[讨论] 2010年温哥华冬季奥运会赛前Weir讨论专贴

[复制链接]
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-12 19:34:03 | 显示全部楼层
插播一条消息:
当地时间2010年2月11日,英国,著名设计师亚历山大-麦昆(Alexander McQueen)被发现死于家中,警方正在展开进一步调查,最新的报道显示麦昆很可能是自杀身亡,年仅40岁。Alexander McQueen曾获得4次“英国年度设计师”称号,被认作是时尚界的教父。

所以今天威尔的TW上悼念说:

RIP Alexander McQueen. You've been an inspiration since I was 15. Thank you for the beauty you brought to the world.
about 3 hours ago from web
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-12 20:19:13 | 显示全部楼层
44楼的采访视频
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2010-2-13 00:55:56 | 显示全部楼层
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/a ... 61992&vkey=ice_news

Weir works on footwork while Abbott attacks jumps
——Weir主攻步伐,Abbott主攻跳跃
(02/11/2010) - Read Mickey Brown's notes from men's practice at the Trout Lake Community Center.

• Johnny Weir came out really attacking his footwork, while Jeremy Abbott focused more on his jumps.
• Jeremy attempted about half the jumps in his free skate run-through. He landed three triples, one cleanly and two with slightly wobbly landings, and a clean double Axel. Shockingly, he fell on his footwork.
• Johnny opened his short program run-through with a triple-double combination and didn't attempt another jumping pass.
• Following their run-throughs, both men attempted several jumps. Jeremy nailed two quads in a row, getting great height on both. Johnny didn't try any quads, but his jumps looked strong. He said he would practice the quad at Thursday's afternoon practice. 尚未练习四周,准备星期四下午练。
More men's notes
• Johnny didn't know there was going to be a blizzard this week in his area until U.S. Figure Skating called him to advise him to leave a day early. He wanted to leave the day after the impending storm, but he's glad he came when he did.
• Both Johnny and Jeremy believe the men's competition is wide open. Johnny: "Every medal contender could be first or 15th." Jeremy: "There are eight, nine, 10 people who could win this."
• Jeremy is living with the three U.S. ice dancing men (Ben Agosto, Charlie White and Evan Bates) in the village. (Abbott和Agosto同住一间房;Charlie White和Evan Bate同住一间)
• Johnny is impressed with the athletes village. He has a view of the Sochi House and the water from his room. W少对奥运村很满意。难得~~~

A smattering of quotes from Johnny's mixed zone:Weir综合区语录:
• "I'm going to buy pink bathmats." ——“我要去买浴室防滑垫”
• "I have candles lit at all times." ——“我让蜡烛时刻都点燃着”
• "I have the best roommate I could ask for...Tanith [Belbin] and I go way back. Being with her will be easy."——“我有世上最好的室友。Tanith和我关系很好,和她很容易相处。”

Weir和Belbin一间房???是真的还是开玩笑的???!!!

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
凡男森 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

kirika 发表于 2010-2-13 10:07:25 | 显示全部楼层
LS表急冻.. 就算真的,也是两个人两张床嘛 囧~~
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-13 13:16:08 | 显示全部楼层
是真的,过程是这样,威大少向组委会申请一个人的独立卧室和卫生间,说无论如何他都不能和其他人同个浴室用,然后正好贝美女也提出了同样的申请,于是组委会就给他们一个有两个卫生间和两个卧室的套间,就是有一个公共区域但是其他部分独立的房间。威尔比贝美女提前到几天,把房间装饰得很舒服,贝美女大加赞赏。威尔还整理了贝美女的房间,帮她把所有衣服都摆在柜子里。。。(此人就是家务大王啊)

几篇贝美女评价室友的采访:
Tanith Belbin shows off why roommate Johnny Weir is a 'bit of a diva'
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2010/02/tanith-belbin-shows-off-why-roommate-johnny-weir-is-a-bit-of-a-diva/1?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=Quotes

Belbin, Weir comfortable as Olympic bunkmates
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100212&content_id=8070852&vkey=ice_news://

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
joyhull + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-13 13:24:11 | 显示全部楼层
回复 48# Yvonne

Jeremy其实是和那三个人一起住
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2010-2-13 15:56:36 | 显示全部楼层
是真的,过程是这样,威大少向组委会申请一个人的独立卧室和卫生间,说无论如何他都不能和其他人同个浴室用,然后正好贝美女也提出了同样的申请,于是组委会就给他们一个有两个卫生间和两个卧室的套间,就是有一个公共区域但是其他部分独立的房间。威尔比贝美女提前到几天,把房间装饰得很舒服,贝美女大加赞赏。威尔还整理了贝美女的房间,帮她把所有衣服都摆在柜子里。。。(此人就是家务大王啊)

