返回列表 发新帖

[资讯] 莱萨切克10月美国站复出,曲目为SP天鹅湖 LP唐吉可德

[复制链接]
 楼主| 年华小编 发表于 2013-7-25 21:58:08 | 显示全部楼层

Evan Lysacek set for first competition since 2010 Olympics

2010 Olympic figure skating championEvan Lysacek‘s long-awaited return is less than two months away.

U.S. Figure Skating announced Lysacek as one of the entries for the U.S. International Figure Skating Classic in Salt Lake City from Sept. 11-15.

Other U.S. skaters in the event include 2010 Olympic silver medalists and world champions in ice dancing Meryl Davis and Charlie White, reigning U.S. men’s champion Max Aaron and nationals runner-up Gracie Gold.

Lysacek, 28, appeared close to returning each of the last three seasons. He did not skate in 2011-12 due to disagreements with U.S. Figure Skating.

He was set to compete at Skate America in 2012, only to withdraw with a groin injury. He had sports hernia surgery in November, which caused him to miss the U.S. Championships in January.

In June, it was announced Lysacek would compete at Skate America in Detroit in October, which, up until Tuesday, appeared that it would be his first competition since Vancouver.

In 2010, Lysacek became the first U.S. man to win Olympic figure skating gold since Brian Boitano in 1988.

He’s aiming to become the first U.S. figure skater since Todd Eldredge (1992, 1998, 2002) to compete in three Olympics. The two-man U.S. team will be chosen after the national championships in Boston in January.

Should Lysacek make it to Sochi, his primary competition will be Canadian three-time reigning world champion Patrick Chan, who took silver to Lysacek’s gold at the 2009 worlds.

There’s also Russian Evgeni Plushenko, 30, trying to make his fourth Olympic team. Plushenko took silver to Lysacek at the 2010 Olympics.

Nick Zaccardi Jul 23, 2013, 4:32 PM EDT
 楼主| 年华小编 发表于 2013-7-25 21:59:11 | 显示全部楼层
Out of competition since Vancouver Games, Lysacek takes aim at defending gold in Sochi

It's been more than three years since Evan Lysacek skated off with the gold medal in Vancouver. He hasn't competed since.

Yet, with the next Olympics 6 1-2 months away, Lysacek is taking aim at defending his title, something no male figure skater has done since Dick Button did it in 1952.

Lysacek embraces the idea of making history embraces being back on the ice in any capacity even more.

He'll be back on the ice at the season's first significant event, the International Figure Skating Classic in Salt Lake City on Sept. 11-15.

http://www.foxnews.com/sports/20 ... d-in/#ixzz2a3Z2L0sg
黄袍猫 发表于 2013-8-19 14:25:27 | 显示全部楼层
上半身看到点白色了,这是好事
胳膊部分千万别设计成黑色了,看起来太细长
貌似胖了一点点,太瘦了不好,不过希望不要影响完成率
 楼主| 年华小编 发表于 2013-8-22 21:54:59 | 显示全部楼层
Champs Camp: Inspired by the clean lines & elegance of John Curry Evan Lysacek has selected Don Quixote for his FS

proxy(3).jpg

楼主| 年华小编 发表于 2013-8-22 21:55:35 | 显示全部楼层
本周三,在科罗拉多斯普林斯市,美国冬奥会花样滑冰候选人们将在没有观众的冰场上展示他们的短节目,运动员们除了收到大量的反馈外,不会听到半点的观众喝彩声。

对于冬奥会金牌得主莱萨切克,这位温哥华之后就再没参加过任何比赛的选手来说,此次将是个证明自己的好机会,告诉大家他已经在通往索契的道路上走了多远,或是说,距离抵达索契还有多远。在这个模拟的竞争环境中,裁判和技术专家看过选手们的表现后,会提出很多意见和批评。

“我现在收获了更多的自信。”莱萨切克在进行短节目表演之前对今日美国的记者说,“我仿佛看到自己已经在索契,是的,我希望梦想会实现,我正为这个目标而按部就班地努力着。”

