话说转了几圈,还是不明白到底是落花还是流水有意~

那个,偶后知后觉了,才知道两只回归了
然后B/A也要复活了
那么等待worlds,一个月的时间,我想有希望的
monica87914 发表于 2009-2-28 18:42:24 | 显示全部楼层
好喜欢他们哦,总觉得那些张扬的曲风比较适合他们
gopatrick 发表于 2009-3-5 01:52:43 | 显示全部楼层
跟大家八卦一下。。。
明年的加拿大全国锦标会在Tessa的家乡和离Scott家乡Ilderton很近的安大略省的伦敦举行,粉丝们正筹备一本纪念册子,有兴趣参与的筒子可以贡献以下内容:
- Good Luck notes 幸运短句
- Pictures with fans 和粉丝们的合照
- Fan art - for any of you artsy people 艺术粉丝创作
- General fan notes 一般的粉丝字条
- And possibly a CD of songs that we can come up with that either remind us of them, or that we think they would like. 推荐乐曲的CD,能够让人觉得这是VM,或者VM会喜欢的歌
- a list of 101 reasons why we love Tessa and Scott - i already have 40.
101个喜欢VM的理由(这个我很乐意为英文不好的筒子翻译)

详情请见:
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63471&page=46

评分

参与人数 4体力 +20 人气 +4 收起 理由
草珊瑚 + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频
DSC + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息
Annieca + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息
pooool + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

DSC 发表于 2009-3-5 11:58:54 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 gopatrick 于 2009-3-5 01:52 发表
跟大家八卦一下。。。
明年的加拿大全国锦标会在Tessa的家乡和离Scott家乡Ilderton很近的安大略省的伦敦举行,粉丝们正筹备一本纪念册子,有兴趣参与的筒子可以贡献以下内容:
- Good Luck notes 幸运短句
- Pictures with fans 和粉丝们的合照
- Fan art - for any of you artsy people 艺术粉丝创作
- General fan notes 一般的粉丝字条
- And possibly a CD of songs that we can come up with that either remind us of them, or that we think they would like. 推荐乐曲的CD,能够让人觉得这是VM,或者VM会喜欢的歌
101个喜欢VM的理由(这个我很乐意为英文不好的筒子翻译)

详情请见:
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63471&page=46

这个服务太窝心了,赶快来拟稿
 楼主| 草珊瑚 发表于 2009-3-5 18:37:55 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 gopatrick 于 2009-3-5 01:52 发表

这个姑娘自己已经收集到40个了……万一跟她Overlap了怎么办哩?

PS:
FSU上有一篇说VM自由舞的文章,我觉得写的挺好,让我看到了一些之前没有看到的东西~
链接:
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64351

说起来这位作者的名字和那位会在年华出现的Jun好像啊,是同一位吗?

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
pooool + 5 + 1 BINGO!

查看全部评分

思彤 发表于 2009-3-5 19:50:24 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 草珊瑚 于 2009-3-5 18:37 发表

FSU上有一篇说VM自由舞的文章,我觉得写的挺好,让我看到了一些之前没有看到的东西~
链接:
http://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/showthread.php?t=64351

说起来这位作者的名字和那位会在年华出现的Jun好像啊,是同一位吗?

I am certainly not saying modern art is superior to classic art, or that either approach is better than the other. It depends on the quality of a particular work. Great work is great regardless. And, miraculously, Zueva gave us a classic (Samson et Delila) and a modern piece (Pink Floyd), both top-notch, in one year!

这一段我尤其赞同!  

而且我也觉得这支FD从服装到编排套路给我最大的感觉就是——迷幻—— PSYCHEDELIC~~

pooool 发表于 2009-3-6 01:58:18 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 DSC 于 2009-3-5 11:58 发表

这个服务太窝心了,赶快来拟稿  

第101条俺先包了吧,“喜欢VM不需要理由”

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
gopatrick + 5 + 1 滑头滴四个圈,不过大大滴赞同

查看全部评分

gopatrick 发表于 2009-3-6 02:48:35 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 草珊瑚 于 2009-3-5 18:37 发表
这个姑娘自己已经收集到40个了……万一跟她Overlap了怎么办哩?

