[讨论] Michal Brezina讨论专贴——外貌协会看进来

[复制链接]
zhangle 发表于 2010-5-7 09:08:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复 119# gx010010

这四周跳的很飘逸阿,果然前途无量阿!
gx010010 发表于 2010-5-11 22:25:20 | 显示全部楼层
10年世锦赛短节目前练习

sdd8888 发表于 2010-5-12 09:27:59 | 显示全部楼层
这位老兄上位速度真的很惊人…07世青赛打酱油,08年第五(那次咱们小小关第3),09年第二,今年成人组世锦赛第四…国内外比赛完胜同胞电眼,咱就喜欢有前途的孩子了
gx010010 发表于 2010-5-12 11:50:02 | 显示全部楼层
这位老兄上位速度真的很惊人…07世青赛打酱油,08年第五(那次咱们小小关第3),09年第二,今年成人组世锦赛 ...
sdd8888 发表于 2010-5-12 09:27

他前几年伤了两回
这个是wiki的
Career

Březina won the 2007 Nebelhorn Trophy over compatriot and reigning champion, Tomáš Verner. Two weeks later, he won his first Junior Grand Prix medal, a silver, in Chemnitz. Březina placed 16th at his first Europeans. He missed training time because of a broken wrist, but was able to compete at the junior World Championships, where he was 5th.

In the 2008-9 season, Březina won both his junior Grand Prix events, but was forced to miss the junior Grand Prix Final and the Czech national championships due to a knee injury that required surgery. He returned in time for the 2009 Europeans, where he finished 10th, and then set a new personal best at the 2009 Junior Worlds, finishing second behind Adam Rippon.

In 2009-10, Březina won his first Senior Grand Prix medal, a bronze at NHK Trophy, and finished 4th at the 2010 Europeans. Competing at his first senior World Championships, he earned a fourth place finish with a new personal best score of 236.06.

08年那回世青赛,手腕还夹着就上去比赛了,那才没恢复训练多久
然后08-09赛季还把膝盖搞伤了,国内比赛就没上,但是09年世青赛发挥就还不错了
我印象是08年有场商演,他好像手腕刚好,直接上了3a,还挺稳的

小孩不能受伤啊,这个简直是运动员的大敌......
enderstar 发表于 2010-5-12 12:27:38 | 显示全部楼层
回复 124# gx010010
希望他上四周悠着点,小心再伤,现在年轻还能抗得住,以后就说不准了……
gx010010 发表于 2010-5-14 01:53:26 | 显示全部楼层
上一个捷克电台的图

还有之前有个采访说他希望去北美找好的编舞,but 么钱

上身不错 那个花裤头是嘛东东- -

enderstar 发表于 2010-5-14 09:25:47 | 显示全部楼层
回复 126# gx010010
这赛季成绩突飞猛进,各种比赛能捞到不少,再加上巡演,估计编个节目的钱应该差不多了。肥莫的SP是3000美刀,LP是6000美刀,如果都编排的话还有打包优惠。不过我只是举个例子,我才不希望兹娜去找肥莫……
七酱 发表于 2010-5-14 09:32:37 | 显示全部楼层
小虎牙真是可爱啊可爱,嘿嘿
QSYfly 发表于 2010-5-14 11:47:07 | 显示全部楼层
最近对zina的好感度大幅度上升~~~·
期待新赛季的来临
sdd8888 发表于 2010-5-14 15:46:55 | 显示全部楼层
…如果我没记错的话,这次ZINA的TES应该和摸脸和飞猪差不多吧,就赢在pcs上了。那两位的编舞比ZINA的大牌多了…
enderstar 发表于 2010-5-14 15:52:29 | 显示全部楼层
回复 130# sdd8888
飞猪是因为滑行状态不好,再加上被美冰协当成了牺牲品,至于摸脸。不好说啊~
这个摸脸和飞猪的滑行肯定是在zina之上的,节目也都比zina的好,所以现在的裁判打出来的PCS大多还是跟着TES走的,最多看看你的滑行状态……越来越觉得没什么意思了。
首先,五个小分如果永远不分开打,PCS就永远不会反应最真实的情况~
gx010010 发表于 2010-5-14 17:58:48 | 显示全部楼层
回复  sdd8888
飞猪是因为滑行状态不好,再加上被美冰协当成了牺牲品,至于摸脸。不好说啊~
这个摸脸和飞 ...
enderstar 发表于 2010-5-14 15:52