上赛季宣布复出却遭遇腹股沟受伤,之后又做了运动疝气手术,整个滑冰界都在期待着他能否重回美国男子单人滑的王者之位。人们更关心他是否有足够健康的身体去创造历史,莱萨切克现在还有机会成为继Dick Button之后第二位蝉联冬奥会男单金牌的美国运动员。

“我们现在还处在摸索和纠错阶段,”教练弗兰克·卡罗尔说,“没人知道他是从多么严重的伤病和复杂的手术之后重新出发的,虽然现在他的身体恢复情况越来越好,但每次上冰仍然很痛苦,做起动作都必须非常小心。我不知道在花样滑冰运动员中,有多少人试图过从这样级别的伤病后还选择回来。”

也就是说,别指望九月在盐湖城举办的U.S. International Figure Skating Classic上,莱萨切克能呈现出冬奥会冠军水准的表演。“我认为他会去竞争,他会去盐湖城并且会滑得还不错,仅此而已。”卡罗尔说,“我们不指望他在一两个月内就达到世界顶级水平,只要能在冬奥会前能百分之百的恢复就够了。”

本周,所有登记参加国际滑联大奖赛的美国选手,都会参加一年一度的训练营,为即将到来的赛季做准备。当然,奥运赛季会与以往有所不同。“对于奥运会前的备战,经验是我最大的武器之一,”莱萨切克说,“我经历过所有的状况,最好与最坏,巅峰与低谷....我可以用每一枚奖牌来证明这一点,我觉得这些经验会派上用场。冬奥会与其他比赛不同,各种困扰伴你左右却又要做到心无旁骛,这时候适应能力真的是在奥运会上取得成功的关键。”

http://www.chinaice.org/article-383-1.html
 楼主| 年华小编 发表于 2013-8-24 20:47:29 | 显示全部楼层
Lysacek opens third Olympic bid at Champs Camp | icenetwork.com

Skater intends to use Curry’s ‘Don Quixote’ as inspirationPosted 8/23/13 by Lynn Rutherford, special to icenetwork.com

Whatever comes of Evan Lysacek’s bid for a third Olympic team — whether he ascends the podium at the 2014 U.S. Figure Skating Championships and competes in Sochi in February, or falls short of his goal — he won’t regret the journey.

"Since I made this decision, I really am happy," he said. "I love the lifestyle of an elite athlete, I love the structure, I love the daily training. I love the competition aspect of it. I would love to wear the flag on my back one more time."

The 28-year-old Olympic champion, who has not competed since the 2010 Vancouver Games, kicked off his quest Wednesday when he performed his short program and free skate before U.S. Figure Skating officials at Champs Camp.

"I feel healthy, I feel strong," Lysacek said after the free skate. "I have had a couple of obstacles, I’ve had to adapt, but any athlete goes through challenges and ups and downs."

A groin injury, followed by an operation for a sports hernia last November, delayed his comeback plans but fueled his desire.

"It motivated me to get back," Lysacek said. "When the doctor said, ‘Yeah, you’ll skate in a year,’ I said, ‘Not good enough.’ He told me I would be doing physical therapy in three months, and I said, ‘No, I’ll be doing it in three weeks.’"

With an Olympic title — as well as the 2009 world crown and two U.S. championships — in hand, why force one’s body to reenter the athletic fray? For Frank Carroll, Lysacek’s longtime coach, the answer is, “Why not?”

"He just really loves to skate, and he felt he was not of retirement age," Carroll said. "He’s young, he’s a beautiful skater. [In football] you don’t have to stop after you’ve won the Super Bowl; you keep playing other championships and try to get another ring. I think that’s his attitude, that he’s an athlete."

Lysacek didn’t take the easy route to Champs Camp. Although he and choreographer Lori Nichol prepared a free skate to Samson and Delilah, which the skater debuted at a Sun Valley show last month, Lysacek shifted gears and in recent weeks created a new free with Nichol, set to Minkus’ Don Quixote. It was finished just three days before he came to Colorado Springs, so new he forgot some of the steps. (Lysacek’s short program is set to music from Black Swan.)

"Skating it here today, I feel like it was a very sound decision," Lysacek said. "After hearing the music in an arena and feeling the attitude of the program, I feel like it was a good choice."

