p_large_Me4Y_0bd50005c3152d14.jpg
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-14 12:38:11 | 显示全部楼层
就是 他 ,捧着脸的 那个

赛前记者会视频片段:

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2010-2-14 14:26:36 | 显示全部楼层
开幕式那张的连接网站属河蟹之列,我重新贴一遍

超喜欢这张——W少本色

楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2010-2-14 14:52:02 | 显示全部楼层
新闻发布会,W少谈话内容摘选http://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100213&content_id=8073184&vkey=ice_news

(这条围巾不错,很有风情~~)

(02/13/2010) - Despite the fierce competition, Johnny Weir says he's going for the gold.

"Last Olympics, I thought Plushekno was going to win," said Weir. "Going for second place will only get you second place. I am going for the gold."—— 目标设为第2,那结果最好也顶多就是第2。因此,Weir这次的目标是金牌。

Four years ago, in Italy, a younger, less confident Weir thought there was no way he could beat Russian powerhouse Evgeni Plushenko. That crisis in confidence set off a chain reaction of events.

With less than two hours to skate, a ready-to-go Weir found himself stranded at the athlete bus stop after the Italian organizers changed the bus schedule from every 10 minutes to every half hour without anyone from Weir's camp being aware. He spent twenty minutes searching for an alternate way to the arena, and eventually tracked down a car to take him. By then, shaken and thrown off his game, Weir described his mood as "I didn't feel my aura, I was black inside."

It showed.

He two-footed a triple Axel in the free skate, combined with a shaky triple Lutz and a tentative, lackluster performance saw the three-time national champion fall to fifth-place.

Weir assures, this time things are going to be different.

"Galina [Zmievskaya] has a laminated bus schedule," said Weir. "We're prepared, we are all set." —— 不会再犯都灵犯过的错(班车时间了如指掌)。

Despite past successes, Weir has been all but dismissed as a podium contender here in Vancouver. He's had trouble with his triple Axel the last two seasons, and he lacks the technical firepower -- especially combinations -- to accumulate points. But, Weir subscribes to the theory that on any given day -- especially at the Olympics -- you just don't know what is going to happen.  

"I know I have a chance," said Weir. "It might not be the biggest chance, or the most expected chance, but I want to put everything on the table."—— Weir坦言,他认为自己这次还是有机会的!

"Nobody knows how I feel," said Weir. "My main goal is to skate well and to do well. I have a 5'3 Ukrainian power-bullet [Galina] and she puts the iron curtain down when we are working." —— 唯一目标就是把自己的水平发挥出来。教练Galina是自己的强大后盾。

In what is more than likely one of his last competitive skates, Weir really does have nothing lose. Whatever happens in Vancouver, he is preparing for the next chapter of his life, enrolling at the Fashion Institute of Technology [FIT] and studying his second love: fashion.

"I hope whatever is next, I will get recognized for that too," said Weir. "It's not my main goal to be famous and popular. It is to be good at what I do."

While he joked about pulling a "Plushenko" and coming back to compete at the Winter Games in Sochi, Weir was reflective about his great competitive career.

"I want to be remembered as someone who pushed the boundaries of the sport," said Weir. "I voiced my opinion and I have no shame about it." —— 对自己的职业生涯作“盖棺论定”:希望自己在别人眼中是推动花滑运动界限的人。表明心声,一切无悔。

谈到Plushenkohttp://web.icenetwork.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20100213&content_id=8073592&vkey=ice_news

"He [Plushenko] brings a lot of theatrics and firepower to the ice. He brings a lot to the table.

"I've seen his long program [at the Cup of Russia] and it seems very much like what he has done before. [Plushenko's] program is very front loaded or the 6.0 system."

What's on Weir's iPod?: Lady Gaga of course, Russian folk music and Edith Piaf's "I Don't Regret Anything."

谈Plushenko:http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/sports_globetrotting/2010/02/catching-up-on-figure-skating-news-after-spending-the-past-week-looking-at-the-winter-olympic-big-picturepairs-competition-b.html?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

SINCE TWO-TIME U.S. OLYMPIAN JOHNNY WEIR is so passionate about all things Russian, it was natural to ask whether he thinks he or Plushenko is the more Russian skater.

Weir figured actually being Russian gave Plushenko the edge, even if the Russian is more of a jumper and less of an artist than the traditional, balletic skater from the Motherland.
``That's what he does well; he jumps well,'' Weir said.  ``He brings a lot of theatrics and firepower to the ice, and that is something that is also very Russian.  We tend to think of ballet as the Russian art form of choice, but also Russians are very fiery strong people, and I think Plushenko brings that to the table.  I have the balletic side.''

Weir is not surprised by how Plushenko has regained his jumps after three years out of competition, during which he gained 20 pounds that he shed last summer.

``He is a very driven person,'' Weir said.  ``I never had any doubt that if he decided to come back, he would be able to do it.  He has solid Mishin technique (from coach Alexei Mishin, who also gave 2002 Olympic champion Alexei Yagudin his technical grounding).  His body is very strong.  And mentally he is able to say, `This is what I am doing right now.'''

