爱玩爱上网爱照相……(偶终于知道这家伙06年后为啥停滞不前了||||||)

不觉得像Leonardo DiCaprio....
说到长相,他的眉眼有时候看起来像小兰(marlin认可滴)
另外,不觉得他其实很娃娃脸么?88年的诶....为什么看起来还是一小孩儿

那是很娃娃脸……没看他年龄之前我还以为他比围裙小呢……
 楼主| Cathy_Y 发表于 2009-2-2 20:04:53 | 显示全部楼层
这家伙确实是很爱玩啊~而且加国男单玩起来好......囧囧囧
青鸟jerry 发表于 2009-2-2 22:24:44 | 显示全部楼层
今年加锦男单有好感的两个节目,除了小邓的那个August Rush,就是Joey同学的自由滑,从音乐到编排都大爱,因为他自从06年得到Jr冠军之后,一直没啥起色,也没机会参加大的国际比赛,所以在那之后甚少看到他的表现,从今年的节目来看,他这几年进步还是很明显的,整体状态也不错,可惜他的跳跃还是一大软肋,只是作为Mariposa的为数不多有可能的希望之星,再加上周遭有如此好的教练和编舞环境,还是希望他能在这一两年有所突破,今年全国第六,下赛季至少给一站GP的机会吧= =
gopatrick 发表于 2009-2-4 13:13:55 | 显示全部楼层
Joey的成长期也是阻碍他进步的一个因素,这两年他抽高了不少,今年他应该迈过那个坎了,当然他的除了专注力还有待提高。
gopatrick 发表于 2009-2-4 13:36:26 | 显示全部楼层

继续8小邓

原帖由 marlin 于 2008-11-13 00:14 发表
。。。
那天跟别人聊时一加拿大姐姐发了几张他的生活照(说是在他的SITE上的,但我没找到那个SITE= =)如果涉及版权问题请立刻告诉我。
请外貌协会成员自带避雷针………………………………

猛然发现小邓毕业舞会上的女伴就是今年加锦第五的Kathryn Kang(成功跻身国家队,今年加国的世青女单代表之一,下季会在国际赛事中见到她)。我看过她两次比赛都竟然没留意,看来不少人真人比照片和视频要来得好看。

关于小邓的报道:

Jeremy Ten was getting a lift to practice in Saskatoon last Saturdaywhen he got a text message saying that his best friend, Kathryn Kang,had just nailed the performance of her life, finishing fifth at the2009 BMO Canadian figure skating championships and making the nationalteam.

So, as North Vancouver's Kang was having her emotionalmoment in the kiss and cry at the Credit Union Centre, Vancouver's Tenwas fighting back the tears in the back seat of a car.

Exactly what you'd expect from a couple of 19-year-olds who've become close friends over the years.
TheB.C. Centre of Excellence skaters have been training, carpooling andcompeting together since they were kids. They went to high school atMagee. Prom night, she was the girl on his arm.

"I got emotionalbecause I was so proud of her," says Ten, who would put down theperformance of his life the next afternoon, finishing third in themen's and securing a trip to the 2009 world championships March in LosAngeles.

"Jeremy is my best friend," says Kang, who was in thestands Sunday watching Ten. "We train together, push each other everyday. I knew he could do it."

"Kathryn is the greatest friend anyone can ask for," says Ten. "For us to be where we are now, it's just a bonus."

Saskatoonwas a huge breakthrough for both. Ten had been 11th at the 2008Canadians at the Pacific Coliseum. Kang, who earned a trip to nextmonth's 2009 world junior championships in Sofia, Bulgaria with herfinish Saturday, had placed 13th at 2008 nationals.

Both skaters worked with Vancouver sports psychologist Anne Muscat in the offseason. Both have become more confident.

"Therewere some confidence issues after having a couple of hardcompetitions," says Kang, who also had to fight through a stressfracture in her left foot over the summer that prevented Skate Canadafrom sending her to any international Grand Prix events this fall.

"Ilearned it was just about believing in myself and remembering how muchI loved training. I wouldn't say it [confidence] was at a real low. Itwas just hidden and not out in full force. It was just training andfinding confidence in practice really helped it."

