http://u.115.com/file/f799e5f115

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
dianaeve + 5 + 1 谢谢

查看全部评分

嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-5-18 22:49:00 | 显示全部楼层
dianaeve太佩服你了,翻译帝辛苦了,摸脸甜心开始训练没哈
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-20 19:28:47 | 显示全部楼层
最近几天在美国扒分。今天刚回去。今天的推 Adaripp On my way to the airport bavk to Toronto... Had a lot of fun in skokie!! Thank you!! :)
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-28 15:49:50 | 显示全部楼层
卷毛官网2009年9月问与答的翻译

Answered in September 2009
2009年9月的问答

You have been training in Canada since last December. Why did you change your coach from Nikolai Morozov to Brian Orser? Are you satisfied training in Canada?
你从去年12月开始在加拿大训练了。为什么要把原来的教练Nikolai Morozov换成Brian Orser?你对在加拿大训练感到满意吗?

Nikolai helped me a great deal. I learned a lot about figure skating as his student. He became very busy last season and I needed to find a coach that could give me more attention. I traveled to Toronto to work with David Wilson before Christmas last year and met Brian while I was there. I liked the style of his coaching and returned shortly after Christmas as his student. And yes, I am very satisfied. I love training in Toronto. It is a very positive environment and I feel it is bringing out the best in my skating. It is also a privilege to train on the same ice as Yuna Kim!
Nikolai给我帮助很大。我作为他的学生学到了很多花样滑冰的知识。上赛季他很忙,我需要一个给我更多指点的教练。我在去年圣诞节前到多伦多与David Wilson合作,在那里遇见了Brian。我很喜欢他的教学方式,圣诞节后没多久就回去那里成为了他的学生。我非常满意。我很喜欢在多伦多训练。那里的环境很积极,这是我滑冰中最好的一面。跟金妍儿在一块冰场训练也是一大荣幸!

What kind of a coach is Brian Orser? Please compare with your previous coaches.
Brian Orser是怎样的教练?请把他和先前的教练作一个比较。

I have only had three coaches in my career and have been fortunate enough that they were all highly skilled and brought different experiences and expertise to my training. I like training with Brian because as a two time Olympic medalist and World Champion he understands the sport from a skater’s perspective and he also has the experience of coaching a skater to a World title.   
我的职业生涯中只有过三个教练,很幸运这已经足够了,他们都有高超技巧,给我的训练带来了不同的经验和指导。我喜欢跟Brian一起训练,因为他是两次奥运会奖牌获得者,还是世界冠军,他以一个选手的角度理解这项运动,他也有充分的经验指导别人站上世界巅峰。

You usually trained under Russian coaches, but now you train in Canada for the first time. How is the training environment in Toronto Cricket, Skating & Curling Club? How does it compare to the environment in Russia and the US? Is it different for you?
你通常请俄罗斯教练,但你现在首次在加拿大训练了。多伦多冰上俱乐部的训练环境怎么样?跟俄罗斯和美国比较起来呢?对你来说是不同的吧?

It is true that I have had Russian coaches for the first eight (8) years of my training, but I have never actually trained in Russia! Location has little to do with the success of a skater. Achievement in the sport is determined by the commitment of the skater, having good communication with their coach and being comfortable with the training environment. The main difference for me this year was having a choreographer different from my coach. In the past my former coaches did all of my choreography as well.  It is very beneficial to get feedback and corrections from more than one person, but at the same time have the confidence that my coach is leading the team.
我职业生涯的前八年确实都是请的俄罗斯教练,但我从没有真正在俄罗斯训练过!训练地点对选手的成功影响不大。运动成绩取决于选手的付出,与教练的沟通,对训练环境感到适应。很大的不同是今年我的编舞不再是我的教练了。过去都是由我教练来编舞的。更多人来帮我提出建议和修正是很受益的,同时由教练领导这个团队也使我更有信心。

You've won twice ISU World Junior Figure Skating Championships completing all goals for a junior skater, what is your goal in the seniors?
你蝉联了两届世青赛冠军,作为青少年选手已经圆了梦,那么你对成年组有什么目标?

