[讨论] 美国男单选手Adam Rippon讨论专帖

[复制链接]
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-11 23:14:23 | 显示全部楼层
更新日志

May 31, 2010
写于2010年5月31日

I am writing this note as I pack for my trip to Korea. I can’t believe a year has passed. I had such great experiences this past season. I’m so grateful for all of them. I want to promise you guys that I will write in this journal more often this coming season. You can always get an update of my day by following me on Twitter at @adaripp!
我写这篇日志时,正在整理行装准备去韩国表演。简直不相信这一年就这样过去了。上赛季太棒了。我对所有的一切充满感激之情。我向你们保证,接下来的赛季中我会更加勤快地更新我的日志。你们也可以在推特上加我@adaripp,从那里可以看到我每天的动向。

First I have to thank Jamie and Daphne from Figure Skaters Online for the amazing on job my website. They have super talents and are so generous with their time. Thank you ladies. I really appreciate it very much.   
首先我要感谢Figure Skaters Online网站的Jamie和Daphne,为我做了如此精美的网站。她们很有才,也付出了大量时间。谢谢女士们。我十分地感激。

Last season was great. It began with making new programs. It was the first time I worked with David Wilson from start to finish on competitive programs. It’s a complete understatement to say that I had fun. I loved every second working on the choreography and it was something that I was really happy with and I hope everyone enjoyed them.  
上赛季太棒了。开始时我有了新节目。这是我第一次从头开始与David Wilson合作编排比赛节目。我毫不掩饰地说,这个过程很快乐。编舞的每一秒我都很喜欢,这是我的欢乐历程,希望能分享给每个人。

It was also a year of some firsts! Last season was my first trip to Korea, my first medal on the senior Grand Prix and first senior championship gold. My show schedule last summer was something I felt honored to have.
这一年中有很多第一!上赛季我第一次去了韩国,我获得了大奖赛成年组的第一块奖牌,我还赢得了成年比赛的第一个冠军。去年夏天的表演日程也使我倍感荣幸。

It started with a trip to Korea for “Festa on Ice”. The fans in Korea greeted me and all the skaters, so warmly. I want you all to know how much I appreciated it. While skating in the shows, I couldn’t believe that fans were screaming… FOR ME! It was amazing. Later that summer, I had the chance to skate in Mao Asada and Miki Ando’s show, “The Ice”, in Japan. It was a total blast. I always love traveling to Japan. Again, I have to thank all my Japanese fans for the great time I had. It makes me very excited to return to Japan this year for, “The Ice”, once again! My final show in the off season was “Ice All Stars” in Korea. The cast was different than Festa and included Michelle Kwan. Wow, it was a dream come true to skate with Michelle. It was a surreal experience! The Korean fans again were so welcoming and I can’t thank them enough for all their support. I am truly humbled.
表演始于韩国的“冰上节日”表演。韩国的粉丝热烈追捧我和所有的参与者。我想让你们知道我感到多么荣幸。当我在表演时,简直不相信粉丝是在为我而欢呼!太神奇了。夏天里,后来我又有幸参加了浅田真央和安藤美姬在日本举办的“冰上”表演。太激动人心了。我一直很喜欢去日本。我要再次感谢日本粉丝们给予我的美好时光。这让我对于今年能够再次参加“冰上”表演而感到无比兴奋!上赛季的最后一场秀是在韩国的“冰上全明星”。阵容上与“冰上节日”不同的包括了关颖珊。Wow,与关颖珊同台演出的梦想成真了!简直是梦幻一般的经历!韩国粉丝同样给了我们热烈欢迎,我无法表达我的感激之情。荣幸之至。