Ten is in his second year studying kinesiology -- the science of human movement -- at SFU.
(改志愿鸟)
Kang, in second-year general studies at Capilano College, plans to eventually study law and international relations.

But before they finish their studies, they have business in Bulgaria and Los Angeles to take care of.
"I'm just looking to skate two really good programs," Kang said.

"I'moverwhelmed," Ten says of his result at nationals. "It's starting tosink in after a few days, but I'm just looking forward to the worldsand representing Canada as well as I can.

"I went into theCanadians wanting to put down two strong programs, but to be on thepodium was more than I could have asked for. My goal was to come in thetop five, make the senior national team. That would have been enoughfor me.

"But to come third and make the national team with the amazing depth that Canada is growing, it's exciting."
Doubly so when a best friend also gets the job done.

http://www.canada.com/sports/This+particular+friendship+cool/1210396/story.html
gopatrick 发表于 2009-2-4 13:50:52 | 显示全部楼层

赴赛前小邓犹豫了一下,还是把表演用的衣服塞进行李了,帖末有Mira的消息

Ten dressed for success
Bronze follows impulse

By Lyndon Little, Canwest News ServiceJanuary 28, 2009
http://www.canada.com/sports/dressed+success/1201975/story.html

When Jeremy Ten was packing for his trip to last week's figure skating nationals in Saskatoon he decided at the last moment to throw in his exhibition costume.

Considering that only the top three finishers in each event are invited to participate in the event-closing gala and, considering that the Vancouver skater placed 11th among senior men last season, it seemed an audacious bit of optimism.

Then again, Ten appears to have taken his new mantra of "anything is possible" to heart by finishing third behind only champion Patrick Chan of Toronto and silver medallist Vaughn Chipeur of Calgary.

In reaching the podium in just his second season at the senior level, the 19-year-old Ten assured himself a cornucopia of bonuses. Instead of his competitive season being over, he's earned a spot on Canada's team to this year's world championships March 23-29 in Los Angeles as well as a berth in the Feb. 3-8 Four Continents event at the Pacific Coliseum.

"It still hasn't sunk in yet," says Ten, who plans to take only a couple of days off before resuming training at Burnaby 8-Rinks. "I've been replaying the free skate in my head. So much has happened in the last couple of weeks."

Ten, a Magee high school grad who is now a second-year kinesiology student at SFU, received some valuable advice prior to the Saskatoon event.

"I talked to my choreographer, David Wilson, and he told me to believe that anything can happen," said the skater. "He also said, if you happen to miss an element just keep on fighting."

Those last words came in especially handy as Ten opened his four-and-a-half minute free skate by crashing to the ice on his triple Axel. Not too long ago that probably would have been enough to shatter his psyche so that the rest of the program would have been negatively affected. Instead, he picked himself up and went to land seven clean triples to set a personal best total score of 204.3 -- breaking the 200-point barrier for the first time in his career.

The only downside to Ten's bronze medal and trip to the worlds was that it came at the expense of his good friend and training partner Kevin Reynolds.

The 18-year-old Reynolds had been holding down the crucial third spot prior to the free skate. But despite landing two quads (a Salchow and toe loop) and two triple Axels, Reynolds finished with 201.97 points, bumping him down to fourth.

Although Reynolds made a couple of costly mistakes by downgrading his triple flip to a double and putting a hand down on his triple Lutz, the difference between the two came down to the program component score where Ten totalled 66.60 points to 58.92 for Reynolds.

Four-time world champion Kurt Browning, commenting on the men's event for CBC, offered the opinion that Reynolds needs only to add more speed to his skating and the Coquitlam jumping phenom will be difficult for anybody to beat.

"When Kevin was landing his quads I was going crazy in the Kiss and Cry," said Ten, who has yet to attempt a four-revolution jump in competition. "We're such good friends. We help push each other."

Earlier this season, Canada's new senior men's bronze medallist was anything but a perfect Ten. Making his debut on the senior Grand Prix circuit he recorded a 10th at Skate Canada and a seventh at the Cup of China in Beijing. Since then, Ten -- who in the past has experienced problems staying focused on the moment -- says he has benefited from both some hard work in training with coach Joanne McLeod as well as some off-ice help from local sports psychologist Anne Muscat.

