非常感谢油菜O!!!
Evan不要太卖命了~~~~
啊,雷鸟不要穿裤裆太深的运动裤,会显不出来华丽丽的长腿的~~~~

评分

参与人数 1体力 +2 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 2 + 1 用力点头ing ~~

查看全部评分

楼主| 竹马青梅 发表于 2010-3-11 15:17:05 | 显示全部楼层
看到evan的新采访,某人又熊熊起来了,不just have fun了, he wants to win!
拜托注意身体啊,那么拼命做啥........

PS:御饼亲,看到留言请上QQ~~

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 1 谢谢加分~~

查看全部评分

olychamp 发表于 2010-3-12 03:33:42 | 显示全部楼层
Vera wang 要给evan设计DWTS的服装么?热烈期待
竹马青梅 发表于 2010-3-10 12:45

好像大主意是雷少自拿,Vera参谋,电视台的政策挺开明。

TVGuide.com: Vera Wang designs your skating costumes. Are you going to recruit her for your Dancing ones too?
Lysacek:
Vera's been great to me, but they have a really good wardrobe department and they let the star and the dancer have a lot of input. So when everyone says, "Oh, they're putting me in these crazy outfits!" They're not! They pretty much let you decide. I told them I have a specific taste and I would like the costumes to reflect that as much as possible. Unless there's not time for me to have input, then they'll put me in whatever.

谢大爷代扒食品,嫩开班传授一下8技好伐?
olychamp 发表于 2010-3-12 03:38:40 | 显示全部楼层
非常感谢油菜O!!!
Evan不要太卖命了~~~~
Anemone 发表于 2010-3-10 22:30

再8一小条,据AnnaJJ微波,她和Evan的腹股沟练舞的时候都拉伤了。他们拉丁舞好像要上一个比Ina Bauer还BT的向后下腰的动作。

评分

参与人数 2体力 +8 人气 +1 收起 理由
ferrari + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息,bless
Anemone + 3 雷鸟快点好~~~

查看全部评分

olychamp 发表于 2010-3-12 03:47:02 | 显示全部楼层
牙的问题好像美国牙医的确素宰人大户,所以是个特吃香的职业,大把$$$进帐,虽然拿执照不易。Evan的牙从小的照片里看就一直又白又齐,米国记者不还形容过他的笑容素million dollar smile吗?

我觉得米国队里牙最好看的就素小雷和BA。
olychamp 发表于 2010-3-12 04:35:34 | 显示全部楼层
追星五大好处:看帅哥(或美女),找榜样,学英(或日,韩,俄,法等等)语,外带提高电脑技术和交友。

最新访问:

Evan Lysacek: Dancing a Chance to "Prove Critics Wrong"

全文请见:

http://www.tvguide.com/Dancing-Stars/Evan-Lysacek-Dancing-1016117.aspx

摘抄几段:

TVGuide.com: A lot of people think skating and dancing are similar.

Lysacek: I thought there could be some of my skating that I could use, but there's really not. In dance, you count and in skating, you use the phrasing of the music, so I'm learning how to count. We rotate everything in skating counterclockwise and they rotate clockwise. I feel like I'm getting more dizzy than I would be if I were just skating.

偶也粉不HD滴想看Evan的dizzy dancing,然后在其晕倒时上下其手哈哈

TVGuide.com: What's been the hardest for you?

Lysacek: I've never had a partner for anything. I'm just getting used to having to hold somebody else's hand while I'm doing everything. When I'm learning something new, I usually don't want anyone around me. Anna [Trebunskaya] is just holding onto me the whole time, so it's very different.

米女老师公事私事两不误,偶要素她也会对帅锅“紧抓不放”滴。

TVGuide.com: You've gotten some criticism over your career for being more athletic than artistic. Does that fire you up even more to tackle dancing?

Lysacek: Yeah, you're right. That's definitely one of the reasons why I wanted to do the show — because I have been criticized, really throughout my whole career, for not having musicality, having no grace, no dance ability, which people have said. It's kind of my opportunity to prove critics wrong, I hope. I'm just working hard and listening to Anna. She's my partner, but she's my coach too. She's trying to figure out a way to get over the bump and teach me how to have finesse.