My competitions this season were pretty solid. I was really proud with how I skated this year. Winning my first medal on the senior grand prix was very cool. I loved skating in France! I had the chance to travel to Nagano, Japan for NHK and although I didn’t skate my best it was a step forward for the rest of the season. Overall, US Nationals was a very positive event. I was upset with myself for making stupid mistakes but I learned a lot and was happy to have placed in the top 5. Placing in the top 5 enabled me to skate at the Four Continent Championships. It was about 5 days after my return back to Toronto before I left for Jeonju City in South Korea. I was still coming down from Nationals and getting ready for the competition at the same time. Mentally it was exhausting. In the short program at 4CC, I let my mind get the best of me. I felt tired, unprepared, and just overall I felt badly about the mistakes I had made at nationals and in the short program that had just happened. The next day I had the long program and I said to myself, “Adam? What are you doing? Shut up and skate. No one cares if you’re tired. You know you are ready and go out and FIGHT!” and then, after some self tough-love, I felt ready to compete. I skated a clean long and went on to win the competition. It felt so great!  
上赛季我的比赛也很成功。我为这一年冰上的成绩感到自豪。赢得第一枚大奖赛成年组的奖牌太酷了。好喜欢在法国比赛!我还参加了日本长野举行的日本站,尽管未能滑出最好状态,但也为后来的比赛打下了基础。总的来说,全美锦标赛也算不错。出现了愚蠢的失误使我感到很郁闷,但也从中学到了很多,最后能够名列第五还是很高兴的。排到前五名使我获得了参加四大洲赛(4CC)的资格。出发去韩国全州参加4CC比赛之前,我回到多伦多的准备时间只有5天。我在准备的同时还在为全美的事而情绪低落。我感到精疲力竭。在4CC的短节目比赛中,我精神无法集中。我感到疲倦,准备不足,全美短节目比赛中的那些失误让我感觉糟透了。第二天我还要参加自由滑,我对自己说,“Adam?你在干什么?闭上嘴好好地滑。没人在乎你是否疲劳。你必须拿出全部能量去比赛去拼搏!”在这样一番自我鼓励之后,我感到准备好比赛了。自由滑很完美,使我赢得了这场比赛,这实在太棒了!

When I returned to Toronto I was unsure of what to do next. Do I get ready for Worlds? Do I go home and visit my family? I decided to wait a little bit before I booked my ticket. Then, I got the call! I was named to the World team! I was so excited and thankful I stayed on the ice after the Four Continents competition. The World Championships was incredible. I was really pleased I was able to skate well. I did my best to enjoy the entire event and I hope it showed. When I came back from Worlds I had the chance to go home and visit with my family for a little bit. I love going home because I don’t have the chance to see my brothers and sisters during the season. It was a short lived “vacation”.
回到多伦多后,我不太清楚下一步该干什么。我能去参加世锦赛吗?还是回家与家人团聚?在定机票前我决定等几天看看。接着,我接到了电话!我获得了参加世锦赛的资格!我太激动了,也庆幸自己在四大洲后继续保持训练。世锦赛令人难以置信。我很满意自己的表现。我尽力享受这场赛事,并希望能够展现出来。从世锦赛归来后我终于能够回家与家人团聚一下了。回家很开心,因为整个赛季我都没机会见到我的弟弟妹妹们。这是一段短暂快乐的假期。

When it was over I had the chance to join the cast of the Sears’ Stars On Ice Tour through Canada. It is such a big and beautiful country! I enjoyed myself so much while on tour. I was the youngest one in the cast and it was my first time on tour so everyone was really going out of their way to make me feel at home. By the end, the cast felt like family to me. I also had a chance to skate in the Skokie Superstars shows hosted by Scott Hamilton, a lot of my friends were in the show so it was great to have a chance to visit with them and meet a lot of dedicated fans too.
此后我有幸参加了加拿大的Sear's SOI巡演。这个国家是那么辽阔而美丽!巡演的过程十分享受。我是演员中最年轻的,也是我第一次参加巡演,每个人都用各种方式给我一个家的感觉。最后,这个团体对我来说就像个家庭。另外我也有幸参加了Scott Hamilton主办的Skokie超级明星表演,我的很多朋友都参演了,很高兴能和他们相聚,见到热情的粉丝们也非常棒。

I am currently tossing around program ideas with David and planning my preseason training schedule with Brian. I am getting on a plane in a few hours to perform in Hyundai Card Super Match show in Seoul. You guys are amazing and I’m so grateful for your support.
近来我正和David构思新节目,和Brian进行赛季前的准备工作。几小时后我将登上飞机,去首尔参加现代汽车超级明星表演。你们很棒,很高兴获得你们的支持。

Thank you,
Adam

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
audrey0106 + 5 + 1 流水帳啊流水帳~
gx010010 + 5 + 1 这孩子,有那么点啰嗦。。。。。。。

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-15 11:15:49 | 显示全部楼层
新表演滑天堂电影院日语480P清晰clean版下载:
http://u.115.com/file/f11ca8eb34
adamripponcinemaparadiso.flv

要下720P的话去http://www.chinaice.org/thread-12507-4-1.html 第79楼下载。
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-15 11:46:56 | 显示全部楼层
还有最近在韩国表演时主办方委托他自拍的记录视频(不适合放在节目视频帖里,就贴这里吧)
和滑冰没啥关系,就是用来花痴的。
audrey0106 发表于 2010-7-24 02:17:18 | 显示全部楼层
新表演滑天堂电影院日语480P清晰clean版下载:

adamripponcinemaparadiso.flv

要下720P的话去 第79楼 ...
dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-15 11:15

