wonderishere 发表于 2008-7-7 00:03:03 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
GoldenSkate上的文章,今年世青赛第五名,捷克新晋男单Michal Brezina
原文地址:
http://www.goldenskate.com/articles/2008/070608.shtml

Brezina Challenges Czech's Verner
Michal Brezina  July 6, 2008
Article and Photo by Barry Mittan

[img]http://www.chinaice.org/pic:[/img]
Michael Brezina skates to I Take Everything by James Blunt at the 2008 World Junior Figure Skating Championships Gala.

Michal Brezina first made his mark on the international figure skating scene when he beat fellow Czech skater and 2008 European champion Tomas Verner to win the 2007 Nebelhorn Trophy. "It was a surprise because it was my first senior international event and I didn't think I could win," Brezina recalled. "I learned to be cool in competition and not be so nervous when I skate."

The talented 18-year-old followed that up with a 16th place finish at the 2008 European Figure Skating Championships. "Europeans was good but I didn't do my triple Axel there," Brezina lamented. "If I had landed it, I would have been in the top ten. But it was good for me for the experience."

The student from Brno didn't do as well on the 2007-08 Junior Grand Prix circuit. He won a silver medal in Chemnitz, Germany but only placed seventh in Vienna, Austria. "I had hoped to qualify for the Junior Grand Prix Final, but I did not skate well in Vienna," Brezina noted.

Brezina's goal was to finish in the top ten at Junior Worlds, despite lost training time due to a broken wrist which occurred after Europeans. He met his goal with a fifth place finish - up from 16th in 2007. The three-time Czech junior men's champion was second in 2008 behind Verner in senior men in the Czech Nationals.

Brezina did not start out as a figure skater. "My father was a skater, but he didn't tell me to skate," Brezina recalled. "After the 1998 Olympics, I wanted to play hockey, so my father told me I had to learn to skate first. I played hockey for half a year, but I didn't really like the sport when I did something wrong. Figure skating is a nicer sport I think. If you fall, it's only bad for yourself."

He first landed a triple Salchow at the age of 12 and a triple Axel by 15. "The triple Axel is my favorite jump," said Brezina. "In practice, I land it ten times out of ten most of the time. I'm working on the quad toe and quad Salchow. I landed both of them last summer, but didn't practice them during the season. I'll be working on them again this summer. I'm also working to improve my second mark, especially my footwork."

Last season, Brezina used a triple flip-triple toe loop, a triple loop and a double Axel in his short program. In the long program, he included three combinations: a triple Axel-triple toe, a triple flip-double toe, and a double Salchow-double toe-double loop. He also did a triple Lutz, triple loop, triple flip, and two solo double Axels.

Petr Starec has coached Brezina for the last four years. He trains in his hometown of Brno, Czech Republic, and Oberstdorf, Germany, where he spends about two months in the summer and a month and a half working with Karel Fajfr. Brezina usually works on ice six days a week for two or three hours a day.
"I don't do much training off ice in the winter," Brezina said. "I just go to the gym for about an hour a day. In the summer, I do a lot of training off ice. I go to the gym for two hours a day and go cycling with my father for three or four hours."

Frank Dehne choreographed Brezina's 2007-08 programs, both of which were new for the season. He used Sing, Sing, Sing by Louis Prima for his short program and a selection of Latin dance music by Safri Duo for the free skate. For a gala program, Brezina skated to I Take Everything by James Blunt. "My short program was jazz and my coach knew I would like it," Brezina said. "My free program was a Latin dance mix. I like it when the music has energy for skating."

"I used my last free program for three years," Brezina continued, "but my coach told me it was time to change it. If the music is good, I like to keep my programs. Next season, I will keep both programs for sure."

Off ice, Brezina said, "I listen to a lot of music. I like everything if it's good for listening." He also likes to play video games, especially American football and NBA basketball, on his computer. For more strenuous activities, he likes to swim, play soccer and hockey, and cycle. He has his own web page at www.michal-brezina.ic.cz.
Brezina is in his second year of high school and plans to study sports at university. He plans to be a skating coach.

大概是说:
      18岁的Michal Brezina今年获得了世青赛第五名,捷克全国锦标赛第二名,仅次于欧锦赛冠军Verner;而他去年世青赛16名,青年大奖赛德国站亚军、奥地利站第七,未能进入总决赛。他还在今年欧锦赛上获得16名,但没有完成3A。
      今年欧锦赛后他手腕受伤。世青赛他短节目跳跃动作是3F-3T、3Lo、2A;自由滑跳跃动作是3A-3T、3F-2T、2S-2T-2Lo、3Lz、3F、3Lo、2A、2A。
      Brezina最早练习冰球,后来转向花样。12岁完成3S,15岁完成3A,3A成功率很高;去年夏天练习4T、4S,都成功完成过,但本赛季没有继续练。今年夏季会重点练习4周以及步法。
      Brezina的教练是Petr Starec,他在捷克布鲁诺和德国Oberstdorf两地训练。夏季接受Karel Fajfr的指导。Brezina每周训练六天,每天2-3小时。训练之外还经常与父亲骑自行车外出。
      Frank Dehne为他编排了去年的节目。短节目音乐是爵士风格的Sing Sing Sing,自由滑是一组拉丁音乐组合,表演是I Take Everything。今年他还将继续滑这些节目。
      训练之余,Brezina喜欢听音乐、打电脑游戏,他喜欢的体育项目有游泳、足球、冰球和自行车。她现在上高二,打算到大学学体育,并希望将来做教练。

