作为本命,爱屋及乌的时候当然有
但是谈到节目,我也并不会狭隘地说他的节目就一定全好。Jeff那么多套节目,让我无感的也是有的
我只是对现在的他驾驭音乐的能力有信心罢了

我没有那个意思
柯钦 发表于 2008-6-30 10:29:57 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 antony1986jl 于 2008-6-28 12:37 发表
雷是肯定的……很难寻找除了TD外不雷的bolero……

肥莫!!!!实在是受不了了……我有种期待MIKI换教练的想法[em66]

我也觉得MIKI应该换教练了!~肥莫好象只会用别人用过的音乐,编排也是乱七八糟!实在是受不了!如果MIKI继续跟肥莫的话会很快就沦落到2流水平的,我还指望她在 10年奥运会上有所作为呢.....
Jun 发表于 2008-6-30 10:39:43 | 显示全部楼层
肥莫对miki 至少还是应该非常用心的吧。
marlin 发表于 2008-6-30 12:12:01 | 显示全部楼层
爬过来,KVDP也换教练了……换掉鸟跟了五年的老教练,改跟另外一位比利时教练Silvie de Rijcke(对不起我没听说过他是谁= =)
然后新赛季长节目保留,短节目,荒山之夜……

以上来自官网http://www.kevinvdperren.com/

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
plumluvzhenya + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

fjn219 发表于 2008-6-30 19:44:20 | 显示全部楼层
就他今年世锦赛上那个LP......=_=|||||||||||

我就记住他衣服上那个大大的EXIT字样了,把我雷得......不亚于去年猪SP服装上的那个007

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
marlin + 1 笑到打跌~要不今年再写个entrance?

查看全部评分

Annieca 发表于 2008-6-30 20:40:54 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 fjn219 于 2008-6-30 19:44 发表
就他今年世锦赛上那个LP......=_=|||||||||||

我就记住他衣服上那个大大的EXIT字样了,把我雷得......不亚于去年猪SP服装上的那个007

啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~fjn!乃太油菜了!
经你这么一说,偶终于明白为啥他在日本绰号叫EXIT了
loooop 发表于 2008-6-30 23:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
KVDP很可爱,做什么都很可爱

肥莫还是比较对MIKI的路子,太有想法不见得适合她
纳尼亚花蜜 发表于 2008-7-1 17:00:24 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 wonderishere 于 2008-6-29 23:41 发表
To fjn
建议你把签名档改成“生活是磁石的两端”

你没说过“拉二被滑滥了”,你说的是“现在这一大群男单里面,真正适合滑拉赫钢协的人......没有”
在这个帖子:http://www.chinaice.org/thread-9315-53-1.html
53页1057-1058楼
(表小看了我“考古学家”的实力,再老的帖子我也能翻出来,何况是我参与过的

其实我觉得,Jeff如果不要长得那么阳光,说不定能滑好拉二

不要小看jeff的表演实力哦,忘了04年的LP了?不阳光的他也一样能滑好地~~~~何况我在观众席看到他,很沉静的样子,完全可以滑拉二
tobyid 发表于 2008-7-1 21:13:30 | 显示全部楼层
矮桥的新EX感觉不错吗,状态很好,音乐也挺有新意的!
llak 发表于 2008-7-3 15:32:31 | 显示全部楼层
对高桥就是没感觉,就像L/A中的A一样,年纪不算大,干吗弄的那么颓废的照型,胡子拉碴的.高桥还稍稍好点,L/A一出来站在冰场上,我就看不下去了.
icedoll 发表于 2008-7-4 00:54:30 | 显示全部楼层
俄罗斯双人 Mukhortova/Trankov 访谈录
http://www.figureskating-online.com/pageID_6198777.html

他们两好象是崇拜S/S,很瞧不起中国双人的沃!

Q: How do you want to compete against the current top teams, the Gemans and the Chinese?

