[讨论] Totmianina要跟她的教练结婚了!!!

[复制链接]
Yvonne 发表于 2006-4-2 16:19:00 | 显示全部楼层

来自FSU的翻译:

Figure skater Tatiana Totmianina, who won the Olympic Games in Turin in pair skating with her partner Maxim Marinin, doesn’t lose time after she left amateur skating. The 24-year-old champion decided to marry her coach, 47-year-old Oleg Vasiliev. Vasiliev was an idol for Tatiana since her early childhood. She always was rooting for him. According to Totmianina, she first saw Oleg on television when he performed at the Olympic Games in Sarajevo in 1984 in pairs with Elena Valova, the newspaper “Zhizn” (Life) reports. Then, when Totmianina grew up, fate led to the fact that Vasiliev became her coach. In truth, the young skater hid her feelings toward him – until the point when he admitted to his love. The turning point in their relationship was the tragic moment in Tatiana’s sports life when Maxim Marinin couldn’t hold her in a lift, she fell on the ice and was severely injured. “Thanks to Oleg I came back from the other side”, Tatiana admits. “Oleg was always there for me and confirmed that I’m strong that I not only can skate again but also win the Olympic gold medal. As you can see, he was right!”

“All young girls are always in love with their coach”, Tatiana says. “I’m not the first and not the last one. Oleg Kimovitch (that’s his patronym) is now 47 years old, but you’d never give him this age. He is young in his soul and body! He is already divorced twice, now he is educating his daughter Katia. We have tried to hide our relationship for a long time”, says Tania. “But, as I can see, it doesn’t make much sense. We decided to go on holiday in August, for a whole month, to relax, to understand our hearts and to plan the wedding. Finally I’ll change my name, because the show hosts and announcers at competitions are always complaining – to pronounce mine (family name) is difficult for them.”
Tatiana’s partner, Maxim Marinin, already wished the soon to be married couple good luck and said that Vasiliev courted his chosen one in a very nice way. “He is courting Tania nicely”, the skater says. “With flowers, help in everything. Tania’s mother likes Oleg a lot. He is always there and calls the Totmianina’s kitchen the best. Concerning the wedding, I’m asking them myself just for fun. But both are silent as fish. They are preparing a surprise for everyone.”

简单地翻译一下:

24岁的Totmianina和47岁的Vasiliev要结婚了。

Totmianina从小就崇拜Vasiliev,她第一次知道他是在84年的撒拉热窝冬奥会时,那时候vasiliev和valova搭档。命运安排,t成了v的学生,但是t小姑娘一直把感情埋在心里。事情的转折点是那次大奖赛分站,t头朝下摔成重伤,v终于表白了。

t说,很多女孩子都会爱上他们的教练。t还说,v虽然已经47岁了,但他的身体和精神都很年轻。v已经离过两次婚了,现在带着他的女儿katia。t说,长久以来她都没公开和v的关系,但两人感情很好,他们一同旅行,彼此相知,还共同筹划婚礼。结婚后,t会改名,随夫姓。在国际大赛中人们都抱怨totmianina这个姓太难读。

对此,marinin表示了祝福。

t的母亲非常喜欢v。谈到婚礼,他们说他们都是很低调的人,但他们都准备给方一个惊喜。

ps:Weir小孩,你准备送什么礼?

loooop 发表于 2006-4-2 16:32:00 | 显示全部楼层
Tatiana Vasilieva,saddam will bless you and your man......
纳尼亚花蜜 发表于 2006-4-2 16:42:00 | 显示全部楼层
vasiliev这个姓也不好记啊……
belle 发表于 2006-4-2 17:58:00 | 显示全部楼层
what a shocking news! hard to believe, but well..
落花降舞 发表于 2006-4-2 18:31:00 | 显示全部楼层
So long as does not want to come out the disgraced love to do does goes!
xujin0922 发表于 2006-4-2 18:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
我英语不是很好,楼上的什么意思?
陆屿 发表于 2006-4-2 19:14:00 | 显示全部楼层

不知托母是护短还是也不了解自己的女儿和女婿,他俩还是低调之人?[em38]

阿托还能做好菜,难以置信,喂猪都嫌咯牙。

[em37]
loooop 发表于 2006-4-2 19:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
哎呀呀,突然对T巫婆圣母婚后的“水桶”形象充满期待......
清清山泉 发表于 2006-4-2 19:22:00 | 显示全部楼层
以下是引用adria在2006-3-30 20:10:34的发言:

V还是和T在一起的好..否则T跟了谁就等于害了谁..V也一样..他们两个在一起最般配了,半斤八两,估计谁都不吃亏啊~

太同意这位朋友的观点啦,他们的结合让这个世界上的一个无辜的好男人和一个无辜的好女人免受伤害啊,好事,好事!

marinin可千万别为此伤心,这是老天给他一个逃离后半生苦难的机会!在大街上随便找一个女孩都比T强!

graceyu5230 发表于 2006-4-3 11:46:00 | 显示全部楼层

呵呵,真是有史以来大家意见最统一的一次回帖了,不过这两个人就别在荼毒他人了吧,就他们两个的水平小孩的教育实在堪忧阿,还是“祝福”他们没有后代~~~没有后代~~~没有后代阿

p.s:65楼的英语我也没看懂,麻烦知情者翻译一下啊

ifoacn 发表于 2006-4-3 13:20:00 | 显示全部楼层
祝marinin以后幸福。
sample_yao 发表于 2006-4-3 16:03:00 | 显示全部楼层

Vasiliev courted his chosen one in a very nice way. “He is courting Tania nicely”,

Gosh......

in what way... I wonder...

sample_yao 发表于 2006-4-3 16:40:00 | 显示全部楼层

很下面有翻译的全文。不过翻的让我

冰上飞 发表于 2006-4-4 14:50:00 | 显示全部楼层

大家骂的好毒啊,^_^,看的我笑得都岔气了!

不过说实话,他们这德行的,就不要再出来丢人现眼了!

龙头酷哥 发表于 2006-4-4 16:27:00 | 显示全部楼层

谁叫TM作恶多端,我们就顺利成章的送点祝福了。

看来他们真是引起公愤,我们所出的恶毒语言也就是正义之师说的金口玉言。

大家也都展示了各自的骂功~~

冰兄挺善心的,呵呵,成熟。