I feel honored to hold two World Junior Champion titles. This year I feel better prepared to compete in the senior ranks nationally as well as internationally.  My main goal is to improve my skating every year.
我很荣幸获得了两次世青赛冠军。今年我为参加国内和国际的成年组比赛做好了充分准备。我的主要目标是每年提高自己的成绩。

Who is your favorite skater? Why so?
你最喜欢哪位滑冰选手?为什么?

I would say that if I had to choose only one, it would be Michelle Kwan. I respect the longevity of her career and her ability to serve as a role model to so many on and off the ice as well as serve as an ambassador for my country.
如果只能选择一位的话,那我会选关颖珊。我尊敬她超长的职业生涯,以及她表演各种不同角色的能力,而在冰场之外能作为我们国家的外交使节。

This past March at the World Championships, both Ando Miki (who you've trained with together previously) and Yuna Kim (who you're training together with right now) were both competing. Who did you cheer for?
3月刚结束的世锦赛上,安藤美姬(你过去和她一起训练过)和金妍儿(你现在和她同场训练)都参加了,你为她们中的哪位加油了?

I adore them both! I wanted all of the skaters to skate their best! I have known Miki for over two years and I was so pleased that she made it to the podium this year. I was very happy that Yuna skated so well and won the World title. I knew it was Yuna’s dream (and goal) this season and I was so glad that she fulfilled it!
我对她们都很崇拜!我期待每位选手都滑出她们的最高水平!我认识Miki两年多了,对她今年的表现很高兴。Yuna今年滑这么好拿到冠军我也很开心。我知道这是Yuna这赛季的梦想(也是目标),很高兴她实现了!

What kind of a skater is Yuna Kim? Do you help each other? You are almost the same age are you friends? What do you think are Yuna’s strengths and weaknesses?
金妍儿是什么样的选手?你们互相帮助吗?你俩年纪差不多,你们是朋友吗?她有什么长处和弱点?

Yuna is a complete skater. Her jumps have great height, her footwork and spins are amazing and she has incredible speed and flow on the ice. It is great to train with her. I can say that we push each other because we are both very competitive. We are good friends and have fun training together. She is a very kind person and very funny too. I would say that Yuna’s strengths are that she is committed, talented and fearless. As far as weaknesses, I have not seen any!
Yuna为滑冰而生。她跳跃高度很高,她的步法和旋转也很美妙,她滑过冰面的速度很惊人。跟她一起训练很棒。可以说我们互相促进,因为我们都很有竞争意识。我们是好朋友,经常在一起开玩笑。她人很好,也很风趣。她的长处是她很投入,有才华,无所畏惧。要说弱点,我真的看不出来!

You have trained with many world class skaters in different countries from many different cultures; from a cultural point of view do the skaters differ in any way?
你和来自各个国家各种文化背景的不同层次的选手一起训练过;就文化观点来说这些选手有什么不同吗?

I have been so fortunate to have had the opportunity to skate with many different skaters from a variety of cultures. I was able to train in the United States, Japan, Italy, Andorra the Netherlands and presently in Canada. For skaters that are committed and dedicated to their training there is no difference. Ice is ice no matter where you are.
我很荣幸有机会跟许多不同文化背景的选手共事。我曾在美国、日本、意大利、安道尔、荷兰等许多国家训练,现在又在加拿大。作为选手,他们都很专注投入,没什么区别。冰场就是冰场,不管你从哪来。

You have made three trips to Asia over the past few months for shows. Can you tell us about your experiences?
你最近几个月三次去亚洲巡演。能谈谈你的经历吗?

