Anemone 发表于 2010-3-16 22:36:28 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢油菜O~~~
为什么训练schedule里头没有中午饭时间咩?他是因为这样瘦的不?
Aldrin爷爷是那个第二个登月第一个回地球的人不?
到时候围观他家酒店~~~
ps.刷不出美女的图……

评分

参与人数 1体力 +3 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 3 + 1 1)忙=无午饭;2)yes; 3)到时大家同去围 ...

查看全部评分

御饼0326 发表于 2010-3-16 22:48:17 | 显示全部楼层
回复 665# 竹马青梅
我就用baidu和google视频搜索搜出来的,记得要输他的英文全名。
很多料都是最近上传的~
 楼主| 竹马青梅 发表于 2010-3-16 23:01:55 | 显示全部楼层
回复 667# 御饼0326

我怕搜出闹心的东西.........

某人的确有吃饭的时间的,2点到4点- -10点之后再来一顿.......
olychamp 发表于 2010-3-17 06:06:41 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢油菜O~~~
为什么训练schedule里头没有中午饭时间咩?他是因为这样瘦的不?
Anemone 发表于 2010-3-16 22:36

午饭的问题,他自己说太忙没时间,只能靠喝饮料补充蛋白质、维生素和糖分。

Throughout the day, I'd drink protein shakes because there wasn't enough time to sit down and digest a meal. I would always drink a Vitamin Water or diluted PowerAde to get a little sugar.

晚饭倒素颇丰盛,但过去要控制饮食,现在终于可以想吃啥就吃啥了。他说想一口气把菜单上有的东西都吃掉。可怜的娃,这么些年以来Frank肯定把他给饿坏了。男选手尚且如此,女选手的食谱恐怕更加惨绝人寰。如果不是吃这么少,某人的个子肯定还会继续疯长滴。

As soon as I finished my workout, I'd eat a protein and five servings of vegetables. Now, I'm eating whatever I want -- I love burgers, sushi and steak. I look at a menu now, and think "What am I going to eat? I can have anything on here."

这句话最叫人心疼,过去四年他每天晚上都是累到连吃饭的力气都没有了,不过最虐的还是那句:but I loved it. 这么好的孩子,难怪上天都要疼爱的。

By the time I finished, I could barely stay awake for dinner. Every day for the last four years has been like that, but I loved it.

美国奥委会评出的二月份最佳男运动员Evan名列第二。第一是滑雪的Bode Miller。Evan去年十一月和十二月的评比也都屈居亚军,可惜了。二月因为奥运会的关系,最佳运动员奖的含金量是最高的,大名鼎鼎的Linsey Vonn和Shawn White都未入三甲,Evan的成绩算虽败犹荣了。他也是入选三甲的唯一花滑选手。

http://www.teamusa.org/news/2010/03/15/alpine-skiers-julia-mancuso-bode-miller-usa-i-bobsled-team-honored-by-u-s-olympic-committee-for-outstanding-performances-in-february/34592

最终结果:
Women:
Julia Mancuso, Alpine Skiing
Jenny Potter, Ice Hockey
Katherine Reutter, Short Track Speedskating

Men:
Bode Miller, Alpine Skiing
Evan Lysacek, Figure Skating
Apolo Anton Ohno, Short Track Speedskating

Team:
USA I, Bobsled
USA Nordic Combined Ski Team
USA Men's Ice Hockey

最后送几张无水印帅照。今年的小雷终于又开始笑了,很好,年轻,帅气。油菜O点评:Evan严肃时像42,笑起来才像24。

第一天训练,面对老师还有点拘谨,不过粉欢乐。

这个架势好像素探戈?

最新训练照,华丽丽的身高差。

富于立体感的完美侧面。

这张最稀饭,粉有爱滴一对璧人,严重鸡肚Anna大姐,打算用photoshop把她P成小O自己,哈哈。

与星共舞第十季的全家福,最前面滴白衣大侠奏素Evan。听说这段预告篇虽短,却超有气势,小雷部分帅呆酷毙,可惜米找到。他穿白意想不到地好看。

评分

参与人数 7体力 +24 人气 +7 贡献 +2 收起 理由
plumluvzhenya + 1 + 1 还好赶上评分~
lilybear + 5 + 1 + 1 小O,P完后记得上成品图^_^
Anemone + 5 + 1 谢~~~我可以看到两位美女作家的图啦!
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 挖青菜的。。。
竹马青梅 + 1 + 1 感谢~
ferrari + 5 + 1 谢谢油菜花
御饼0326 + 3 + 1 油菜~

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-3-17 13:32:04 | 显示全部楼层
这可怜的娃啊~~~居然饿成这样,难道他那高纬度是因为没办法横向发展所以激增到纵向去拉吗。。。这话就变成上帝关上扇门又把天窗给打开了~~~

小雷子的帽子。。。每回都是多那么一小点点~~~~

评分

参与人数 1体力 +3 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 3 + 1 天窗,哈哈,大爷终于也种了棵菜。帽子上的 ...

