关闭 [复制链接]
丽丽熊 发表于 2008-9-7 23:37:39 | 显示全部楼层
转载的一个冰迷在Yuna生日当天拍回来的照片(照片有点模糊,大家别嫌弃^_^)
据这个粉丝说,Yuna老妈透露Yuna可能会在SP中穿黑色服装,在LP中穿浅紫或者红色的服装^_^

练习时:

冰场下,收礼物哦^_^

fans送的fans哦
DSC 发表于 2008-9-8 02:28:22 | 显示全部楼层
挺期待Yu-Na的短节目,音乐风格很戏剧性,不过暂时还看不出什么端倪来,jump像往常一样是3flip3toe、3lutz、2axel,难度动作编排均匀,步伐也有改变,希望她能在Skate America上有好的演出

评分

参与人数 1体力 +10 人气 +1 收起 理由
鱼类 + 10 + 1 失踪太久了吧!

查看全部评分

丽丽熊 发表于 2008-9-12 18:14:46 | 显示全部楼层
Yuna在blog中写出了对Jeff突然宣布退役的感想(还贴了不少Jeff的照片)-----转自yunaforum上Scheherazade的翻译(就不贴在jeff贴了,不给布丁徒增伤悲。。。

When I heard that Jeff retires from competitive skating, I was shocked. He was in my skating club even 2~3 weeks ago. Many skaters in my club were watching Jeff's new free program. I also stood still and watched him opening my mouth.  I couldn't move my body. Even though it was just practice, his every movement and expression moved me deeply. He skated perfectly though it was an incomplete program without jumps. I thought I still have a long way to go watching him.

But why suddenly ?? Was it too much of a burden for him being a world champion? I think he had a really tough time until he decides retirement. How do I feel if I announce my retirement? Maybe I feel strange. I'm tired and exhausted now, so I want to take a rest. I just want all of my pain will pass over. If I retire, I want to do many things and I have many dreams. When the day comes and I announce my retirement, though...  I can´t find the words to describe my feeling. When skaters leave the ice where they've skated more than half of their lives, they should feel empty and miss the ice. They may miss even strain and insecurity that they had at the competitions.

Jeff was a skater who made me realize that figure skating is a really great job, and he made me be proud of my work. I hope to watch his skating and be moved by his performance forever even if he retires from competitive skating.
离恨恰如春草 发表于 2008-9-12 20:25:43 | 显示全部楼层
不知道是说yuna写的好还是翻译的好……
丽丽熊 发表于 2008-9-15 20:31:07 | 显示全部楼层
9月11号的一个访问,感谢yunaforum上的Scheherazade的翻译,经过她/他同意,转帖到这里:

1. Are you ready for your short and free program? If you grade yourself, what's the score?
- About 80. We're polishing choreography now. If I have a good idea, I ask Brian and David's advice, and sometimes change choreography.

2. What's the difference compared to last season?
- Short program is faster and stronger than last season. It's not that melancholy or solemn like it's title. Free program is feminine and splendid. I'm focusing on facial expression, and trying to understand the story about Scheherazade for good performance. I'm searching information about Scheherazade's historical background on the internet , and studying , but it's not that easy  

3. How about your injury?
- I don't have any pain in my back and hip joint now. I've always had injuries last years, but my condition is getting better. ( last year is better than the year before last, and this year is better than last year. ) I'm motivated, because I'm getting better now.

4. Have you ever watched any Bejing Olympic games? Which one did you like the most?
- I couldn't watch many games on live because of a time difference. I watched Tae Hwan's swimming, Suji Shin's rhythmic gymnastic, and handball games on live. At first, I was excited, and cheered shouting for joy when they won. But as time went by, I've got pressure . Mi Ran Jang (Gold medalist of woman's weight lifting in Bejing ) might be really pressured because many media expected her to win. But she set a world record, and I think it 's really great.

5. What do you do in your spare time?
- I go to Karaoke, sing Korean songs, and decorate my blog. I received a camera on my birthday, it's interesting to learn how to use it. I seldom watch dramas, but I read cartoons which are about geography and history .

6. Anything to tell your fans ?
- Enjoy Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) !! I'll train hard, and want to make you happy. Cheer me up please.

