四周???
偶晕!
mao妹妹身体最重要,千万不要太勉强自己!
离恨恰如春草 发表于 2007-4-7 14:27:38 | 显示全部楼层
说实话,Mao去年到今年长个,那么今年到明年,很有可能就要开始长体重了……能保持现在的跳跃能力就不错了……再练四周,受伤的几率相当大的~~~~

当年的NNN,就是因为4sal才废掉的……
天如水 发表于 2007-4-7 14:38:23 | 显示全部楼层
我对中国的体育报道有偏见,内容的可信度有多少我抱很大怀疑态度。
mao06-07赛季lp原本是打算做两个3a的,后来是考虑到实际训练情况把3a3t改成2a3t的,所以我也很相信mao和教练能够根据自己的实际情况来决定到底要不要练4s,身体怎么样训练情况怎么样这些还是mao和教练最清楚。
丽丽熊 发表于 2007-4-7 14:46:03 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 天如水 于 2007-4-7 14:38 发表
我对中国的体育报道有偏见,内容的可信度有多少我抱很大怀疑态度。
mao06-07赛季lp原本是打算做两个3a的,后来是考虑到实际训练情况把3a3t改成2a3t的,所以我也很相信mao和教练能够根据自己的实际情况来决定到底要不要练4s,身体怎么样训练情况怎么样这些还是mao和教练最清楚。

希望是记者乱编的啦!
处于发育期还盲目上难度的话,真的很有可能会象NNN样废掉的!
以MAO现在难度看,已经是别人无法企及的,没有必要硬逼上四,
相信MAO的教练也不会这么小白吧![em65]
antony1986jl 发表于 2007-4-7 15:09:49 | 显示全部楼层
小mao还要上四周??
练费掉怎么办??我看她现在的难度已经很恐怖了,没必要再上难度了!他倒是应该把3t和3s好好练练,这样也不必再上什么3a。这些动作不仅稳定性差,更何况她2010能有现在的难度就很不错了!
pooool 发表于 2007-4-7 19:43:54 | 显示全部楼层
加强四周跳的稳定性?应该是加强三周半的稳定性吧?前文没提四周一个字,怎么突然冒出个“加强四周跳的稳定性”?
青鸟jerry 发表于 2007-4-7 19:50:23 | 显示全部楼层
SOHU这篇报道倒也并非空穴来风~日本方面也有类似的报道

真央 ベンチプレスで4回転成功へ
tobyid 发表于 2007-4-7 20:01:11 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 pooool 于 2007-4-7 19:43 发表
加强四周跳的稳定性?应该是加强三周半的稳定性吧?前文没提四周一个字,怎么突然冒出个“加强四周跳的稳定性”?

从种种小道消息看,MAO练的还不是4SAL而是4LOOP,估计日本人是想把难度推到一个新的高度!
dudu1984712 发表于 2007-4-8 07:20:49 | 显示全部楼层
疯掉了~~~Mao啊,要保重自己,不要受外界的不好影响~~~~~
不过长体重这个事情,是自己能控制的,只要调节的好,不会长太胖的~~~~
鱼类 发表于 2007-4-8 10:16:23 | 显示全部楼层

英文版的报道,粗体字部分是关于四周跳的说法

Mao plans for gold at 2010 Olympics

By JAMES MULLIGAN

Three years may seem like a very long time for someone so young, but teen figure skating sensation Mao Asada already knows what she wants to be doing in 2010 -- winning Olympic gold.

Mao Asada, the 16-year-old silver medalist at last month's World Figure Skating Championships, answers questions during a press conference at the Foreign Correspondents' Club of Japan in Tokyo on Friday. YOSHIAKI MIURA PHOTO

The 16-year-old Asada, fresh from her silver medal at last month's World Figure Skating Championships, hopes to fulfill a dream at the Vancouver Winter Games and emulate compatriot Shizuka Arakawa, who won gold at the 2006 Turin Games -- in which Asada was too young to compete.