"There are lots of beats to it, it’s familiar, it’s from a ballet that has been done many times and it’s world-famous music," Carroll said. "I think it has a lot of audience appeal because the rhythms are so strong."

The late John Curry’s 1976 Olympic performance to Don Quixote, with its clean lines and flawless execution, is near legendary in figure skating circles. Lysacek is confident he can build on Curry’s legacy.

"I can’t help but be inspired by some of the great champions who have used it before, John Curry being the most synonymous with this piece of music," he said. "I’ve been studying a lot of what he did. I’m very inspired by his line and simplicity and elegance."

Simplicity isn’t the first word that comes to mind with Lysacek. His Olympic short program costume was adorned with feathers. He flings himself into step sequences with abandon as opposed to Curry’s cool control. Now, he seeks to pare down his movements and stretch his artistry into new directions.

"With all of the clutter that is being thrown into the programs with this new [judging] system, seeing someone with simplicity and elegance is really powerful," he said. "That’s kind of what I’m going for: line and elegance."

Lysacek won’t set aside his flamboyant steps entirely. He applauds the addition of a “choreographed” sequence that lets skaters do whatever they wish, without concern for technical levels.

"There was something to be said for the steps of the old days, when you just fly at the end of the program with speed and power and are not necessarily as worried about the intricacies," he said. "One [step sequence] is set aside for the intricate and technical stuff, and the other is for choreographic steps. [The second one] is where I will let free and be more myself. The rest of the program, I will try to be more like John."

The “old days” come quickly in figure skating these days. When Lysacek defeated Russia’s Evgeni Plushenko for Olympic gold in 2010, he didn’t need a quadruple jump. Although he has landed quad toes in competition, most notably in winning his first U.S. title in 2007, the maneuver wasn’t rewarded with as many points as it is today.

In Sochi, it will be nearly impossible to land on the Olympic podium without a quad. At Champs Camp, U.S. champion Max Aaron said he planned three in his free skate and at least one in his short. Lysacek accepted the necessity of including the jump, but it didn’t seem to make him happy.

"Oh, the quad," he said with a chuckle. "Who knows, I’ve seen some funny stuff this season, I have to tell you. Four, five, six quads. It will be funny to see some of the guys, how they try them. If you try it and go down, it’s still worth more than a triple."

"Of course he is trying [the quad]," Carroll said. "He tried it today a number of times. It’s not there yet. Some days it’s fine, some days it’s not. … He needs a little bit more time to be on top of it. Thank goodness it’s this early in the year; it’s not September yet, so he has quite a bit of time."

Lysacek is scheduled to compete at the U.S. International Classic in Salt Lake City beginning Sept. 11, where he will square off against Aaron and Joshua Farris, the reigning world junior champion, among others. Carroll downplayed expectations about his pupil’s performance there.

"He needs a minimum [ISU] score to enter Olympics and worlds; he doesn’t have that," Carroll said. "We don’t want to go there and make a mess, but we have no expectations that it will be a grandiose performance. It’s go and get your minimum points and try out your programs and get evaluated, and then get more healed."

"I have to have a starting point and build from there," Lysacek said. "Everything is one more step in the right direction. … My dad once told me a long time ago, ‘You don’t have to win them all, you just have to win once.’"

Ten in it for the long haul

The 75-year-old Carroll trains Lysacek and Kazakhstan’s world silver medalist Denis Ten at Los Angeles’ Toyota Sports Center, driving from his home in Palm Springs on Mondays to stay the week in Los Angeles in a rented apartment. He returns home Friday afternoons.

"Quite frankly, if Denis hadn’t come in second in the world and won the free skating, I don’t know if I would be doing this," he said. "But Denis wasn’t through; he probably will stay another four years — I couldn’t just tell him to get lost. And then with Evan coming back, it seemed I needed a facility that had three surfaces and the correct atmosphere."

"Toyota has been wonderful to us. They’ve given us any private ice that is available for nothing," Carroll continued. "They have given us special sessions for elite-only kids, so [Lysacek and Ten] can skate in an environment where they can jump and do programs without interference."

Like Lysacek, the 20-year-old Ten is working himself into competitive shape.

"He is also working hard on the quad. He doesn’t have it back yet," Carroll said. "He’s coming closer and closer. It will be there. The quad is not an easy thing to keep in your repertoire."

