[讨论] 冰舞Virtue/Moir讨论贴(好吧。。。4CC复出?)

关闭 [复制链接]
飞天神猪 发表于 2010-7-7 17:27:09 | 显示全部楼层
2013年世锦赛在加拿大Ontario省London市。如果他们能够坚持比到那个时候,就是真正的主场作战了。(Tessa是 ...
beautytina 发表于 2010-6-22 04:33

我想他们既然决定比了,在家乡的2013年世界锦标赛不会不比吧,俩人是当今加拿大花样滑冰的旗帜,同时也是下个周期加拿大继续争金夺银的最大希望。
2014年Moir也才27岁,Virtue也只有25岁。
beautytina 发表于 2010-7-7 23:49:57 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1761# 飞天神猪

我觉得应该会比,这次选在London很有可能就是为了造势的。Oly前的Worlds还是相当重要的。
beautytina 发表于 2010-7-8 08:24:24 | 显示全部楼层
更新,与英国女王一起吃饭

It started with a formal email invitation, and wound up being a moment that they will treasure forever. Canada’s Olympic and World ice dance champions Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir were invited by the Prime Minister’s Office to the state dinner in honour of Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip on Monday evening in Toronto.

One rented tux, a gorgeous green dress and a major power outage later, they were seated at the head table, and enjoyed dinner with Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh at the Royal York Hotel.

Tessa shared a few thoughts about how the special day unfolded!

Sunday night – 9:30 p.m. It was surprising enough to receive an invitation from the Prime Minister to meet the Queen of England and The Duke of Edinburgh, but on the eve of the big event, we got an official invitation to join the Royals at the HEAD TABLE! WOW! We were floored! What an incredible honour - but what could we have possibly done to deserve this privilege??!!!

Monday morning Scott rented a tux - very 007; classic and sharp. So after picking that up - and waiting while the sleeves were lengthened - we were on our way to Toronto for the big adventure. Scott was driving and we had the tunes blaring – even our new free dance music was on the CD I made for the trip. We made good time, probably because there was very little traffic (not because Scott was driving fast ?) -- we even had time to grab lunch at East Side Mario's beside our hotel – The Intercontinental. Everything was going smoothly! Until.....

Monday afternoon …immediately after I got out of the shower - before blow-drying my hair - the power went out!!!! Getting ready without much light and sans hair appliances was challenging to say the least. Of all times for a power outage!!! Scott and I have a little experience handling stress and managed to pull ourselves together as you can see in the photos!!! Off we marched, in the sweltering heat, across the street to the Royal York.

Monday evening We registered and entered an opulent grand ballroom. At this point my main concern shifted to not spilling anything on my dress and to not tripping. There was a sophisticated reception abuzz with glamorous guests – we met so many distinguished people! It was great to see one of our friends, Jennifer Heil, Olympic mogul skier and reminisce about the Games!

The time came to proceed through the receiving line - Prime Minister Harper, Your Majesty, Your Royal Highness, Mrs. Harper. Hand shake, curtsy/bow, curtsy/bow, hand shake - did that really just happen?????

Dinner was incredible - we were two of ten people at the head table. This once-in-a lifetime experience was better than I ever dreamed it could be - the grace, charm and kindness expressed by Her Majesty and His Royal Highness was astonishing and heart-warming!

The Canadian Tenors performed three songs after dessert- the energy in the room was so united and electrifying! The night ended with the Tenors singing O Canada and everyone joining in. What a proud moment! Scott and I were absolutely overwhelmed by the magnitude of the entire evening!!!

Monday night We exited the Royal York Hotel on cloud nine (and carrying Your Majesty The Queen and Your Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh's place cards from the dinner table). We'd met so many inspirational people and experienced something most people only dream about!

Scott added his thoughts about the event as well. “Oh my, it was an unbelievable evening. Of course Tessa looked stunning in her green dress and it was such an honour to be seated at the same table as Her Majesty, His Royal Highness and The Right Honourable Stephen Harper. I really enjoyed the company of General Walter Natynczyk who had fascinating stories about inspiring our troops overseas and his experiences with the Snowbirds. The whole evening went by so quickly and it was just another opportunity for us to realize how lucky we are to be Canadian and celebrate that with The Queen of Canada herself!”