我觉得W少还是对自己没信心。现在就盖棺论定了?太早!!!但话说回来,他目前心态还不错。

推动不推动boundaryies和成绩好坏是相辅相成的。希望W少努力!

另,根据目前几篇报道看,Lysacek与Belbin似已是过去式了。
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2010-2-14 16:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
记者会图片
威尔说他不喜欢假皮毛,所以会穿回原来的长节目的衣服。他还说在网络世界里他会继续发表自己对任何事物的看法(包括评价裁判)
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-14 00:51

“I’m not intimidated by anything, except maybe PETA standing outside with a bucket load of blood,” Weir told reporters.

我还是喜欢原来那套。这套皮毛的太夸张了。
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-14 17:29:33 | 显示全部楼层
Lysacek与Belbin早就是过去时,这个是大家都知道的吧,嘿嘿。
所以有冰迷在TW上说,希望自己变成蚊子飞到威少和贝美女房间的墙上偷听他们俩谈论前男友--雷队长。
西溪 发表于 2010-2-14 17:41:48 | 显示全部楼层
《Be Good Johnny Weir 》第三集 《Johnny on the Rocks》
09年全美啊。。看得难受死了。。。
不过威少真 ...
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-7 16:49

他那会真的病的好严重阿,轻了7/8磅。
    扮成俄罗斯老太采访好搞笑的,学他教练吧,哈哈哈
    弱智的问一问,他能听懂他教练讲俄语么
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-14 17:46:25 | 显示全部楼层
他能听懂啊,基本上他和他教练平时训练就用俄语交流了.他大学里学的语言就是法语和俄语,虽然不怎么样,但是接受这些语言的采访啊交流啊没什么问题的.
西溪 发表于 2010-2-14 18:27:37 | 显示全部楼层
《Be Good Johnny Weir》 第四集《 Putting the Johnny in Johnny》

这集开头Pairs忽然自动搬出了,搞乱 ...
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-10 22:12

他真是太搞笑了,搬出去之前躺地上赖着不走。
    他还跟个大姑娘一样在那边抱怨:skating is really expensive. you have to pay the costume, the coach, the apartment, the phone????~~~~~
    他的表演代理都拿他无语,哈哈哈,卜过一语中的:Johny is his own person。

真是个乖小孩,又会打扫卫生,又会洗衣做饭

PS:我觉得那俄罗斯老太跟Johny气场不是很合拍厄,不知道亲们怎么看的
西溪 发表于 2010-2-14 19:00:57 | 显示全部楼层
一长达80多分钟的纪录片Johnny Weir-Pop star on ice,从小时候他如何爱上滑冰,到每次的大赛纪录,到换教练,一直到现在。从中真的能看到一个运动员辉煌耀眼的时刻,和那些低谷甚至想要放弃的时刻,不得不说这些国宝级的运动员身上背负的实在是太多了。真心希望johnny能在奥运会上好好表现!
开场就被逗得一通笑,自曝:He doesn't skate like a man. He doesn't skate like a woman, but he doesn't skate like a man

liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-14 19:50:44 | 显示全部楼层
他真是太搞笑了,搬出去之前躺地上赖着不走。
==================
是搬进去了发现整理东西很难,都找不到东西了才懒地上耍娇

我觉得那俄罗斯老太跟Johny气场不是很合拍厄,不知道亲们怎么看的
======================
之前教练气场和他太合拍了,。相互知根知底,结果没有威摄力管不了他(他自己认为)
他选这个教练就是看中人家和自己不一样,铁腕,能管住自己。。不过艺术上我觉得这个教练损害了他很多。跳跃技术上也不是这个教练的强项。凡事都有两面性吧

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
audrey0106 + 5 + 1 非常認同教練損害了他的藝術性!!

查看全部评分

liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-14 21:22:31 | 显示全部楼层
回复 85# 西溪

这位对这个记录片感兴趣的话,还可以看下本区的“Pop Star on Ice”首映报道 那贴。此记录片是BEGOODJOHNNYWEIR系列的第一集  总共计划是八集,。 目前只出了这四集,奥运会后会放后面四集。 后面四集就是本赛季的内容。
我真希望这个能继续做下去。。
liyung0248 发表于 2010-2-14 21:40:14 | 显示全部楼层
14日的训练情况:
http://www.michaelweiss.org/vancouver.htm

Behind the scenes in Vancouver

Day 2 practices for Men:

Chan (Canada) – music was played first, so he warmed up quickly. Marked the jumps in his opening, but skated the program well. Then ripped off a nice Triple Axel out of nowhere!! Great footwork, nice 3 loop….hand down on the 3 sal.
Out of the program -- two more nice 3 Axels. Starts to mark the Quad…..then tries 2 and falls on both? Too bad cause he was having a hot practice! Still a solid practice, looks good to contend.