“Festa on Ice” this past April was an incredible experience especially how the Korean fans supported all of the skaters with such a high level of enthusiasm. I could feel their support as I skated and it made the show so much fun. The guys had a “Battle” number that was a lot of fun; I skated with Johnny, Patrick, Stephane and Jeremy. I was shocked how popular figure skating is in Korea. Yuna has made it a favorite sport. It was really a privilege to be included.  In July, I was in Mao Asada’s show, “The Ice”. I have been to Japan many times and I will say that trip was my favorite visit to Japan. The cast was also incredible in Japan. I was able to see some old friends and meet some skaters that I never met before. In addition to my solo number I did two short group numbers, one with Denis Ten and Takahiko Mura and one with Takahiko Kozuka. We all had a great time. I returned to Korea in August for “Ice All Stars”. It was an amazing experience for me. I was honored to be invited to skate with such a cast of Champions. Brian and David did such a great job and made the work environment so much fun. I have never seen such a high level of support at a show before. It inspired me to want to give the audience my very best.  Meeting and skating with Michelle Kwan was an added bonus!
今年四月的“冰上节日”是一次不可思议的经历,特别是韩国冰迷支持选手的狂热程度。我能感受这种支持,使得表演更有乐趣。那次“街头争霸”表演特别有趣。我跟Johnny, Patrick, Stephane 还有Jeremy一起表演。我很震惊在韩国滑冰是如此受欢迎。Yuna使它成为了最受欢迎的项目。这真是很大的荣幸呢。7月,我参加了浅田真央的秀,“冰”。我去过日本很多次,但要说那一次是最棒的。日本方面的阵容同样强大。我见到了不少老朋友,还见到了很多从未见过的选手。除了单人的表演,我还表演了两段短的节目,一个是跟Denis Ten和Takahiko Mura合作的,一个是跟小冢合作的。我们过得非常愉快。8月我回到韩国参加“冰上全明星”表演。对我来说也是一次美妙经历。我很荣幸能够被邀请和冠军们共舞。Brian和David完成了这么棒的组织,把气氛搞得很欢快。我从未见过一场秀能够获得如此巨大的支持。我只想为观众奉献出最好的状态。见到关颖珊并一起表演更是额外的荣幸!

You're gaining popularity with many dedicated fan sites in Japan, Russia and Korea. You must have received some gifts; what kinds? What was the most interesting?
你在日本、俄罗斯和韩国拥有了很多热心粉丝。你一定得到过不少礼物;什么样的?最有趣的是什么?

I was overwhelmed with the generosity of the fans at all of the shows and competitions last season. I received personal photos, candy, banners, clothes (I actually wore a purple jacket I received in Korea in FOI), personal items for my apartment, drawings, books, gifts for my mother and even gifts for my five (5) brothers and sisters at home. I am very grateful for the attention and effort the fans have extended to me. As far as most interesting, I did receive a very unique gift from some overseas fans before I left for Bulgaria for the World Junior Championships this year. They sent me a document with a map of a star they named after me. I would say that was very different and lucky! I cannot thank the fans enough for their support. Thank you!
上赛季我在表演和比赛中深切感受到了粉丝的巨大慷慨。我得到了私人照片,糖果,横幅,衣服(我穿的这件紫色夹克就是韩国FOI表演上收到的礼物),房间里的摆件,画,还有给我妈妈的以及我的五个弟妹的礼物。我很感激所受到的关注和粉丝们对我的支持。要说最有趣的,是今年世青赛离开保加利亚前,一些国外粉丝送我一个很独特的礼物。他们发给我一个文件,是以我名字命名的一颗星星。我要说这是非常的特别,很幸运!对他们的支持我怎么谢都不够。谢谢!

You participated in Stars on Ice in the US this spring. What is the difference between the American figure skating culture and skating cultures from overseas? How about between American fans and Korean fans?
今年春天你参加了SOI的演出。美国滑冰文化与国外的有什么不同?美国粉丝与韩国粉丝呢?