"She's been an integral part of helping me not get so stressed out during competitions," credits Ten, a national champion at both the junior and pre-novice level. "My goal in Saskatoon was to do two solid programs and see where it takes me."

Like all the way to L.A.

SKATE NOTES: Jennifer Jiang, in her first season coaching Vancouver's Mira Leung, said Tuesday she and her skater have yet to firm up plans for next year. "We just got back home and we need some time," said the former international judge from China. "We have a plan, but not a detailed one yet." After three consecutive silver medal finishes in senior women's Leung fell to sixth this year.
歆琰霏羽 发表于 2009-2-6 14:10:13 | 显示全部楼层
Men - Free Skating  Starting Order
StN. Name Nation Rank Points
Warm-Up Group 1        
1 PAO Charles Shou-San   TPE  23 34.45
2 FERNANDEZ Nicholas   AUS  21 37.64
3 CONTRERAS Humberto   MEX  20 39.87
4 PIETERSEN Justin   RSA  22 34.48
5 KIM Min-Seok   KOR  19 41.04
6 SHIH Wun-Chang   TPE  24 31.52

Warm-Up Group 2        
7 RAKIMGALIEV Abzal   KAZ 14 53.65
8 WEBSTER Mark   AUS 17 43.93
9 GAO Song   CHN 13 58.74
10 McNAMARA Robert   AUS 18 41.59
11 HERNANDEZ Luis   MEX 15 44.66
12 ALVES Kevin   BRA 16 43.97

Warm-Up Group 3        
13 TEN Denis   KAZ 10 61.32
14 TEN Jeremy   CAN 9 66.60
15 CHIPEUR Vaughn   CAN  7 68.00
16 LI Chengjiang   CHN 12 59.22
17 WU Jialiang   CHN  8 67.75
18 NANRI Yasuharu   JPN  11 59.44

Warm-Up Group 4        
19 LYSACEK Evan   USA  2 81.65
20 MROZ Brandon   USA  5 75.05
21 KOZUKA Takahiko   JPN  3 76.61
22 CHAN Patrick   CAN  1 88.90
23 ABBOTT Jeremy   USA  4 75.67
24 ODA Nobunari   JPN  6 75.04
恭喜下小邓,这次刷新了自己的短节目最好成绩
为什么我没有在朝廷的转播看到小邓? 希望是自己RP不好开电视开晚了。
琰小琰 发表于 2009-2-6 22:06:36 | 显示全部楼层
截点小邓的图,算是给小邓的自由滑加油吧!

小邓的领子没有弄好,话说这张比上面的好看多了。

我们一样高为什么他看起来就是又小又瘦的一只……

确实很瘦……

结束的时候。

喜欢摸鬓角/头发的小邓 也是爱臭美的孩子啊!

发现小邓还喜欢吐舌头

我承认我截图的时候目的非常的不CJ

最后笑的非常开心的小邓
歆琰霏羽 发表于 2009-2-8 17:18:14 | 显示全部楼层
进来恭喜下加国的三只。都有不错的成绩。看到小邓一点一点的进步
小邓在看到分数的时候那个兴奋 那一声吼的好意外
爱吃月饼的猫 发表于 2009-2-8 17:50:13 | 显示全部楼层
小邓在冰上的时候很喜欢
但是下了冰,OMG,看图片还不觉得,看视频那个娘啊
真像个小姑娘
Annieca 发表于 2009-2-8 19:14:21 | 显示全部楼层
没有........其实他所有和男人一起的照片我觉得都很娘......基本都是小鸟依人状囧 (我可不是TEN黑啊....偶只是说了事实)
 楼主| Cathy_Y 发表于 2009-2-8 19:34:25 | 显示全部楼层
事实是...加国男单场下的照片都很rp........囧囧囧
Annieca 发表于 2009-2-8 19:44:44 | 显示全部楼层
不对不对,我觉得九千岁还有小麦当劳他们就比较正常....RP的是mariposa以及和mariposa的孩子们关系不错的那一群  囧||||
antony1986jl 发表于 2009-2-8 20:50:10 | 显示全部楼层
这个团队的作用是伟大的……
九千岁同学今天是滑疯了……只是偶怎么看他的手臂动作都不舒服
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表