天啊~~我好爱这个表演滑~~~~谢谢eve提供视频~eve,如果方便,请你po个新文,我补评分给你~
另外,他去日本的表演有视频了吗?我一直没找到,
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-25 11:55:52 | 显示全部楼层
回复 139# audrey0106

暂时还没找到,日本演出的服装太奇怪了,戴工作帽穿背带工装裤
今天只找到一个他和佳菜子的合影
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-25 19:15:37 | 显示全部楼层
刚才又看到一个和Jeff的合影
诗诗 发表于 2010-7-25 20:08:47 | 显示全部楼层
大嘴的笑容真是太温暖了,摸脸这身是要上美食节目么
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-25 21:45:19 | 显示全部楼层
回复 142# 诗诗
就是这两天在日本演出(The Ice)的服装,好像是终场集体舞的服装,大家都打扮成这样,象快餐店跑堂的。
花样男子 发表于 2010-7-28 10:54:11 | 显示全部楼层
一般喜欢摸脸的人都是超自恋,我想用柔美来形容他
嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-7-28 11:45:14 | 显示全部楼层
回复 144# 花样男子

我也喜欢摸脸,你有意见吗大叔
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-28 23:01:00 | 显示全部楼层
回复 145# 嘿嘿123

我感觉144楼的意思是:喜欢摸自己脸的人都很自恋。。。并非指摸脸同学的粉丝= =

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
audrey0106 + 5 + 1 補分~抱歉到現在才有空上線,sorry~

查看全部评分

audrey0106 发表于 2010-7-29 09:20:57 | 显示全部楼层
145樓你的簽名檔是我最愛看的yuna組合跳之一,
Astar11 发表于 2010-7-29 10:33:57 | 显示全部楼层
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-30 10:20:20 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的照片好可爱。

一篇意大利媒体在都灵世锦赛后对卷毛的采访(用Google翻译成英文再自己翻中文)

http://www.artonice.it/?q=it/node/9042

这篇文章是合作记者Laura Sciarrillo在都灵的答谢表演前对Adam Rippon进行的采访,回顾他参加世锦赛的感想。

Art on ice:Adam, 这是你有生以来第一次参加成年组的世锦赛,是吗?
Rippon: 一开始我很紧张,因为Johnny(囧尼)在奥运会后的采访里谈到他会去世锦赛,我就没有做参赛的准备。我仍然保持系统训练,但当我得知可以顶替他参加世锦赛时就加大了训练量,每天的辛苦都在取得进步,使我的情绪平静了下来。
这有些奇怪,四大洲比赛后我认为我的这个赛季已经结束了,开始跟David Wilson探讨下赛季的音乐选择。世锦赛的这一周太梦幻了,因为在感受大赛压力的同时我也在为下个赛季做准备了。

Art on ice:对你的名次满意吗?
Rippon: 我对我的表现很满意,这周我非常紧张,很高兴能够应对压力。很不幸我输给第五名仅仅1分,因此就不能参加答谢表演,太可惜了!我多么希望能够最后再表演一遍我的节目,尤其是在世锦赛上!

Art on ice:你是美国最有天赋的希望之星,他们对你寄予厚望。对此感到压力大吗?
Rippon: 我感受到了真实的压力,我也获得了更多粉丝的支持。我感受到肩上的责任,必须对得起支持我的粉丝。很高兴在我职业生涯的起点就受到了正规的训练,现在我的表现一直都比较稳定,没有出什么大错。这使我树立了信心,相信我的成长是持续积极健康的。

Art on ice:与Brian Orser和金妍儿一起训练感觉如何?
Rippon: Brian是很棒的教练! 我很喜欢这支团队,因为在一种轻松融洽的气氛中我能够全心投入训练。很高兴能和金妍儿一起训练,她是了不起的世界冠军。她取得的成就远远在我之前,我只期望有一天能够分享她的部分成果。

Art on ice:你在意大利有很多粉丝,问候一下他们吧?
Rippon: 这是我第一次在意大利参加比赛,我想也是意大利粉丝们第一次看到我的真人吧。在此问候各位,感谢你们在这周给予我的支持,我十分荣幸!

Art on ice:真的,你在意大利上演了你的世锦赛处子秀。比赛之外,你也会游览一下都灵市区吧?
Rippon: 我和我妈妈会在这里多呆几天(直到周四)。今天下午我不能参加答谢演出,就和Evan(Bates)一起去市区一趟,我们打算参观埃及博物馆,然后在市里转转。

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
嘿嘿123 + 1 感谢翻译,辛苦,有分了再补

查看全部评分

露娜 发表于 2010-7-30 11:52:25 | 显示全部楼层
哦》?摸脸的外号是说的他呀?
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表