Lambiel (Swiss)- same practice as Chan. Nice Quad toe before runthru. In runthru – nice Quad toe plain. Then almost runs into Chan….messed his timing up a bit, and then eats it on the 2nd Quad? Loop hand down, Flip step out, 3 Sal/2toe. Not looking real happy.
That’s what I love about him…..wears his heart on his sleeve! Best spinner in the world…duh!

Oda (Japan) came out on fire! Triple Lutz/3toe/3loop combo. Then, 3 Axel/3toe/3loop combo…..and if that wasn’t enough did Quad toe/3toe/3loop combo!!! Wow!
From there, the practice went down hill (guess that’s the only place it can go from that awesome start;-)) Opened his runthru with a popped Quad into double…..then marked the rest, with a 3Lutz/3toe/2loop midway

Daisuke (Japan) didn’t do the practice today.

Verner (CZE) warmed up slowly, cause it was his first time in the arena. Skated pretty cautiously. Popped a few Quads at first, then hit Quad toe/3toe, and another Quad toe/2toe.

USA team practicing together -- Weir, I think was the best for this practice. He has been real solid since he got here…don’t think I’ve seen him miss a triple axel since he’s been here!
Evan was his usual dependable practice. Looks very comfortable in this building. I was distracted slightly when watching this practice, as I was in the NBC booth while Scott, Sandra and Tom were taping a “tease” for the men.
Jeremy opened the practice with some solid Quads again….he really has a consistent one now. In his runthru, he did a nice Quad, then did a single Axel, and fell on his 2nd Triple Axel attempt? Triple Lutz/3toe/2loop was landed, but shaky. After the runthru, he did land some nice ones though?

Plushenko (RUS gold medal favorite) had another methodical practice. He trains differently than he used to…he used to do 8-10 Quads, just to show you how easy it is for him;-) Now he does 1 or 2 and lands them both! It’s about percentages anyway….in competition, you have to land the one you try…and he’s at 100% since he’s been here….Hasn’t missed a jump. Nice Quad toe/3toe in runthru, then marked all of the other jumps.
I think he’s training much more smart, in his “old” age;-) He is only 27, but that’s a grandpa in this field? Efficient jumps, 1 of each….and land the one you try.

Joubert (France) This was his first time in the arena, and he had a great practice. Nice triple Axel in his runthru, and he walked thru what looked like 2 Quad toes, from one end to the other in the opening of his long. No Quad Salcows, not even walked. But huge triple Lutz and Flips. All in all a very good practice!

Your guess is as good as mine, as to where this competition will end up?? It is soooo competitive. We could see a few points separating 7 or 8 places after the Short prgm. We could also see someone going into the short in 7th and end the night with the Silver medal! It is that close……so hold on, this could be the most unpredictable event of the Olympics.

Competition starts tomorrow with the Pairs Short program….Let the Games begin!!

michaelweiss预测说从训练情况看大家水平都很接近,要是正常发挥的话,可能短节目后前8名分数差距都不大,这样可能短节目第7名的最后也有机会得牌子。。
西溪 发表于 2010-2-14 22:14:39 | 显示全部楼层
今天看了好多威少爷的视频,激动得写下了以下:

今天看了很多Johnny Weir的视频,这个满是天赋却非常叛逆的美国花样滑冰男单选手。He is being entiled as more of an artist than a sports man.确实,作为一项运动,技术应该是排在第一位的,但对于花样滑冰来说,艺术已经上升到了与技术相提并论的地位。如果一套节目,只有花哨的技术高难的动作,没有任何一点情感投入,没有将自己、动作、音乐、现场融合与一体,怎么看着都是一套很蹩脚的节目。当艺术碰到了力量,并且完美的融合与一起,then there is sparkle and it's just definitely a masterpiece and an amazing thing. 这也是为什么我喜欢花样滑冰的原因,越了解它只能让人更加喜欢它。

Johny被问及男性从事这项运动是否不man,是否太女性化了。他的回答很肯定,当然不是。他还challenge那些不把花样滑冰当成真正运动的人,说:I just don't know why some people think only those jumping,kicking,wrestling are regarded as manly and sports . I don't understand why those people who play basketball, football, etc can make so much money every year so easily.作为一个正在学习花样滑冰的人,我很能体会到Johnny对这些人的 challenage,表面上看起来skater在冰面上的动作都是如此简单、自如、信手拈来,其实真不是这样的,每个完美动作的背后都是千万遍枯燥的重复性练习,摔倒和受伤雕琢起来的 and i realy respect those who love this sports and try their best to do it well.

我觉得Johnny在经历了那么多之后真的成长了。回应那么多人对他私生活的质疑和否定,他的回答是:I don't like people judge what I am, but I like people judge who I am。关于奥运会He said after having been through so much, I am prepared of whatever comes out of it.
 楼主| Yvonne 发表于 2010-2-14 23:06:01 | 显示全部楼层
离男单开赛还有个两天,大家不妨来做做半仙吧,预测下男单。

另外,看看这个吧:http://sports.sina.com.cn/z/van2010/photo/88299/index.shtml  这一个个标题起的,我都快吐了~~(威尔..很是..)
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表