小动物,家里养了两只猫和两条狗,她曾经说过未来的志愿是学生物,然后去做一名海洋生物学家。

前面有人把她和Tara以及Michelle作比较,有趣的是她们两个正是她的偶像,她记忆里的第一届冬奥会就是98年那次著名的利关之战。她的风格很明显地带有这两者的影子。

她是女选手里第二个首次参加成人世锦赛就获得冠军的,第一位是93年的Oksana Baiul。Kimmie其他骄人的成绩包括03年和04年连续在全美少年和青年锦标赛夺冠,05年便获得全美成人赛的季军。在那次比赛里她成功地完成了3Axel,由此一举成为美国历史上第二个成功在比赛里完成3Axel的女运动员(Tonya Harding在91年全美锦标赛为美国实现了零的突破)。

随着Michelle和Sasha的相继淡出,Kimmie一跃成为美国女队的领军人物,这对一个年仅十六岁的高二女孩来说压力可想而知。但从她过去的成绩看,Kimmie是一个心理素质极佳,越是关键比赛,越遇到强手,就越有精彩发挥的比赛型选手(作为为同龄人,这是我最钦佩和欣赏她的原因)。

明年的世锦赛将是她和浅田真央这两位天才少女的天下。衷心祝福她蝉联冠军!

Yvonne 发表于 2006-6-6 10:21:00 | 显示全部楼层

Kimmie之前,上一位拿到世界冠军的美国选手应该就是关颖珊了吧,在03年世锦赛上。

3年的金牌荒,对美国这种花滑大国来说也够寒的了。看来Kimmie的这块金牌还是很有意义的。

adria 发表于 2006-6-6 13:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

原来bebe的中文名字叫梁靖贤?

明年世锦赛不仅有kimmie,mao,还有yuna也是值得期待的啊~~

loooop 发表于 2006-6-6 18:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

9494,别忘了YU-NA啊

另外,SASHA肯定不会这么快淡出,她在PCS的优势,这些小丫头一时半会还是赶不及的

love_shizuka 发表于 2006-6-10 23:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| 小公主 发表于 2006-6-17 13:28:00 | 显示全部楼层

Meissner will take new moves for spin

World champion to unveil fresh routines, including triple axel, in 2nd Grand Prix season
After a season that included winning the world figure skating championship and finishing sixth at the Olympics, Kimmie Meissner is ready to start over.

Next week, the Bel Air teenager will start working on new routines that judges and fans will see when she begins her second year on the Grand Prix circuit.

Despite jumping from novice level to world's best in three years, Meissner harbors no illusions that she has it made.

"I'm going to approach this year the way I did last year and the year before," said Meissner, whose first event is likely to be in late October at Skate America, the season's first Grand Prix event. "I'm still a little bit under the radar because worlds were right after the Olympics, and it didn't get the attention it would in other years."

Choreographer Lori Nichol, who has designed programs for Michelle Kwan and 2002 pairs gold medalists Jamie Sale and David Pelletier, said this might be the young skater's toughest year.

"The expectations get huge. They almost get out of hand," said Nichol, who is starting her third season with Meissner. "She has to work hard and know that it is the beginning of a new four-year cycle."

Doing well on the elite international level and defending her world championship are high on Meissner's immediate agenda, but her No. 1 goal is to win the U.S. title in January.

To get there, she and coach Pam Gregory and Nichol shelved last year's short and long programs in favor of fresh routines they hope reflect her growth.

Next week, Meissner will visit Nichol's Toronto office to tackle the hardest and most contentious component - the music.

"The bottom line is, it's what motivates the skater. It's what they love to skate to. They have to skate to it every single day," Nichol said. "They have bad days and good days skating, and they have to want to get back on the ice to do that program to that music."

Two years ago, Meissner loved the first thing Nichol played for her: Ravel's "Daphnis and Chloe," a piece to which the skater performed when she won the bronze medal at the 2005 nationals.

But last year, it was three days of nonstop listening as Meissner rejected Nichol's suggestions of skating to a piano concerto. Meissner wanted something bigger and fuller, something Nichol worried was too advanced for a skater with little elite international experience.

"I like piano music, but I can't skate to it," Meissner said. "At least I don't think so."

Finally, the choreographer played a CD she had set aside with another skater in mind. Respighi's "Queen of Sheba" was music to Meissner's ears.

"She definitely knows what she wants," Nichol said. "We just have to find the music for it. ... Who knows how long it will take this year?"

Once Meissner settles on the sound, Nichol and Gregory will incorporate the spins, spirals and jumps.

The triple axel, the 3 1/2 -rotation jump that announced her coming of age at the 2005 U.S. championships, is back in her repertoire. Meissner and the jump parted company as her focus switched to learning the new scoring system used at this year's nationals, the Olympics and the worlds.

