[05-06] 都灵冬奥会双人滑比赛短节目专题

关闭 [复制链接]
wushuang122 发表于 2006-2-11 20:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
现在说什么也没用了!只有默默祝福S/Z,P/T,Z/Z了加油!
chrison 发表于 2006-2-11 21:06:00 | 显示全部楼层

<SI>的评论竟然说:

The Chinese have two good teams, one currently in form and another struggling to regain the past.

Zhang Dan and Zhang Hao, not related, were the bronze medalists at worlds behind the two Russian pairs in 2005. They have become the top Chinese team after injuries to two-time world champions Shen Xue and Zhao Hongbo. Zhao tore an Achilles' tendon in August and just recently began doing triple jumps.

他们显然没有把P/T算在good teams里面,P/T一定要证明自己。

还讲到Totmianina有胃病的情况,现在仍然在节食中,她现在变得更瘦了。

chrison 发表于 2006-2-11 21:16:00 | 显示全部楼层

NBC最新的报道对S/Z给予了很高的评价,认为他们的感染力和观众缘都很好,甚至好过T/M。但是关键就是赵能否完成外点三周。

Considering that they are making their season debut in Torino, Shen and Zhao, the sentimental favorites, have looked remarkably polished at practices here. They're clearly still capable of captivating an audience, forging an emotional connection that seems to elude the more stoic Totmiyanina and Marinin. But the question is Zhao's ability to do the critical side-by-side triple jumps. He only started jumping again -- singles -- in early January, and it wasn't until recently that he began doing three-revolution jumps. He's been inconsistent on the triple toes since he arrived in Torino, landing some and falling on others, but observers note that he seems to be improving daily. Shen and Zhao will undoubtedly have the crowd on their side here, and if Zhao is able to do his jumps, they have the potential to contend for the gold medal and become one of the most compelling stories of the Games.

xujin0922 发表于 2006-2-11 21:18:00 | 显示全部楼层

我要紧张疯了,现在进行的冬季两项大热门排名靠后,估计得挂,希望是个好兆头,让双人滑最大的热门摔吧

chrison 发表于 2006-2-11 21:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
Inoue/Baldwin会使用他们的创新技术,抛Axel三周。
 楼主| sunshine 发表于 2006-2-11 21:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

[转贴]

赵宏博穿比赛服装训练 “姚家军”预演短节目
2008.SOHU.COM 2006年02月11日12:54 来源:东北网-黑龙江日报

当地时间10日上午,“姚家军”的三对双人滑选手进行了比赛前的最后一次冰上训练,赵宏博和佟健还不约而同地穿上了比赛服,作赛前适应性训练,同时为11日晚上的短节目比赛“彩排”。

佟健在训练后给本报记者发来手机短信介绍,这场训练他和赵宏博都穿上了正式比赛的服装,为11日晚的比赛“预热”。

“很有意思,我们三对选手在这场训练中的合乐练习顺序竟然与明天短节目比赛的出场先后顺序吻合,我和庞清在先,然后是宏博哥和小雪,张丹/张昊在最后。”因此,佟健和搭档庞清商量后决定,他们在这次合乐中不再分段做动作,尽量完成一整套短节目,就当作是赛前预演。结果,除了在整套动作中间部分的一个单人旋转动作上二人没有做,稍微调整了一下,其他动作全部做了,并且完成得也很好,令他俩感到很高兴。佟健说,这也让他们对短节目比赛有上佳的表现增加了很多信心。

申雪/赵宏博在随后的合乐练习中也完成得不错,“可惜的是,宏博哥在做后外点冰三周跳时失败了。”佟健说,不过他相信赵宏博在比赛时能够成功地完成这个难度动作,“宏博哥自从到了都灵后,状态越来越好,训练中他也一直表现得非常自信!”

当日下午,三对双人滑选手会进行陆地训练,“主要是跑步、把全身的肌肉拉伸一下,但运动量不会大。因为明天就要比赛了,需要保持充足的体力。”佟健说。

另外,三对选手将无缘参加开幕式了。佟健表示:“很遗憾,但为了多一点时间休息,以最好的状态参赛,我们只能坦然面对了。”

当地时间11日,组委会本来为中国的双人滑选手安排了一场赛前训练,但却是在早上六点。佟健告诉记者,他们已经决定不参加这场训练了。“时间太早了,睡眠不足对准备晚上的比赛很不利。因为我们必须在早上4点半就起床,然后等班车去冰场,抵达后还要做准备活动。所以我们不上这场冰了,晚上直接上场比赛。”

佟健最后说:“祝我们成功吧,也请为我们加油!我们一定会努力,决不让家乡和全国的冰迷们失望。”(生活报)

