[讨论] 亚古丁正式宣布退出业余赛场

[复制链接]
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2003-11-10 18:47:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用Alexeifan在2003-11-10 2:24:34的发言:
谢谢版主欢迎我! 我能看到中文,没有问题.只是我中文打字太慢,自己都受不了那个慢速度,英文就快一点.很不好意思,没有故意炫耀的意思.真的很高兴发现这个网站,您又管理的这么好.又提供很多录像,不容易.大家都很推崇您.

我住在美国费城,很欣赏Alexei,很赞同您的分析.有时也会在Laurie的版上发表意见. 用户名是chinchin2002.本来我们有好几人想来首体看中国杯.因为早知道Alexei决定不来,就都放弃了.以后,我们可以和你直接联系吗?

Alexeifan

Alexeifan

这个论坛是大家努力的结果,其实你用英文发也可以啊,大家多数都是看英文没有问题的。但写就比较困难了。

我经常去Laurie的版看帖子,但因为自己写不好,所以就不怎么发言。我是Bluecyn。
以后你们来北京就找我联系好了!

figuresk8er 发表于 2003-11-10 20:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
看完Alexei Skate Canada的告别业余赛场的表演有忍不住哭了。
没有他的男子花样滑冰真是逊色不少。

我也经常去AYDG,去Tape Trading&Round Robins一栏比较多一些。我是figuresk8er1988. 我以前经常参加RR,加上我自己录的比赛,基本上得到了Alexei的全部比赛录象带。准备这周末重新看一些节目,尤其是他2001/2002赛季最辉煌的时刻。

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-11-10 20:13:51编辑过]

Alexeifan 发表于 2003-11-11 14:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

谢谢两位版主欢迎我,受宠若惊啊! 还是国人热情.都是Alexei迷,心情是相通的.谢谢版主愿意让我直接和你联络.这样的机会以后会很多.先谢谢啦.

知道两位版主经常访问AYDG,太好了,让我们多联系多交流. 好象有位版主在加拿大,你很幸运啊,能在电视上看到Alexei的表演. 我在美国电视上还未看到.我和其他人一样很希望得到Alexei告别会的视频.

我11月4日在费城看了Kristy Yamaguchi主持的滑冰表演,Alexei表演了Feelings. 太精彩了,很感人肺腑,他的表演境界和才能无人能及,感染力极强,令人落泪.又恰到好处,不过分渲染.希望我们有更多的机会看他演出.我本人更喜欢Feelings,多过Memorial. Memorial is very dramatic, very Alexei, I like it very much. Feelings is subtal and gental, touches my heart. It makes me feel that he is sharing something very private with us. We can feel his emotion through every note of music, his every move and drops of hands...

Alexeifan
yu23 发表于 2003-11-11 15:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
你们怎么看的到?
加拿大站的表演没播啊?
suzanne 发表于 2003-11-11 15:29:00 | 显示全部楼层
寻访经典已经提供下载了。
我也很喜欢Feeling这个节目,本来还希望在北京看到小熊的现场表演呢。而且我觉得小熊这个节目的艺术分就是根据新规则也可以打到90分。Memorial,对于我来说它是一段经典的音乐,98年的G/P,现在的小熊........小熊的这个节目我也很喜欢。
两个节目,我分不出哪个更好一点了。

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-11-12 22:50:13编辑过]

嘟嘟 发表于 2003-11-11 17:34:00 | 显示全部楼层
我想问一下两位版主,我们大家都这么喜欢Alexei  Yagudin,现在他退出了业余赛场,我们以后还能不能像以前那样欣赏他那精彩的视频,如果谁有他的节目,不一定非要是比赛的,能不能制作成一些视频供我们大家一起来下载,我相信大家一定会非常高兴的.这也是对他的一种怀念吧,希望他不要一下子从我们的视线中消失,毕竟他是这么优秀.这么的出色.
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2003-11-11 19:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
只要论坛能找到小熊的节目,一定会提供给大家的。
当知道小熊用Feelings的时候,就很期待。本来有可能在北京看到他的比赛的,但生活中的事情不可能事事如愿.........
虽然这是无法弥补的遗憾..........
我也是昨天用猫啃了3个钟头下了Memorial

Alexeifan,不要那么客气,就叫我的网名好了!

