[讨论] 金妍儿讨论专贴VII

[复制链接]
eaglerafe 发表于 2011-6-28 13:03:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 111# 唯爱老姐and老妈

赶紧来米国,方便叔扑人~
os168 发表于 2011-6-28 17:04:19 | 显示全部楼层
Hi all,  just want you to know the story of the DSC's present of Yuna Kim Star has made the news in Korea, reported in JoongAng Daily News.

http://joongang.joinsmsn.com/art ... 0&cloc=joongang|home|newslist1

The article adds
김연아 소속사 올댓스포츠 관계자는 "얼마 전 대만 팬이 김연아에게 별을 선물해줬다는 이야기를 전해 들었다. 직접 확인하지는 못했지만 감사하다"고 전했다.

A All THAT SPORTS personnel said, "We heard about the story. We haven't checked it out yet but are very grateful."

So Yuna's team definitely know about it and hopefully should receive it soon :)

(Courtesy of Lakewood from Yunaforum.)
嘿嘿123 发表于 2011-6-28 19:23:37 | 显示全部楼层
回复 117# eaglerafe

CNNmp3 下载出来了,20分钟多长的英语,鹰导靠你了....
    http://www.podtrac.com/pts/redirect.mp3/podcasts.cnn.net/cnn/services/podcasting/audio/talkasia/talkasia0627.mp3

评分

参与人数 2体力 +5 人气 +2 收起 理由
eaglerafe + 5 + 1 你也太看得起我了……
花样男子 + 1 你加的是假唱吗?

查看全部评分

思莹 发表于 2011-6-28 21:46:55 | 显示全部楼层
姑娘教跳舞那里,kc的视频根本没有,是不是删了@@
dosdiosas 发表于 2011-6-29 11:48:25 | 显示全部楼层
要不明天出去玩的路上给译了。。。
dosdiosas 发表于 2011-6-29 12:56:50 | 显示全部楼层
CNN talk asia, yuna kim

Hello yuna, nice to see you.

Hello.

Yuna kim, welcome to the show. It’ s a pleasure to talk to you. I feel it though I should welcome you back to your country. You are off the country so often. How does it feel to be back in Seoul?  

It’s almost 5 years since I started training in united states and Canada, I’m in korea only 2 to 3months a year, so it’s been hard training and lonely. And now I’m back in korea and happy that I can see my friends and family. It’s also kind of a new motivation for me to train with new figure skaters.

Yuna trained in LA after four years in Toronto, what it’s like to be in The States training?

I trained for four years in Toronto and even before that, I was back and fors in the states in the summer for training. And since there isn’t much difference between Canada and The States, I haven’t felt much difference in the environment. Training in the states with the new coach and the new skaters in a new environment motivated me to prepare for the new season. And since it’s mentally a hard time after the Olympics. The new setting helped me a lot.

Now you have pretty much every award you could win, start with the ultimate, the gold metal at the Vancouver winter Olympics. Talk me through that day, how did you feel just before the performance?

Because winning a gold metal had been a dream of mine since young age,  I needed to empty my mind during the preparation for the Olympics, by telling myself it will be ok not to win a gold metal. It was to reduce the pressure within me, so to my surprise I was not nervous at all. I felt almost comfortable right before and during the performance. I think that’s how I was able to perform really well.

As soon as you finished your performance, you cried. I mean it is unusual for you. This doesn’t happen. What would you feeling at that moment?

It was my first time crying like after a competition. I never guess I would cry. I couldn’t control myself and keep asking why I was crying. And also many people ask me the same question. I didn’t know why back then. But now that I think about it. Even though I say I empty my mind, it was still the moment I have been dreaming about. And I guess I feel relieved after all finished. It was a mixture of all sorts of feelings, although I kept telling myself that I will be ok not to put a great performance. In the small corner of mind, I still wanted to do well. And the fear of not doing well craped up. But after been satisfied with my performance, I felt happy and relieved.
Not only the gold metal, you also got a world record score. When you finished, did you know that you’ve done it?

Because I did a better performance than usual, I expected to get a better result.  But I didn’t expect to do that well. So when I saw the score I was there lost for words for seconds, thinking I had got it wrong. I was quite shock and happy at the same time.
At that moment I thought I would got a gold metal rather than setting a new world record.
至5:04

好困。。。。先睡了估计有些错的。鹰导直接给译了吧不用在听拉哈哈哈哈

评分

参与人数 5体力 +27 人气 +6 贡献 +2 收起 理由
janehouse7 + 5 + 1 强大!!!
xuexileifengaaa + 5 + 1 辛苦鸟~~
丽丽熊 + 10 + 2 + 1 辛苦辛苦
ommi11 + 2 + 1 辛苦了~
嘿嘿123 + 5 + 1 + 1 太牛X了

查看全部评分

嘿嘿123 发表于 2011-6-29 13:14:09 | 显示全部楼层
LS英语太强了,今天视频就出来了!

