[讨论] 亚古丁正式宣布退出业余赛场

[复制链接]
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2003-12-19 19:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
前一段时间咱们论坛也提供过的。珊瑚你是不是错过了,没有下载啊?问问admin能不能再提供一次?
小熊的英文确实说得不错了,Tarasova的其他学生中我听过Kulik、Grishuk、Platov的,都还不错,Grishuk说话确实有点“娇滴滴”的,Tarasova本人的英文俄罗斯口音很重,说的也比较慢,可能老一代人学语言还是不如年轻人容易,所以有时候老太太有时候对Cohen就说俄语。
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2003-12-19 21:50:00 | 显示全部楼层
小熊已经在法国训练Brian Joubert近一周了,周末他也将站在档板后面看Brian的比赛。
详情点击下面的Brian的采访
http://pub76.ezboard.com/falexeidiscussiongroupdiscussionsonalexei.showMessage?topicID=6220.topic
还有三篇:
http://pub76.ezboard.com/falexeidiscussiongroupdiscussionsonalexei.showMessage?topicID=6209.topic
根据上面的消息,小熊很有可能在明年世锦赛上,出现在挡板后面和KISS CRY区
[em12]
[此贴子已经被作者于2003-12-20 9:46:19编辑过]

草珊瑚 发表于 2003-12-20 23:26:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用alexes在2003-12-19 19:23:40的发言:
前一段时间咱们论坛也提供过的。珊瑚你是不是错过了,没有下载啊?问问admin能不能再提供一次?

5555……我肯定是在学校里的时候错过了……

明年还能看到小熊啊~[em12]太好了!!!
Yvonne 发表于 2003-12-21 20:21:00 | 显示全部楼层
草珊瑚,你到rinkside里去,有这录象的人很多。
蛮煽情的,有不少人都掉眼泪了。
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2004-3-18 21:04:00 | 显示全部楼层
今天是什么日子?
3月18日
小熊24岁了!
生日快乐,Alexei!!!
希望能在世界锦标赛的档板后面、kiss cry区看见Alexei!!!
eric2000 发表于 2004-3-18 21:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
alexes一说,我就看了看墙上的挂历,果真是他的生日。
dy 发表于 2004-3-18 21:57:00 | 显示全部楼层
小熊生日快乐!!!!!!!![em20][em20]
当当 发表于 2004-7-31 19:30:00 | 显示全部楼层
这个。。。斑斑大人,偶不是故意翻古董贴的哈。。。就是想知道Memorial这段节目的选曲出处,希望有人解惑,谢谢:)
eric2000 发表于 2004-7-31 19:55:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用当当在2004-7-31 19:30:35的发言:
这个。。。斑斑大人,偶不是故意翻古董贴的哈。。。就是想知道Memorial这段节目的选曲出处,希望有人解惑,谢谢:)

http://www.chinaice.org/2635/dispbbs.asp?boardid=411&id=970
花样王子 发表于 2004-7-31 20:37:00 | 显示全部楼层
看了今年的世锦赛,我觉得男单已进入了全新的时代,小熊这时候退出是急流永退.非常理解.
princess 发表于 2004-8-6 11:44:00 | 显示全部楼层
本想再新开个主题,还是算了
昨天看到ALEXEIFAN.COM里的FACT提到
As an exhibition program, Alexei would perform Gladiator with fake knives. One night, he forgot to pack his fake knives and ended up having to use real, very sharp chef knives.
有人知道这是哪次表演吗,有视频吗?好想看看。

NovemberRain 发表于 2004-8-11 10:51:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用princess在2004-8-6 11:44:10的发言:
本想再新开个主题,还是算了
昨天看到ALEXEIFAN.COM里的FACT提到
As an exhibition program, Alexei would perform Gladiator with fake knives. One night, he forgot to pack his fake knives and ended up having to use real, very sharp chef knives.
有人知道这是哪次表演吗,有视频吗?好想看看。