"My goal from a young age has been to get a gold medal at the Olympics," Asada told reporters at the Foreign Correspondents' Club of Japan in Tokyo on Friday.

"I have been practicing hard in California, and am really looking forward to Vancouver, where my goal is to have a flawless performance that the audience will love and I will hopefully win the gold."

Asada, who burst onto the world scene in 2006 with gold medals at the Trophee Bompard in Paris and the Grand Prix Final in Tokyo, said she wasn't disappointed at not being allowed to compete in Turin because of the International Skating Union's age-limit rule, knowing time was on her side.

"I just thought that there is always the next Olympics. Rules are rules," Asada said.

"(But) when I saw Arakawa get the gold at the Turin Olympics, I definitely knew that was what I wanted."

Asada just missed out on gold at last month's worlds to compatriot Miki Ando. After finishing a disappointing fifth in the short program, Asada pulled off seven triple jumps in the free program on her way to a personal best score of 194.45, but it wasn't enough.

Before the victory, the 19-year-old Ando was most well known for being the only skater to successfully complete a quadruple jump in competition. It's something Asada hopes she can pull off in the future, with Ando's presence only spurring her on.

"Ando is in the top position for the Japanese skaters, so she is my biggest rival. But we are good rivals for each other," Asada said.

"I haven't been practicing the quadruple jump, but I'm hoping that if I work hard, I might be able to reach the point when I can do that," said Asada.

Another skater who should be pushing Asada all the way in the run up to 2010 is Kim Yu Na, who beat Asada to gold at the junior worlds in 2006.

Asada welcomes the rivalry from Kim, who led the worlds after the short program but had to settle for bronze after two falls in the free program.

"(Kim) and I are the same age, which I think makes for a strong relationship between athletes," Asada said of the South Korean, who is older by a month.

"We have a good relationship, and I think we will stimulate each other in the upcoming times that we compete against each other."
pinkpower 发表于 2007-4-8 11:56:15 | 显示全部楼层
Mao...说归说,,你自己脑子可得清醒点儿,,没事儿惹啥四周啊??
我觉得Mao一向非常高调,每次新闻发布会都是,,我要卫冕!我要夺冠!~~

另外,ESPN版的世锦赛lp,angle跟其他版的比较不一样:

http://s22.quicksharing.com/v/27 ... s_LP_ESPN_.avi.html
gtxys 发表于 2007-4-8 14:59:14 | 显示全部楼层
Mao如果想练四周,那决不是单纯地为了那几分,目的恐怕是想整个女单项目的难度水平有一次大洗牌,其实各个项目都一样,I/B做抛3A,Z/Z做抛四,难道为的就是那几分,绝对不是,他们为的是在自己这个项目中的地位,在裁判心中的地位,假设猫猫成了4Lo,那其他运动员尤其是小不点们能不竭尽全力跟着上四么,难度这个东西,有那么一两个人达到了,后面只定有前赴后继的,当然这种做法好坏面都有,不过总体来讲,还是能够将女单带上一个新的高度!所以我觉得,猫猫如果觉得自己在能力范围之内,可以达到上四的程度,以适当的伤病作为代价还是可以的,毕竟运动员在上难度的时候哪有不受伤的,但是如果严重到把自己的运动生涯都废了,那就不值得了!
DSC 发表于 2007-4-8 15:29:58 | 显示全部楼层
其实Mao一向如此,就好比06年Junior Worlds前她不是就想要在长短节目里都跳出3axel-2xx的连跳么?其实那时根本就没必要这样做,可Mao还是去尝试了,所以我赞同gtxys的话,抢先完成的人就是一个标竿旗手,会大大确立在裁判心中的地位,这样受益的不仅是一场比赛,而且还是以后自己的声誉。而且这样才像是无所畏惧的Mao~~~You Go Girl!好样地
 楼主| 青の愛 发表于 2007-4-8 16:57:52 | 显示全部楼层
一切一切都是那么的...  还是那句老话:"实践是检验真理的唯一标准."什么东西都是在试过之后才能明白它到底有多少价值.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表