Carroll is ecstatic about Ten’s new programs, a short to Saint-Saens’ “Danse Macabre” and free to Shostakovich’s “Lady and the Hooligan,” both choreographed by Nichol.

"I thought, ‘Do we have to change programs? Why don’t we keep the same ones?’" he said. "And when I saw what she gave him, it’s just amazing. The footwork is mind boggling."
Anemone 发表于 2013-8-24 21:38:03 | 显示全部楼层
图是好早的图片了吧~那时候好嫩。
sunshine 发表于 2013-8-25 04:00:12 | 显示全部楼层
icenetwork.com 2013.8.23 关于Lysacek的相关报道:主要提及更换的自由滑《堂吉诃德》是受到英国奥运会男单冠军JohnCurry1976年的比赛节目影响。 此外他的短节目音乐来自《黑天鹅》。教练Carroll表示Lysacek有在联系4周跳,仍需要时间。

原文:
Lysacek opens third Olympic bid at Champs Camp
Skater intends to use Curry's 'Don Quixote' as inspiration
Posted 8/23/13 by Lynn Rutherford, special to icenetwork.com

Whatever comes of Evan Lysacek's bid for a third Olympic team -- whether he ascends the podium at the 2014 U.S. Figure Skating Championships and competes in Sochi in February, or falls short of his goal -- he won't regret the journey.

"Since I made this decision, I really am happy," he said. "I love the lifestyle of an elite athlete, I love the structure, I love the daily training. I love the competition aspect of it. I would love to wear the flag on my back one more time."

The 28-year-old Olympic champion, who has not competed since the 2010 Vancouver Games, kicked off his quest Wednesday when he performed his short program and free skate before U.S. Figure Skating officials at Champs Camp.

"I feel healthy, I feel strong," Lysacek said after the free skate. "I have had a couple of obstacles, I've had to adapt, but any athlete goes through challenges and ups and downs."

A groin injury, followed by an operation for a sports hernia last November, delayed his comeback plans but fueled his desire.

"It motivated me to get back," Lysacek said. "When the doctor said, 'Yeah, you'll skate in a year,' I said, 'Not good enough.' He told me I would be doing physical therapy in three months, and I said, 'No, I'll be doing it in three weeks.'"

With an Olympic title -- as well as the 2009 world crown and two U.S. championships -- in hand, why force one's body to reenter the athletic fray? For Frank Carroll, Lysacek's longtime coach, the answer is, "Why not?"

"He just really loves to skate, and he felt he was not of retirement age," Carroll said. "He's young, he's a beautiful skater. [In football] you don't have to stop after you've won the Super Bowl; you keep playing other championships and try to get another ring. I think that's his attitude, that he's an athlete."

Lysacek didn't take the easy route to Champs Camp. Although he and choreographer Lori Nichol prepared a free skate to Samson and Delilah, which the skater debuted at a Sun Valley show last month, Lysacek shifted gears and in recent weeks created a new free with Nichol, set to Minkus' Don Quixote. It was finished just three days before he came to Colorado Springs, so new he forgot some of the steps. (Lysacek's short program is set to music from Black Swan.)

"Skating it here today, I feel like it was a very sound decision," Lysacek said. "After hearing the music in an arena and feeling the attitude of the program, I feel like it was a good choice."

"There are lots of beats to it, it's familiar, it's from a ballet that has been done many times and it's world-famous music," Carroll said. "I think it has a lot of audience appeal because the rhythms are so strong."

The late John Curry's 1976 Olympic performance to Don Quixote, with its clean lines and flawless execution, is near legendary in figure skating circles. Lysacek is confident he can build on Curry's legacy.

"I can't help but be inspired by some of the great champions who have used it before, John Curry being the most synonymous with this piece of music," he said. "I've been studying a lot of what he did. I'm very inspired by his line and simplicity and elegance."

Simplicity isn't the first word that comes to mind with Lysacek. His Olympic short program costume was adorned with feathers. He flings himself into step sequences with abandon as opposed to Curry's cool control. Now, he seeks to pare down his movements and stretch his artistry into new directions.

