花样男子 发表于 2010-9-14 14:30:41 | 显示全部楼层
回复 525# xuexileifengaaa

照片真不是一般的销魂
无声黑白 发表于 2010-11-1 19:19:23 | 显示全部楼层
裙裙,180+的LP全靠你了,加油,俺们期待那一天的到来~
liuyuqi1982 发表于 2010-11-1 20:47:27 | 显示全部楼层
悄悄路过,很是惶恐,就当不小心掉进水沟了~~~
gopatrick 发表于 2010-11-1 23:54:41 | 显示全部楼层
不是吧,我记得早年裙裙不是说他鄙视4周跳吗?他代表了花样滑冰的未来!这次的4周。。。。。。我能说 ...
花样男子 发表于 2010-7-24 22:42

我几乎看过他所有的采访,他从来没说过鄙视四周,原话是:现行规例下不需要4周也能赢,而Jeff已经证实了这一点。
对网上短章取义不停地曲解他的评论很多欣赏他的溜冰技巧的朋友已经懒得回应了,鉴于这是他的帖子还是解释下,什么说高桥短节目不上四周就会被他超越完全是无中生有,小陈说的是看到在科罗拉多很多的小弟弟们都在练习四周觉得自己作为成年选手不去练习就会被超越。
基于上4周的运动员的强烈意见,今年ISU再次改动规例,把4周的基础分增加到10.3,减少了摔倒和周数不足的惩罚(圈数足够摔倒也有7.3分),以此来鼓励4周跳的普遍。

评分

参与人数 2体力 +6 人气 +2 收起 理由
VMJeff + 5 + 1 小陈加油~
MJ也有尊严 + 1 + 1 别人不跳四周不行,跳四周也不行- -

查看全部评分

VMJeff 发表于 2010-11-3 10:42:39 | 显示全部楼层
回复 529# gopatrick
还是GO说的一语中的啊。懒得和那帮人吵吵……
dosdiosas 发表于 2010-11-7 23:26:57 | 显示全部楼层
一个学姐说上次Patrick在多伦多表演的时候和他照的照片
无声黑白 发表于 2010-11-21 04:22:16 | 显示全部楼层
裙裙,恭喜,摔三次节目内容分还能一骑绝尘,我承认,PCS=Patrick Chan Score已经是无可辩驳的事实。
好好保重身体,下个月首体的看台上,我将为你呐喊到底…
VMJeff 发表于 2010-11-21 10:56:26 | 显示全部楼层
回复 532# 无声黑白
酸黑滚开,去某公厕撒野去。
一缕风 发表于 2010-11-22 20:07:12 | 显示全部楼层
4T+3T  好漂亮
一缕风 发表于 2010-11-24 13:50:18 | 显示全部楼层
虽然有跌倒,但3A+3T很有自己的风格 !
enderstar 发表于 2010-12-2 20:03:49 | 显示全部楼层
我回来了,过来留个爪印,GPF等着被小陈的Skating Skills震晕。

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +1 收起 理由
西溪 + 5 我也要晕我也要晕!!
qianmianmonv + 5 + 1 恭迎~~~嫩回来了···小陈还孤单么~

查看全部评分

TeenのsTeven 发表于 2010-12-9 01:51:45 | 显示全部楼层
Chan rested and ready for 'mini-worlds'
http://www.universalsports.com/news/article/newsid=504591.html

What have you been working on since Cup of Russia?

After Russia, I was a little disappointed after the long because everything wasn't how I practiced. Before Russia, I was doing clean programs and was really comfortable with my [triple] Axel and my quad. It really came as a shock in Russia, so we changed everything. I started training more in clumps. I will do one jump and continue in the program and do three jumps in a row just to get the feeling as if I was in the program and competing.

Overall training is really picking up and I feel good. I feel in shape and rested which is really good because the last two times I've been Grand Prix Final I went being really exhausted and over trained and tired.

Why the change in training methods?

I wanted to really start breaking it down and figure out how to transfer my skates from practice to competition and [coach] Christy [Krall] and I talked on the way back from Russia on the plane. We just said why don't we try this kind of technique and this way of training and maybe it will help.

Did competing come more naturally for you in the past?

When I was really good at competing I was quite young and rash and I didn't think about the consequences. I didn't think about anything I just skated the way I wanted to and didn't worry if I fell. I just skated because I loved it.

I want to go back to that mentality because that's when I was skating the best. It's hard. You grow up and as an athlete you start doubting yourself and thinking about the consequences and you want it so badly that you forget to keep it simple and just do what you do every day. It's just a process and hopefully things will come together in China and if not at Nationals.

What are your thoughts about the competition at the Final?

This Grand Prix Final is going to be the most challenging because we're all very well rounded skaters. We all have quads and good skating skills and components and spins, so it's an even field.

What have you been doing since Russia to improve the triple Axel?

It's a constant chore. You have to keep on it. It's a tough jump, but as long as I don't give up it will slowly become more consistent. Definitely from Russia we kept looking at the video and keep analyzing it and it's been going well these last couple days and I'm just going to go to China thinking about my key words and my key techniques.

How is the quad?

It's my favorite jump. It's so comfortable for me to do even when I don't feel so good. I'm really excited to go to China and show everyone that I have it in my arsenal.

What are your placement goals for Beijing?

For sure medal. After finishing fifth at my last two, I at least want to medal and the best would be to win gold. I think the Final is like a mini-world championships, so it will be a good step to worlds and good practice.

Are you excited to skate in China?

This will be my first time in China. I've been to almost all the countries in Asia except China. It's kind of ironic because I'm Chinese. I'm very excited to go. I've been waiting for this for a long time. Hopefully I will get to see the Great Wall and the Forbidden City.

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +3 贡献 +1 收起 理由
lxy_1904 + 5 + 1 + 1 感谢发布消息
gopatrick + 5 + 1 懒惰的粉爬过……
plumluvzhenya + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

gopatrick 发表于 2010-12-9 05:47:55 | 显示全部楼层
一个学姐说上次Patrick在多伦多表演的时候和他照的照片
dosdiosas 发表于 2010-11-7 23:26

他拍照时真不能笑的太灿烂

这次教练改动了训练方法,希望改善over trained的问题,有时真觉得小陈是罗莉姨的试验田……
嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-12-9 10:16:51 | 显示全部楼层
This will be my first time in China. I've been to almost all the countries in Asia except China. It's kind of ironic because I'm Chinese. I'm very excited to go. I've been waiting for this for a long time. Hopefully I will get to see the Great Wall and the Forbidden City.

OMG~~~泪奔~~1990年他离开的时候香港还米有回归~~TW真是比HK人民差太远了~~
花样男子 发表于 2010-12-9 10:40:14 | 显示全部楼层
群群王子人气高到爆,不知道有多少人告诉偶很期待亲眼目睹群群销魂的滑行和步伐
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表