我记得09年世青赛后有个报道写摸脸和zina的

里面有一段,说zina的PCS总是忽高忽高的,搞的他自己都不知道咋回事
有时候给的高,有时候就突然低了

不知道现在咋样
gx010010 发表于 2010-5-16 00:49:20 | 显示全部楼层
官网上的 世锦赛之前的一个采访
Michal Březina: I have had the hockey skates on once and will never put them on again.

Author: editecka         27.04.2010 21:06:35
The article of 4th April 2010.

While at the last Olympic Games in Torino, there was nobody at all from our city or region among the contestants, at this year’s Olympics there were five citizens of Brno and four other contestants who study in Brno, representing the city and South Moravia. If we leave aside the seventh place which our ice-hockey players finished in, the most successful Brno representative at the Vancouver Olympic Games was one citizen of Brno, Michal Březina, who will turn twenty this year.

Michal Březina has become our number one in Men’s Figure Skating this year. At the European Senior Championship he got the unpopular ‘fourth place potato medal’, but that fourth place in Tallin has been his greatest achievement so far. Then came the Olympic Games and the third best place among the European contestants and the ninth place overall. The best placement for a Czech figure skater since 1992. His performance in Vancouver was highly rated by the experts and our former figure skating star, 1949 and 1950 World Champion Ája Vrzáňová, described it as fantastic. According to this member of the World Figure Skating Hall of Fame, it could mean a gold medal for Michal in Sochi in four years.

Was everything whirling around you after achieving such results?

Actually everything is still whirling, including me. Figuratively and literally. For me this is only the beginning. It is true that most of my biggest rivals might not compete at the Olympics in four years, but I want to beat them if they do. I am not thinking about the next Olympic Games at the moment. I take it from one competition to the next one. The Men’s World Championship is ahead of me (the interview was conducted before the World Figure Skating Championship in Torino took place). People compete in order to win. And I do want to win.

Who got you interested in figure skating? It is said that your Dad, a good former figure skater himself…

That is true I was first inspired by the victory of our ice-hockey players at the Olympic Games in Nagano. To this day I think back to the atmosphere of that morning’s live broadcast in February 1998. Immediately afterwards, like the majority of boys, I wanted to play ice-hockey and be with Jágr. I started to learn skating and it went so well that my dad only had to show me the right direction. I began to enjoy figure skating and became the National Junior Champion and that was it.

So, you are not sorry that you put on figure skates instead of the hockey ones?

I have had the hockey skates on once and will never put them on again. The first time I went on ice, I ended up flat on my stomach…(laughter).

But you still have friends among the ice-hockey players, don’t you?

I get on well with Petr Čajánek. And in Vancouver I met up with Jaromír Jágr. When I was watching the live broadcast from Nagano those twelve year ago, I would never have thought that I could be in the same Olympic expedition as this ice-hockey whizz.

A lot has been written about your figure skating talent. Your triple axel and the triple flip-triple toe loop combination are admired. Many people go in fear when you are approaching a jump. Will he jump, won’t he jump…What do you think about when you are approaching a jump?

When I am approaching a jump, I do not think about anything. I ‘switch off’. The take-off, the rotation, the landing. It is automatic. When jumping my head is two and half metres up in the air, the length of the jump is over three metres and it all takes a little over one second. When one is thinking about what they have to or mustn’t do, they miss that one hundredth of the take-off and the jump is over. When approaching a jump I try to keep my head clear.

Do you also keep your head clear of a girlfriend?