呵呵,我也想知道是哪次~
不过也够奇怪的,他身边这么巧有真刀?
 楼主| alexes 发表于 2004-9-23 23:10:00 | 显示全部楼层
一篇关于小熊的文章,谈到他退役、做教练和盖房子的事情
转自http://www.thetelegram.com/news.aspx?storyID=21782
Thursday, September 23, 2004
Just an average working star   
By ROSIE GILLINGHAM, The Telegram  

Olympic gold medallist and world champion Alexei Yagudin is skating with the Ice Galaxie II Tour, which will be at Mile One Stadium in St. John’s Oct. 2. (Photo: By The Canadian Press)

His career record is as long and as impressive as that of any athlete in any sport in the world.
An Olympic gold medal, four world championships, three European titles and a world professional crown.

At 24, it seems Alexei Yagudin has done it all.

But there is one thing the figure skater wouldn’t mind trying.

“Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a cab driver,’’ he said via cellphone from his home in Simsbury, Conn.

The Russian star then admitted doesn’t really have ambitions of driving a taxi, but says he has often wondered about what it would be like to have another career.

“I think whatever you do (for a living), you sometimes get tired of it,’’ said Yagudin, who laced up his first pair of skates in his hometown of St. Petersburg at age four and begin competing internationally in 1994.

Yagudin turned professional last year and these days is skating with the Ice Galaxie II Tour, which will be at Mile One Stadium in St. John’s Oct. 2.

While he loves what he’s doing, some days he’s more enthiastic than others

“It’s hard going to the rink to skate on frozen water every single day,’’ said Yagudin, who in 2002, performed over 100 times in Canada and the United States. “But you have to do what you do best in life. And I skate. That’s what I do best.’’

There’s no denying that.

Yagudin, who, at the Olympics in 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake, was the first man to receive more than one perfect mark —earning four 6.0s, — is the first man in the history of the sport to claim the triple crown of figure skating by winning the European, Grand Prix and world titles all in one season. He is also the only skater to win all the major competitions in one season: European, Grand Prix, worlds and Olympics.

The 1996 world junior champion and only male amateur skater to win the world professional title (in 1999), Yagudin changed the history of sport again at the 2002 world championship in Nagano, when he became the first skater to receive six perfect 6.0s for the short program, including first ever perfect mark for required elements.

In November, 2003, at an emotional ceremony at Skate Canada in Vancouver, Yagudin announced his retirement from eligible skating and officially turned pro.

“For the first few months, it was tough.’’ said Yagudin, at the age of 18, became the first Russian man to win a world championship and second youngest world champion in history. “But I’ve done all I could do and I don’t have any regrets.’’

However, it was a difficult adjustment for someone used to following a vigorous training and competition schedule.

“I suddenly had all this free time on my hands,’’ said Yagudin, who will perform in 16 shows in the U.S. and 12 in Canada this season. “I went from having nothing but skating on my mind to having all this down time.’’

As a result, Yagudin has been able to undertake other activities he hadn’t otherwise been able to over the years.

“I cook and I work around the house a lot. You know, your human average life,’’ he said. “I love my life now. It’s much less stressful and I’ve grown as a person and matured a lot.’’

Something else he’s venturing into is coaching.

Having competed under the guidance of Tatiana Tarasova since 1998, Yagudin is now working beside the Russian world-renowned coach, helping promising stars like Brian Joubert, France’s two-time national champion.

“It’s a difficult job,’’ said Yagudin, who describes himself as a tough, yet understanding coach. “When you skate for yourself, you’re in complete control, but watching a student perform is stressful.’’

His professional touring sc
margaret 发表于 2004-9-26 10:23:00 | 显示全部楼层
昨晚做了一个极其恐怖的噩梦:小熊出车祸了。醒来才知道是做梦,出了一身冷汗。
Sisi 发表于 2004-11-8 18:44:00 | 显示全部楼层
我也经常梦到小熊哦,看到这帖子,又惹我哭了。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表