[讨论] 亚古丁正式宣布退出业余赛场

[复制链接]
嘟嘟 发表于 2003-11-6 21:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
最初,我对花样滑冰这个项目一直不是很了解,只知道小关和陈露,其它的一概不知,一般也很少看这一类的比赛;但是,在一个很偶然的时候,我看到了yagudin的表演,我深深被他的表演所吸引,从此,我对花样滑冰产生了浓厚的兴趣,更希望经常能看见yugudin的身影;可是,他在这个时候退役.我不知道还能不能再看见他表演的节目.但我依然希望奇迹会出现,他能顽强的战胜困难,在2006年奥运会的赛场上,给我们意外的惊喜.
立羽 发表于 2003-11-7 21:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
可要注意的是,小普和小熊成名的时间很近,所以很多人都忽略了小普其实是比小熊小两岁的,二十岁的男孩和二十二岁的男孩也许差不了多少,但十六岁的男孩和十八岁的男孩在身体和思想上的差别却是比较大。

这点我好像过去没注意过,有点道理,嗯。
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2003-11-7 23:50:00 | 显示全部楼层
小熊最新日记
http://skatinginc.com/default.asp?pg=os&sp=/Yagudin

Date: 11/6/2003 Subject: Life is Great!  

It has been a while since I last updated my journal and so many things have happened to me since! This summer I had the opportunity to experience many interesting things other than figure skating. I was invited to the 2003 MTV Video Music Awards which took place on August 28 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City. One producer came up to me and said that he had a very interesting project for me to participate in. It would be a combination of movies, music and skating. I am really interested in the possibilities that may arise from this. During the US Open tennis championship, I was invited by the President of the United States Tennis Association, Alan Schwartz to attend some matches. This was my first time at the US Open and I really enjoyed it. I met a lot of great tennis players and saw some exciting matches. Over the summer, I also helped Tatiana coach Andrei Gryazev and some of her other skaters. Accompanying Andrei to the Junior Grand Prix events in Bulgaria and Slovakia was a big honor and responsibility for me. I was very nervous to be there and I would prefer to skate myself rather than being a coach. Now I really understand how Tatiana has felt over the years when she was standing at the boards while I was skating. Andrei did very well and I was very happy for him. I am sure I will continue with coaching in the future because I feel I have so much to give to the younger skaters. After that, I continued my preparation for the coming season and I worked on my three new programs which I think are very interesting and different. Stars on Ice rehearsals were approaching and I was working really hard. I went for a tour in Japan where I participated in shows and as always, I enjoyed very much the country and the public over there! I am planning on coming back to Japan in the end of December and I am looking forward to it. While in Japan, I learned that the Russian Figure Skating Federation withdrew me from the Grand Prix events although I was planning on participating in them. That brought me to think about my future skating career and what I really want to do with the sport. I have thought about it in the past also and I was thinking "what do I really want to achieve in participating in eligible skating?" I won four World championships and an Olympic gold and my skating life has been the same since I was a kid. It is the same training everyday, the same competitions every year and it struck me, whether I wanted to go the same road year after year...whether I wanted to conquer the same mountains year after year...or if I wanted to try something else. I came to a decision to quit eligible skating and start a new page in my skating career. This was a spontaneous decision. I approached the ISU and Skate Canada and asked them to allow me to announce this after the Skate Canada exhibition was over. My request was satisfied and I went to Canada. IT WAS AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE. When I was going to Canada I felt even more nervous when I was going to the Olympics. While I was sitting and watching the men's free program and I saw the guys skating, it came to my mind again "Am I doing the right thing?" Then I thought it over again and I was absolutely sure. The ceremony was very emotional and solemn. I was standing next to Tatiana when the announcer was reading the list of my achievement and I could hardly hold my tears. When they played video clips from my skating career, I could hardly hold in my emotions and tears started falling from my eyes. When I took the ice to address the public, I could hardly speak and control myself. I thanked the people for all their support and help over the years and I told them I would be on the ice for many years to come and I will always try to bring joy and happiness to them with my skating. I then skated two numbers and it was very difficult. I could hardly feel my legs and catch my breath because the tears were still stuck inside my throat. The next morning I left for Phila
Alexeifan 发表于 2003-11-8 12:07:00 | 显示全部楼层
Hi, Everyone:

Just found out this site and this thread is all about Alexei!  Very exciting!  I have been watching Alexei''s skating for five years and I went to his training site lately at Simsbury to see his new programs: Feelings and Memorial. I also feel very sad about his retirement from eligible skating but he will be around. He is not gone yet! There are websites following his every steps and smiles.  There are reports about Stars On Ice show that he headlines for five months starting December 2003 until April 2004. You can go to :

http://pub76.ezboard.com/falexeidiscussiongroupdiscussionsonalexei.showMessage?topicID=6093.topic

You will read the most recent reports about the show preparation and their rehearsal.  Obviously Alexei is working very hard with other famous skaters, and having a lot of fun too! Hope you guys enjoy these readings!  