那就用中文写呗,保证不会跟她重复
gopatrick 发表于 2009-3-22 06:27:49 | 显示全部楼层

Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir relish chance to do programs justice

Posted Wednesday, March 18, 2009 11:19 AM ET

For Canadian ice dancers Scott Moir and Tessa Virtue, next week's World Figure Skating Championships offer the opportunity to show just how good their three programs really are.

The team competed just twice this season -- winning January's Canadian championships in Saskatoon and earning silver at February's Four Continents in Vancouver -- because Virtue had surgery on both of her shins in October to correct chronic exertion compartment syndrome. She was off the ice from September to December.

Once back on the ice, Virtue of London, Ont. had a great deal of pain in her legs at those competitions.

Although they were successful at both of events, Moir and Virtue feel they had little training time to skate their programs to the best of their abilities. That's just what they plan to do next week in Los Angeles at their third world championships.

"We've definitely made leaps and bounds since Four Continents,"
said Virtue. "I'm in much less pain than I was in a few weeks ago, and I'm feeling so much stronger."

Virtue has focused on many pain-management methods since February, like visualization, massage and physiotherapy.

"Our elements are stronger and more consistent, we're skating more like you've come to know Tessa and Scott skate, loving every moment," said Moir of Ilderton, Ont. "It's nice to be ready for a competition."

Their original dance is to 'Won't You Charleston With Me', while their compulsory dance is ‘Finnstep', and their free dance is a very technically difficult skate to 'Great Gig In The Sky' and 'Money' by Pink Floyd.

They got a lot of feedback from coaches after their three skates in Vancouver and aim to skate with more confidence and aggressiveness. They haven't made any big changes to the programs but say they will "aggressively attack" the compulsory dance.

"Both competitions were milestones...just getting through those knowing that we can do it with such little training and under such circumstances," said Virtue. "It sets us up for anything else that might come our way."

Silver medallists at last year's Worlds, Virtue and Moir appear to be the favourites in L.A. this year.

The 2008 world champs, Isabelle Delobel and Olivier Schoenfelder of France, won't be defending their title after pulling out since Delobel is still recovering from shoulder surgery.

The French pair skate to the same Pink Floyd music as Virtue and Moir do.

"We're actually sad that the Pink Floyds didn't get to go head to head this year, " said Moir, noting that the two teams won't have skated in the same competition all season.

"I don't know if I feel we're the team to beat...we don't feel like there's a target on our back, " said Moir. "We just really want to show off these programs that we love so much and think are amazing."

The ice dance competition begins Tuesday afternoon with the compulsory dance.

他们对Pink Floyds不能在世锦上打照面感到遗憾。离比赛还有三天,真令人急不及待啊,想快点看到完美的VM
http://www.ctvolympics.ca/figure ... ce+programs+justice
这里还附有VM谈时装的短片~ Tessa妹妹还是没Scott那么淡定自然。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 收起 理由
Annie + 5 感谢即时消息。恩,果然是M正太比较自然

查看全部评分

pinkpower 发表于 2009-3-22 08:03:22 | 显示全部楼层
一张图..正太这眼神..
Annie 发表于 2009-3-22 10:55:13 | 显示全部楼层
我好希望他们是一对啊~~~~怨念死怨念死

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
pinkpower + 5 + 1 还早么,不急不急哈

查看全部评分

antony1986jl 发表于 2009-3-22 11:05:35 | 显示全部楼层
残念……LS表怨念了……
本来的大撞曲居然从没在一场比赛当中出现过……赛季前谁能想到啊
海洋饼干 发表于 2009-3-28 19:08:18 | 显示全部楼层
终于完整地追着看了三套节目,很喜欢“股动脉”这套FD啊~感觉小年轻两个充满朝气,仿佛看到了冰舞滴未来啊……悼念一记冬菇鲨鱼老前辈。

OD等分滴时候scotty童鞋小嘴一撅:索吻!V小MM灰常配合地凑鸟过去
惟普心 发表于 2009-3-28 21:53:41 | 显示全部楼层
太喜欢这一对了~~~看到两人甜蜜的样子真的好幸福呀~~冰上恋曲为他们奏响~~~一定要成为一对呀~~~~多希望两人能一直在一起呀~~感觉太般配啦~~~今天看见黑色的两只身材比例真好~~~~期待二人在明年的奥运会上创造历史~~才子佳人呀~~~ 加油~~~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表