pooool + 2 辛苦辛苦

查看全部评分

antony1986jl 发表于 2007-9-14 23:03:17 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢楼上的……
司机哥哥真的憔悴了……

看他的眼神中就和以前不一样了,我感觉有点绝望……

千万要挺住呀……
eric2000 发表于 2007-9-28 18:21:12 | 显示全部楼层
Bulgarian Skating Champ Staviiski : I Am Ready to Accept Any Sentence (我已准备接受任何判决)
26 September 2007, Wednesday

Bulgaria's ice-dancing champion Maxim Staviiski told reporters he is ready to accept any kind of sentence that could be imposed on him over causing the deadly crash, which killed one man last month. Photo by Yuliana Nikolova (Sofia Photo Agency)

Bulgaria's ice-dancing champion Maxim Staviiski told reporters on Wednesday he is ready to accept any kind of sentence that could be imposed on him over causing the deadly crash, which killed one man last month.

"I am very sorry about the accident. I do not wish even to my enemies to experience what I am going through now," Staviiski said before entering the building of the Regional Prosecutor's Office in the city of Burgas.

The skater added he is not allowed to give more details concerning the course of investigation.

"I do my best to help Manuela Gorsova, who is still in a coma, from the very first moment and I acquire information about her condition every day," Staviiski said in answer to questions concerning the 19-year-old girl, who has suffered the most serious injuries in the crash.

Maxim Staviiski has been officially charged with negligent manslaughter and causing aggravated bodily harm of a person, while under the influence of alcohol. The bill of indictment emphasizes that Maxim helped the victims after the crash.

On September 5 Maxim Staviiski, was granted a bail of BGN 2000. He was banned from leaving Bulgaria because of the grave crime that he committed.

Suspicions of a cover-up are surrounding the investigation into last month's crash on a bridge near the Black Sea city of Burgas that killed one man and injured another three.

The case was assigned not to one but to three prosecutors in a row and Staviiski was questioned for the first time a whole month after the deadly crash.

The crash, between skater's Hummer sport utility vehicle and two cars, occurred August 5 on a bridge near the Black Sea city of Burgas.
Staviiski veered into the opposite lane and bumped headlong into a Honda Civic with four people riding in it. The driver of the Honda Petar Petrov, 24, died in a hospital and one of his passengers - a 19-year-old Manuela Gorsova - was hospitalised in a coma.

The blood alcohol test has shown that Staviiski had 1.1 permilles of alcohol in his blood. The legal driving limit in Bulgaria is 0.5.
eric2000 发表于 2007-9-28 18:27:13 | 显示全部楼层
Bulgaria's World Champ Abena Denkova : I Thought People Would Lynch Us
28 September 2007, Friday

Albena Denkova and Maxim Staviiski have been known as one of the most harmonious couples both in world's sport and Bulgaria's high life. Photo by Nadya Kotseva (Sofia Photo Agency)

Albena Denkova, partner in life and on the ice rink of world ice dancing champion Maxim Staviiski, talked openly about their fears and hopes after the drunk driving crash that he triggered, killing one.

"During the first three weeks after the tragedy I thought people would take us to the center of the city and lynch us. When I did go out, however, I saw that many people sympathized with us and were even supporting us," Denkova said in an interview for private Nova TV channel.

"Many fans from all over the world support us. These are people, who sympathize with those hurt in the tragedy and realize that that could happen to anyone," she added.

Albena said she still has not recovered from the shock and find it very difficult to describe with words how she feels.

"These are very harsh times for both Maxim and me. I did not find the strength to leave our home for whole three weeks after the crash and even now Maxim goes out only when it is urgent."

"We have always been people with our feet firmly on the ground, but it is a cruel slap in the face that nobody has even expected," she said. "Our life turned upside down in one second, turning from a hero to a villain."

Albena expressed the hope that the tragedy will not spell the end of their career, but was positive she won't be back to the ice rink alone.

The drunk driving crash, between Staviiski's Hummer sport utility vehicle and another two carts, occurred late on August 5 on a bridge near the Black Sea city of Burgas.

Staviiski veered into the opposite lane and bumped headlong into a Honda Civic with four people riding in it. The driver of the Honda died in a hospital, while his passenger - a woman - was hospitalised in a coma.

The blood alcohol test has shown that Staviiski had 1.1 permilles of alcohol in his blood. The legal driving limit in Bulgaria is 0.5.

If found guilty, Maxim faces up to ten years behind bars.

Albena and Maxim defended their world title in Tokyo in March
留住最后的舞 发表于 2007-9-28 19:30:05 | 显示全部楼层
我快崩溃了……越等越心慌
花与爱丽丝 发表于 2007-9-30 19:43:10 | 显示全部楼层
我也是,~~~怎么办呢,怎么会出这种事情
落花胡同 发表于 2007-9-30 20:19:59 | 显示全部楼层
那最后究竟怎么样了呀?
昀灿 发表于 2007-11-7 18:31:01 | 显示全部楼层
fsu上有一个专帖讨论http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=52912&page=9  老实说,我看得不大明白,稍微写一点比较确定的吧。
10月18日,他们公开会见了媒体,解答了一些问题,英文报道http://sofiaecho.com/article/confessions-of-a-bulgarian-champion/id_25752/catid_34
从报道里看,司机gg时发生的事还是挺沉痛的
不知道怎么说,发生了这种事真是……唉……
另外一个消息,据报道他被禁止离开保加利亚(但是从最近发生的事来看,貌似也不一定);娃姐姐将独自参加Ice Age show的表演(据说是因为他髌骨有伤?)

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
franzlfan + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

陆屿 发表于 2007-11-24 18:53:41 | 显示全部楼层
最新消息:
11月16日,斯塔维斯基度过了自己的三十岁生日。

11月20日,也就是本周二,检控方正式对其提起指控,并且驳回了斯塔维斯基提出的庭外和解的请求。检控官Svetlozar Kostov称其可能面临三至十年的监禁。截止目前,斯塔维斯基尚未遭到拘禁。

目前,本案中一名年仅十八的受害者仍处于重伤昏迷之中。。。

——编译自CBC

caran 发表于 2007-11-29 21:41:33 | 显示全部楼层
更新一下消息, 据说那女孩儿醒了.

就不能快点出结果么!
丽丽熊 发表于 2007-11-29 23:59:03 | 显示全部楼层
恩,最新消息是那个女孩在昏迷3个月又22天后,终于苏醒了。
现在她可以自主呼吸了,但是还没有完全恢复知觉。下一步就是复健了,希望一切顺利!!祈祷ing!!!

新闻地址:http://international.ibox.bg/news/id_768701962
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表