[复制链接]
DoreenZhou 发表于 2010-5-7 01:17:16 | 显示全部楼层
少年啊,身材一般,和他那张脸完全不配嘛,不过乃的腹肌要加强锻炼啊……
居然还看得到肋排……
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-7 16:07:57 | 显示全部楼层
翻译:官网发布后的第一篇日志
June 20, 2006 (写于2006年6月20日)

Hi everyone!

I'm very excited to finally have this site up-and-running. I am very thankful to Figure Skaters Online for putting up with my late timing and helping me with my first official web page! Thank you everyone!

很兴奋终于有了一个网页可以用了。感谢花样滑冰在线网站忍受我的龟速,还帮我做出了我第一个官方网页!谢谢!

I am 16 and from Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania. During the week, I live 3 hours from my home, in Philadelphia with my coach, Yelena Sergeeva. To get to Philadelphia, I have to take the Greyhound Bus. It has been a lot less stressful, especially for my mom, with me traveling by myself for the past 2 years. I've been living away from home for 3 years, which has been hard, but I have been willing to make the sacrifices from the start. My parents are divorced, so my limited time home is split. When I do get to rest, it usually isn't very peaceful, because at home I have 3 brothers and 2 sisters.

我16岁,家乡是宾夕法尼亚州的Clarks Summit。这星期我花了三小时从家赶到费城,跟我的教练Yelena Sergeeva一起。去费城还得坐灰狗巴士(美国的长途汽车)。过去二年里,我经常独自旅行,我妈妈对此感到压力很大。我已经离开家3年了,很痛苦,但这是我职业生涯的开始所必须做出的牺牲。我的父母离婚了,我难得在家的时间也是分裂的。而且我想休息时,也得不到安宁,因为家里还有3个弟弟和2个妹妹。

My coach, Yelena, is one of the most incredible people I know. She knows how to push me when I need to be pushed. She knows how to calm me down when I need to be calmed. She is always there for me, on and off the ice. I have been living with Yelena for 2 years now. At first, it was a little weird. I could never have imagined that the person I spent all my time with on the ice, I would now have to spend more time with off the ice. My worries were in vain because living with her has been great. She lived and trained in St. Petersburg, Russia as a skater. She had to get a Masters Degree in Sport in order to coach in the Soviet Union. She was the bronze medalist at the '64 Soviet Nationals and was a principal skater in the Kiev Ballet on Ice. She has been through so much through her life and it has definitely made her one of the strongest people I know. She is very kind hearted and still a child at heart, which also makes training with her that much more enjoyable. She always expects the best out of me and is a perfectionist, especially when it comes to my skating.

我的教练Yelena是我见过的人里最不可思议的。她懂得在我需要鼓励的时候鼓励我,而在我需要安慰的时候安慰我。无论冰场内外,她总在我身边。我和Yelena住在一起已经2年了。一开始我觉得有点怪。我不能想象,在冰场内我们已经始终在一起了,而在冰场外还要住在一起。后来发现我的担心是多余的,和她一起住非常好。她以前滑冰时生活和训练都在俄罗斯的圣彼得堡。她在苏联时代拿到过运动教练的硕士文凭。她曾获得苏联64届锦标赛的铜牌,后来在基辅冰上芭蕾舞团担任主角。她的一生中经历了这么多,使得她成了我认识的人中最强悍的。她心肠很好,童心未泯,跟她一起训练总是乐趣多多。她是个完美主义者,总是期待我表现出最好的一面,尤其是在滑冰上。

My mom is definitely another one of the strongest people I know. There aren't many words to describe how much she means to me and it would take up all of this page if I told you everything she has done for me. Without her, I would have definitely driven myself crazy by now. She is one of the smartest people you will ever meet and is always there for me. She is the reason I get to skate, because she is the one who pays for it. It's very hard because she also has to pay for 5 other kids. This year I was lucky enough to receive a grant from the Michael Weiss Foundation, which helped a lot. I do not want to know where I would be without her.

我妈妈也是我认识的人中最强悍的之一。我无法形容她对于我的意义,如果要把她为我做出的每个贡献都写出来,一整页都写不完。没有她的话,我恐怕现在已经把自己逼疯了。她非常聪明,永远在我需要她的时候出现。她是我坚持滑冰的理由,因为她为我支付了费用。这对她来说非常艰难,因为她还要抚养其他五个孩子。今年我很幸运地从Michael Weiss基金会获得了一笔资助,帮到我们很多。如果我没有她,我都不知道该干什么了。

Well, I finished the 2005/06 season horribly, with the worst free skate I have ever done in a competition. My coach and I took a couple of steps back to look at where we went wrong and where I needed serious improvement. Of course the first thing we pointed out was that I needed to skate with more power and bring my stamina to a new level. Spins and steadier jumps were also on the list of what needed to be improved. We also realized that we needed to study the rules and learn how to get levels without guessing or crossing our fingers. I thought about how I skated all year and realized I wanted to have a new attitude about it. With the help of Yelena, I made a list of short term and long term goals. I started summer training, took two weeks off the ice and dedicated it to off-ice, while Yelena went on vacation. It was not a good time, but I hope it will pay off by the end of the season. I came back to skating and slowly started getting into the daily routine again. I'm working on my new short program, Masquerade Waltz, and long program, The Nutcracker. I really like my music this year and we tried to pick music that better fit my style than last year. My last year in skating was very fun and full of learning. I received my first Junior Grand Prix, International in Croatia, and Team USA envelope. I also got to attend the High Performance camp in Colorado for one week, where I had the time of my life with so many great people. I tried to have fun at every competition this year, knowing that is was a learning year because of it being my first year as a Junior. It's now my second year of junior, and I feel pretty old by saying that. I have been training very hard and I know that it is worth it.