几篇贝美女评价室友的采访:
Tanith Belbin shows off why roommate Johnny Weir is a 'bit of a diva'
http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2010/02/tanith-belbin-shows-off-why-roommate-johnny-weir-is-a-bit-of-a-diva/1?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_content=Quotes

Belbin, Weir comfortable as Olympic bunkmates
http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100212&content_id=8070852&vkey=ice_news://
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-13 13:16

摘录几段

VANCOUVER -- U.S. figure skaters Tanith Belbin and Johnny Weir are sharing a two-bedroom suite at the Olympic village. When Belbin arrived Friday, Weir had already delivered on the scented candles he had promised a day earlier.——Weir在Belbin前一天抵达温哥华奥运村,他已为Belbin准备好了香氛蜡烛。

"It smells nice," said Belbin, an ice dancer. "He claims it didn't. He said it smelled like wet dog when he moved in."
That wasn't all. ——Belbin说:“只在房间里呆了5分钟,可那蜡烛相当好闻。可之前这里的味道可不好闻,Weir觉得一进门就感觉闻到了落水狗的味道。”

"He has Audrey Hepburn posters up and motivational quotes on the walls. He set up my bedroom and put all my clothes away in the closet. I think it's going to be a really good time," Belbin said.——Weir早已为Belbin打点了一切:将奥黛莉·赫本的画报挂起,还有一些激励士气的标语,让Belbin更有感觉;把房间收拾得井井有条,还帮她把衣服统统归入衣橱了。

Weir, who described himself a day earlier as a "bit of a diva" when it comes to living quarters, also has promised pink bath mats.

The one downside to getting in late: "I want to take a bath," continued Belbin. "[Johnny] got there first and took the room with the private bathtub. He's going to switch with me after he's done competing."

Even though he claimed the 'good' bathroom Weir is trying to make Belbin as comfortable as possible.

"I am getting everything ready," he told the Olympic news agency after his first practice Thursday. "Today, I am going to buy pink bath mats for the rooms for us. I am very impressed with the village this time. I have a beautiful view of the Sochi house and of the water out there. If we didn't know this already I'm a bit of a diva when it comes to living situations. When I made the Olympic team I said, 'OK, I need my own room in the village, I don't know how you are going to do it, but please do it -- and can I have my own bathroom?'"  ——尽管房间内配备的浴室已相当好了,可Weir想让Belbin生活得更舒心惬意:专门为她买一块粉红色的防滑浴垫。另外......Weir对此次奥运村的设施赞不绝口,难得啊~~回想下四年前吧!

Belbin was hoping for some other posters. Weir, who trains in the snowbound New York area, may yet deliver.

"I asked for Cher (posters), but he said because of the weather he had to leave early and didn't have time to shop. … He's going shopping tonight," Belbin said.——Belbin之前还曾想在墙上挂些其他的海报,可因为天气原因,Weir必须早早搭机赶往加拿大,因此没时间去买了。

Belbin said she was originally supposed to room with Mirai Nagasu and pairs skater Caydee Denney. But she likes to have her own room at competitions. It came down to her sharing the suite with Weir or Evan Lysacek, whom she formerly dated. ——原来Belbin一开始是想和长洲未来或双人的Caydee Denny一间房的,可她喜欢在比赛期间一个人住间房,结果只有两种选择:和Weir同住一套单元or和Lysacek同住一套单元......(晕~~~)

"The only logical answer was me and Johnny," Belbin said with a laugh.—— “当然是Johnny了。”

"So that worked out really well. I've know Johnny since I was a little girl. It's really nice to be comfortable and to be around somebody that you know." —— 我自小就认识Johnny了,和他在一起很自在开心。”

While most other athletes are sharing rooms -- Jeremy Abbott, Ben Agosto, Charlie White and Evan Bates are roomies -- Belbin and Weir seem to have drawn the luckiest straws. The impromptu decorating skills has Weir in high-demand in Vancouver.  
"He didn't decorate our rooms," said Charlie White with a tinge of jealousy. Partner Meryl Davis was already thinking ahead, "but maybe we need to look into hiring him to do it."——其他选手可嫉妒Belbin了:或许应该花些钱把Weir雇来为自己打理房间。
johnnyangel 发表于 2010-2-13 15:59:38 | 显示全部楼层
回复 50# liyung0248

这么一讲倒觉得他们俩会跑一块儿住的确顺理成章再自然不过了~
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2010-2-13 16:41:32 | 显示全部楼层
华盛顿邮报一文:http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp ... R2010021004164.html