查看全部评分

Anemone 发表于 2010-3-17 21:35:21 | 显示全部楼层
我说雷鸟为什么没有他爸爸高,只比姐姐妹妹高一点么~~~饿得还这么高~~~
吃吧吃吧,Evan你就嗨嗨皮皮地吃吧~~~~这么多年不容易啊~~~~
最后一张好有爱,把大姐弄得像个小姑娘~~~
全部换成Tanith就好了~~~~

评分

参与人数 1体力 +3 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 3 + 1 应该说全换成油菜O就嗨皮鸟,娃哈哈。小小声 ...

查看全部评分

楼主| 竹马青梅 发表于 2010-3-17 22:08:28 | 显示全部楼层
最后四张图看不到.......

评分

参与人数 1体力 +2 收起 理由
olychamp + 2 多喜刷刷两次奏出来鸟。

查看全部评分

olychamp 发表于 2010-3-18 07:38:08 | 显示全部楼层
欢迎大家继续参加Evan大楼滴《欢乐学英语》节目 。今天的内容素--Anna老师的访问(发现这个大姐还挺有洗具感滴),随机赠送小O的山寨1.0版翻译,翻得不对的地方请各位高手多多指教哈。

Dancing's Anna Trebunskaya Flying Out the Window?
By JOYCE ENG
TV GUIDE

Dancing with the Stars pro Anna Trebunskaya hears the chatter about her partner, Olympic gold medalist Evan Lysacek, but she's not listening. "It kind of freaked me out at first because people were already talking about it, like, 'Well, he's going to win; he's definitely going to go far,'" she tells TVGuide.com. "But then I forgot about it because we can only try our best and the rest is out of our control. I'm just concentrating on our dances." Their rehearsals are going well, she says — except for the instances when she fears she will fly out the window. See why the 29-year-old thinks she'll take flight, why she likes working with athletes and who she's going to recruit to help out Lysacek.

尽管赛前被一致看好,Anna说除了尽力把每支舞跳到最好,其他的事是他们无法控制的。

TVGuide.com: You've been on five seasons, and Evan is your third athlete after Jerry Rice and Chuck Liddell.
Anna Trebunskaya: I know! I've had a lot of athletes! I like working with anybody, but athletes are great because they definitely have the work ethic. You don't have to teach them how to work. You just have to teach them the different coordination to their bodies, but their bodies are already somewhat coordinated, although it might be for something else, like hitting people in the face! [Laughs]

这是Anna第五次比赛,第三次和运动员配对。运动员都很敬业,动作协调性好,带着省心,但免不了偶尔把舞蹈变拳击。

TVGuide.com: Evan says he's not very graceful. True?
Trebunskaya: I think he's very critical of himself. Chuck — I compare them because their bodies are different — was a really burly man, like a tank on wheels. Evan's not like that. He's definitely lighter on his feet, so I think he's just very critical of himself. The Viennese waltz is a good dance for him because it has a lot of rotations, which he's used to. There are some spins that are sort of down his alley, so I'm trying to make the choreography more comfortable for him. He's also not used to having a partner, so he wants to do his own thing — not intentionally, but subconsciously. That's his struggle right now. I'm trying to manually hang onto him and not let him run away!

和前一位身形动作都类似“坦克车”的恐龙舞伴相比,Evan同学轻盈优雅了许多,只是对自己过于苛求。维也纳华尔兹充满旋转,很适合他。目前最大的问题是某人独来独往惯了,时常忘记和舞伴的配合。老师必须牢牢挂在他身上才能防止其“单飞”。

TVGuide.com: Does he try to run away from you a lot?
Trebunskaya: Not a lot because I don't let him. He's just used to being by himself. He's also done [skating] with a lot of power and a lot of strength on his own, but if you add too much power to a couple, then we're both flying out the window. I tell him to be careful because I don't want to go flying! I think he's slowly starting to realize that and is kind of backing off. He's learning fast.

