[讨论] 06-07赛季大奖赛总决赛Weir讨论专贴

[复制链接]
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-12-16 20:52:00 | 显示全部楼层

"Yesterday in the short program, I landed a triple axel and it was perfect.
Then I stepped forward and all of a sudden I had fallen. It started to hurt later and it got swollen.
This morning when I woke up I felt like I can't walk. I can't pull in the leg to jump.
It is hard to pull out here (of this event) as I love to skate in Russia."

“昨天短节目第一个3axel完成得不错,滑出后却突然摔倒。后来才觉得疼,还肿起来了。今天早上醒来的时候发觉自己走不了了,也跳不起来。要退出比赛对我来说是个艰难的抉择,因为我喜欢在俄罗斯比赛。”

这是在ezboard上看到的,听说髋关节伤了。不过这到底是野路子消息。

去了ISU网站,他的名字还在上面。去了USFSA,也没见他要退出的消息。

小声说一句,我希望他退出。GPF和SC,COR能有啥区别?跳空n个,分数不大于125,名次垫底,用脚趾头想想也知道。进EX的话也无非再看一次完美的《破碎的心》。

我自己也有私心,明天值班,一天不在家,也上不了网,顾不到这里......

“西腔”就是“死相”的上海话发音。嘿嘿,双重意思,可以表示对一个人的厌恶,也可以表示对一个人的疼爱,正所谓“正话反说”。

至于这伤......没事的,大家放心好了,见怪不怪了。

发觉现在自己对Weir的业余比赛越来越不感兴趣,连视频都懒得下,还不如看看Marshalls呢~~

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2006-12-16 21:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

ISU上成绩都出来了,Oda小朋友第一个比的,那说明Weir真退出了。

哎~~

看这分数还是退出的好,人家日本选手都上140呢,Weir这120刚出头的分根本不上台面。

我在想明年世界锦标赛他能进得了前10吗?

FPl. Name Nat. Points SP FS
1 Daisuke TAKAHASHI JPN 224.83 2 2
2 Nobunari ODA JPN 216.86 4 1
3 Alban PREAUBERT FRA 201.32 3 3

kenshinsai 发表于 2006-12-16 19:00:00 | 显示全部楼层

他真是比较脆弱

leslie 发表于 2006-12-16 20:20:00 | 显示全部楼层

有人说Weir因伤退出比赛了???

是不是真的?

gtxys 发表于 2006-12-16 22:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
威大仙果然“升天”,早就说俄罗斯是不祥之地,真搞不动为什么大仙会喜欢这个地方,接待比不上日本,场地比不上法国,观众比不上美加,饮食比不上中国……下次别去俄罗斯比赛,就不会受伤了!
牛奶河小猫 发表于 2006-12-16 22:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
唉.......刚开始看sp成绩,还以为他不是垫底,但是后来才知道evan退出了.....还是垫底,小威怎么沦落到不是跳跃也摔倒啊??他不是对自己的低迷状态已经麻木了吧??
tarantula 发表于 2006-12-16 22:27:00 | 显示全部楼层
不晓得能说什么,我就是非常非常难过。
佩玲舞之 发表于 2006-12-16 22:56:00 | 显示全部楼层

对于威尔这个赛季的表现,真的让人很心寒,短接目的编排不好就算了,长节目更是让人目不忍睹,本来想这个赛季的长节目刻进碟子,作为珍藏,那晓得一个赛季都过了一半,还没有出一个干净的长节目!

我同学都晓得我喜欢weir,今天我在那儿唠叨,威尔要垫低了,他们问我,weir实力不行吗?我一时语塞,很想否定,但事实如此。

真的弄不懂,既然对节目不熟悉,为什么不多花点时间在节目上,而舍本逐末的参加了一个接一个的商业表演???

diva_dance 发表于 2006-12-16 23:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Yvonne在2006-12-15 11:46:57的发言:

这件大袄还蛮炫的~!但是为什么比赛却没带来些惊喜呢?哎,说不失望就是骗人了。

ps:里边还有一件绿色的,该不会就是micky吧~~ [em44]

sherryadela 发表于 2006-12-17 08:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

摔了一交,让他有个台阶下.

现在看他笑,我很难受 [em48]

今年的比赛还真是……貌似比的是谁身体硬朗[em66]

leslie 发表于 2006-12-17 10:12:00 | 显示全部楼层

我觉得我不敢看2007的全美了。

就这状态……

leslie 发表于 2006-12-17 10:19:00 | 显示全部楼层
会不会用不了多久就彻底麻木了?
ice_skating 发表于 2006-12-17 11:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

来自usfsa

Johnny Weir Withdraws from Grand Prix Final Due to Injury
by Sal Zanca, Special to U.S. Figure Skating Online.

