[05-06] 都灵奥运会冰舞比赛专题

关闭 [复制链接]
木容 发表于 2006-2-21 12:54:00 | 显示全部楼层

今天Tracy对GG的评价很差,说他们的节目缺少速度,这个赛季根本是选错的曲子。

Tracy 好像真的很欣赏保加利亚D/S,说他们是skaters中的skaters.

对于D/V,分数出来后,Tracy 说她惊讶他们怎么得那么低的分数。

Navka在BA分数出来后哭了,Grushina在法国D/S分数出来后哭了, Margaglio滑好后在后台哭得可厉害了,也不知道是伤心还是激动(他们对今天的表现ms还挺满意的)。

eric2000 发表于 2006-2-21 13:01:00 | 显示全部楼层

Kerr兄妹

CS

FPM

GG夫妇

保国DS

法国DS

BA

NK

eric2000 发表于 2006-2-21 13:08:00 | 显示全部楼层

Yahoo上Zimmerman的点评:

TURIN, Italy – After a mistake-ridden original dance, it was refreshing to see a free dance filled with so many great skates. Ultimately, Tatiana Navka and Roman Kostomarov claimed Russia's third figure skating medal of these Games. They owned it.

Bizet's "Carmen" may be overused, but it is such a great piece of music, and they interpreted it well. Roman kept his matador character throughout the entire program, despite a stumble at the very end. Their technical proficiency and energy separated them from the rest of the field tonight. Given the changes in judging, it's impossible to compare their performance with the great performances of the past, but tonight the Russians set the standard for a new era in ice dancing.

Kudos to Tanith Belbin and Benjamin Agosto for staying cool under pressure. They looked relaxed from the very beginning. Their flamenco held its own against the Russians' "Carmen". She stumbled twice, but aside from that they sold their program well. If the Russians skip next month's world championships, Tanith and Benjamin are poised to win America's first world ice dancing title.

What can I say about GG They skated a clean but uninspired program. Their lack of speed in the required elements was obvious as well. Tonight they looked like they were defending third place rather than going for first or second. A piece like Peter Gabriel's "The Feeling Begins" requires a lot of attack – something they lacked.

The opposite was true French team of Isabelle Delobel and Olivier Schoenfelder. While their music wasn't the most uplifting, their lifts were creative, sometimes bordering on dangerous. I like the fact that they are very avant-garde, and their dances are more like pieces of art. They don't use the same standard lifts and moves the other couples do, which is refreshing to see.

I'm not quite sure why Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviski of Bulgaria got hammered in the marks. I saw them afterwards and they were very unhappy. To me they had the most seamless program. Maxim is such a strong performer. He is tiny compared to some of the other guys, but well-built and strong. No one has surer edges. This couple has been hovering around fifth place for the last couple years and they wanted to break into medal contention. I hope they stick with it because they are great dancers.

Even if Barbara Fusar Poli and Maurizio Margaglio didn't have their disastrous original dance, I don't think their free dance had the goods to put them over the top. Maurizio still may have been recovering from last night's glare and was afraid of making more mistakes. They skated pretty cleanly, and although they didn't medal, you have to give them credit for coming back. They trained seriously for only one year, yet finished right up there with the top couples.

The same could be said of Margarita Drobiazko and Povilas Vanagas of Lithuania. They also had a good performance but looked a little tentative. Given last night's mistakes, they probably held back in the free skate, especially because it is longer and has more lifts and footwork.

Unfortunately, neither the Israelis nor British teams impressed me tonight as much as they did last night. Galit Chait and Sergei Sakhnovski chose to skate to "Bolero," a risky choice given its association with Torvill and Dean's great interpretation from 1984. If you're going to skate to that piece, you better know you're going to win. They lacked the energy they had in the original dance, however, and some of the moves looked a little contrived in their attempt to be creative.

Sinead and John Kerr actually had Dean's influence in their Scottish bagpipe program, but their music didn't get the crowd going. I hope they'll find a better vehicle for their skating because their style is refreshing.

Usually, the top couples retire following the Olympics. Once they do, I envision the American, Bulgarian an

独角兽8858 发表于 2006-2-21 13:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
唉~~~每次看完现在的冰舞节目我都要回头去看看九十年代后期的冰舞节目,看了GG的TFB,我总是要去看GP的TFB,实在是~~~没的比啊总觉得看现在的冰舞像在看杂技
522t 发表于 2006-2-21 13:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
B/A的自由舞第三段音乐改成了关96年SP中的后半段音乐.
天空很希腊 发表于 2006-2-21 14:33:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用冰嫣在2006-2-21 12:43:05的发言:
谁知道CCTV5今天有没有自由舞的录播?

CCTV5今晚10:10分将录播冰舞自由舞!

天星-- 发表于 2006-2-21 14:50:00 | 显示全部楼层
哪里有下载比赛的啊?
dingdingy 发表于 2006-2-21 16:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用独角兽8858在2006-2-21 13:30:05的发言:
唉~~~每次看完现在的冰舞节目我都要回头去看看九十年代后期的冰舞节目,看了GG的TFB,我总是要去看GP的TFB,实在是~~~没的比啊总觉得看现在的冰舞像在看杂技

同感,现在的节目实在是太千篇一律了,真要产生审美疲劳了,。

冰嫣 发表于 2006-2-21 16:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用天空很希腊在2006-2-21 14:33:16的发言:

CCTV5今晚10:10分将录播冰舞自由舞!

又和昨晚一样啊!希望不要掐掉一段!

本来准备睡到3点多起来看冠军杯的,看来今晚是要熬通宵了!

乖猪猪 发表于 2006-2-21 17:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
今晚C5要直播中国的夺金项目女子空中技巧,FD看来会放后半夜播了。
想见怀恋_100 发表于 2006-2-21 17:56:00 | 显示全部楼层

昨天的冰舞转播啊~~~~~那个郭和韩两个女人搞的象OD在直播一样,彻底被CCTV征服了

纳尼亚花蜜 发表于 2006-2-21 18:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

今天央视干的不错,《体育新闻》不但作了冰舞的剪辑(主要是N/K),还粗略的讲解了冰舞和双人的区别。那首YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL配得也不错。

在对滑冰的转播方面,这几年进步了相当多。要知道花滑在咱们国家是很冷门的,YS能够抽出这么多时段进行转播已经很不错了

sunshine 发表于 2006-2-21 19:08:00 | 显示全部楼层
看来,大家的意见还是比较一致的,我个人觉得昨天总的分数,裁判们控制的还是不错的,没有双人和男单那样离谱,但是还是觉得俄罗斯的D/S和乌克兰的G/G被明显抬分,而保加利亚的D/S和立陶宛的D/V分数被压得太明显了。法国的D/S是应该获得奖牌的,真是的分数还可以,但是在G/G的分数被抬成那样的情况下,也只能遗憾的结束这次比赛了。
风铃 发表于 2006-2-21 19:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
是我看过最差的冬奥三强节目。尤其是NK和GG的节目,沉闷无趣毫无激情,只是在按计划完成工作。
冰川 发表于 2006-2-21 19:48:00 | 显示全部楼层

这场无聊的比赛就是新规则的"杰作"!

从90年代中期到现在,冰舞的水平在以4年为周期大幅度下降!!!!!!

可悲!真象奥委会主席罗格说的,冰舞应该被逐出奥运会!!!!(罗格01年刚刚上任说的原话)

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表