I have friends who are female but currently I am not considering a deeper relationship. At the moment I am definitely not planning to be photographed accompanied by girls at different afterparties. When you want to win, you have to sacrifice something.

Someone might consider it a recreation. How do you relax? Supposedly you like old Czech films…

I like the ones with Vlasta Burian the best. I also listen to music. At the moment my favourite is a Canadian singer called Michael Bublé. I listen to The Beatles, Luis Armstrong or Frank Sinatra. It is a great way of relaxing.

Probably you are not planning to rest much after the World Figure Skating Championship in Torino. Your fans have prepared a birthday party for you during the Benefit event Brno Easter on Ice, that has included that Armstrong, and also you were invited by Evgeni Plushenko…

It is a show called The Ice Olympic Tour which Stéphane Lambiel, Aliona Savchenko, Robin Szolkowy and other celebrities will perform in. That show should arrive here in the middle of April and so I hope that I will meet some of my fans there. At the moment I would like to thank them for the birthday cards and their affection.

Michal Březina was born on 30th March 1990 in Brno. His Dad, Rudolf, got him into figure skating and his Mum Edita and fourteen-year-old sister Eliška, also a figure skater, encourage him as well. He is a member of the figure skating club TJ Stadion Brno and his coaches are Petr Starec, Karel Fajfr and Karol Divín. Michal is studying at the Johann Gregor Mendel Grammar School in Brno and next year he will be preparing for his A-levels. He is 172 cm tall and keeps his weight at 64 kg. He became the National Junior Champion for the first time in 2005 and retained the title in 2006 and also 2007. He participated in the World Junior Championship for the first time in 2007 and he finished in the sixteenth place. In 2009 he was in tenth place and at this year’s European Championship he reached forth place. This year he won the title of the National Senior Champion. So far his greatest achievement was tenth place at the Olympic Games in Vancouver, he was third among the European contestants. At the end of March he had a premiere at the World Championship in Torino, which concluded after the editorial of this issue.

Michal Brezina:我穿了一次球刀后,就再也不要穿了

上一届都灵冬奥会,我们城市/周边地区没有任何选手参加。而今年的参赛者中,有五名来自布尔诺(捷克第二大城市),另外还有四位在这个城市学习,代表这座城市以及South Moravia。除去冬奥会冰球获得第7名之外,布尔诺选手的最大成功,来自于刚刚满20岁的Michal Brezina。

Michal Brezian在今年成为了本国男子单人滑冠军。在塔林举办的欧锦赛上,他遗憾的得到了第四名,但是这个名次已经是目前他的最好成绩。在接下来的冬奥会上,他取得了第9名,在欧洲选手中排名第三(前面有普鲁申科和兰比尔),这是自1992年以来捷克选手取得的最好成绩。此外,他在温哥华的表现得到了捷克花滑专家,前世界冠军(1949 1950l两届) &#193;ja Vrzáňová的高度评价(应该这位就是陈露世锦brezina滑完陈露说过的那位捷克花滑史上最杰出的运动员。= = 爷爷辈了)。在目前花滑知名选手的殿堂中,四年后的索契,Brezina和有可能是金牌的有力争夺者。(捷克国内好乐观的好早><)

Q:你取得这样的成绩之后,所有的事情都开始围着你转了么?(可能翻得不对)

A:事实上,所有事情都在转,包括我自己,比喻意义和字面意义上都是。对我来说,这仅仅是个开始。我的很多强大的对手可能很多不能坚持到4年之后,这是事实,但是如果他们可以,我希望能够战胜他们。我现在没有考虑四年后的冬奥会,我需要依次经历各个比赛。现在,世锦赛正在眼前(采访时还没开)。人们比赛是为了胜利,而我很渴望胜利。

Q:谁让你对花滑产生兴趣的?据说是你爸爸?他自己之前就是不错的花滑选手。

A:其实最早我是被98年长野冬奥会捷克冰球的选手们所激励的。现在,我还会想起98年2月早上看直播时的感觉。这之后不久,就和大多数男孩子一样,我想和Jágr(捷克当时的冰球明星)一起打冰球。我开始学习滑冰,而父亲也只是给我指出方向而已。后来渐渐喜欢上花滑,直到成为捷克青年组的冠军。

Q:所以你对从事花滑而不是冰球项目,一点也不遗憾了?