好在老师管得严,某人单飞的次数不太多。教学重点是让小雷子动作变得更轻柔,因为如果跳舞和滑冰一样用力,两人会一起飞出窗外去,老师不想被扔出去!Anna赞这娃的学习速度粉快。

TVGuide.com: Evan's had a stress fracture in his foot for a while. How are you working around it?
Trebunskaya: Yes, I'm conscious of it and he hasn't really been wearing the Latin heels. Those were Tom DeLay's nemesis last season. That's how he got his stress fractures — because of those darn Latin heels. So I'm not doing that for him now.
Anna知道Evan的脚有伤,一直非常小心。穿拉丁舞鞋跳舞容易造成脚部骨折,上赛季刚有一选手因此受伤,故她暂时还不敢安排Evan上拉丁舞。

油菜O: 介奏素说透视装且看不着呢。Evan童鞋,为了色女们的福利,请保重御体,早日康复吧。

TVGuide.com: Did you root for Evan or your countryman, Evgeni Plushenko, in the Olympics?
Trebunskaya: [Laughs] I think our producers have a good sense of humor to pair us up. Obviously I'm a big fan of Russian Olympians, but honestly, I'm a fan of just good performances. So, I was just as happy for Evan winning as I was for the Chinese pairs skaters that won because they should've won and that was their night. Russia's my motherland, but I've been living in America for a while now and I have roots here as well. I have seen the gold medal. I like it! It was very heavy and kind of big. I asked if it was real gold and Evan said, "No, you cannot sell it."
虽然出生在俄罗斯,Anna说看奥运更看重表现,而非选手的国籍。她为Evan夺冠而高兴,就像她支持中国双人滑一样,他们都是当晚当之无愧的冠军。她看过Evan的金牌,很重。她问他那是不是纯金的。小雷子回答:“否,此乃非卖品也。”

油菜O: 听说金牌是金包银,银牌是银包铜,铜牌是铜包铁……

TVGuide.com: Do you like that the show went back to having a smaller cast?
Trebunskaya: Definitely. I think the smaller cast makes it easier for the audience to connect to a certain celebrity. For me and Chuck, I think we could've done better if there weren't so many people. It is what it is. It's just easier for people to notice somebody because when there are so many people, nobody knew who to vote for. Or they gave a vote to four different people. So in the end... you didn't really save anybody. The audience has to choose a couple and really stick with them because you never know. They might be at the top of their game one week and everything's nice and dandy. You might think they're safe the next week, but they're never safe.

DWTS曾经有粉多人参赛,造成观众对选手没多少印象。Anna喜欢这一季的小规模赛制,给每个人更多表现机会。

TVGuide.com: Your husband, Jonathan Roberts, is not on this season. Is it easier or harder not competing against him?
Trebunskaya: We never have a problem competing against each other! It's actually a little bit harder because I'm not going to be seeing him as much. I'm going to be traveling with Evan, and that's going to be interesting. But people are away from their spouses, sometimes not knowing for how long, so I'm not complaining.

她老公Jonathan也是舞蹈教练,参加过DWTS。她说两口子同场较量在她家不成问题。
为了有更多时间练舞,Anna会随同Evan一起做空中飞人,学生走到哪,老师跟到哪(厚厚,多好的售后服务啊)。她对暂时和老公分居没怨言。(其实有帅哥相伴,偷笑还来不及呢 \^o^/

TVGuide.com: He can give Evan tips.
Trebunskaya: Oh, for sure he will! [Laughs] He's going to have to watch the show every week and he's going to have to give me his thoughts. He doesn't have to go overboard with it, but just a few ideas. I'm definitely going to pick his brain.

Jonathan大哥这次虽未参赛,会作Evan和Anna的幕后高参。(这次Evan算赚到了,老师还素买一送一滴!)

ABC网站上新出炉的华尔兹练习片断,比上次有明显进步 ,和老师气场挺和的,就是担心录影时会不会真飞到舞池外头去。 至于服装,Evan说将素简单,优雅滴。

http://abc.go.com/watch/clip/dan ... 660000/12344/254231

评分

参与人数 10体力 +41 人气 +10 贡献 +2 收起 理由
plumluvzhenya + 1 + 1 尽职尽责的油菜花~
smilingshine + 5 + 1 有空的时候上来,总能补到好消息,呵呵。
ferrari + 5 + 1 so funny! 排油菜花!
歆琰霏羽 + 5 + 1 虽然心疼我家的屏幕,但是小O写的太有才了。 ...
Wilwarin + 5 + 1 不想被扔出去XDDDD
Anemone + 5 + 1 谢谢。so far so good.
竹马青梅 + 3 + 1 辛苦~
lilybear + 5 + 1 + 1 欢乐学英语^_^
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 通片外语啊~~~
御饼0326 + 3 + 1 谢谢新闻官油菜O~~

