OO会说中文,据说还说得很好

未来的贝尔曼旋转是越来越惊人了
丽丽熊 发表于 2007-8-10 15:59:03 | 显示全部楼层
这些小loli的腰都是虾米做的啊?想向哪折就向哪折!
flyingduck 发表于 2007-8-10 16:14:36 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 冰迷∮宝宝 于 2007-8-4 19:03 发表
最新消息,未来将参加今年的全日本锦标赛,并且可能明年代表日本参加国际比赛  

你说过自己不会日语,不要看到几个汉字就断章取义。的确视频里问了未来要代表哪个国家参加奥运会,但完全不是你说的这样。

未来自己说,美国和日本都是她的家,所以希望两方面都可以支持她。后来日本冰协的一个什么人出来说,参加奥运会的日本选手必须参加日本的全国锦标赛,而参加全国比赛需要通过日本冰协的6/7级考试,整个过程不是一年两年就能完成的。
鱼类 发表于 2007-8-10 17:12:05 | 显示全部楼层
可怕的柔韧性
antony1986jl 发表于 2007-8-10 17:38:40 | 显示全部楼层
话说这个小孩怎么越长柔韧性越好??

不过,她看起来还真是比oo大好多
冰迷∮宝宝 发表于 2007-8-10 20:35:30 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 antony1986jl 于 2007-8-10 17:38 发表
话说这个小孩怎么越长柔韧性越好??

不过,她看起来还真是比oo大好多

未来本来就比OO大,大一个月零4天
∽斯ˇ翘〓翘 发表于 2007-8-11 17:18:46 | 显示全部楼层
只是长得比较成熟,
就像YUNA比MAO成熟一样啊
冰迷∮宝宝 发表于 2007-8-11 21:32:09 | 显示全部楼层
我不觉得MIRAI成熟,也很幼稚的说~
鱼类 发表于 2007-8-24 06:25:38 | 显示全部楼层

Miracles from Mirai

Mirai Nagasu surprised everyone when she won the junior ladies title at the 2007 U.S. National Figure Skating Championships. Nagasu had failed to make it out of Regionals the previous season. "I skated really well until Regionals," Nagasu said, "but then I got overconfident and didn't make it to Sectionals. I learned I had to work harder."

After nationals, Nagasu went to her first international event - the 2007 World Junior Figure Skating Championships in Oberstdorf, Germany, where she finished a close second to Caroline Zhang, who also won the ISU Junior Grand Prix Final.

"Mirai's success was unexpected," said coach Charlene Wong. "It was surprising how quickly everything came together for the season. "Mirai has a unique style and she needed to be encouraged to bring it out."

This season, Nagasu will compete as a senior at Nationals but plans to compete as a junior internationally. She is currently scheduled to compete at the upcoming JGP event in Lake Placid, NY from August 30-September 2, 2007. "I just want to skate my best and have fun. I'm trying to take things one step at a time."

Nagasu was an active youngster. "I used to play golf," she said. "One day when it was raining, I went skating with my parents. After that, I thought golf was boring and figure skating was more fun." She was five at the time. Nagasu also practiced tennis in the parking lot of her parent's restaurant, hitting the ball against the restaurant's wall.

The 14-year-old landed her first double axel and all five triples when she was eleven. "It took a long time to get the double axel," Nagasu recalled. "Natasha Kuchiki's father helped me with the double axel. I call him the 'jump doctor'. Then all the triples came at the same time. I'm trying the triple axel now in practice. It's fun."

Last season, Nagasu used a triple lutz-double toe combination, a triple flip, and a double Axel in her short program. Her long program also included a triple lutz-double toe and a triple toe-double toe-double loop combination. She's been working on more triple-triples during the summer but has not yet added any new jumps to her programs.

Charlene Wong heads the team coaching Nagasu, who trains in Burbank, California. She has been working with Nagasu since October 2006. Bob Paul has also worked with Nagasu as long as she has been skating. In addition, Sondra Holmes and Sashi Kuchiki works with her on her jumps. Nagasu works on ice for two hours a day, six days a week but doesn't do anything off ice except ballet. "Mirai's the most disciplined athlete I've ever worked with," Wong said. "Her family keeps her really grounded. "I look for her to do really exciting things."

Susan Austin choreographed Nagasu's 2006-07 programs using Shout and Feel It by Benny Goodman from the Swing Kids soundtrack for the short and American Quartet by Anton Dvorak for the long. "Susan picked all my music last year," Nagasu said. "The long program was new last season, but the short program is something I used in novice. I didn't want to have to learn a new short program because it was my first year in juniors and I had to learn all the new jumps for the long program. I like upbeat and powerful music because it makes me skate harder." Her exhibition program was to a vocal version of A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes by the Cheetah Girls. "The words really fit her," said Wong.

This season Nagasu will be performing to I've Got Rhythm for her short and Coppelia for the long. Lori Nichol choreographed both programs.

Nagasu recently graduated from Foothills Middle School. Her favorite subject is mathematics. She was on the robotics team at school and worked on the design of the team's robot as well as their team shirt and poster. They finished 40th out of about 60 teams at their regional competition. Nagasu plans to go to college, but hasn't decided what she wants to study.

She enjoys going out with friends, reading and knitting. I read a lot," she said, "mostly fantasy and realistic fiction. I also watch a Japanese television show that shows people working really hard in different sports." Nagasu collects stuffed monkeys and has a pair of peach faced lovebirds as pets. Nagasu is a big fan of Japan's Mao Asada and has Asada's autograph on one of her boots.
鱼类 发表于 2007-10-7 13:14:34 | 显示全部楼层

International Counter Match Figure Skating Competition USA v JPN

YOKOHAMA, JAPAN - OCTOBER 06: Mirai Nagasu of USA skates during the Ladies Short Program during the International Counter Match Figure Skating Competition USA vs JPN 2007 Yokohama at the Shin-Yokohama Prince Hotel Skate Center on October 6, 2007 in Yokohama, Japan.

鱼类 发表于 2007-10-7 13:14:58 | 显示全部楼层

午后阳光 发表于 2007-10-7 19:34:45 | 显示全部楼层
胖了胖了,全都胖了,小LOLI们都开始发育了。未来和圆圆跟年初的时候比起来,都大了一号了
摔了两个,跳空一个,一个扶冰,难怪分那么低呢。未来的跳跃没有当初的轻盈了,青春期真是一道难过的坎
爱吃月饼的猫 发表于 2007-10-7 21:06:19 | 显示全部楼层
未来真的胖了不少
去年世青赛的时候还是修长的
而且那衣服实在是[em66]
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表