Weir, US team make Vancouver feel like home

By RACHEL COHEN
The Associated Press
Thursday, February 11, 2010; 2:40 AM

RICHMOND, British Columbia -- Johnny Weir brought his blankie, his favorite brand of fabric softener, and the picture of Lady Gaga. —— Weir把他的襁褓、最喜欢品牌的衣物柔顺剂,还有......Lady Gaga的大幅照片都带来了温哥华。

The figure skater learned from his first Olympics how to make the athletes' village feel like home. Weir was surprised by the spartan accommodations in Turin in 2006. This time, he intends to be totally comfortable. —— W少这是在干吗呀?带那么多不相干的东西来!他这是为吸取4年前冬奥会的教训:要想比得好,那得先住得好!W少至今仍不敢相信,4年前都灵的奥运村设施怎能如此破败?!这次,可得让自己过舒坦咯!

"I definitely can make any village work now," Weir said. "I'm in a place where every room can work - especially if you have a giant Lady Gaga picture, anywhere can work." —— “有了Gaga照,走遍天下都不怕!”

Weir and other American athletes went through team processing by the U.S. Olympic Committee on Wednesday, a big step in getting settled in Vancouver. After filling a giant rolling bin with U.S. gear, Weir planned to move into his room - and decorate it.

He brought three 70-pound suitcases stuffed with everything from candles to his teddy bear. Weir has all the details covered, down to ensuring that his clothes will smell of a familiar scent if he does laundry. —— W少这次带了70磅(查过了,相当于约65斤)的行李来到温哥华,其中应有尽有,无所不包(蜡烛啊,玩具熊啊的都带来了)。若所带衣物需进洗衣房清洗,他还得确保该些衣物的气味同清洗之前(说实话,这是上海小姑娘的风格~~)

Weir is sharing a room with American ice dancer Tanith Belbin, which will feature "our icon," Lady Gaga, on the wall. —— “我们的偶像”......Lady Gaga可是W少和Belbin共同的偶像。

"She needs to be there watching over us, protecting us," Weir said. ——Gaga的照片贴在那儿,就是为了保佑我们,她在那儿看着我们呢。” (无语~~~)

Weir's favorite piece of U.S. gear was a white puffy vest from Ralph Lauren - but they didn't have one in his size. So his coach will wear it in his stead. Weir also liked the stretchy, fitted white pants American athletes will wear at the opening ceremony. —— 美国队发放的奥运整套装备中,Weir最喜欢的是那件Ralph Lauren的白色宽松背心,可偏巧没有W少的尺寸。他的那件给他教练穿了。W少还喜欢那条要在开幕式上穿的白色弹性长裤。

"They're very slimming and sucks in everything you don't want the world to see," he said. —— 这裤子很修身,能把什么都给包进去,嘿嘿~~

Leading to the Olympics, people kept asking him, "How excited are you?" Weir would say, "You know, it's coming. It's a competition; I'm ready. I'm going to do it."

"I didn't really get those butterflies and the excitement until I stepped foot out of the airplane last night," he said. —— W少坦言,来到温哥华,走下飞机后,他才感觉到那种兴奋和紧张。

The reality of his first Olympics started to hit teammate Jeremy Abbott, the two-time defending U.S. champ, as he picked up the red, white and blue gear.

"To get all this stuff that has USA across my chest or across my back, it's a really proud moment," the 24-year-old Abbott said. ——Abbott同学的经典感言:身着印有USA的服装,拥有印有USA的装备,这本身就是一种荣耀。 (人家哪怕心里挑,可面上根本不显示出来,得着什么都是好的,只要印着USA)

The first Olympics he remember was 1992, when he was 7. He cheered American Paul Wylie, who had an exhilarating silver-medal performance. Now, Wylie is Abbott's mentor.

"It just reminds you that you're representing your whole country and that you have the support of a whole nation behind you," Abbott said. "This competition is unlike any other.
It's more than just your family and your friends and your coaches. It's the whole country."—— 看看人家Abbott同学的感言,W少也真是好意思~~
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-13 16:42:29 | 显示全部楼层
刚看到一个教练老太太的采访,老太太说全美的时候,很多专家和一些裁判过来对他们说威尔的短节目做的很好但是得分偏低,威尔和老太太这才意识到这是上面有人不想让威尔进奥运会,所以长节目的时候,威大少就特别特别紧张,也范了一些错误---------但是还好能进奥运-------我也终于可以理解为什么最后他是铜牌,却那么高兴了。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
audrey0106 + 5 + 1 他被打壓也不是一天二天的事了…唉