20120726190556.jpg
 楼主| wonderishere 发表于 2008-7-7 00:10:33 | 显示全部楼层
这小子一看就有点不良少年,果然喜欢电脑游戏,无语了
冰上有点Kulik和Buttle混合的感觉(两家粉丝手下留情

世青赛视频:
sp:http://mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/exs_d ... d56441317441f5d4900

lp:http://mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/exs_d ... d56414e08144b554656

EX:http://mail.qq.com/cgi-bin/exs_d ... d564413216c1f5d4900

从单跳情况来看,高度还不错,世青赛lp的3A也完成了,希望能有所作为。

评分

参与人数 4体力 +20 人气 +4 收起 理由
昀灿 + 5 + 1 感谢介绍
marlin + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频
plumluvzhenya + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频
Annieca + 5 + 1 介绍&视频,Thanx~

查看全部评分

Annieca 发表于 2008-7-7 13:16:40 | 显示全部楼层
作为布丁稍微谈下看了视频后的直观感受

LS说的没错,冰上滑的时候,那身板,那衣服,还有那发型,真的很有Jeff的错觉
8过,那是快速滑行看8到脸的情况下(最后看见脸的时候,我终于明白为啥SP和LP开头都没给close up了||||)偶说了楼主表不高兴啊,我觉得以我的审美来看,这孩子的五官长得太粗了。另外,做旋转的时候明显觉得腿没有Jeff长。也可能是身体比例的关系,冒昧问下身高.......

另外滑的时候觉得他比18岁时候的Jeff有力气多了XD
18岁时候的Jeff那叫一个青涩啊,像是一推就会倒= =|||(请54偶后面半句话)总之个人觉得Jeff是认真又小心翼翼地在完成整个表演,而Brezina同学更率性些(偶能理解为现在孩子早熟么..)

最后,感谢楼主的视频。在看不清脸的情况下,那种微微错觉的过程还是很美妙
偶能说的只有这些啦~其他专业的留给各位达人来分析了^_^

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
reasonforshe + 5 + 1 评得好

查看全部评分

凤求凰 发表于 2009-2-18 19:10:08 | 显示全部楼层
还有个这帖子啊。。。。

话说今年世青赛我还是很看好他的。。。我个人感觉他是能上Podium的。。。

希望别再出啥幺蛾子了。。。。
凡男森 发表于 2009-2-18 20:05:03 | 显示全部楼层
捷克全国亚军?如果捷克在明年奥运会上取得两个名额,那他不是可以去奥运会了····
pooool 发表于 2009-2-19 04:32:05 | 显示全部楼层
电眼LA不抽的话,捷克明年是可以2个名额的
gopatrick 发表于 2009-2-19 13:48:34 | 显示全部楼层
听说这个小孩在欧锦前受伤了,世青形势不容乐观的说。。。
凤求凰 发表于 2009-2-19 13:53:06 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 gopatrick 于 2009-2-19 13:48 发表 听说这个小孩在欧锦前受伤了,世青形势不容乐观的说。。。

他不是欧锦前受的伤,是JGPF前就受伤了,欧锦还没恢复呢。。。
凤求凰 发表于 2009-2-27 12:50:54 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 凤求凰 于 2009-2-18 19:10 发表 还有个这帖子啊。。。。话说今年世青赛我还是很看好他的。。。我个人感觉他是能上Podium的。。。希望别再出啥幺蛾子了。。。。

我说吧。。。

恭喜获得世青赛亚军。。可惜赢不了大爆发的摸脸大王,不过也不错了。

但是我对他今年的节目很无感。。。
franzlfan 发表于 2009-2-27 13:38:34 | 显示全部楼层
……刚看到2楼,吓了一跳的说,呵呵 ^_^
爱吃月饼的猫 发表于 2009-2-28 23:40:20 | 显示全部楼层
这小孩有股狠劲
很看好未来
不过他好像是容易受伤的人
pooool 发表于 2009-3-1 00:50:38 | 显示全部楼层
电眼当年在落选赛胜出之前也受了很长时间的伤
Annieca 发表于 2009-3-1 01:26:32 | 显示全部楼层
前阵子和一意大利MM聊天,提到他
那MM说,Brezina乐于模仿Jeff
.......不过为啥我觉得他们风格差这么多呢
背影倒是真的挺像
smilingshine 发表于 2010-1-21 12:12:28 | 显示全部楼层
真的很像Jeff…… 不看脸的话,呵呵。我今天看欧锦他的SP,哎呀,那个像啊…… 嗯,他是我见到的山寨效果最好的一位了。而且感觉他19岁就有了Jeff27岁的身板啊,呵呵,他比Jeff壮一些,也因此,跳跃上应该会有更好的发展。看好他哦~

他最欣赏的滑冰选手不就是Jeff嘛,喜欢就会模仿嘛,像也就理所当然了~
凡男森 发表于 2010-1-21 12:23:42 | 显示全部楼层
转眼一年此男已经成为捷克全国冠军了。。。。

短节目发挥得不错,LP继续
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表