"With all of the clutter that is being thrown into the programs with this new [judging] system, seeing someone with simplicity and elegance is really powerful," he said. "That's kind of what I'm going for: line and elegance."

Lysacek won't set aside his flamboyant steps entirely. He applauds the addition of a "choreographed" sequence that lets skaters do whatever they wish, without concern for technical levels.

"There was something to be said for the steps of the old days, when you just fly at the end of the program with speed and power and are not necessarily as worried about the intricacies," he said. "One [step sequence] is set aside for the intricate and technical stuff, and the other is for choreographic steps. [The second one] is where I will let free and be more myself. The rest of the program, I will try to be more like John."

The "old days" come quickly in figure skating these days. When Lysacek defeated Russia's Evgeni Plushenko for Olympic gold in 2010, he didn't need a quadruple jump. Although he has landed quad toes in competition, most notably in winning his first U.S. title in 2007, the maneuver wasn't rewarded with as many points as it is today.

In Sochi, it will be nearly impossible to land on the Olympic podium without a quad. At Champs Camp, U.S. champion Max Aaron said he planned three in his free skate and at least one in his short. Lysacek accepted the necessity of including the jump, but it didn't seem to make him happy.

"Oh, the quad," he said with a chuckle. "Who knows, I've seen some funny stuff this season, I have to tell you. Four, five, six quads. It will be funny to see some of the guys, how they try them. If you try it and go down, it's still worth more than a triple."

"Of course he is trying [the quad]," Carroll said. "He tried it today a number of times. It's not there yet. Some days it's fine, some days it's not. ... He needs a little bit more time to be on top of it. Thank goodness it's this early in the year; it's not September yet, so he has quite a bit of time."

Lysacek is scheduled to compete at the U.S. International Classic in Salt Lake City beginning Sept. 11, where he will square off against Aaron and Joshua Farris, the reigning world junior champion, among others. Carroll downplayed expectations about his pupil's performance there.

"He needs a minimum [ISU] score to enter Olympics and worlds; he doesn't have that," Carroll said. "We don't want to go there and make a mess, but we have no expectations that it will be a grandiose performance. It's go and get your minimum points and try out your programs and get evaluated, and then get more healed."

"I have to have a starting point and build from there," Lysacek said. "Everything is one more step in the right direction. ... My dad once told me a long time ago, 'You don't have to win them all, you just have to win once.'"

xianqi3155 发表于 2013-9-13 08:38:29 | 显示全部楼层
“COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (AP) — Olympic champion Evan Lysacek’s comeback is again being delayed by injury. Lysacek was to compete later this week at the U.S. International Skating Classic, his first event since winning gold at the Vancouver Games. But he withdrew Monday, citing a slight abdominal tear. A similar injury forced him out of Skate America last year, and he eventually had sports hernia surgery. The recovery knocked him out for the rest of the season, meaning Lysacek has missed three full seasons since beating rival Evgeni Plushenko in Vancouver. A release from U.S. Figure Skating says Lysacek expects to make a full recovery from the latest injury, but did not give a timeline for his return. He is still entered for Skate America, which is Oct. 18-20 in Detroit. The U.S. championships, where the Sochi Olympic team will be selected, are Jan. 9-12 in Boston. It’s not clear when Lysacek’s injury occurred. He performed his long and short programs late last month at Champs Camp, where the top U.S. skaters are evaluated by judges before the season begins. Ice dancers Maia and Alex Shibutani also withdrew Monday after he tweaked his neck in practice. Grant Hochstein will replace Lysacek. Alissandra Aronow and Collin Brubaker will replace the Shibutanis at the International Skating Classic, which begins Thursday in Salt Lake City.”
xianqi3155 发表于 2013-9-13 08:39:09 | 显示全部楼层
The Olympic champion Evan Lysacek withdrew from the United States International Skating Classic in Salt Lake City, which was to be his first event since he won gold at the Vancouver Games. He cited a slight abdominal tear.
— Lysacek Withdraws From U.S. Event - NYTimes.com