作者:周宁

-------------------------------------------------------------------

从佟建发来的报道来看,中国选手已经是胸有成竹了。希望大家能够像佟健最后说的那样,“祝我们成功吧,也请为我们加油”。让我们一起为中国队加油,相信他们会尽自己最大的努力的。

chrison 发表于 2006-2-11 21:25:00 | 显示全部楼层

现场训练的观察者也说,看S/Z合音乐练习中,赵的外点三周很少有成功的,我真为他捏把汗啊!

wlskvxy 发表于 2006-2-11 21:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
也许因为有伤不能硬撑,所以为了保护才摔也不是没有可能,到比赛的时候就硬撑了,会成功的
TinTin 发表于 2006-2-11 21:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
天啊~这个签位|||||||||||||有点汗~希望超完美发挥了!Baxia!!!
myroom0 发表于 2006-2-11 21:40:00 | 显示全部楼层

赵宏博千万不能摔啊,即便做两周也好啊,一摔节目内容分肯定下来到7.5左右,上不了8分了,那损失就更大了。

时间越来越近了,紧张!

adria 发表于 2006-2-11 21:42:00 | 显示全部楼层

想想98年的lulu..赛前训练时她的lutz不也有问题吗,但在比赛中一个都没事

我相信sz也会有完美的发挥,感染所有人..我会在电脑前给他们over standing

zz和pt也会很棒的,我相信

hkhk 发表于 2006-2-11 22:04:00 | 显示全部楼层

加油 会成功的

带点醉意的笑 发表于 2006-2-11 22:34:00 | 显示全部楼层

FSU中在现场观看练习的人发来最近两天的练习情况,Petrova&Tikhonov和SS看上去压力很大,不在状态:

Friday
Savchenko/Szolkowy
Not a good day. They struggled, looked upset, made many errors. It looked like the pressure, the lack of sleep and the nerves got to them. I felt really sorry for them.

Fitze/Rex
Just smiling all the time and so excited to be here and to be able to participate. Nice. They still have some problems because of Eva's injured hand, but they're trying their best. I was told that apparently one of the little bones in the hand is broken, but but the other seven bones can do the work and the main problem is the pain.

Volosozhar/Morozov
He is really incredible. Coming back in such a short time after breaking his ankle on Nov 21! He said that he never doubted he would be back in time. One month after the accident (and he had surgery) he was able to try out the ice and after January 1 is started regular practice and preparation. He says only the 3T gives him trouble. They didn't train much sbs jumps. I saw a gorgeous one armed lasso lift, and their twist rivals those of the Chinese.

Totmianina/Marinin
Didn't do so much, looked a bit tense. Seemed to focus on the "easier" elements.

Petrova/Tikhonov
She has problems with the sbs jumps. Her foot is still (or again) bothering her. It also affects the landing of the throws. :-( She said she feels ok, though.

Inoue/Baldwin
As reported earlier, they changed their SP content. I saw a nice throw triple Axel, but she also took a hard fall and popped it.

Shen/Zhao
Today was not as good as yesterday. He looked like he was in pain after a double Axel. I think I saw one good triple toe but also mistakes. They look cautious and abit slow in comparison to the other Chinese teams in their group.

(千万别影响他们的心情,坚信他们在正式比赛时一定能成功完成3toe!)

Zhang/Zhang
Solid and confident. But still so unpolished.

Saturday

Totmianina/Marinin
It was a regular practice, it looked like they tested all their elements. They also trained the triple Salchow a bit, although it's not in their SP.

Petrova/Tikhonov
She obviously was handicapped. I think I saw only double toes from her and she also had trouble landing the throw loop cleanly.

Obertas/Slavnov
Her triple toe seems to be better again! Overall they looked quite solid.

Inoue/Baldwin
at least one throw triple Axel. High risk maybe, but what do they have to lose?

Marcoux/Buntin
He fell on the sbs 3T in the run through.

Savchenko/Szolkowy
Fortunately, that was much better than yesterday. Beautiful sbs 3T in the run through and before. Also a very nice throw triple Salchow.

(谢天谢地!)

Chinese pairs I didn't see as they practiced at 6.30 (if they practiced, I don't even know!)

(按上面的新闻,我们应该是取消了早上的练习)

纳尼亚花蜜 发表于 2006-2-11 22:38:00 | 显示全部楼层
t/m不会真的上3s吧。我觉得他们会赌一赌
Fly_Away 发表于 2006-2-11 22:46:00 | 显示全部楼层

我比较看好庞佟诶,虽然现在很多报道都忽略了他们,但相对他们也就少了很多压力,放开去比很可能成为黑马

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表