心潮澎湃 发表于 2003-11-11 21:09:00 | 显示全部楼层
看了小熊在加拿大的告别赛真的很感动,表演的是那么的激情。看的我的心都凉凉的,很不好受,祝福他以后的路平坦顺利。为什么选择加拿大站告别啊!怎么不在俄罗斯自己的祖国谢幕啊!
suzanne 发表于 2003-11-11 21:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
如果在俄罗斯谢幕,场面可能就更让人难受了。刚看完Memorial,心情真的很复杂,只能说小熊今年的两个节目都很出色,难分高下。
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2003-11-11 23:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
小熊对未来的打算
http://www.ctnow.com/sports/hc-yagudin1111.artnov11,1,1010705.story
[B]Yagudin Discovering New World As Coach[/B]
November 11, 2003
By TOMMY HINE, Courant Staff Writer

SIMSBURY -- The two skaters had the ice to themselves, and their practice sessions were strangely symbolic.

Andrei Griazev, a young Russian with a promising future, jumped with the spring of a colt.

Beside him, four-time world champion Alexei Yagudin, limited by a sore hip, practiced an exhibition program with almost no jumps at all.

But there was even more to the irony.

Yagudin is Griazev's newest coach.

Coaching has always been part of Yagudin's grand plan. The hip injury that shadowed him for a year has pushed him out of competitive skating and into coaching sooner than expected. Already, the reigning Olympic champion has discovered a whole new world.

"After two competitions with Andrei, I know what Tatiana Tarasova went through with me," Yagudin said. "When she used to scream at me, I'd think, `Why is she yelling at me? I'm trying to jump. I'm trying to skate my best.'

"As a coach, you can almost never be completely happy at practice. You know what you want your student to do but you can't got out there and do it for him."

Yagudin will still skate the Stars on Ice tour, but he announced last week his competitive days are done.

"I have a new long program, and I wanted to do worlds again, skate the full Stars on Ice tour and get ready for the Olympics," said Yagudin, 23.

"I really wanted to compete there again. Now, I know I can't. But I know where my new directions are."

Yagudin's eyes say he already misses competing. The sparkle is gone, smiles are rare and there is concern on his face. Yagudin's hip injury and his arrest Aug. 31 on a drunken driving charge have weighed on him heavily.

Under advice from his agent and attorney, Yagudin won't comment on his arrest until after his next court appearance Nov. 20. He has applied for an alcohol education program that would clear his record and he addressed his case in a statement.

"I am appreciative to the court for its offer to me to apply for this education program," Yagudin said. "I know I can benefit from it and look forward to using what I learn in the future."

Yagudin had hoped to skate in the International Figure Skating Classic last month in New York but withdrew because of the hip injury. "I wasn't 100 percent," he said. "I didn't want to go there and lose."

He had to withdraw from Skate America and Skate Canada as well, but made a special appearance Nov. 2 in Toronto after announcing his retirement.

Before Yagudin skated his exhibition program and an encore, he addressed the crowd.

"I am not saying goodbye," Yagudin said. "I am just closing one page and opening a new one. I am still here. You'd have to kill me to make me stop skating."

It was an emotional performance without judges and scores.

"I'm really going to miss eligible skating," Yagudin said. "I tried not to cry, but I'm happy about what I am doing now, what I am going to do. I was as nervous today as I was at the Olympics.

"It's not as if I'm going into darkness. I really know what I am doing. I have a lot of plans. There are so many things I have to learn."

Arthroscopic surgery earlier this year temporarily relieved the inflammation and fluid buildup in his hip, but two months of off-ice rehab didn't eliminate the pain. Yagudin probably faces hip replacement in the future.

"Sometimes it hurts. Sometimes it doesn't," he said. "I have trouble with my loop and triple axels. It's a little sore but so much better than when I first started skating again in July."