It was a great experience to be in “Smuckers Stars on Ice” this past March. The cast was very friendly and welcomed me immediately. It was also great to skate for a local crowd. Many of my former teachers and friends were there as well as my entire family! In the states there is a long history of figure skating and it seems to be a much younger sport in Korea. While both countries are passionate about figure skating I must say the Korean fans are much LOUDER!
3月参加“Smuckers SOI”演出是一次很棒的经历。同事们很友好,马上就接纳了我。在家乡人面前演出感觉也很好。很多以前的老师、朋友,以及我的全家都来了!在美国花样滑冰有了很长的历史,在韩国还刚刚起步。两个国家对花样滑冰都很热衷,不过我得说韩国粉丝更狂热些!

You have been in two shows in Korea and trained this past summer with Stephane Lambiel. What can you offer about his skating?
在韩国的两个表演,以及今年夏天的训练,你都和Stephane Lambiel一起。能谈谈他的情况吗?

Stephane is a great skater, amazing spinner and a very nice person. I like his skating very much because of his connection to the music. He is very passionate about every step and edge he makes on the ice. It was great to be able to train with him over the summer. I wish him the best success in the future.
Stephane是出色的选手,旋转美妙,人也很好。我喜欢他的滑行,因为他与音乐的配合做得非常好。他在冰上的每个步法和用刃都充满激情。夏天能和他一起训练太棒了。我希望他能在未来获得最大的成功。

You are scheduled to participate in TEB in Paris this October and NHK in November, how are you preparing? What are your new programs?
你计划参加10月份的法国站和11月的日本站,你是怎么做准备的?你有什么新的节目吗?

I am training in Toronto with Brian Orser, my coach 5 days a week and have two new programs this season choreographed by David Wilson. My short is “Jonathon Livingston Seagull” and my long is to “Barber Violin Concerto”. I love my programs and am looking forward to presenting them in the fall.
我正在多伦多跟Brian Orser训练,一周训练五天,准备了两套新节目,由David Wilson编舞。我的短节目是“天地一沙鸥”,自由滑是“巴尔伯小提琴协奏曲”。我很喜欢这两套节目,准备秋天就开始上演。

Who would you say is your rival?
你怎么看待你的对手?

All skaters at the senior ranks are very talented and no one should ever be underestimated.  I don’t think of skating in that way. I just want to skate my best every time I am on the ice.
成年组的所有选手都很有才华,没有人可以被忽略。我不用这样的思考方式。我只是想每次在冰上展现自己的最佳状态。
gx010010 发表于 2010-6-6 09:16:37 | 显示全部楼层
韩国0605-0606 moi的图
全部图见
http://blog.naver.com/miurakun?Redirect=Log&logNo=60108655172

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-6-14 11:23:57 | 显示全部楼层
6月14日卷毛在http://www.ifsmagazine.com/forum发的帖子

原址:http://www.ifsmagazine.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=1977

Life on the Canadian Stars on Ice Tour

A Note from Adam Rippon

After the World Championships in March I found out that I was going to join the cast for the second half of the Canadian Stars on Ice tour.

I was so honored and I was also excited to be the only American skater on the tour. As I was the youngest and newest member of the cast I really felt that I was being watched out for and taken care of.

My first show was in Toronto, the city where I train. From then until the end of the tour, I felt so lucky to be skating with such an amazing cast of people. I also will have to admit that skating on the same tour as Kurt Browning was a little surreal. I can still remember going to my first Stars on Ice show and watching him perform.

Our last shows were in Victoria and Vancouver in British Columbia. It was a beautiful way to end an amazing experience.

Aside from the skating, a memory that stands out for me is my day off in Vancouver. Jeff Buttle, Scott Moir and I rented bikes and rode through Stanley Park. This memory stands out because first, I am terrible at riding a bike and second, I realized how lucky I was to have all of these experiences and to share them with such great friends. I think this is what that tour is all about. When all was said and done, the cast felt like a family.

So thank you to Sears, my cast mates, the crew and all the fans who came to the shows for helping to make some great memories. I hope I can only be so lucky to have many more tours in my future.