这娃米奥运夺冠后奏激流勇退,看样子还素憋着股劲想证明自己在艺术方面能做到更好。他把介次比赛当成让自己滑冰水平更上一个层次的台阶。能虚心接受批评,并且以此作为不断进步的动力,这大概奏素小雷能不断从成功走向成功的重要原因。

TVGuide.com: Scott Hamilton and Sandra Bezic kept reminding us during the Olympics that you put in more hours than any other skater they know.

Lysacek: That's my philosophy. I may not be the best dancer from the start, but I'll work the hardest. Skating is not like dancing where you have to learn a different style. Skating is like, I learn the choreography and I perfect only the moves that I have in my program. When I perform my program, I can tell if the elements are good because I've been working on them for eight months, but as far as a specific type of movement and style and being able to do it instantly, this is so much harder. But I'm here to work hard and learn fast.

看看人家,想想自己,找找差距,与所有和小O一样喜欢耍小聪明,喜欢偷懒滴童鞋们共勉。

昨天丰田中心给Evan,Frank等等举行了一个庆功仪式,粉丝见面会。

详细报道:

What's Next for Evan Lysacek
Evan Lysacek Shares in His Own Words his Opinions on Many Topics, Including his Own Future

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local-beat/Olympic-Hero-Evan-Lysacek-Thanks-his-Fans-and-Speaks-about-the-Future-87300212.html

把小雷的话摘抄如下:

"It's kind of a celebration for myself coming home from the Olympics and also a chance for me to say thank you to this facility and to just interact with the fans who have been so supportive and and important to me," Evan Lysacek, Gold Medal Winner in Men's Figure Skating said at the Toyota Sports Center in El Segundo.

谦虚使人进步。

"In my career I've had such positive role models. Not just skaters but athletes from different sports that I look up to and have had real impact in my life. I kind of feel that maybe that's my goal is to be a good role model and to interact with all these kids at this rink that I see everyday," said Evan Lysacek. "They saw me go away to Vancouver and come back with a gold medal, and they kind of know now that their dream is possible and their goal is possible."

榜样的力量素无穷滴。

"This has been literally my home for the last eight years and I'm here more than I'm at my house because I'm just training all day and they've been like a family to me. I'm really proud to have my name at such a prestigious building here in L.A."

待在冰场的时间比在家多。

When asked about his next goal Evan had one thing on his mind. Dancing with the Stars.

"Well, my gold medal is awful lonely sitting in my house and it could use a place to be displayed, so I think around the neck of a mirror-ball trophy might be the perfect place," said Evan Lysacek, Olympic Gold Medal Winner. "It's hard. I'm about eight days into training now and just starting to get a little comfortable with dancing, but it's very different than skating."

下一个目标:奥运金牌孤零零地待在家里很可怜,争取弄个DWTS的奖杯来陪陪它,哈哈。

"It's different. My training in skating was so grueling physically and the movement was second nature to me, and being on the ice was second nature, but it was just training strength and stamina and it was really physical training. With this I have to be so present with each step and there is a certain amount of precision that you have when your with a partner versus doing it alone."

When asked about his love life Lysacek's answer was brief.

"What about it? Nonexistent. My life has been so hectic and and obviously now changing quite a bit."

爱情生活:一片空白。 (油菜O: 很多米女愿意为乃填补空白。

Then he went on to comment about media reports linking Lysacek with U.S. Olympic gymnast Nadia Lukin.

"Nadia is a good friend of mine. We're really close and she's had a very important role in my life, especially over the last year, but she lives in Dallas and I live here in L.A."

和贝米女分手后,雷少素铁了心不再介入long distance relationship鸟。

Despite such probing questions, Lysacek said many unusual things have happened to him since winning the gold.

"Over the course of this Oscar weekend I've been at several parties with celebrities and actors, directors and producers that have created movies that have inspired me. Movies that I've used at a tool to get pumped up for competitions or musicians who's music has inspired me on a daily basis in training, and just being able to say thank you to them and tell them how their work has impacted me."

Evan下赛季考虑滑个电影音乐吧!