xianqi3155 发表于 2013-9-13 08:39:41 | 显示全部楼层
Figure skating: Lysacek pulls out of Classic
Figure skating  Injury sidelines Olympic champ during run-up to Sochi.
By Michael C. Lewis | Special to The Tribune
First Published Sep 10 2013 10:34 am  Last Updated Sep 10 2013 11:44 pm
So much for Evan Lysacek’s figure-skating comeback starting in Salt Lake City.
The defending men’s Olympic champion has pulled out of the U.S. International Figure Skating Classic that begins Thursday at the SLC Sports Complex, citing a torn abdominal muscle. That really takes the shine off the second annual event, although there are still quite enough elite skaters scheduled to compete to make it by far the most prestigious figure-skating competition in Utah since the 2002 Salt Lake Games.
Defending U.S. men’s champion Max Aaron will still be there, along with national silver medalist Gracie Gold and national pairs champs Marissa Castelli and Simon Shnapir. World ice dancing champions Meryl Davis and Charlie White also are in the field, with world bronze medalists Nathalie Pechalat and Fabian Bourzat of France — two-time Olympians, both — and Canada’s Kirsten Moore-Towers and Dylan Moscovitch, who finished fourth in pairs at the most recent world championships. But boy, having Lysacek would have been big. He had not skated competitively since winning gold in Vancouver, and had hoped to finally put a series of injuries behind him and start the long road toward defending his title at the 2014 Sochi Olympics in Russia. No man has repeated as an Olympic figure skating gold medalist since American Dick Button in 1952. Lysacek had planned to return to the ice last fall, but was sidelined by a groin injury and sports hernia surgery. Then, at a simulated competition in front of judges and technical observers at the World Arena in Colorado Springs last month, his coach Frank Carroll told USA Today that Lysacek’s injuries and surgeries “were a lot more extensive than a lot of people know.” The next day, a spokeswoman for the U.S. Figure Skating Association said Lysacek departed the event early for undisclosed reasons. “It’s getting better and better,” Carroll had said, “but he is in pain, and he has to be very careful with how much he does. I don’t know in figure skating if someone has tried to come back from that level of injury.” At the time, Lysacek (who had declined through the federation an interview request from The Salt Lake Tribune) told USA Today that he was gaining confidence and that “I see myself in Sochi. … I hope that I can make that a reality. I have a lot of steps up the ladder to get there.” story continues belowstory continues below Utah forecast: Widespread rain, possible flooding expected Thursday
Published Sep 12, 2013 07:32:47AM
Gov, lawmakers agree to tweak Utah’s school grading law
Published Sep 12, 2013 01:01:03AM
As adults, you get to set your own agenda
Published Sep 12, 2013 01:01:02AM
Should Utah nix personal tax exemption - hitting big families - to fund education?
Published Sep 12, 2013 01:01:02AM
The U.S. International Figure Skating Classic is designed largely for skaters who need to gain experience in an international yet not hyper-pressurized environment, or those who would like a little more work before the ISU Grand Prix season starts with Skate America in Detroit on Oct. 18-20.
xianqi3155 发表于 2013-9-13 08:42:09 | 显示全部楼层
“Evan Lysacek’s figure skating comeback has been put off again.
Lysacek has withdrawn from this week’s U.S. International Classic in Salt Lake City with an abdominal tear.

It was to have been his first competition since winning the men’s singles title at the 2010 Olympics.

Now his comeback event is to be Skate America Oct. 18-20 in Detroit, but recent history suggests that may not happen.
Lysacek, 28, a Neuqua Valley High School graduate, withdrew from last January’s U.S. Championships after a hernia that required extensive surgery. He had pulled out of Skate America last October with a groin injury. To compete at the 2014 Winter Olympics, Lysacek needs not only a strong performance at next January’s U.S. Championships (likely a top-three finish) but also to meet the Olympic qualifying score for both the short and long programs at an international event before Jan. 27, 2014. The U.S. Figure Skating announcement of Lysacek’s withdrawal from the Salt Lake event said he is expected to make a full recovery from the “slight” abdominal tear but gave no timetable.”
nicogge 发表于 2013-9-13 13:07:14 | 显示全部楼层
腹部撕裂...又添新伤..
mevega 发表于 2013-9-13 13:43:02 | 显示全部楼层
这样下去,感觉他离索契越来越远了
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表