Even without the triple axel, though, her technical skill shined. At worlds, she brought the crowd to its feet by landing seven triple jumps, including two triple-triples.

"She has progressed so quickly technically that a lot of the artistic side of skating she simply didn't have much time to work on as much," Nichol said.

So this year, the coaches will concentrate on softening Meissner's arm motions, getting her to put more passion into her performance and honing her interpretation of the music.

"I think we're just seeing the beginning of what Kimmie Meissner can do," Nichol said. "She just has to
 楼主| 小公主 发表于 2006-6-17 13:51:00 | 显示全部楼层

Banding together for kids

Meissner designs bracelets to help youths with cancer
More than all the beribboned nuggets of gold, silver and bronze stacked in her bedroom, Kimmie Meissner is proudest of the band of red, white and blue that envelops her slender wrist.

It symbolizes her commitment to the memory of a friend who died of cancer and the realization that she can do more with the sudden fame of her figure skating career than attend ribbon cuttings and show up at banquets.
The plastic bracelet has the words "Cool Kids" on one side and "Triumph" on the other.

Meissner, the world champion and Olympian from Bel Air, fills in the message between the two.

"I wanted to help the pediatric oncology patients at Johns Hopkins and the University of Maryland. The kids need to have fun days. They need to know that after the hard days there can be a goody bag or a cake or a movie or even going skating," she says, her usually sunny face solemn.

The bracelets are part of a fundraiser by the Belanger Federico Pitterich Foundation, organizers of the Cool Kids Campaign that will begin tomorrow. The bands will be on sale from July 15 through the summer.

Already, the 185 Subway sandwich shops in the region have agreed to sell the bands for $2, and other local merchants are expected to sign up. An initial order of 10,000 bracelets has been bolstered by an order for 20,000 more.

Last winter, the foundation was looking for a way to launch its campaign and get its name out, just as Meissner's skating was starting to soar with her silver-medal performance at the U.S. championships.

"Kimmie Meissner was our top choice," says Sharon Perfetti, the foundation's director of programs and development. "She's a fresh face, she's so well-respected and she's a kid."

Between the skater's sixth-place finish at the Olympics in February and her appearance at the world championships, Perfetti wrote to Meissner's parents, asking for her assistance.

The next day, Meissner won the world championship.

"I said, 'Uh-oh, everybody's going to want her now,'" Perfetti recalls.

But instead, Judy Meissner got in touch. When they met, campaign organizers explained how they wanted to ensure that each child arriving for in-patient treatment would receive a "Cool Kids Care Package," consisting of a Game Boy or iPod, pajamas, journals and art supplies.

"She jumped in full force," Perfetti says.

On the teenager's mind was Kati Fisher, a Glen Burnie girl her own age who died in March 2004. The two became fast friends as Meissner rocketed up the figure skating pecking order and Fisher fought to remain healthy enough to run this year's Rock 'n' Roll Marathon in San Diego.

On June 4, Fisher's father kept his promise and ran for her. Richard Fisher, Bib No. 12223, crossed the line at just more than 4 1/2 hours, 5,862nd out of 17,339 finishers.

The skater was determined to do something, too.

"She saw what Kati went through and realized that it's the little things that make them happy," says Judy Meissner.

The Cool Kids Campaign was a perfect match, but what could Meissner do? She quickly settled on the type of fundraising bracelets made famous by Lance Armstrong.

"I wanted something for everybody," she says. "Bracelets can be for boys, for girls, for adults, for sick kids and healthy kids."

Meissner sketched about 15 designs before choosing the patriotic theme and the word "Triumph."

"I tried other things like, 'Beat the Odds.' But I like the word. It's encouraging. It applies to everyone," she says. "Everyone has a personal challenge to overcome."

Tomorrow's event at the ESPN Zone will include former Oriole Ken Singleton as master of ceremonies and an autograph session with Meissner from 10:15 to 11:15 a.m. Afterward, she will serve lunch to the young patients in the Johns Hopkins Hospital oncology ward.

"The best thing about winning worlds is that I can help pe
 楼主| 小公主 发表于 2006-7-28 17:20:00 | 显示全部楼层
美少女KIMMIE

loooop 发表于 2006-7-28 20:56:00 | 显示全部楼层
怎么觉得KIMMIE开始胖了~~~~~~
面向大海 发表于 2006-7-28 21:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

从照片上看,脸蛋是圆润了些,不过小姑娘够瘦的,有长点肉的空间。

可是……我不得不承认,半年没见,Kimmie的变化真大。曾听人笑谈:白皮肤女子从15到35无差别,果然啊。

小美人的少女模样,一晃就有成熟的味道了。好在美貌不改

海洋饼干 发表于 2006-7-29 08:50:00 | 显示全部楼层

第一次看到她是在和我们家EVAN的照片里,好清秀的女孩啊!

现在知道了她的这么多事情,觉得这小妮子有前途啊!加油啊