[讨论] 美国男单选手Adam Rippon讨论专帖

[复制链接]
bltracy21 发表于 2010-5-4 19:32:49 | 显示全部楼层
这件“透明”衬衫在他三年前的照片里就频频出现了,到底是同一件还是同款买了多件就不知道,总之他是个很节 ...
dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-4 18:20

我一直觉得他07年表演的时候穿的白衬衫牛仔裤一直穿到现在。。。节俭是好的 但是他不长个吗???
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-4 22:43:23 | 显示全部楼层
好像根据以前资料对照起来他这几年也就长了2公分。
那件衬衫是有暗格的,肯定是同一面料,希望是同款多件吧,不然也太惨了。
话说这次表演算是换了一条时髦的迷彩小脚裤了(视频模糊,看上去像是迷彩)。
bltracy21 发表于 2010-5-5 00:15:02 | 显示全部楼层
好像根据以前资料对照起来他这几年也就长了2公分。
那件衬衫是有暗格的,肯定是同一面料,希望是同款多件吧 ...
dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-4 22:43

就只有两公分吗??为啥我看今年短节目觉得比18摸年代修长了很多呢??难道是衣服错觉??
audrey0106 发表于 2010-5-5 08:05:06 | 显示全部楼层
我希望他维持他的甜心天命,不要搞成熟啦…吼!!!感觉都不见了,[em66]
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-5 11:02:48 | 显示全部楼层
18摸那套衣服东披西挂的也太累赘了,谁穿了都会显肥。
今年他是瘦掉一些,加上黑色紧身衣,就显得修长了。SP那身飘零海鸥装看起来就没那么苗条。
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-5 12:55:27 | 显示全部楼层
翻译一段卷毛的日记,讲述了为何在08年底突然换教练的故事。(英文不好,附上原文,有翻译错误的请指教)

February 9, 2009 (写于09年2月9日)

Hey everyone!
So much has happened in the past few months!I guess I will start with the most recent things that have happened… my coaching change. I know it may seem that it was a sudden decision but it was one that was made with a lot of thought and had been in the air the entire summer. The summer training was hard. Nikolai took on many students and traveled a lot so my time working with him was very limited. I felt that I was being put aside. I was not getting any lesson time and I was beating myself up every day with triple axels. I was very frustrated. I tried to stay positive and continued to work hard. Just when I was to give up all hope, late in the summer, it clicked, I started landing my triple axel.  I was so happy, relieved, and thankful. It was such a breakthrough. I was feeling much better about myself but still knew that there were many things in my skating that needed to improve. In the meantime, I was doing many triple axels and trying to improve the consistency rate on them. I ended up doing too many and before I knew it, I was injured. I was hurting too much to do any jumps. I had to start seeing a physiotherapist. When I would land a jump I would feel a pain go down my right leg and into my lower back.  

过去几个月里发生了太多事!先从最近的说起:我换教练了!看起来好像是我突然决定的,其实我已经考虑很久,整个夏天都在考虑这件事。夏训很不顺利。Nikolai(注:肥莫)带了很多学生,还到处旅行,跟我一起训练的时间就非常有限。我觉得他把我撇在一边了。我几乎上不到课,练三周半每天都摔得不行。我感到很挫败。我尽量保持乐观,继续努力训练。就在夏季末尾,我几乎要失去希望的时候,突然间我跳三周半能站住了。我是那么高兴,放松,充满感激之情。这真是一大突破。我的自我感觉好多了,但仍觉得需要提高的地方很多。在这期间,我练习大量的三周半,并加强稳定性。结果不知不觉地练过了头,我受伤了。每次跳跃都伤害过度。我只好开始去看理疗师,因为每次落冰时疼痛就从我的右脚一直传导到下背部。

After a short time of treatment I was able to jump again, but I had to keep it to a minimum to reduce the pain. In the meantime, my programs were still unfinished. Time had flown by and I was preparing to leave for Skate America. I wasn't feeling very confident about myself or my skating going into the competition. I skated very poorly in the short program. It was decided that the short program would be scratched because it was so unfinished and I would go back to last season’s junior short for the next competition. The next day I fought through the long program. I even landed my first triple axel in competition! No one could ever say I didn't do it in competition any more! That was a victory in itself.  