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
昀灿 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

离恨恰如春草 发表于 2008-9-15 20:41:50 | 显示全部楼层
那个所谓的"Korean Thanksgiving Day"其实就是中秋节吧。。。。。
DSC 发表于 2008-9-16 00:27:18 | 显示全部楼层
the Moon Festival or the Mid-Autumn Festival

所以有些东西是要抢也抢不走的啊XDXD
飞天神猪 发表于 2008-9-16 10:42:26 | 显示全部楼层
应该说Kim Yuna看了艺术体操的现场转播,到底艺术类体育项目都是有共鸣的。

看过中国花样滑冰队队员的博客,像方丹,都对花样游泳,艺术体操有特别的关注。
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2008-9-17 14:48:04 | 显示全部楼层

金姸儿下个月出战“新花样完成度达80%”

“希望支持我的所有人都能过愉快的节日,并且祝大家身体健康”。

为了在下个月花样滑冰比赛中夺得冠军,正在加拿大接受特训的金姸儿(18岁•照片)向国民转达了节日问候。

12日IB-Sports报导了金姸儿选手的近况,报导中说:“去年的伤已经痊愈,关节或腰部痛症也已经消失。正在接近权利准备10月开始的大赛”。

为了在今年赛季展现出新的花样滑冰,金姸儿正努力提高“新花样”的完成度。她表示:“目前的完成度达到80%”,“最近身体状况良好,而且背景音乐也是我从以前开始就想挑战过的音乐,为此准备了崭新的‘花样’”。  

新自由滑冰的背景音乐就是谢赫拉莎德(Scheherazade)。金姸儿承诺说:“已经有很多选手曾用过这首歌,不过我不会在意。我会通过我的出色表现,让谢赫拉莎德成为我金姸儿专属的音乐”。  

不久后即将进入大学的她表示:“9日在网上报考了高丽大学。既可惜又紧张,不过目前还没有亲身体会到成为大学生的感觉”。  

针对只有训练的日常生活,她表示:“偶尔也会去练歌厅唱唱歌,或者装饰我的赛我网博客。这就是我缓解压力的方法”。

SEPTEMBER 13, 2008 08:57 金晟圭
 楼主| 鱼类 发表于 2008-9-17 14:56:00 | 显示全部楼层

金妍儿传来好消息 新动作已完成八成

韩联社首尔9月12日电 为备战下月国际滑冰联盟(ISU)花样滑冰大奖赛,正在加拿大多伦多进行训练的金妍儿(18岁)传回了一切都很顺利的消息。  金妍儿12日通过经纪公司IB体育表示:“正在全力提高动作完成度,目前已达到80%。上赛季的跨关节伤痛已痊愈,且腰痛也好了。”  她还表示:“因为身体状态好,可以大胆训练新节目。背景音乐是早就想使用的音乐,也是大家所熟悉的音乐。因此,在剩下的时间里将全力备战,争取有好的发挥。”  关于新技术,金妍儿表示:“学习新技术不但需要大量时间和努力,还伴随着受伤的风险,因此从未想过学习新技术。不是怕受伤,而是训练时间远远不够,因此我将把精力放在我能做的技术上。”(完)

renchen 发表于 2008-9-17 23:01:44 | 显示全部楼层
期待新节目哈!
丽丽熊 发表于 2008-9-24 21:38:07 | 显示全部楼层
好久没有新消息了,今天上网晃看到个广告视频,拍得很可爱,所以发到这里了

是点心的广告,好多面包哦(哈哈,正好是yuna最喜欢吃的东东
在线收看地址(两个是一样的):
1、http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z4shZgY36xY
2、http://video.naver.com/2008092417043533275

图图:

pooool 发表于 2008-10-3 00:31:39 | 显示全部楼层
肉肉地问一句:棒妹新赛季的音乐素虾米?

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
DSC + 5 + 1 给妍黑一点奖励

查看全部评分

丽丽熊 发表于 2008-10-3 21:54:55 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 pooool 于 2008-10-3 00:31 发表
肉肉地问一句:棒妹新赛季的音乐素虾米?

嫩这个问题问得粉有水准  

偶回答好了:

SP:骷髅之舞(圣桑)

LP:天方夜谭(对滴,就是kwan和嫩家miki都用过的天方夜谭)

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
fs2046 + 5 + 1 谢谢熊熊的美图和新消息
DSC + 5 + 1 热心熊熊

查看全部评分

celinacao11 发表于 2008-10-3 22:34:34 | 显示全部楼层
不知是不是她大病初愈的原因,在今年的世锦赛上,给人感觉她的动作有点僵硬,比起小Mao来说,她的动作不太自然。希望她今年有更好的发挥!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表