翻译:

(有错好好说别拍)

加拿大SOI巡演的日子

世锦赛后,我得知受邀参加加拿大SOI巡演的第二部分。

我感到十分荣幸,而且作为这次巡演唯一的美国选手,我也非常兴奋。我是队员中最年轻的也是新手,得到了大家的关注和悉心照顾。

第一场表演在多伦多,是我训练所在的城市。从那时开始知道巡演结束,我很幸运地能够跟那么多美妙的选手同台演出。我承认与Kurt Browning一起巡演是那么不可思议。我依然记得我参加的第一次SOI秀,看到了他的表演。

最后两场演出是在维多利亚和不列颠哥伦比亚的温哥华。对于一次奇妙的经历来说,这样的结束也很美。

除了滑冰,最深刻的回忆还是在温哥华的一天假期。Jeff Buttle, Scott Moir和我在斯坦利公园骑着租来的自行车。之所以记忆深刻的原因在于,首先,我骑车的技术很烂,第二,我发现跟一群这么棒的朋友一起分享这次经历是多么幸运。我想这就是这次巡演的意义所在。总而言之,我们的团队就象一个家庭。

感谢Sears(巡演赞助商),我的队友们,全体工作人员以及所有来观看演出分享美好记忆的粉丝们。我希望未来能够幸运地参加更多这样的巡演。
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-6-14 11:38:34 | 显示全部楼层
另附近期动态:这两天在和David Wilson一起研究新的自由滑编舞。

2010年度大奖赛分站抽签结果:

卷毛同学参加加拿大和美国两站

10月29-31, 大奖赛加拿大站  
Kingston, Ontario, Canada  

11月12-14,大奖赛美国站
Portland, Oregon, USA
嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-6-16 20:25:39 | 显示全部楼层
摸脸甜心有前途......能不能长成熟点呢,我怎么感觉越来越年轻了
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-6-16 21:57:25 | 显示全部楼层
有咩?我咋觉得4月以后他就向大叔方向发展了,详见加拿大演出图。
s8954088 发表于 2010-6-26 10:26:08 | 显示全部楼层
2009 TEB 朝日台     严禁外传
小摸脸的FS :http://u.115.com/file/t570e26acf

评分

参与人数 1体力 +10 人气 +3 贡献 +1 收起 理由
丽丽熊 + 10 + 3 + 1 太有才了

查看全部评分

lzd_198911 发表于 2010-6-26 21:33:26 | 显示全部楼层
回复 114# dianaeve

没有吧......
xuexileifengaaa 发表于 2010-6-27 02:05:34 | 显示全部楼层
密切关注 甜心莫脸的日记

说不定会透露些 妍儿的消息呢  HIAHIA (妍儿这孩子到底滑什么曲子呢 好奇啊 好奇[em65])
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-6-28 10:20:41 | 显示全部楼层
卷毛今天刚发布推说新赛季的两套节目都换了,编舞是DW和Sebastian Britten 。遗憾啊= = 海鸥那套SP太好了,可还没做出一套完全Clean的就要换了- -
嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-6-28 20:04:21 | 显示全部楼层
回复 118# dianaeve

摸脸的那个推看到我眼花,他怎么那么多东西说 除了加好友就是加好友
audrey0106 发表于 2010-6-29 09:51:31 | 显示全部楼层
Adam的最新访问

http://web.icenetwork.com/news/a ... 80678&vkey=ice_news

重点如下:

1. Short: Tchaikovsky's Romeo and Juliet 编舞是DW和Sebastian Britten。Sebastian是看了
              Adam上个赛季的节目与表现后自动要求要替他编舞的~
    Long:  Rachmaninoff's "Piano Concerto No. 2," 编舞是DW,曲子是Adam自己选的~

2. 新赛季计划上四。

3. 会在10月2日的Japan Open 表演其中一个节目。

以下是我个人的HC,
1. Adam说: David [Wilson] always calls me 'Angel Boy' <==实至名归啊,

2. 关于长曲,DW说"There's something about his buttery style, his angelic quality, and the way he floats across the ice, that seems made for this piece. And on a deeper, personal level it seems made for him." <==期待啊~期待~
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表