But when those celebrities thanked Evan instead of the other way around?

"That threw me off. It definitely threw me off."

哪位英语高手教教偶这句话素虾米意思?素不素说那些大明星给他道喜让Evan感觉十分不好意思?

食品在此,大爷能扒咩?
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/new ... ek_Los_Angeles.html

上图:雷帅哥最近某次电视访问,皮衣+领带滴搭配灰常有品+有型。

评分

参与人数 7体力 +42 人气 +11 贡献 +2 收起 理由
丽丽熊 + 10 + 3 + 1 ^_^
DSC + 10 + 3 + 1 那啥。。。偶追星咋就啥都米提高,除了花钱 ...
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 LX已经有人教了,希望乃别睡一觉就给忘了
ferrari + 5 + 1 油菜花辛苦啦
Anemone + 5 + 1 谢谢!!!看来我RP危机了,最近的图我都看 ...
smilingshine + 5 + 1 我也搞不太明白那句话,嗯,大概是Evan说明 ...
竹马青梅 + 2 + 1 辛苦辛苦~~~

查看全部评分

楼主| 竹马青梅 发表于 2010-3-12 12:23:03 | 显示全部楼层
严重同意油菜O.....最近发现我的英语和日语都有一定的提高......

3月22号,DWTS两小时特别版,evan要加油~~~

看了帅哥的舞姿抢先看后,总觉得evan真的快要dizzy了......然后,和anna比起来,evan的脸真的很小
Anemone 发表于 2010-3-12 21:54:05 | 显示全部楼层
太谢谢啦!!!!!!
偶属于五大好处的第二条~~~~
大家开始齐心协力群策群力想想L.A.有什么合适的米女~~~~雷鸟不是不想异地么~~~祝他幸福~~
比赛要加油哦~~~

评分

参与人数 1体力 +3 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 3 + 1 米兔!找个Tanith+牛嫂+关姐的混合体吧XD

查看全部评分

楼主| 竹马青梅 发表于 2010-3-12 22:45:06 | 显示全部楼层
如何下载网页视频?最简单的一种办法是:
在网上完整看完视频,或者进度条满了,到C盘Documengts and Settings的Administrator文件夹下Local Settings下面的Temoporary Internet Files点进去右键按大小排列,一般视频很大,在底部就是了,双击即可下载了~~~today show的所有采访均可用此方法~~

如果不想去C盘,可直接在IE浏览器菜单栏点击 工具——Internet选项——(Internet临时文件)设置——查看文件——右键按大小排列,最下方的一般为flv格式的文件即为所看视频文件

评分

参与人数 1体力 +3 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 3 + 1 太感谢鸟!

查看全部评分

olychamp 发表于 2010-3-13 08:17:36 | 显示全部楼层
Naperville Declares "Evan Lysacek Day"

3月26日将成为Naperville市的Evan Lysacek Day!

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/l ... lared-87489762.html

Evan Lysacek brought home the gold medal in men’s figure skating at the 2010 Winter Games.

Now, Lysacek, a Naperville native, will be the subject of distinction at the first-ever ‘Evan Lysacek Day’ in Naperville on March 26.

"The City of Naperville is thrilled and bursting with excitement in anticipation of welcoming our Olympic gold medalist Evan Lysacek home!" Mayor George Pradel said, in a news release according to the Chicago Tribune.

The champion figure skater better stretch, because ‘Evan Lysacek Day’ is packed with activities.

Lysacek will start the day off at a pep rally at his alma mater, Neuqua Valley High School.  The school plans to present him with the Distinguished Alumni Award, according to the Chicago Tribune.

回访母校,获得“杰出校友奖”(Evan是这个奖的第一位得主)。

After the pep rally, the Naperville Area Chamber of Commerce will host a luncheon for the gold medalist.

与领导共进午餐。

Don’t miss a chance to see the Olympian when Mayor Pradel presents Lysacek with the keys to the city during a public rally at the Millennium Carillon.

市长颁发城市钥匙,广场欢庆。

Last but not least, Lysacek will end the day attending a benefit for the Stephanie Joseph Foundation that was created to honor a 21-year-old Naperville skater who died of cancer.

