[资讯] Moore-Towers/Moscovitch 2013-14赛季自由滑曲目“大路”

[复制链接]
年华小编 发表于 2013-7-27 16:07:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
根据icenetwork的消息,世锦赛第四名,加拿大双人滑组合Moore-Towers/Moscovitch新赛季编排了一套新短节目和两套新自由滑,最后他们决定短节目还是保留上赛季很受欢迎的“尽情游戏”(放弃了新编排得sing,sing,sing),自由滑音乐则是“大路”

61418_10151188157579161_1426534718_.jpg

(07/26/2013) - Sometimes it's wise to stick with an old friend, as Kirsten Moore-Towers and Dylan Moscovitch found out this summer.The Canadian silver medalists skated two superb programs at the 2013 World Figure Skating Championships, placing fourth. Their short, a quirky take on Raphael Beau's M琀氀攀礀 Crüe choreographed by Mark Pillay, served them so well coach Kris Wirtz wanted to keep it for the Olympic season.

"I didn't want a new one built," said Wirtz, who trains the team in Kitchener-Waterloo, Ontario. "Kirsten wanted the opportunity to create a new program, and I understood that."

"We had a meeting with some [Skate Canada] officials, and a lot of judges recommended we keep our short," Moore-Towers, 21, said. "I am not a fan of keeping programs, so I was adamant."

So, Pillay created a routine set to Benny Goodman's "Sing, Sing, Sing."

"It was wonderful, but it didn't quite have that Kirsten-Dylan chemistry," Wirtz said. "So we went back. We also realized a lot of ice dancers would use the music (for this season's Finnstep)."

"We also created two free skates, and training a new short as well was a little overwhelming," Moore-Towers said. "There are a lot of changes. We changed the lift, the death spiral is different and, of course, there is a pair spin."

After notching a 70.76 score -- their highest ever -- and winning Skate Detroit's short program Thursday, the Canadians must feel confident with the decision. Everything worked, from the opening triple twist right through a closing Level 4 pairs spin. They landed side-by-side triple toes and a solid throw triple loop, while their intricate steps gained +2's and a rare +3 from the judging panel.

"They've built so much confidence since worlds, where they were really in the mix for the podium," Wirtz said. "They had confidence before, but it's grown. They train exactly the same way they compete."

In the coming weeks, Wirtz plans to bring his team to Sheffield, England, to help him conduct a pairs seminar. From there, he'd like to enter the U.S. International Figure Skating Classic, where they would be defending champions.

"We're happy we came out and skated well here," Moscovitch, 28, said. "We're on the same track this season as we were last. We're building, hopefully, for Olympics and worlds."

On Saturday, Moore-Towers and Moscovitch will perform a new free, choreographed by Pillay to music from La Strada.

The Canadians led a 16-team field that included many top U.S. contenders. The level of skating was high, with the top six teams and several others performing clean shorts.

楼主| 年华小编 发表于 2013-7-29 19:06:29 | 显示全部楼层
MTM在Skate Detroit 2013表演的新自由滑

点评

失误有点多,不过最后一个抛挑的进入真的好难啊,还是更喜欢上个赛季的FS。不过大路也挺好的  发表于 2013-7-30 18:28
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表