经过短时间的治疗,我又能重新跳跃了,但必须控制到最低数量以减轻疼痛。这期间我的节目一直没能编完。时间很紧了,我已经准备去参加大奖赛美国站。我信心不足,觉得还没有足够能力参加比赛。短节目比得很糟糕。因为短节目根本没有编排好,我只能决定下一场比赛换用上赛季青年组用的那套。第二天我又为自由滑拼搏。终于我在正式比赛中成功完成了第一个三周半!再也没人会说我不能在比赛中跳三周半了!这本身就是一次胜利。

After the competition was over I returned to my training rink in Hackensack, NJ... alone. Nikolai took some of his skaters to Russia to train. I felt that I had to save my season.  I wasn't going to let myself be satisfied with the excuse “it's my first year senior.”  I really stepped it up. I stopped feeling sorry for myself and started working for myself. I worked with my physiotherapist more and continued to feel better and better.  I reworked both of my programs and wrote out a plan of what I needed to do to be ready for Cup of Russia. I followed it everyday.  

比赛结束后我一个人回到新泽西的Hackensack训练场继续训练。Nikolai带着一些学生去俄罗斯训练了。我觉得必须自我拯救我的赛季。我不能借口“这是我第一个成人赛季”就满足于现状。我必须采取行动,不再自怜自怨。我跟着理疗师治疗,感觉越来越好。我重新编排了两套节目,为俄罗斯站所需要的一切写了计划,并每天按照计划做。

When I arrived in Moscow, I was a completely different skater. I was a senior skater skating in a senior grand prix. I skated two strong programs and was really proud of myself. When the competition was over I had to take a step back. So much had happened. I thought about the situation I was in. I knew that I had to surround myself in a healthier environment. I needed to find a place where I knew I would improve and I needed a coach who could be there more often. I called Nikolai and told him my decision.   

到达莫斯科后,我已经完全不同了。我是个参加成年组大奖赛的成年选手。我滑完了两套很强的节目,为我自己感到骄傲。比赛结束后,我回过头来想。发生了这么多事,我认真考虑了我的处境。我觉得我必须换一个更加健康的环境。我必须找到一个能够提高自己的地方,并且要有个经常在场的教练。我给Nikolai打了电话,告诉他我的决定。

So there I was, officially without a coach. It was the end of November and I had to get ready f or Nationals. I felt I really needed to get away and just clear my head. In early December, I went to North Carolina and skated with Paul Wylie for a week at his rink. It was such a great mentoring experience and I really got a lot out of it. We talked about the many challenges athletes face in their careers and I became surer of myself and my skating again. A week later I returned to New Jersey and I realized that I could not stay there any longer. At first I did not know where to turn. Some people suggested working with David Wilson. My mom called David and left a message. A few days passed with no response. I felt dejected. It was rough. I called my Mom and told her how I was feeling, right in the middle of our conversation her call waiting rang; it was David. Two days later my Mom and I were on our way to Canada. It was a week before Christmas. I worked with David and it was great. He asked me what I was looking for in a coach. I told him, and then he simply replied,”You're going to love Brian.” The last couple of days before I went back home for Christmas I worked with Brian Orser and it went really well. I liked working with him. I liked the environment of all the coaches working together.  I loved the positive energy. It was everywhere. On our way home I told my Mom that it was the greatest Christmas present I could have asked for. I was home for Christmas and really enjoyed the time home with all my brothers and sisters. A few days later I was on my way back to Toronto, this time for good. As I stood there waiting to get on the plane with my one-way ticket, I no longer had any doubts about whether I had made the right decision to change coaches. I knew it was the right decision.

