[讨论] 乌克兰双人滑女将Volosozhar的新搭档讨论

[复制链接]
andycao 发表于 2010-4-7 10:33:47 | 显示全部楼层
从GOLDEN SKATE上转一篇Vasiliev的最新访谈,很多爆料,大家耐心看喔。

Oleg Vasiliev talk with sports.ru about the split of Mukhortova and Trankov, and the conspiracy of Piseev with Maxim to split up with Mukhortova after the season ended.
the link http://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/m...77428.html?p=1

The team Mukhortova – Trankov has broken up. It’s a pity. This beautiful pair that hasn’t reached its potential has ceased to skate together. Maxim has long approached considered parting with Masha. He has tried several times to do it - two years ago, a year ago, and this year a couple of times. This is not inanity or a sudden decision – it is a long though-through move. After the Worlds, we met to discuss future plans, and Max immediately said that he sees no point in continuing further work in pair with Maria Mukhortova and under the leadership of Oleg Vasiliev.

The reasons for such decision may be many, but mostly, in my opinion, Maxim unfortunately, is not accustomed to tough working conditions. His whole adult life, he worked in a group (that was before Moskvina) where he could manage the process; he therefore believed that he knew everything, could do anything, and all must do as he says. This has happened for many years. When Max got into the hands of Moskvina, he could not bring himself to follow her rigorous schedule, and it was one of the reasons why Tamara decided to part with this pair on good terms. She gave Masha and Maxim over to Kazakova and Dmitriev. That didn’t work out either. I managed to keep Maxim in the working schedule for some time, but he didn’t handle it for long.

How I managed it is a long story. The first month, from December 2006 to early January of 2007, we worked in trial mode. We decided to see how the process goes, and, proceeding from this, only then to discuss further plans. I got the kids in poor condition. No fitness or stability of performance elements, no “skated-in” programs – they had nothing. Instead, there was desperation, despair and complete lack self confidence. There was no money: they lost all salaries and grants, except for "survival stipend” in the amount of 2300 rubles per month.
There was nothing to lose. The first month of the guys trained fabulously. It was a pleasure to work with them. All we strove to make as much as possible and better as soon as possible. This period Mukhortova and Trankov progressed very quickly. They won the national championship in 2007 without question and by a large margin. After that we made an agreement on the obligations of each member of our team: who should do what and what penalties are assumed to default. It was this document, I think, that became Trankov’s “jail”. Every time when he tried to show their "independence", he was reminded that we are all working as a team and play to the agreed rules. That worked for some time. Then it stopped, and penalties were set in motion. This, too, worked for some time. However, over time Trankov stopped doing what was demanded of him, and began to behave as he wanted.
I must say that Masha was not easy either, she is also a very complex person. In fact, most people in elite sport aren’t easy. Each must have a unique approach. With Mukhortova we somehow found a common language; not so with Trankov. And although we have had our scandals and squabbles with Masha, they usually stayed reasonable. We always returned to normal working position and moved on to a common goal. This year, the couple noticeably progressed precisely because of Mukhortova, her tremendous work on herself. Maxim, on the other hand, refusing any help from me or from our choreographer Alexander Matveev, remained professionally at almost the same level.

I think that Masha and Maxim did not use 50% of their potential. In a couple of years, this team would’ve been a candy. So sorry, of course, that the pair ceased to exist. I believe that in the past two seasons Kawaguchi - Smirnov and Mukhortova - Trankov were approximately equal to elements. Moskvina’s students are only better than Masha and Maxim in one element – a quad throw. Everything else (skating, line, flow, elements) Mukhortova and Trankov do better. The question arises: why then Kawaguchi and Smirnov are the first pair of Russia?

I have reliable information that in December 2009, during the national championship, Maxim Trankov and Valentin Piseev entered into an agreement that the pair of Mukhortova-Trankov will cease to exist at the end of the season, and Maxim will train with another partner. Max has agreed to this behind his partner’s back; the president of the Federation did so behind the back of the coach of one of the leading pairs in Russia and the world.
Piseev took active negotiations with the Ukrainian Federation and has had some results. That December agreement cost Mukhortova and Trankov dearly. After the Grand Prix, they were regarded as virtually the first pair of the country. But the championship of Russia and for the remainder of the season they were being held back. The Federation knew that soon the pair will break up, and there was not point in supporting a team which will soon disappear. They began to hold up Kawaguchi and Smirnov, and gave Mukhortova and Trankovu the lowest possible ratings for skating which they showed. In this case Trankov worked against his own pair, against himself. In fact, he deprived himself of an Olympic medal and World Championship medals. As for Piseev, I consider his actions a real crime – a federation president has knowingly broken up a leading team of the country. It is simply unthinkable!
I do not want to go into a detailed analysis of actions of Piseev and Trankov. Valentin Nikolayevich is not a purely evil person - in most cases, he reasonable stakes his decisions on the winner. However, unfortunately, this happens less and less: very often personal relationships interfere. As I understand it, it happened this time. We had a very difficult relationship with the president of the federation. This is probably outweighed the reasonable logic. Trankov’s logic is easier to follow – he is probably looking for much good out of the change – he wants freedom of expression. No one will be forcing him to be at practice on time, and to work on what he doesn’t want to work on.

I must say that in the case of Totmianina and Marinin Piseev could not intervene. There was a special situation. We practiced in Chicago and were so far from the federation, that it simply was not possible either to control the process, or to give any instructions. Up until the Olympic year, until the last months before the Olympics, nobody bothered us; we hardly received any money from the Figure Skating Federation of Russia. The team lived and trained at their own expense and the money earned by themselves from prizes, shows, etc. The President simply could not do anything.