以下是昨天申奥陈述的主要内容

Yuna Kim, reigning Olympic Champion for Ladies Figure Skating and a member of PyeongChang 2018's Athletes Committee, outlined that PyeongChang has been working for almost 10 years to develop the ideal Winter Games plan. She said the bid would commit to ensuring all Olympic teams have access to training facilities and venues prior to the Winner Games; provide ample accommodation for all additional team officials; ensure that the Olympic Village Plaza has plenty of fun and interesting activities for all Olympians; make free WiFi available at all Olympic sites, including all residential and common areas of the Olympic Villages; and guaranty that NOCs are treated fairly with operational matters and costs with PyeongChang's Rate Card program.

另外,D美女!!!!你火了!!!不单经纪公司知道了!!!连大名鼎鼎的feverskating也为你专门翻译了新闻!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.feverskating.com/fevers/54688602

评分

参与人数 2体力 +6 人气 +1 收起 理由
汤昊 + 5 视频在哪?
ommi11 + 1 + 1 "It also goes with Yuna's Christian

查看全部评分

dosdiosas 发表于 2011-6-29 13:16:59 | 显示全部楼层
回复 123# 嘿嘿123

那个网页是啥啊没搞懂!

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
嘿嘿123 + 5 + 1 feverskating的新闻主页放了D美女送星星的新 ...

查看全部评分

泡椒西瓜 发表于 2011-6-29 17:43:29 | 显示全部楼层
回复 120# 思莹

应该是删了。图片里有教那个50年代阿姨跳singsingsing的。电视里没有放。

BTW...K&C图

CNN的视频已经出了!
但是我不能翻墙
大家努力呀!

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
xuexileifengaaa + 5 + 1 感谢美图~~

查看全部评分

思莹 发表于 2011-6-29 23:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
啊啊啊 为神马要删啊 !!!
嘿嘿123 发表于 2011-6-29 23:30:30 | 显示全部楼层
金妍儿 CNN talk asia 视频 22分钟

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
xuexileifengaaa + 5 + 1 mua ~~ 辛苦鸟
touyako + 5 + 1 辛苦~有下载版吗?

查看全部评分

eaglerafe 发表于 2011-6-30 10:46:12 | 显示全部楼层
UZD,赶紧来编辑首页,难道你挂科了?
嘿嘿123 发表于 2011-6-30 13:31:44 | 显示全部楼层
UZD,赶紧来编辑首页,难道你挂科了?
eaglerafe 发表于 2011-6-30 10:46

首页编辑完毕,欢迎围观!因为115坏掉了,重新传了一遍冬奥会的大部分收藏和NBC专题,加上几个经典的高清Montage

------------------------------------------
CNN Talk Asia下载:http://go.sharehub.com/shared/f9f77c36-e7be-42ca-b2f8-60c88e261a3f

【CNN FACEBOOK】:South Korea's ‘Queen Yuna’ makes her graceful appearance on CNN this week. Her style has won over an entire nation and earned her an Olympic gold. Yuna Kim tells CNN Talk Asia the pressure she endured to stay at the top. Don't miss the show today

----------------------------
昨天Yuna跟随申奥团队抵达多哥,在ANOCA发表了第二次陈述,这次内容集中于“An Olympic focusing on the athletes",并阐述了平昌近10年来为奥运会做的努力,包括全面覆盖的wifi,运动员村,各种参与和保护措施,全民活动等。距离最后会议仅剩1周,Yuna将参加南非最终投票会议

评分

参与人数 4体力 +25 人气 +5 贡献 +1 收起 理由
xuexileifengaaa + 5 + 1 辛苦鸟~~
丽丽熊 + 10 + 2 + 1 感谢发布视频
花样男子 + 5 + 1
eaglerafe + 5 + 1 给力

查看全部评分

wdxwchw 发表于 2011-7-1 14:35:53 | 显示全部楼层
很久没来了。。。。。。。。。。。。
嘿嘿123 发表于 2011-7-1 19:34:49 | 显示全部楼层
妹纸刚刚到达南非德班,那个什么王子婚礼不去了

韩国SBS电视台将全程直播2018年冬奥会举办权最后南非会议,从北京时间7月6日下午4点35分开始,直到北京时间7月6日晚23点30分,最后投票结果将于北京时间7月6日23:00-23:30出炉。

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表