几张照片的感觉都很不错,但真的滑起来感觉还差点。

觉得今年SP的《暴风雪》不适合她~~

楼主| 小公主 发表于 2006-11-20 19:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

kimmie在法国站的SP 和LP都换了新服装,而且都是黑色的.我比较喜欢SP的那套

SP

LP

鱼类 发表于 2007-1-5 10:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

一条关于Kimmie学业的新闻,她计划在春天结束高中课程,并在秋天进入特拉华州大学深造.她比较钟意理疗或训练学方面的专业

Kimmie Meissner, the World champion and favorite for the U.S. title, told journalists, including the Baltimore Examiner and the Associated Press , on December 28, that she will enroll in the University of Delaware in the fall. Meissner expects to graduate in the spring from Fallston High School , where she is currently a senior. Meissner will not immediately declare a major because she expects to take classes on a part time basis due to her commitment to skating. She said she hopes to eventually earn a degree in “something along the lines of physical therapy or exercise science.

“I can do college on my own time. I don't have to graduate in four years. I can take as long as I need to. It'll be a new kind of freedom.”

楼主| 小公主 发表于 2007-1-5 19:03:00 | 显示全部楼层

自从受到地震的影响后,我这边的网络就很差,经常上不了外过国的网站,所以也没有留意KIMMIE的最新动态了.

记得以前KIMMIE喜欢的是海洋生物学啊,不过看到她上大学了,也是一件令人兴奋的事情.她本来就是在特拉华州大学训练滑冰的,现在去大学,估计对滑冰的影响也不是很大.

loooop 发表于 2007-1-5 20:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
特拉华是在美国东海岸那边吧,应该离她家不远的
fs2046 发表于 2007-1-7 05:05:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用小公主在2006-11-20 19:18:23的发言:

kimmie在法国站的SP 和LP都换了新服装,而且都是黑色的.我比较喜欢SP的那套

SP

LP

在ESPN转播TEB的时候说过这件dress的故事。开始Kimmie的行李丢了,所以她只好临时在巴黎买衣服,店主很nice,帮她亲自修改了尺寸和缝制花边。比赛前一天行李到了,但Kimmie为了表示对巴黎人民的感谢依旧穿了新的演出服。我也很喜欢这两套衣服。

她去年的访问的确说过未来的志愿是海洋生物学家,UD的运动医学专业不错,离家近,而且她现在就在这里的冰场训练,所以这个选择对她很合适。

下面是她最新的访问。

http://www.topix.net/content/cbs/0753975665066853715741110256232966812142

"It's an up and down jump for me, and I just don't know if the risk is really worth it at the nationals," said Meissner, who won the gold medal in March at the world championships in Calgary, Alberta. "There's so much other stuff in my program." "It's an up and down jump for me, and I just don't know if the risk is really worth it at the nationals," said Meissner, who won the gold medal in March at the world championships in Calgary, Alberta. "There's so much other stuff in my program."

她对全美非常重视,最近的备战也很刻苦。但她不一定会上3A,因为稳定性还不够,同时因为她的实力远在其他对手之上,也不值得冒这个险。这个决定是聪明的,除非她自己的失误,否则全美冠军对她应该是十拿十稳的。

她最近还为一家快餐店subway做了个广告,说她每天训练后都会去subway,广告很可爱,就是缺乏说服力,subway实在不太好吃,我打赌她不会去吃那些既不营养又高脂肪,高卡路里的东西。

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmoMWKTpTSQ

楼主| 小公主 发表于 2007-1-21 11:07:00 | 显示全部楼层

关于KIMMIE全美锦标赛的消息

KIMMIE将在LP做出七个三周跳,其中两个连跳,包括3-3,但不做3周半.

详情请看http://spokane2007.usfigureskating.org/News/SkaterNews/011907FlamencoMeissner.aspx

楼主| 小公主 发表于 2007-2-10 21:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

鉴于SP的表现不佳,KIMMIE可能在LP中做3axel.

下面是有关KIMMIE的一些报道:

Make no mistake, Kimmie Meissner would rather be skating an exhibition tonight than sitting in some fancy restaurant or indulging in a rare chocolate treat.
Being on the ice means she finished in the top four this afternoon at the Four Continents Figure Skating Championships. Being elsewhere means she did not.
The reigning world and national champion is in sixth place after a short program that was the mirror opposite of her performance last month at the U.S. Figure Skating Championships. She was low when she should have been high in the air and high when she should have been low to the ice.

But even though this event means little on her resume and even less in preparing to defend her international title, the fierce competitor in Meissner still wants to be on the podium this afternoon.

"It wasn't my best," is how she summed up the short program, her face clearly showing exasperation with her own shortcomings.