于是,我正式没有了教练。已经到了11月末,我要准备参加全美锦标赛了。我很需要离开去清醒一下。12月初,我去了北卡罗莱纳,在Paul Wylie的冰场跟他一起训练。他是一个很棒的导师,教了我很多。我们谈到许多强劲的选手如何面对他们的职业生涯,我对自己和我的滑冰生涯也重新感到自信。一周后我回到新泽西,我觉得已经不能在那里呆下去了。一开始,我不知道去哪里好。有人建议我去找David Wilson合作。我妈妈给他去了电话并留了口信。好几天过去了没有回音。我有些灰心了。也许是我太莽撞了。我给妈妈打电话告诉她我的感受,正在这时她的呼叫等待响了,真的是David!两天后我和妈妈一起去了加拿大。那是圣诞节前的一星期。我跟David合作的很顺利。他问我需要找什么样的教练,我告诉了他,他马上回答说“你肯定会喜欢Brian“。在回家过圣诞前的最后几天我和Brian Orser一起训练,效果非常好。我很高兴能够跟着他。我喜欢所有的教练都在场。我喜欢乐观的情绪。真是太完美了。在回家路上,我告诉妈妈,这真是一个从没预想到的最好的圣诞礼物!我回家过了圣诞节,与所有弟弟妹妹们一起度过了一段好时光。几天后我就回多伦多了,时间很合适。我拿着单程机票在机场等飞机时,我完全没有怀疑我所做的换教练的决定。我知道这是一个正确的决定。

I arrived on December 28th. Brian and I didn't really want to change my axel technique with so little time before Nationals. So we worked with what I had and tried to build it from there. When I had talked to Brian about the dates of Nationals he told me that he had already committed himself to an event with the adult skaters at the rink to a skating trip in Ottawa. We worked it out and it was decided that I would go to Nationals with Karen Preston, a former Canadian ladies champion and one of the coaches from the Cricket Club. I did my best to just keep focused and move forward. By the time Nationals came along I felt so much better about myself and my skating. I knew that no matter what happened at this competition this year, it was a great life learning year for me.   

我12月28日到达。Brian和我都不打算修改我的三周半技术,因为马上就要全美赛了。我们就在现有基础上增加稳定性。我跟Brian谈到全美赛的日期,他告诉我他已经答应要去参加渥太华的一个退役选手比赛。我们谈妥了,全美赛将由Karen Preston陪我去,她是前加拿大女单冠军,现在在一家冰上俱乐部做教练。我尽量控制自己专注于训练,度过这段时间。就在全美赛来临时,我和我的训练状态都有了长足进步。我知道,不管在这次比赛中情况如何,在这一年里我学到了太多东西,很棒的一年。

My short program wasn't a complete mess but by the end of that night I was in 12th. I knew that I had to pull myself together for a really good free program. I skated out and went for everything I could. I was proud of that. In the end, I finished 6th in the long and 7th overall in my first trip to Nationals as a senior man. When the competition was over I was excited to go back to Toronto and start getting ready for Junior Worlds. I got back on the ice right away and David reworked both programs again, this time to fit the rules of a junior program. I also had the opportunity to work with Brian on my jump technique.

我的短节目不算很差,但那天结束我只排在第12名。我明白必须在自由滑里表现完美才能拉回一些分数。结果我滑出了我所能做到的最高水平。我很自豪。最后,我自由滑排名第6,总分升到第7名,这是我第一次参加全美成人组。比赛结束后,我激动地回到多伦多,开始为世青赛做准备。我迅速回到了冰场,David又为我重新编排了节目,这次是为了适应青年组的规则。我也有机会跟Brian提高我的跳跃技术了。

I am now getting ready for Junior Worlds and I am feeling really comfortable in my new setting. I am excited to compete in front of my Bulgarian fans again! I am working hard, and training with Yu-Na Kim hasn't been bad either! ;-)  [size=-1] I am so thankful. I am in a really good place. Everything happens for a reason. I wouldn't have been able to make it through all the changes if it hadn't been for a lot of people from the Ice House, my Mom, my friends, everyone at the Cricket Club, and so many messages from fans from all over the world! I now know when anything gets rough I can always look in the sky at my very own star! Thank you everyone! I can't thank you enough! I promise to write again soon!

我现在为世青赛做好了一切准备,对我的新环境感到非常舒心。我很激动,又能为我的保加利亚粉丝们表演了!我努力训练,跟金妍儿一起训练也不坏呀;-) 我对现在的处境心怀感恩。这些都是有原因的。如果没有这个滑冰大家庭中这么多人对我的支持,我妈妈,我的朋友们,冰上俱乐部的所有人,全世界那么多给我留言的粉丝们,我可能无法应对这些巨变!我现在知道了,遇到不顺时,我只要望着天空中属于我的那颗星星就好!感谢每个人!我都谢不过来了,我保证很快会更新的!