Maxim: In order to compete with the Chinese, you mainly have to do your elements cleanly, because the Chinese don’t show very clean basic skating. The Chinese are a much smaller problem to me than Savchenko/Szolkowy. Savchenko/Szolkowy are extraordinary and have a well-carved style. I like them a lot, and they are interesting to watch. They do have their weakness, and we just can’t show any weakness (competing against them). We looked bad compared to them especially in the skating skills, because I wasn’t so strong in this area. I’ve worked a lot now on the footwork, on the basics, because nobody taught me this when I started skating back in Perm. There was nobody. The boys there are also just starting now to learn it, with 18 years. But nobody taught me anything back then. So when the new judging system with all these steps came it was hard for me, because I couldn’t even do the simple stuff, to be honest. Now it starts working out and I understood what I have to do with my feet. I think I’ll able to add the rest, too.
汤昊 发表于 2008-7-4 01:03:58 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 icedoll 于 2008-7-4 00:54 发表

他们两好象是崇拜S/S,很瞧不起中国双人的沃!

Q: How do you want to compete against the current top teams, the Gemans and the Chinese?

Maxim: In order to compete with the Chinese, you mainly have to do your elements cleanly, because the Chinese don’t show very clean basic skating. The Chinese are a much smaller problem to me than Savchenko/Szolkowy. Savchenko/Szolkowy are extraordinary and have a well-carved style. I like them a lot, and they are interesting to watch. They do have their weakness, and we just can’t show any weakness (competing against them). We looked bad compared to them especially in the skating skills, because I wasn’t so strong in this area. I’ve worked a lot now on the footwork, on the basics, because nobody taught me this when I started skating back in Perm. There was nobody. The boys there are also just starting now to learn it, with 18 years. But nobody taught me anything back then. So when the new judging system with all these steps came it was hard for me, because I couldn’t even do the simple stuff, to be honest. Now it starts working out and I understood what I have to do with my feet. I think I’ll able to add the rest, too.

瓦小人的学生都这样.
wonderishere 发表于 2008-7-4 01:07:45 | 显示全部楼层

有一条街叫“罗大姐街”拉!

Joannie Rochette has her street to her name now!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That is really special but Joannie Rochette has a street to her name in Ile Dupas, Quebec where her parents live and where she has growing up. She got a street to her name a few days ago.

Here's an article. I'm sorry it's in French:
http://www.laction.com/article-22450...eRochette.html

She said in the interview that she can't believe they did a street who has her name. She thought that you have to be dead to have a street to your name.

Are there other skaters who have a street to their name? I know a lot of them has a rink who has their name, but I can't think about someone else who has a street.

That is really special, specially that Joannie is really young(only 22). Congrats Joannie!

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
marlin + 5 + 1 这街是建来给布丁跳上去踩的么XD

查看全部评分

wonderishere 发表于 2008-7-4 01:15:13 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 icedoll 于 2008-7-4 00:54 发表

他们两好象是崇拜S/S,很瞧不起中国双人的沃!

看来我们中国双人一定要加强基本功训练啊,都被别人BS了

PS:Miki和Mao新的训练冰场开工了!
The ceremony of the construction of the sub rink for Miki & Mao was held.
This is an article in “Chunichi Sports” in Japan.
http://www.chunichi.co.jp/chuspo/art...202000058.html

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 收起 理由
昀灿 + 5 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

wonderishere 发表于 2008-7-4 10:03:12 | 显示全部楼层

荒川静香将举办慈善义演Friends on Ice

Friends on Ice - Shizuka Arakawa's charity show

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Charity ice show "Friends on Ice" produced by Shizuka Arakawa will be back again on 5 - 6th July, at the Shin Yokohama Skate Centre.

The object of this show is to support/help develop children who pursue figure skating.
This time, there will be a group program for the first time (by 7 skaters including Takahashi and Arakawa). The music is "Phantom of the Opera".

Takahashi hoped the show will "give children surprises and inspiration", while Arakawa replied "Feel the happiness of having the ice rink and eventually make their dreams come true."

http://www.friendsonice.com/

Skaters on the website are:
Shizuka Arakawa
Yoshie Onda
Yukari Nakano
Yuka Sato
Yamato Tamura
Takeshi Honda
Daisuke Takahashi
Kensuke Nakaniwa
Takahiko Kozuka
Kenji Miyamoto