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-3-18 10:28:58 | 显示全部楼层
有菜的..大爷英语无能啊~~~~~~

从视频来看,小雷子还不在状态...一开始拿根柱子使劲,然后跳舞那段有些梦游的嫌疑~~~
最后一个动作伸手拉老师~~~那个~~~~拜托乃注意力集中点啊,愣是没拽住.....
小雷子终于把那个多一点点的小帽子脱掉了~~呱呱
其实大爷私心的想..如果那个老师是老婆~~~~是不是这哥们会学的快点...的说~~~

DWS_0068IDWS10051_LYSACEKANDANNATREBUN_Promo_BehindTheScenes_HD720p_597b0491-82ea-4a65-8cbe-a0cd6d3e8319_2809841[1].mp4 (6.73M, 2010年3月25日 上午10:28 到期)

申明下.文件名没改,扒成什么名就什么名,请各位筒子自行操作吧~~~

PS.有菜地~~给乃扒了那么多了,乃咋也不意思意思地~~

评分

参与人数 3体力 +10 人气 +2 贡献 +1 收起 理由
plumluvzhenya + 1 辛苦辛苦~
olychamp + 5 + 1 咋意思?逼良为娼?!XD
歆琰霏羽 + 5 + 1 辛苦了,抚摸之,好好干活。

查看全部评分

御饼0326 发表于 2010-3-18 10:50:05 | 显示全部楼层
讲到奖牌歪一下楼,金银牌都是纯银的,但金牌要镀不少于6克的纯金,铜牌就是铜制的。
不过感觉冬奥的奖牌造型比夏奥的要丰富,02的不规则圆形,06的CD,10的波浪型大饼,都挺别致的,而且个大份量足。
Evan参加这个节目就当调节生活了,多吃点,好好玩,如果下赛季还要坚持的话就又要有上顿没下顿了。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 5 + 1 9494, 新赛季又要回到解放前鸟 55555,口年 ...

查看全部评分

楼主| 竹马青梅 发表于 2010-3-18 12:21:31 | 显示全部楼层
看完视频.....
比上次的确有很大进步.....
不过这是哪天的训练视频?马上就要开始了,怎么还是这个状态.......

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 1 开头表现太好就看不出进步鸟,介素策略 XD

查看全部评分

Anemone 发表于 2010-3-18 20:38:11 | 显示全部楼层
维也纳华尔兹~~~~
很不厚道地想跟B/A的规定舞比一下~~~~虽然我知道没有可比性~~~~
还是注意安全重要。
Evan他将导致我人生第一次追美剧

评分

参与人数 1体力 +3 人气 +1 收起 理由
olychamp + 3 + 1 要素贝美女教进步肯定一日千里。XD

查看全部评分

歆琰霏羽 发表于 2010-3-19 00:35:50 | 显示全部楼层
这个肯定是要追的,话说索菲大人什么时候回来,我有点事情问他。
小O每次写的都会让我喷饭。

评分

参与人数 2体力 +7 人气 +2 收起 理由
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 记得喷在有菜的脸上
olychamp + 2 + 1 让大家喷饭喷水素偶滴目标XD 索菲大人粉忙 ...

查看全部评分

olychamp 发表于 2010-3-19 08:49:49 | 显示全部楼层
介个好象素雷少的新访问,大爷能看吗?偶rp不够,看不着,乃再给88吧。

http://www.bonniehunt.com/videos/?autoplay=true&mediaKey=fb8b4161-a5e6-4f4a-9be7-e278419f2773

一提维也纳华尔兹偶也先想到老婆, 如果把Anna换成Tanith该完美啊。 当然换成油菜O更完美,至少身高非常配,哈哈。

说到奖牌,听说这回用的金属都是从旧手机里回收的,加拿大人民真够环保。原来手机里还有金子?!

梦游大概是太累了,某人奥运之后米歇过一天,怪可怜的。不过比赛的水平肯定比这个好。

其实偶特想看俩人一起飞出窗外的场面,多浪漫哪,哪天跳梁祝化蝶,编舞都素现成滴。

羽毛快来一起TX大爷吧,独乐乐不如众乐乐。
olychamp 发表于 2010-3-19 08:52:11 | 显示全部楼层
本来不想水,可素有SF岂能不坐?哈哈。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表