为童年好友的基金会举办慈善晚宴。

Lysacek has a lot ahead of him with his national tour with “Smucker’s Stars on Ice” and his upcoming competition on the next season of “Dancing with the Stars.”

3,4,5月为SOI和DWTS做空中飞人。

ESPN介绍Frank Carroll的文章,不难理解为什么Frank的学生个个德才兼备,有过人的修养和胸怀。

http://sports.espn.go.com/olympi ... bonnie_d&id=4927139

Evan对Frank的评价

"He's taught me everything about being an athlete and being competitive, about respecting the rules of the sport and those who have come before me. … You can't win until you learn how, and he taught me how. And I think most of my performances are 99 percent him and 1 percent me.

"If you could only have seen him by my side today, whispering in my ear every 30 seconds and telling me exactly what to think. And when he could see a doubt creep in, he would come back over and tell me what to think. He made me believe I could skate perfectly at the Olympics, both short and long programs."

Frank对学生的教导:

"Evan and I have agreed that we would never respond and get mentally caught up in things that were controversies," Carroll said. "That's kind of my philosophy. Do your thing well. There's not much you can do about what's going on around you. and you can't get caught up when words fly back and forth.

"[Vinson-Owen] taught me that. She taught me to take responsibility for whatever I did in life. And that's a lesson I've tried to [give] Evan, is -- don't blame anybody for the results. Not the judges, not the skates, not your coach. What you do out there is what you've earned, and you accept that responsibility."

名师出高徒,Frank和Evan都是好样的!

对了,Evan现正在练习捷舞(牛仔舞类),这个风格很令人期待。

评分

参与人数 5体力 +32 人气 +9 贡献 +2 收起 理由
丽丽熊 + 10 + 3 + 1 ^_^
ferrari + 5 + 1 多谢好消息!Evan加油!
DSC + 10 + 3 + 1 雷鸟这回可风光鸟,果然成功的选手背后都有 ...
Anemone + 5 + 1 Yeah!谢谢!到26号上来欢庆一下~~
竹马青梅 + 2 + 1 辛苦辛苦~~~

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-3-13 11:15:34 | 显示全部楼层
恩,楼层不错。。先买了
=============================================

2612532_weblysacek2[1].flv (10.22M, 2010年3月20日 中午12:11 到期)

这个是视频,已经按照有菜的给扒了。。。另外LX的那只。。。乃把大爷TX有菜的大好机会给霸占了~~~

这张看着。。。好像那啥来着。。。抖一抖

评分

参与人数 4体力 +15 人气 +4 收起 理由
smilingshine + 5 + 1 大爷有才!
olychamp + 5 + 1 坚决不让大爷阴谋得逞,哈哈。油菜O谢过大爷 ...
Wilwarin + 5 + 1 挖哈哈,想起了斗包大姐号牛的瓢虫~
竹马青梅 + 1 哈哈哈~~~

查看全部评分

楼主| 竹马青梅 发表于 2010-3-13 11:39:53 | 显示全部楼层
If you could only have seen him by my side today, whispering in my ear every 30 seconds and telling me exactly what to think. And when he could see a doubt creep in, he would come back over and tell me what to think.

Frank 爷爷真可爱,每隔30秒就给evan洗一次脑~~~
御饼0326 发表于 2010-3-13 12:11:33 | 显示全部楼层
回复 645# olychamp
OMG~~OMG~~OMG~~3.26是我的生日啊 ,缘份啊~~~

评分

参与人数 1体力 +2 收起 理由
olychamp + 2 哇,不素一般有缘啊,生日快乐!

查看全部评分

inzaghi9f 发表于 2010-3-13 12:22:03 | 显示全部楼层
自从冬奥会之后,SOI twitter的所有状态都是关于雷鸟的……且一天N条……比他自己的都勤……
 楼主| 竹马青梅 发表于 2010-3-13 12:47:54 | 显示全部楼层
御饼亲现在可以上Q么?有礼物送给你~~
3月26大家可以一起过evan lysacek day.......

大爷莫灰心~~~那个方法不是每个人都能用地~~关键时刻还是要靠大爷帮忙
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表