A:我就穿过一次球刀,就再也不打算穿了。第一次上冰,我直接平展在冰面上。(笑)

Q:不过你还是在冰球选手中有不少朋友的,不是么?

A:我和Petr &#268;ajánek关系很好,我还在温哥华遇到了Jaromír Jágr(前面说的冰球star)。当我12年前看长野冬奥会直播的时候,我可一点没想过可以和这些冰球选手一起,成为冬奥远征队的一员。

Q:现在已经有不少描述你花滑天赋的文字。你的3A以及3F-3T得到了很高的评价。很多人在你跳跃前都很紧张。你在即将跳跃的时候想什么呢?

A :当我要跳的时候,我不会想任何事情。起跳、空中旋转、落地都是一个自然而然的过程。在跳跃的时候,跳跃高度2米5(头离地),跳跃远度3米,而这些仅仅在不到1秒中的时间里完成。如果在这个时候还要想什么要做什么不能做,就会延误起跳的时间,跳跃就完了。所以在跳跃开始时,我只是试图保持头脑清晰。

Q:那你在交女友方面也这么头脑清晰么?

A:我有女性好友,但是现在并不打算有更深层次的发展。我还没打算在场下被拍到各种和女孩子一起的照片。既然你渴望胜利,你就必须牺牲掉一些东西。(世锦赛后前四名场下采访,被问时回答是有GF的)

Q:你休息的时候有什么娱乐?好像你很喜欢捷克老电影。

A:我最喜欢Vlasta Burian(1891-1962,果然老)的电影。我也听音乐,最近我最喜欢的是加拿大歌手Michael Bublé,我还听The Beatles(披头士), Luis Armstrong 或者Frank Sinatra(1915-1998)。这是个相当不错的放松方式。(好怀旧…….)

Q:好像你不打算在都灵世锦赛后休息太多。你的fans会在the Benefit event Brno Easter on Ice(Luis Armstrong也参加)上给你庆祝生日。你也被邀请参加普鲁申科的SHOW……

A:具体叫做The Ice Olympic Tour,里面还有兰比尔,S&S等其他选手。大概在4月可以来到捷克,我很希望到时候可以看到我的fans。我想感谢他们对我的喜爱和生日卡片。

资料
    Michal B&#345;ezina于1990年3月30日生于布尔诺。他的父亲Rudolf带他开始滑冰,母亲Edita和14岁的妹妹Eli&#353;ka 也是花滑选手(一家子花滑)。目前他是俱乐部TJ Stadion Brno的成员,教练包括Petr Starec, Karel Fajfr 以及 Karol Divín。现在他在Johann Gregor Mendel Grammar School学习,明年准备自己的A-levels。1米72,64kg。在05年夺得国内青年组冠军后,又在06 07两年蝉联。07年第一次世青赛16名,09年的欧锦赛第10,今年第四。今年他成为了捷克冠军,目前最好的成绩是冬奥会的第10名(欧洲选手中排名第三)。3月末他将参加世锦赛。
Anemone 发表于 2010-5-16 20:00:23 | 显示全部楼层
啊,他喜欢Frank Sinatra啊!大好大好~~~~
gx010010 发表于 2010-5-18 12:22:35 | 显示全部楼层
补两个世青赛gala的final部分
因为有zina和摸脸就传了

zina 08年第五(第五居然final他镜头还算多的- -),09年第二

2008_Jr._Worlds_Gala_-23-_Finale.avi
http://u.115.com/file/f72f64a698

2009_World_Jr_Finale_(J-Sports).avi
http://u.115.com/file/f799e5f115
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则