(12/16/06) - The U.S. Figure Skating Team suffered another blow to the hip, literally, when three-time U.S. champion Johnny Weir withdrew from the men's event Saturday morning at the Grand Prix Final, about six hours before the competition.

“Yesterday in the short program I landed a triple Axel and it was perfect,” Weir said in a statement from the organizers. “Then I stepped forward and all of a sudden I had fallen. It (the hip) started to hurt later and it got swollen. This morning when I woke up I felt like I can't walk. I can't pull in the leg to jump.”

Weir landed a triple Axel early in his short program and then had a fluky fall shortly thereafter doing nothing. He got up and completed a triple Lutz-triple toe after that but then doubled an intended triple flip.

U.S. Figure Skating team doctor Joseph Zabilski examined Weir on Saturday and found similarities between Weir's injury and that of Evan Lysacek, who withdrew Friday.

“He landed on his right hip,” Zabilski said. “He had some swelling and stiffness overnight when he got up this morning … very stiff and very painful for him. It was a direct blow to the side of the hip. This morning he tried to loosen it up. He came out for his warm-up and could not take off and land his jumps very well.”

Zabilski compared Weir's injury to Lysacek's.

“It was on his (Weir's) takeoff leg as opposed to Evan's landing leg, He (Weir) had trouble pulling his leg in for rotation,” Zabiliski said.

Weir is a clockwise jumper while Lysacek rotates counterclockwise as the majority of skaters do.

“We determined that he (Weir) probably would not be able to jump. This is more of a bad luck type of situation. Both were feeling good up until that moment,” Zabilski said.

He also said that Lysacek's condition had not worsened before the two-time World bronze medalist left St. Petersburg.

“I looked at him this morning. He was able to walk relatively comfortably and didn't need crutches. We had them ready. I watched to see how he was walking and how he is moving.”

But still he was cautious about Lysacek.

“It may take another day or so before we know the full extent of the injury, but it certainly does not appear to be getting worse,” Zabilski said.

短节目那个摔,本来以为没什么呢,没想到这么严重,隔夜就肿了,和Lysacek情况差不多。短节目里面他还接着做了一个勾手三周接后外点冰三周,后内点冰三周做成了两周。今天早上起床时,他说走不动路,医生说伤到了起跳腿(Lysacek伤到了落冰腿),一时跳不了了。另外医生说Lysacek情况基本稳定,但定论还为时过早。Weir在比赛前6小时决定退出。(美国冰协本来趾高气昂,说他们的运动员最多,现在就这么惨淡收场。日本冰协也类似。)

ice_skating 发表于 2006-12-17 11:40:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Yvonne在2006-12-16 20:52:57的发言:

"Yesterday in the short program, I landed a triple axel and it was perfect.
Then I stepped forward and all of a sudden I had fallen. It started to hurt later and it got swollen.
This morning when I woke up I felt like I can't walk. I can't pull in the leg to jump.
It is hard to pull out here (of this event) as I love to skate in Russia."

“昨天短节目第一个3axel完成得不错,滑出后却突然摔倒。后来才觉得疼,还肿起来了。今天早上醒来的时候发觉自己走不了了,也跳不起来。要退出比赛对我来说是个艰难的抉择,因为我喜欢在俄罗斯比赛。”

这是在ezboard上看到的,听说髋关节伤了。不过这到底是野路子消息。

这就是后来usfsa上面的话,ezboard消息真快。
ice_skating 发表于 2006-12-17 11:49:00 | 显示全部楼层

比赛结束了,他接下来要干什么呢?

From Saint Petersburg I will take a train to Moscow. In Moscow I will work with Marina Viacheslavovna on my programs in addition to doing rehearsals and shows for Ilia Averbukh and Russian Stars on Ice. I will return home on Christmas Eve and have a nice holiday with my family.

他要去找Marina练他的节目,不知道到时候他的伤到时候好的怎么样,可能要几天。然后他要去找Ilia Averbukh排练巡演,这是Marina的旧搭档,找到老婆了就不要Marina了,害得她在法国找了一个新搭档。2002年冬奥会,Marina金牌,他银牌。跟Ilia切磋一下也不错。估计等他圣诞节回家时就要写新journal了。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表