When Yagudin returned to the International Skating Center after two months of rehab in Russia, he talked to Tarasova about helping her coach. "One day, she asked me if I wanted to go with Andrei to Junior Grand Prix competitions in Slovakia and Bulgaria," Yagudin said. "I wanted to go because I will be coaching in the future for sure. I'm so fortunate to have Tatiana next to me while I lear
嘟嘟 发表于 2003-11-13 14:45:00 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢alexes的回复,我最近一直比较忙,今天下午才看到Yagudin的告别演出,真的非常激动,他的状态还保持的很好,这么早就退役了,是有点可惜;但是离2006届奥运会还有比较长的一段时间,你认为他通过这一,两年的时间治疗和休息,能不能再从返赛场,奇迹会不会出现呢?请alexes帮我分析一下,好吗?
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2003-11-13 21:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
嘟嘟,我想你没有看到我贴在前面的Yagudin个人网站上的最新日记。
如果你看了就知道,小熊决定退役不完全是因为伤病,而是还有其他方面的原因...........
While in Japan, I learned that the Russian Figure Skating Federation withdrew me from the Grand Prix events although I was planning on participating in them. That brought me to think about my future skating career and what I really want to do with the sport. I have thought about it in the past also and I was thinking "what do I really want to achieve in participating in eligible skating?" I won four World championships and an Olympic gold and my skating life has been the same since I was a kid. It is the same training everyday, the same competitions every year and it struck me, whether I wanted to go the same road year after year...whether I wanted to conquer the same mountains year after year...or if I wanted to try something else. I came to a decision to quit eligible skating and start a new page in my skating career. This was a spontaneous decision.
就目前来说虽然他宣布退役,但理论上并没有完全丧失业余身份,但是如果他参加一些职业比赛的话,那恐怕ISU回取消他的业余身份。
虽然他离开业余比赛很另我们难过,不过既然小熊决定开始新的生活,那我们就为他祝福,祝他的教练生涯象Tarasova那样成功吧!

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-11-14 0:01:00编辑过]

Alexeifan 发表于 2003-11-14 10:36:00 | 显示全部楼层
我也是道听途说,和你们分享一下:

其实Alexei也是没有办法才宣布退出业余比赛. 他的伤势不容许他再进行高强度的训练.如果再连续准备业余比赛的话,不用几年他就需要移植人工壂部,会很快缩短他的体育寿命,会很快结束滑冰生涯,那时才惨呢. 他现在的决定是对的,这样一来可以疗伤,延长体育寿命,二来可以进行表演,发挥他的才能,为职业比赛增色,又可赚钱养家,负担母亲和老奶奶.只要不过分地损伤壂部,他还可以继续表演,他现在的状态还是很好的, 我十月份在他的训练场地Simsbury观看了他的两场表演,Feelings, Memorial and Racing,两天内连着每天表演三个节目,都精彩及了,每场他都有做5至6个三转跳,质量都不错,比在SC告别表演更好,更投入,动作更精确和联惯. SC告别表演其实不是太好,因为当时他太激动了,止不住流泪,可能一是感动,二是伤心啦,从此不能再做强度最高的业余比赛了,其实他的竞争性是很强的,可惜现在力不从心.没有一个好的身体,什么也做不了.

他现在还是很快乐的,看来决心已下,看上去他是要好好享受人生,享受滑冰带给他的快乐. 最新的消息是,他很喜欢Stars on Ice的排演,每天都很开心. 他是一个很有自豪感的人,很好强的,他一定会保持他的竞技状态,他会以奥运会冠军的标准要求自己的,这点上,俄国人和我们中国人很像啦. 每场表演赛他都会尽全力的,这也是为什么我们大家都喜欢他的原因.11月4日在费城的表演,他的三转跳都很完满,不需要赛后加跳,我们都可惜不能看他多跳几次,虽然现在他能做的只是triple toe,因为受伤的原故.他的表演仍然都非常流畅感人,冠军风采依在.我也很为他可惜. 只要他快乐,能够长久地多为我们表现他的天赋,我就很快乐了.

听说最近他已购地准备盖房,他现在住在康州Avon.很有落地生根的打算.

Alexeifan

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-11-14 11:30:51编辑过]

楼主| alexes 发表于 2003-11-15 20:52:00 | 显示全部楼层
Alexeifan,谢谢你的消息!
我觉得只要Alexei快乐,大家就会为他高兴的!
去年听说他受伤以后,我就决定无论他将来做出什么选择,我还会象以前那样支持他!
只是特别希望,以后如果有可能他会到北京来表演,虽然他不能恢复到以前的技术水准,但他在冰场上给我们莫大的艺术享受恐怕现在没有多少人能做到。

[此贴子已经被作者于2003-11-15 20:57:03编辑过]

嘟嘟 发表于 2003-11-17 12:47:00 | 显示全部楼层
alexes,自从家里装了电信局的网络快车,上网的时候经常会死机,断线.....我以前经常上的网站,现在却时常上不去;你回应的帖子我也是今天才看到,我是用金山快译翻译看的,由于自己英语基础比较差,很多地方都看不懂,不过大概意思知道了.现在,我只想说:无论他将来做出什么决定,我们还会象以前那样支持他!虽然希望是美好的,但和现实一比总是有差距;最后,我们祝福他永远做个快乐的人,永远都开开心心的.

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表