[07-08] 2008年世界花样滑冰锦标赛双人滑自由滑(名次28页)

关闭 [复制链接]
 楼主| sunshine 发表于 2008-3-20 09:35:22 | 显示全部楼层
我这里现在是凌晨1点,可是依然无法入睡。看了大家的评论心情非常复杂。我们还还当事人是如何看待结果的吧(转自ISU)

Pairs, Free Skating

In what was an exciting Pairs Free Skating, Aliona Savchenko/Robin Szolkowy of Germany skated to the gold medal. China’s Dan Zhang/Hao Zhang earned the silver medal and Canadians Jessica Dubé/ Bryce Davison captured the bronze.

Savchenko/Szolkowy opened their performance to “L’Oiseau” from “Cirque du Soleil” with a throw triple flip and  a triple toe-triple toe sequence, but he stepped out of the second jump. The European Champions went on to reel off a triple twist, and a difficult one armed Lasso lift and a throw triple Salchow in the last seconds of the program. However, Szolkowy fell on the side by side triple Salchow while she stumbled out of it. The Germans were awarded a level four for both their spins, the death spiral and the spiral sequence and a level three for the straight line footwork. They scored 130.86 points (68.77 element score/63.09 program component score) and racked up a total of 202.86 points to take the title. It was their second medal at Worlds after they won the bronze last year and it was the first World title for Germany in 11 years. Their coach Ingo Steuer had won the 1997 World Championships with partner Mandy Wötzel. “First of all, our title means a lot to us, but also to our home town and German figure skating  as a whole”, Szolkowy told the post event news conference. “To 30% I was surprised that I fell as it (the Salchow) felt quite good in the air. Then for a second I thought “there went our medal chance”, but then I remembered what we’ve learned in training, that we can catch up for smaller mistakes – well, that was a major mistake – but that we can catch up with the other elements”, he explained. “The last two days were very hard, but I knew that we could do it. The title is the first step towards the Olympic Games, claiming it this year was both a dream and a goal”, Savchenko said.

Skating to “The Myth”, a Chinese movie soundtrack, Zhang/Zhang produced a huge triple twist, a big throw triple loop and Salchow as well difficult one armed lifts. The 2006 Olympic silver medalists earned a level four for all three of them and a level three for their spirals and the side by side spin, but Dan Zhang struggled with the solo jumps. She singled the Axel in the double Axel-triple toe combination and touched down with her hand on the triple Salchow. The Chinese couple collected 123.46 points (64.15/59.31) for this performance and were ranked third in the Free Skating. Overall they slipped from first to second at 197.82 points. It was their third medal at Worlds after a silver in 2006 and a bronze in 2005. “We made mistakes on two of our jumps, we really regret that we were not able to skate our best tonight”, Dan Zhang commented. “I think it (the injury- boil) probably did affect the performance a little bit, after the long program I was very tired, I was a bit slow to skate this time, especially in the second part”, Hao Zhang said. “After this competition I will take a vacation, maybe do some traveling and sight seeing in China, trying to relax as much as I can and get rid of all the tiredness from this season”, he added.

Dubé/Davison, who stood in fourth place after the Short Program, turned in an inspiring performance to “The Blower’s Daughter” soundtrack. The Canadians completed a double twist, a side by side double Axel-double Axel sequence and a triple Salchow as well as smooth lifts with changes of positions. Their spins and spirals were all graded a level four. Dubé/Davison earned 124.12 points (66.92/57.20) and improved their previous personal best by almost ten points. Overall their score added up to 192.76 points and they moved up from fourth to third to claim their first medal at the World Championships. “I think our experience in Junior and Senior prepared us for this, we are still quite young and we have much to learn. And we had a really good start of the season and it really catapulted us to where we are. We have been training hard and never gave up and knew our goals”, Davison told the press. “During the performance I said to stay calm and take our time. As you said we often had mistakes before and it was probably because we rushed and get too excited and ahead of ourselves, so we tried to stayed on our edge as our coach told us just before the competition: “Skate from the heart but stay cold in our heads”, he continued.

Yuko Kawaguchi/Alexander Smirnov (RUS) hit a quadruple throw Salchow and became the first pair to perform this element at World Championships. However, he stumbled on the triple toe and the double Axel, and the team slipped from third to fourth (191.33), missing the podium by just over one point. 2007 World silver medalists Qing Pang/Jian Tong (CHN) finished fifth. They produced strong throws, but their side by side triple toe and the first Axel in the double Axel-double Axel sequence were downgraded (186.78 points). Meagan Duhamel/Craig Buntin (CAN) came in sixth in what was their debut at the event (169.61 points). Maria Mukhortova/Maxim Trankov (RUS) had to interrupt their performance as he was suffering from severe pain in his right arm and took a break for medical attention. They finished the remaining 1.20 minutes of the program then and came in 7th (166.64).