Thank you for reading my journal and for your support,

Adam Rippon

评分

参与人数 6体力 +24 人气 +4 贡献 +2 收起 理由
roserose + 5 + 1 lxy说了些啥?
pooool + 1 + 1 哦哟,大叔们真是NICE
lilybear + 5 + 1 + 1 辛苦辛苦
草珊瑚 + 4 辛苦翻译
嘿嘿123 + 5 + 1
lxy_1904 + 5 无良肥莫,看的人好心酸,摸脸儿以前说到BO ...

查看全部评分

oolong 发表于 2010-5-5 14:45:12 | 显示全部楼层
啊,甜心真是刻苦啊~

希望他越来越好~

最主要是,新赛季的节目要编排得好,哈哈,小小声说,那个,衣服能不能不要像这个赛季那么凌乱呢,哈哈哈~

姐姐,辛苦啦!
Nadja 发表于 2010-5-5 16:20:39 | 显示全部楼层
一个俄罗斯朋友今年世锦赛到都灵现场观赛时拍的图图,贴上来分享一下~

短节目

自由滑练习

自由滑

评分

参与人数 4体力 +11 人气 +4 收起 理由
audrey0106 + 5 + 1 他真的有天生的美感!!
roserose + 5 + 1 精美图片
pooool + 1 感谢发布
lilybear + 1 + 1 精美图片

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-5 23:11:13 | 显示全部楼层
把之前那篇日志的后续部分也翻了(主要是关于09年世青赛的)

April 13, 2009 (写于2009年4月13日)

Hey everyone!
I just wanted to fill you all in on what's happened since I last wrote a journal.
我只是想满足你们的要求,说说上次那篇日志之后发生的事。

After Nationals I felt I finally had some time to sit down and breathe. My practices with Brian focused on my jump technique and increasing my speed and edge quality.  David worked on the choreography and my expression to fine tune my programs for Junior Worlds. It was coming together and we all felt more comfortable with each other.  As the weeks passed I began to feel more confident. I was running through clean programs in practice and I began doing triple axels consistently in the programs as well. It was a huge improvement. I continued to keep building forward with the help of my coaches and by the time I was leaving for Bulgaria, I was ready.  
全美锦标赛后,我总算可以坐下来喘口气了。我跟Brian的训练主要针对我的跳跃技术,加快速度和用刃质量。David则把编舞和对音乐的表达方面做了修改以适应青年组比赛。这些都是同时进行的,我们都觉得相处得很愉快。一周后我感到自信心更强了。我在训练中可以完美地做完全套节目,包括节目中的三周半跳。这是巨大的进步。在教练的帮助下我继续巩固这些成果,然后我出发去保加利亚,我已经准备好了。

I arrived in Bulgaria and I was excited to compete again. I was so happy I was given another chance to show how much I really learned this season. But first, I had to skate the practice sessions before the competition.  When you practice at home and when you practice at a competition there are two totally different mindsets going on. At home, you are doing your best to improve, at the competition you have to do your best to show what you know and feel comfortable in different surroundings. This was my first competition with Brian. He didn't know how I was going to react on the practice session and during the competition and I didn't know how he would either. My first practice session went very badly. I felt like I was all over the place. I wasn’t feeling very confident after the second practice either. I was really taken back. I couldn't believe what was going on. I was skating fine when I was home and now I'm skating like this at the competition?! After the second practice Brian and I talked and he helped me realize I was thinking too much, trying to fix too many things, getting overwhelmed. I listened to him and began to take one element at a time and really used Brian’s knowledge and his competitive experience to my full advantage. The next practice went much better. I felt my feet under me, and began to skate like I did in practice back at the Cricket Club. I was learning to trust my coach more and we started to speak the same language.  
我到达了保加利亚,非常激动能够再次在这里比赛。很高兴有机会展示这个赛季我所学会的东西。但首先我要完成比赛前的热身。在家里训练跟在比赛前的热身练习完全是两码事。在家,你要尽全力去设法提高,而在比赛前要做的是尽全力展现你的能力和适应不同环境。这是我第一次跟Brian出去比赛。他不知道我在热身或比赛中会有什么情况,同时我也不了解他。第一次热身练习非常糟糕,滑行线路很乱。第二次练习我仍然感到缺乏自信。我自己也吓坏了。我不敢相信所发生的一切。在家的时候已经滑得非常好了,可到了比赛竟然成了这个样子!?第二次练习后,Brian和我交谈,让我认识到是我想得太多了,想一次解决太多东西,结果反而不好。我听从了他,一次只练习一个技术动作,运用Brian所教的知识和他的比赛经验帮助我提高。下一次的练习就好了很多。我感觉到我的脚听使唤了,又好像回到了冰上俱乐部一样。我在学习信任我的教练更多一点,我们也开始有了共同语言。