来源:http://www.skatebuzz.com/ViewNew ... 6-913a-9535db2313d3

照片

和这么多领导人同桌。我数数。女王,亲王,总理,总理夫人。还剩6个位置。。。为撒留给他俩了?女王是不是要选孙媳妇啊(女王你在看啥呀)。。。。我邪恶地飘走。。。。

SHARED ROOM?!

PS:我昨天做了个梦。。。估计是因为看了她的FB状态(Jess和家人和M正太一起去OLD QUEBEC吃饭)。前面都一样,他们去吃饭,然后结果正太也带了家人。。。。然后家人里竟然包括PCHAN- -。。当然还有TESS。然后当中的情节不记得了,就知道最后PCHAN和正太CATFIGHT了。。。。。-_-|||

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

kid 发表于 2010-7-8 13:37:38 | 显示全部楼层
PCHAN 是谁?
beautytina 发表于 2010-7-8 13:53:43 | 显示全部楼层
回复 1764# kid

Patrick Chan
emilieliu 发表于 2010-7-8 13:54:14 | 显示全部楼层
T小姐什么时候能白回来啊,还是喜欢看她白白净净的样子。
kid 发表于 2010-7-8 18:15:23 | 显示全部楼层
我猜他们这种应该不把白当回事。平时就很白,稍微黑一阵没准还觉得挺酷!
ilove2010 发表于 2010-7-8 20:24:51 | 显示全部楼层
俩小日子过得......
maruko_221 发表于 2010-7-9 20:14:43 | 显示全部楼层
这条绿裙子。。。。是照片太次还是咋地~~~总觉得没有上半身设计的好看~~
雪沙冰澜 发表于 2010-7-9 22:18:19 | 显示全部楼层
裙子接受无能 女王v5
idontbelieve 发表于 2010-7-11 07:31:18 | 显示全部楼层
WOW 和英国女王一起吃饭。。。。。。。。。。
TESSA 真的变黑了。。。。。 不过绿裙子很漂亮啊。。。。。
enderstar 发表于 2010-7-11 17:10:47 | 显示全部楼层
好久没来,几多八卦啊……
beautytina 发表于 2010-7-14 08:59:36 | 显示全部楼层
新书封面换了

前言也不是DP写了,改成Tracy Wilson写了。

Tessa and Scott
Our Journey from Childhood Dream to Olympic Gold
Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir
As told to Steve Milton

Foreword by Tracy Wilson

AVAILABLE NOVEMBER 2010 -- PRE-ORDER YOUR COPY NOW!

Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir dazzled the world when they became the first Canadians -- and first North Americans -- to win an Olympic gold medal in ice dancing in 2010. Now, for the first time ever, they share their incredible and inspiring story with the world.

Tessa and Scott: Our Journey from Childhood Dream to Olympic Gold tracks the pair's first meeting at the ages of seven and nine; their early competitions at the World Junior Championship and World Championships; and their incredible history-making, gold-medal performance at the 2010 Winter Olympics in Vancouver, which established them as icons of the sport.

Lavishly illustrated with never-before-published personal photographs and memorabilia collected over the course of their lives, this book is as much a spectacular visual history as it is a behind-the-scenes look at the ascent of two of Canada's premier athletes. A must-have for fans and collectors alike.

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
嘟嘟 + 5 + 1 感谢
enderstar + 5 + 1 hoho

查看全部评分

enderstar 发表于 2010-7-14 09:40:32 | 显示全部楼层
这个封面和上次那个完全不同的风格哈,这个更有奥运冠军的感觉,嘿嘿~
Tracy姨,不错。现在真的怕了DP大叔了……
vivisea 发表于 2010-7-15 23:50:11 | 显示全部楼层
他俩新节目啥时候出来啊啊啊
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则