S/S自己都认为可能失去夺牌机会了,不过他们回答的比较委婉。正如他们所说的这是他们备站奥运会的第一步。可是我要说S/S继续以这次的表现成为奥运会冠军的话,那将是整个世界花样滑冰的悲哀。

z/z的身心非常疲劳,我觉得张昊想要去放松一下的想法是非常好的。 国家队真的应该好好研究一下规则了,还有这一次一定要有耐心和恒心。ISU很可能继续修改规则,所以编排一定要做要经常修改的准备。

D/D现在已经成功上位,我想除了他们自身的努力,也和他们优秀的节目编排有着很大关系。 中国在新的编排教练的人选上还是要仔细斟酌。
zphh 发表于 2008-3-20 09:47:33 | 显示全部楼层
一上来就看到这样恶心的结果,彻底无语~~~~
Penny 发表于 2008-3-20 09:49:20 | 显示全部楼层
昨天没直播,被忽悠了有点气愤。早上起床看朝廷台新闻,老说北京奥运,预感不妙。8点新闻说了ss冠军,zz亚军,分差5分多,吃惊(虽然已经有不祥预感),可不了解内幕也不便说什么。上班后上网看到各位的介绍,已经出离愤怒了。
如果再怎么说自己有很多不足需要改进的地方,也不能改变大多数观众对于比分不公正性的不满。中国人就是奉行“多一事不如少一事",缺乏一种“搞劲”。认为即使申诉也不能改变结果所以还是不要闹了,他们只看结果没看到过程,过程也会对事态的发展产生一定的影响。
crazyraul7 发表于 2008-3-20 09:50:49 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Yvonne 于 2008-3-20 09:29 发表
没看过视频,不好说什么。不过有一点是无可质疑的,SS是非常有实力有表演能力的选手。

其实D/D那套LP无聊空泛程度不比Z/Z的那套浅,他们都能超Z/Z我有点想不通了。

那是因为他们的TES得分比ZZ高,而且技术动作完成得也确实很不错,至于表演么,我个人是觉得不错,the blower s daughter这首曲子是挺感人的,编排得也不错,而且DD虽然现在表演能力还不够,但他们很投入很认真的想把自己美好的一面展现出来,也充满了感情。这套节目毫无疑问要比SS的摔年糕节目要好看得多。
青柚子 发表于 2008-3-20 09:53:52 | 显示全部楼层
DD是今晚滑得最好的。。。。。。。
zphh 发表于 2008-3-20 10:05:34 | 显示全部楼层
ss技术上的失误有目共睹,tes也能BH到这种地步,这批BT的所谓的技术专家的无耻水平已登峰造极了
wqqenya 发表于 2008-3-20 10:07:53 | 显示全部楼层
俄罗斯的mt也能搞了 t的教练现场裁剪 竟然带了剪刀?
lanxinrosa28 发表于 2008-3-20 10:08:05 | 显示全部楼层
虽然裁判的确有问题 但是如果ZZ完美发挥的话 谁也别想抢走金牌啊 伤心啊。。。
plantclean 发表于 2008-3-20 10:09:31 | 显示全部楼层
我真的很想说一句,我以后不看双人滑了。

大概从现在开始,我只去看男单女单了,免得打击自己心脏。
尼尼熊 发表于 2008-3-20 10:10:27 | 显示全部楼层
昨晚上五圈居然把后三组给掐了!
我熬夜到那么晚为了什么!!!

今天无语了,没看节目,没看打分细则,有什么今晚上回去看完了再骂!现在要去听课了
青柚子 发表于 2008-3-20 10:11:00 | 显示全部楼层
zz即使完美发挥这帮老东西也只会给200封顶
zphh 发表于 2008-3-20 10:20:57 | 显示全部楼层
zz的这套LP,frankly speaking确实比较乏味,下赛季一定要找个好的编排仔细雕琢了。还有就是他们开场的2A+3T,这赛季就只在法国站上完成过一次,偶并不是想质疑他们能力{该动作的失误更多的应该是心理问题吧},但是为了不影响整套节目的完整性,建议还是降低连跳难度的好
飞天神猪 发表于 2008-3-20 10:23:47 | 显示全部楼层
中国裁判自己都看不出SS的严重失误,还加分?谁都接受不了!
看来是中国02,03,06,07四届花样滑冰世界冠军让欧美人的脸感觉没有地方搁了,现在只要被抓住把柄就一定要狠狠地扣,把分数给欧美的选手。

没有办法,谁让规则是欧美人定的呢?
除非不想玩,你就得遵守他们的规则。
不像乒乓球,羽毛球中国人自己说了算。

叹息庞清佟健以后将越来越难走,也许就是以后为了自己滑冰了。

张丹这次比赛下来很后悔的,只要连跳单跳都成了,冠军裁判肯定会给他们的。
确实是这样,分数肯定会很接近206分的。
可惜世界上哪里会有几个人能保证技术发挥完全不会出错呢?

很多时候,我们改变不了周遭的环境,能做的只能是改变自己,不是吗?
ZZ,PT,好好休息,明年再来!
DW的处女秀真的很不错啊,第12名,应该是吉林省双人滑的历史最好成绩吧。
继续加油,未来很有希望和潜力!
飞天神猪 发表于 2008-3-20 10:31:46 | 显示全部楼层
当年的申雪赵宏博就是更加恶劣的打压和偏见中走过来的,只有完全把欧美人征服了,超出别人很多,不被抓住任何的把柄,你才会被平等地对待。

从不受待见,到正视水平,甚至是尊敬,回想申雪赵宏博走过的道路谁都会被感动地落泪的。

对比申雪赵宏博,张丹张昊面临的困难真的还很少。
向师兄师姐学习的时刻到了,加油!
zheng 发表于 2008-3-20 10:34:07 | 显示全部楼层
诶~DW加油!在他们的身上看到了越来越多SZ的影子...让我感动许久诶~短节目中的捻三虽然还很稚嫩,但是我相信他们将来能做好的..."出埃及记"的音乐也让人感动...加油!!!  
PS: 回想07年,SZ在的时候,SS那分数那名次...今时今日
    SZ会回来吗...
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表