I was feeling relaxed just in time for the short program. I skated pretty well. The jumps were good but it was the steps and spins I felt were the biggest improvement in the program. Next was the long program. That morning in practice everything went pretty smoothly, a few little mistakes here and there but nothing major. I was feeling good about everything and Brian said that it all looked in control as well. I skated my long program with two clean triple axels with positive GOE’s. They felt so easy; it was how I was skating in practice before I left. I was really proud of myself. When the music ended, I felt incredible relief; I felt I had redeemed myself. The scores came up and they were great. I got a new season’s best, 222. I was happy, Brian was happy, everyone from Team USA was happy. It was great that it all came together. This competition was so important to me. It was the first time I skated with Brian at a competition and it was the first time I had to go out and defend a title, something I hope I will need to do in the future. It was a great learning and overall very enjoyable experience. Not to mention, the Bulgarian fans were incredible! Thanks guys!  
到短节目比赛时,我感觉很放松了。我滑得相当不错。跳跃很成功,但我觉得节目中进步最大的还是步法和旋转。接着是自由滑。那天早晨练习中一切都很顺利,只出了一些小错,不是很要紧。我感觉很好,Brian也说一切尽在掌握中。在自由滑中我做了两次完美的三周半跳,GOE都得到了加分。它们看起来变得如此简单;就像在之前在家的练习一样。我非常自豪。当音乐结束时,我感觉到一种难以置信的解脱;我自我救赎了。成绩出来了,非常棒,我得到了赛季最高的222分。我很快乐,Brian也很快乐,美国队的所有成员都很快乐。好事一起来啊。这次比赛对我太重要了。这是第一次跟着Brian比赛,也是我第一次卫冕冠军,我真希望今后一直能这样。这是一次重要的学习和十分开心的经历。更别提保加利亚的粉丝是多么棒了!谢谢你们!

I went back to Toronto and started skating again and this time it was to get ready for a few shows. During worlds, I went home and I skated at Smucker's Stars On Ice in Wilkes-Barre PA. . I had so much fun. The week of the show I did some interviews promoting the tour and talked a bit about defending the Junior World title. I also had the chance of going back to the rink where I started skating. The Skating Club of Northeastern Pennsylvania had gotten ice for me and also organized a class. I did it with a few of the skaters from the club. I did my best to work them really hard and by the end, I think I might have killed them ;-). I had a great time and I hope they enjoyed it as well. I'm really happy the SCNEPA had the idea. The SOI show was that at the end of the week and I was really excited. John Zimmerman is on the tour and we used to skate together quite a bit when I was skating in Hackensack. It was great to see him and as always, he was a lot of fun. He showed me around and introduced me to everyone. I had met a few of the skaters before but for most it was our first meeting. Everyone was so nice. I had such a great time and the hometown audience was so excited to have a local in the show! ;-) Everyone in the cast and production helped to make it such a fun and exciting experience. It was great.  
我回到多伦多重新开始滑冰,这次是为了准备一些表演。世锦赛期间我回了趟家,Smucker's SOI(美国冰协官方组织的商演)邀请我参加宾州Wilkes-Barre这站的演出。我很开心。这一周我接受了巡演推广方的采访,谈到了我世青赛卫冕冠军的经历。我还有机会重新回到我开始滑冰的那个场地。东北宾州滑冰俱乐部(SCNEPA)让我去滑冰,还组织了一堂课。我和俱乐部的几个选手一起滑冰,我尽力严格地教他们,到最后我怕我要杀死他们了;-)。我过得很开心,希望他们也从中得到乐趣。我很高兴SCNEPA提出这个点子。SOI表演是在那个周末,我兴奋极了。我在Hackensack训练时一起滑冰的John Zimmerman也参加这次表演。很高兴又能见到他,他这人总是很风趣。他把我介绍给每个人认识。很多选手都是第一次见到。所有人都很好。我在表演中的出场让家乡观众很兴奋,他们喜欢有个本地人!;-) 每个成员以及他们的节目都力图表达欢乐的气氛。太棒了。