Anyway, I am so glad I have found you guys to enjoy skating together!

Alexeifan [em26]

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-11-10 8:23:00编辑过]

楼主| alexes 发表于 2003-11-8 12:53:00 | 显示全部楼层
Alexeifan ,welcome to this forum !
你能看到中文吗?我英文不好,看看还凑合,写就很糟糕了。我经常去Laurie 的Discussion Group看的。
yu23 发表于 2003-11-8 20:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
不好意思,我也并不是针对小熊啦。小熊也真的是一个很棒的花样滑运动员。我不知道加拿大站对小熊有如此大的意义{正如麦迪迅花园广场对于乔丹}。
可我是因为小猫才狂恋上了花样滑,当然对他偏爱多多。请大家见谅!

yu23 发表于 2003-11-8 21:53:00 | 显示全部楼层
alexes
参加哪站比赛是怎么决定的?
之前听解说不是说前6名是抽签决定的吗?怎么小猫和小熊都是选那几站?
风铃 发表于 2003-11-9 00:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
从艺术表现力和步法来说,亚古丁比普鲁申科要好,从跳跃难度上,普鲁申科要好,从整体看,还是亚古丁好,普鲁申科的编排太差,而且差距越来越大,米申好象觉得只要技术动作做完就行
立羽 发表于 2003-11-9 11:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
虽然不愿承认,但基本同意。米申很老顽固的,他老是把徒弟当成自己的私有财产,索科洛娃就受不了他这点走了,但是zhenya太依赖他,从没想过要离开。
dy 发表于 2003-11-9 20:06:00 | 显示全部楼层
昨天去首体看比赛,男单自由滑时,高菘的伴奏音乐也是《铁面人》,耳边听着那熟悉的音乐,眼前出现的却是小熊的身影……真是欲哭无泪,我真切体会到了,伤心是一种说不出的痛!
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2003-11-9 21:44:00 | 显示全部楼层
是啊,我们看的时候脑子里想的也是小熊..............
Alexeifan 发表于 2003-11-10 02:24:00 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢版主欢迎我! 我能看到中文,没有问题.只是我中文打字太慢,自己都受不了那个慢速度,英文就快一点.很不好意思,没有故意炫耀的意思.真的很高兴发现这个网站,您又管理的这么好.又提供很多录像,不容易.大家都很推崇您.

我住在美国费城,很欣赏Alexei,很赞同您的分析.有时也会在Laurie的版上发表意见. 用户名是chinchin2002.本来我们有好几人想来首体看中国杯.因为早知道Alexei决定不来,就都放弃了.以后,我们可以和你直接联系吗?

Alexeifan
gtxys 发表于 2003-11-10 10:40:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用dy在2003-11-9 20:06:03的发言:
昨天去首体看比赛,男单自由滑时,高菘的伴奏音乐也是《铁面人》,耳边听着那熟悉的音乐,眼前出现的却是小熊的身影……真是欲哭无泪,我真切体会到了,伤心是一种说不出的痛!

那我又异类了!我眼前出现的是98年本田的影子,那年他的长节目用的也是这个节目,但是当时的编排比02年小熊那套差远了!上次考级时高崧滑这套节目的时候,我有一种扔eggs的冲动!
大家别说了,小熊走就够伤心了,我们应该期盼他在职业生涯里有更加杰出的表现![em26]
鱼类 发表于 2003-11-10 14:28:00 | 显示全部楼层
今天看了小熊在加拿大farewell的视频,看到小熊和Tarasova落泪的镜头,心里真是难受极了......等我把全部视频下载完后就提供给大家。
yiyi0380 发表于 2003-11-10 17:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
小熊的告别赛,太让人感动了555555555!

Tarasova用含泪的眼睛注视着小熊,对她教练生涯来说,小熊的出现就如同她对小熊的生活所产生的影响一样,具有非凡的意义吧。

admin,太谢谢你了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表