The grade of execution on the first three of Meissner's elements - a triple-double combination jump, a triple flip and a layback spin - were all below zero. Although she recovered with high-quality spirals, spins and footwork, it was not enough.

Until her breakthrough at nationals in which she won the short program by a shade more than three points, Meissner usually has relied on a powerful, jump-packed four-minute presentation that is the most difficult of any of the competitors.

"The long is my favorite, definitely. There's a lot more I can do with that," she said.

Today, Meissner doesn't have a lot of ground to make up. Only a total of 3.11 points separates her from the leader, Joannie Rochette, the Canadian champion.

And she has a jump no other woman in this competition has landed: the 3 1/2 -revolution triple axel.

But Meissner hasn't landed one in competition since her bronze-medal performance at the 2005 national championships. A bad back last year put the jump on the shelf, and this year it was considered too inconsistent.

"If you take the risk and miss it, you take out a lot of points and it messes up the rest of the program," Meissner explained. "It's one of those jumps that if you put it in, the whole flow of the program is different, whether I land it or I don't land it."

Coach Pam Gregory insists that Meissner land five clean jumps before she'll consider including it. The skater was doing just that in practice at the University of Delaware rink, and she dusted them off here Thursday and yesterday

"Pam's the ultimate decider. I don't know how she's leaning. I haven't asked her," Meissner said.

As at nationals in 2005, where she was fourth before the long program, Meissner finds herself pondering a similar gamble.

"I would like to try it," she said. "I mean, I've got nothing to lose."

好妹妹,不要过于自责了,我相信你的LP一定会有好的表现!

楼主| 小公主 发表于 2007-2-11 14:58:00 | 显示全部楼层

以下是KIMMIE关于这次4CC比赛的一些相关报道:

http://www.usfsa.org/event_story.asp?id=37602

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070211/ap_on_sp_ot/fig_four_continents_17

KIMMIE反复强调她对自己SP的表现感到遗憾,但LP的良好表现相信KIMMIE也应该对自己充满信心.

I was pretty disappointed with myself after the short because I do train so much every day. I know I have that jump [Lutz]. I can do it in my sleep. It really makes me mad when I miss something that to me is really easy. I guess I was a little angry at myself.”

估计通过这次她会更好的总结经验,

楼主| 小公主 发表于 2007-2-11 15:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

KIMMIE一向以一把长长的秀发展现她的美丽可爱,不知大家是否见过她卷头发的样子呢

个人觉得她还是直发好看些呢.

KIMMIE这个赛季共有9套服装,其中由于在法国比赛时出现了些以外,所以比起上几个赛季的要多些.

其中EX2在之前的表演也出现过.

想见怀恋_100 发表于 2007-2-11 21:34:00 | 显示全部楼层
暴风雪还是黑色那套更佳,换了可惜了。
 楼主| 小公主 发表于 2007-3-3 12:39:55 | 显示全部楼层
KIMMIE将在节目中发挥自己更多的优势,对是否在世锦赛上做triple axels,仍持保留意见,
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070301/ap_on_sp_ot/fig_meissner_worlds_1上有详尽的报道

They're going to be in their home country so they're going to have a lot of pressure on them," said Meissner. "Obviously there's some pressure on me, but not as much as they're going to have."

KIMMIE觉得日本队的选手比她的压力更大呢.希望KIMMIE能把压力顶住啊.
网网狗 发表于 2007-3-3 12:53:44 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得KIMMIE还是不要做3A,一个原因是降组(更怕的是摔倒)得不偿失,另一个是她这个赛季的3F+3T只在全美成了一次,还非常勉强,不做3A也许可以把2A后面接上一个3T。2A+3T的难度比较低,而且难度分值还没有降低,岂不一举两得?
我觉得在自由滑中谁滑的最完整谁就是赢家。去年世锦赛KIMMIE技术分有69+,和MAO在NHK上做成翻身的3A技术分差不多。而且06年的女单自由滑荒川只有5个三周,今年大奖赛总决赛YUNA也只做了5个三周(2A+3T没做成),照样拿冠军。
还是把压力给别人吧,尽管MAO在本土作战一般都很完美~~
 楼主| 小公主 发表于 2007-3-3 16:39:31 | 显示全部楼层
恩,KIMMIE也说要看看对手们的情况再考虑是否做3周半,我觉得KIMMIE如果能完成跟上一赛季世锦赛时的难度也很不错了呀,只要她的SP没有太大问题的话,进前三完全可以啦.我支持KIMMIE以轻松的心态迎接挑战.
祝KIMMIE好运啊!!
 楼主| 小公主 发表于 2007-3-3 17:02:29 | 显示全部楼层
哈哈,KIMMIE虽然也是世界冠军、全美冠军,但她一直想做一个普通的青少年呢。KIMME希望今年夏天能拿到驾驶证哦。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表