I took some time off to relax and get my body together to get ready for training this summer. I'll also have a few more shows. I haven't taken time off in a very long time. It's been great to be home and spend time with my family. My brothers, Tyler, Brady and Sawyer and my sisters, Jordan and Dagny and my cousin Erica kept me very busy on my time off! (I promised to mention them!)  
我花了点时间休假放松自己,修复身心,准备夏季训练。我还有几场表演。不能休假太长时间。能够回家与家人一起真是太好了。我的弟弟们Tyler, Brady和Sawyer,妹妹们Jordan和Dagny,还有我的小侄女Erica让我的休假时间非常忙碌!(我答应过把他们写进日志)

One night, I even had the chance to go and visit my grandmother and her friends at her apartment complex. They are very big skating fans. They even went to the SOI show to see me skate. They invited me to be their guest at their weekly Bingo game. I of course said that I would love to. We met and walked down to the game room. I was greeted by the entire retirement community. They told me they heard so much about me, loved the show and wished me a lot of success. It was really sweet. We started the game and I don't want to brag, but I was doing great. Within a few turns I proudly yelled out “BINGO!” There was shock in the room. I could see it from their faces that they couldn't believe a newbie could just walk in and win. I called out my numbers and when I finished, I was quickly told that one of my numbers was a jackpot number and couldn't be called in a Bingo game. They had to start the whole thing over. I was embarrassed to say the least. For the next five minutes I could hear them trying to whisper about the event that just took place. If you have ever heard a group of people who are hard of hearing trying to whisper then you can imagine the actually volume of their conversations. They were pretty surprised at my ignorance of the rules. When all was finished, I apologized for my mistake (and was forgiven) and thanked everyone for their well wishes.
有个晚上,我有机会去我祖母的公寓看望她和她的朋友们。他们都是狂热的花滑粉丝。他们还特地去SOI看我表演。他们邀请我参加他们每周的BINGO游戏。我当然说好。我们走进游戏房。整个退休团体一起向我表示欢迎。他们说经常听到我,很喜欢那个表演,希望我获得更大的成功。真的很贴心。我们开始游戏,我不想吹牛,我玩得可好了。没过几轮,我就骄傲地大喊“BINGO”!屋子都震动了。我能从他们的脸上看出,他们很难相信一个新手就这样获胜了。我结束时报出我的号码,他们马上告诉我,如果我有中奖的号码是不可以在BINGO游戏里报出的。这个游戏只好从头再来。于是我有些尴尬了。之后的五分钟我听到他们为这个吹起了口哨。你能想象一大群听力不佳的人吹口哨的话,也能想象他们说话时的分贝了。他们很惊讶我的不守规则。全部游戏结束后,我为我的错误道了歉(也得到了原谅),并感谢每个人给予我的美好愿望。

I'm headed back to Toronto and then it's off to Korea for Festa On Ice. I'm very excited to be going to Korea for the first time! I can't wait to skate for the amazing fans...  I will be working very hard getting ready for next season! I'll keep you updated on everything that's going on.   
我现在回到多伦多,接着马上要去韩国参加冰上节日表演。我为第一次去韩国感到很兴奋!我等不及想见到那些令人惊诧的粉丝……我会非常努力地训练迎接下一个赛季!我会继续为大家更新一切发生的事.(但结果是这个懒孩子从此以后就没再更新过了)

Thanks you for reading and for your support,
Adam Rippon

如果有人要看,我把他小时候的几篇日志也逐步翻上来。这孩子小时挺苦,父母离异,从小就离家独自生活,他的文章中透着一丝忧郁和自怜。

评分

参与人数 3体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
roserose + 5 + 1 momo摸脸娃~
嘿嘿123 + 5 我不得不说,强大的翻译帝
pooool + 1 OMG,我不要他自怜!

查看全部评分

gx010010 发表于 2010-5-5 23:27:33 | 显示全部楼层
他真的要转型了么

最近与知名摄影师Michael Bernadsky拍摄的画报