查看全部评分

Cathy_Y 发表于 2010-2-13 16:46:56 | 显示全部楼层
大少~加油吧~
滑的开心就好~GO~
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-13 16:49:22 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2010-2-13 18:02:51 | 显示全部楼层
刚看到一个教练老太太的采访,老太太说全美的时候,很多专家和一些裁判过来对他们说威尔的短节目做的很好但是得分偏低,威尔和老太太这才意识到这是上面有人不想让威尔进奥运会,所以长节目的时候,威大少就特别特别紧张,也范了一些错误---------但是还好能进奥运-------我也终于可以理解为什么最后他是铜牌,却那么高兴了。

liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-13 16:42

Weir已经不像四年前是作为全美冠军进的冬奥。那时米国冰协或许还看在他能赚眼球,运气好的话还能争牌的份上放他一码,派了其他人反倒有可能是得不偿失。

而现在呢?美国已经有了Abbott和Lysacek,目前看来在世界大赛上都比他有竞争力,米国冰协没什么好顾忌了。

男单开赛在即,可目前铺天盖地关于少爷的消息都是些什么和贝美女合住一间房啦,沐浴垫啦,Lady Gaga的照片啦,行李怎么打包啦,如何让奥运会住宿变得更舒适啦等等,他也不知道从“更高更远”的角度做做表面功夫。还说什么Lady Gaga能protect他呢,我看他都没搞清楚自己是怎么得到这个奥运名额的,说难听点,这次冬奥美国三个名额少爷等于是没出过力,如果09年世界锦标赛Lysacek比砸了,少爷这次是铁定参加不了奥运的。不过也好,在冬奥期间当好Belbin的保姆,就当报答Lysacek的救命之恩。

不过我觉得Galina说的那也就是她的一面之词。其实那个分数,我觉得还好。而他LP的失误也不是一次两次犯了,家常便饭而已,不是只有这次。

总之,少爷这次能拿好名次纯属笑谈。
joyhull 发表于 2010-2-13 18:44:59 | 显示全部楼层
不管别人怎么看,W少就投入地比一次吧,不被看好也就没有那么多压力
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-13 21:44:27 | 显示全部楼层
回复 58# Yvonne

说到为名额出力,那说来话就长了.
09年世锦赛美国队的参赛名额威大少没有出过力么?如果08年那时候他比砸了,09年美国就会只有二个名额甚至一个名额,那么雷队长能否参加又是未知数了(雷队长当年全美第三).
最后威大少自己争的名额自己一点都没享受到,虽然造成这样的局面大部分是在他自己,但是冰协也根本就不给他机会去为奥运会名额出力么.09上除雷队长之外的另两个孩子比砸了没拿到名额分只能靠雷队长一人拿,这个帐也不能全算在威大少身上吧.
这次再怎么样也是光明正大得(至少不是冰协和裁判保送的)能去了,倒要谢天谢地感激涕淋别人给争名额了?我看最多也就是相互不欠.

这次记者写那么多篇报道,好像他一直和媒体说这些有的没的一样,实际上他就是在装备中心领装备的时候记者那么问他就顺便说了那么一次(见上面的视频),只是显然媒体对他这些方面更感兴趣而已.他们需要找一个让公众对奥运会生活感兴趣的切入点.
其实比起这些言论,他最近说得太直接对他可能有很大影响的,就是昨天他和媒体说他反对裁判们针对普的邮件事件.他认为滑冰就是滑冰,裁判要公正,应根据滑冰本身的表现来评判,而不能搞什么派联合起来对抗什么派.他好像是唯一一个站出来指责搞起这个事件的裁判的现役.别的运动员发表的都只是单单打击普鄙视普的言论.

不过,从一开始的威少,就不是只对滑冰感兴趣只会谈论花滑的人,也不是觉得怎么做对自己有利就会违背自己意愿去做的人,或者我最喜欢的就是他这一点,不是个滑冰机器,也不是个为了奖牌为了有利地位对组织讨好的乞求者,他是个真性情有血有肉能触摸到他的情感的"人".

说到这次的比赛,现在威少世界排名是第8,所以按这个标准,如果他进前8,就是胜利,如果他能有机会在奥运会这个舞台上表演POKER FACE或者其他更精彩的EX ,那对我来说就是天下掉馅饼的惊喜礼物了.本来我从一开始喜欢他的原因就不是因为他站在领奖台上.

总之.他的业余选手的生涯不多了,能享受到比赛,最重要的是能感到快乐就好.

花滑很美丽,但是那只是精彩生活的一部分.

评分

参与人数 4体力 +15 人气 +3 收起 理由
朔望 + 5 + 1 ❀
Cathy_Y + 1 说得好~喜欢奖牌就不会喜欢大少了~
audrey0106 + 5 我很赞同
ice_skating + 5 + 1 我喜欢“他是个真性情有血有肉能触摸到他的 ...

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表