The situation with Mukhortova and Trankov is different. First, Russia had an equivalent pair, which could be held up while Masha and Maxim were held down. And secondly, we trained under the very nose of the federation. For three and a half years of our collaboration, we listened to endless accusations for not coming to training camps and for not doing what “must be done” according to the federation. Work was hard enough, and if it weren’t for the support of the school of figure skating of St. Petersburg, our Petersburg federation and the St. Petersburg city, then much would not have happened.

I did not want the collapse of a pair, or I would’ve been better prepared. Masha, who has had the opportunity to change partners during Maxim’s the previous parting attempts, always told me: "No, I'll ride it out with Trankov. I started with him; I want to continue with him.” So I made a mental note that Mukhortova does not want any other partner, and did not look for anyone.

Obviously, we’ll now start to look for a partner, but it’s not easy as there aren’t many skaters of that level in the world. The parameters are very stringent. It must be a person with experience as a pair skater, with at least two triple jumps, tall (185 cm and above), and strong enough to withstand those loads that must be overcome in the next few months and years to come. We'll start our search in Russia; if we don’t find anyone, we’ll seek abroad. In our country, to be honest, I see almost no potential partners. Maybe there are a couple of people who could potentially fit in. The question is whether those young men will want to work, and whether they are free from other obligation.

The amount of time it takes to create a strong pair depends on what a partner we’ll find, and how much time initial pairing stages will take. Learning how to make parallel jumps is not difficult, skating in parallel not difficult, even skating together is not very difficult. But learning to perform pair elements (lifts, throws, twists) takes longer and depends on the degree of compatibility of partners, both psychological and physical.

Finding a partner for Masha is my number one problem for today. This must be done within two to three weeks. […] Therefore, the work in this direction will be quite intense. If all this is successful and we will find a partner, then I'll decide what to do next. I will see how much time and effort will be needed to make them into a good pair and if I'll have time to take on someone else – a lady or a man. All will become clear within two to three weeks.
mouseindark 发表于 2010-4-7 11:11:07 | 显示全部楼层
回复 171# andycao

俄冰邪看来真是黑的名不虚传。。。
andycao 发表于 2010-4-7 11:24:28 | 显示全部楼层
Vasiliev和Morozov就是俄罗斯花样滑冰界的两个大嘴巴,两个喜欢和女学生搞暧昧的JP。
dardan 发表于 2010-4-7 12:49:43 | 显示全部楼层
从GOLDEN SKATE上转一篇Vasiliev的最新访谈,很多爆料,大家耐心看喔。

Oleg Vasiliev talk with sports ...
andycao 发表于 2010-4-7 10:33

我这英语水平看这实在是有点费劲[em66]
     貌似他先说M太的训练方式是多么多么不适合T,然后自己的出现拯救了MT于水火之中
     然后说T是多么的不坚定,多次想拆伙,完全不顾M的感受,冬奥没拿到奖牌都是他这种态度造成的
     再之后说俄冰协的某些官员是多么的无耻,私自劝诱T拆伙,完全不拿教练当回事。虽然KS各个方面都不如MT,但还是一味的捧KS压MT
     最后说M对T是多么的忠贞不渝,完全没想过跟他分开。自己会努力为M找男伴,不过在俄罗斯国内估计比较困难,有可能会去外面找
andycao 发表于 2010-4-7 13:10:32 | 显示全部楼层
加拿大的DD到底拆不拆,拆的话男D就配M好了。
jasmok 发表于 2010-4-7 14:32:13 | 显示全部楼层
DD已经表态要继续了  让Davison去配别的女选手估计他也不乐意吧
不知道T男什么时候出来说说话  想听听the other side of the story  哈哈
再怨念一百次:KS为什么么不拆拆拆拆拆!
老公主 发表于 2010-4-7 15:09:24 | 显示全部楼层
人家要185cm以上的, 男D先天条件就达不到人家的要求

整篇文章就不像出自一个男人之口,更像一个怨妇。。。。

年轻人多少有点个性的,如果教练总是站在对立面,那就不能怪别人了。应该多叫点中国的90后去收拾V小人。。。。
沉静 发表于 2010-4-7 15:31:11 | 显示全部楼层
V小人就是V小人!
现在VT组合成为现实了,真是让我松了一口气。
祝愿VT及教练组及冰协合作顺利!
.耐. 发表于 2010-4-7 16:03:32 | 显示全部楼层
唉……真的拆了啊
maria好可怜……
多啦A梦 发表于 2010-4-7 18:36:32 | 显示全部楼层
现在这种状况也不可能指望V小人对Trankov说出什么好话来,整篇访谈就看到V一会指责这个,一会指责那个,就他自己是一点问题都没有 好像现任俄冰协主席Piseev再过几个月就要下台了吧,不知道换了新掌门捧KS的风向会不会变……
pooool 发表于 2010-4-7 18:52:55 | 显示全部楼层
说到这个俄冰邪新掌门,前两周我看到一条新闻说P同学放话支持ANTON(就是BS的S)成为新主席

话说这个新闻我找不着了
yp1990 发表于 2010-4-7 20:03:40 | 显示全部楼层
ks应该还会捧 毕竟都花了那么多钱了 呵呵 也希望他们能clean一下吧  看yuko摔得那么掺 毕竟是女孩啊
andycao 发表于 2010-4-8 00:35:04 | 显示全部楼层
双人滑的Rodnina也是俄冰协主席的热门人选吧
perfect 发表于 2010-4-9 10:57:41 | 显示全部楼层
我挺喜欢沃洛佐扎的
之前老是被莫洛佐夫拖后腿,希望换了新搭档后能有个完美的结局~~~~~~~~~~
viviabond 发表于 2010-4-10 10:59:50 | 显示全部楼层
回复  viviabond