我的05/06赛季很杯具,是我参加比赛以来成绩最烂的。教练和我一起回过头来审视我们犯了哪些错误,并需要大力加以改进。当然第一步我们发现我最需要的是加强力量,提高耐力。旋转和更加稳定的跳跃也在其中。我们还意识到必须学习规则,学会不靠运气来获取成绩。我回想了全年的滑冰状况,感到我需要换一种态度。在Yelena的帮助下,我为我的两套节目制定了目标。我开始夏训,当Yelena度假的两个星期,我没有上冰,把时间花在了办公室(?)。这不是什么开心的事,但我希望能在比赛中收到回报。随后我回去训练,慢慢地跟上了计划。我正在练习我的短节目,假面舞会圆舞曲,自由滑是胡桃夹子。我非常喜欢今年的音乐,我希望能选到比去年更加适合我风格的音乐。去年的滑冰经历很有趣,我学到很多。我在克罗地亚国际比赛上为美国获得了冠军,也是我的第一个青年组大奖。还在科罗拉多参加了“高水准”野营,在我的人生中有幸遇到许多伟大的人。我尽量在每场比赛中寻找乐趣,不断学习,因为那是我第一年参加青年组比赛。而现在是我的第二个青年组年度了,我已经觉得自己太老了不适合再说那样的话。我必须刻苦训练,我知道值得这么做。

My first competition of this season is Liberty Open. I'll update my journal right after that.

我这个赛季第一场比赛是自由公开赛。我会在比赛后更新日志。

Thank you for reading and all of your support,

Adam

评分

参与人数 1体力 +2 人气 +1 收起 理由
lxy_1904 + 2 + 1 摸脸儿真是个苦命滴娃

查看全部评分

enderstar 发表于 2010-5-7 16:12:15 | 显示全部楼层
才发现这个帖子的标题,那个“卷毛甜心”把我雷到了……

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 收起 理由
roserose + 5 想起樱兰高校的Honey前辈!~
lxy_1904 + 5 你不是天天在这耗着吗?今天才发现

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-8 17:09:18 | 显示全部楼层
July 25, 2006 (写于2006年7月25日)

Hi everyone!

As I promised in my last entry, I am writing after my first competition, Liberty Open. Liberty is great opportunity to debut your new programs, and to show the international judges what you have been working on all summer. It's a very big competition were you also get to see how everyone from around the country is skating as well.

上回答应过在我的第一次比赛Liberty公开赛后更新。Liberty让我有机会首演我的新节目,并在国际裁判面前展示夏训的成果。这是一次重要的比赛,能见识到世界各地前来的的运动员们滑得有多么好。

I'll start from the short program. I had gotten to the rink earlier in the day, just to see what start number I was skating. I looked at the start numbers, and I saw that I had to skate last! All I thought about is how long I would have to wait, but wasn't really worried about it. I went to my hotel room and rested for a while, called a few friends for some inspiration, and was ready to go! I got to the rink, warmed up, and tried to stay very focused. When it was my turn to skate I was a little nervous, but I knew I had practiced hard all summer, and I had nothing to lose.   My program went very well, and my coach and I got many compliments. My point total was just shy of my personal best, but good enough to put me into 3rd place. When my coach and I looked at my protocol sheet, we saw that had I not gotten a time violation, I would have won. Luckily the violation happened at Liberty and not at Nationals! That's what these summer competitions are for!

我从短节目开始。我为了得知比赛的顺序只好很早就到达了冰场。根据顺序表,我排在最后一个滑!我想到的只是这下我得等多久啊,不过并不算很担心。我回到酒店房间休息了一会,跟几个朋友通电话找灵感,然后准备出发。我到达冰场,热身,试图集中思想。等到轮到我比赛时,我感到有点紧张了,但我想到夏天训练得这么辛苦,而且我也没什么得失可以计较的。节目很顺利,教练和我都得到了很多赞扬。分数离我的个人最高分还差了一点,但能够排在第三也不错。教练和我查阅了细分表,发现要是不违规的话我能排在第一了。还好违规是发生在Liberty而不是在全美!这就是这些夏季比赛的目的!

The next day was the day of the long program. I felt ready and skated very well that morning. Again, I went to the hotel to rest. The friends I called yesterday, called me to wish some last minute luck. I was to skate in the first group of the event. I was feeling nervous, wanting to make a good impression on everyone watching my new programs. I was so concerned of skating well, that I did just the opposite. I had many jumping mistakes, and unlike the day before, my spins received all level 3's and not 4's. The whole program, I never felt my legs under me. My coach and I talked with one of the judges and after my skate and we decided that I would do a couple local competitions to practice my long program in front of an audience. We also decided that I would be monitored at the 2006 Moran Memorial in late August.

第二天是自由滑比赛日。我觉得准备很充分,那天早晨也滑得很好。同样的我回酒店休息了。我昨天通电话的朋友在即将比赛前还给我打来祝福电话。我排在第一组比赛。我感到很紧张,很想给来看我新节目的人留下好印象。我越想滑好,结果却越是相反。我跳跃出现很多错误,我的旋转只达到了3级,而不是前一天的4级。整套节目中,我一直觉得腿好像没长在我身上。教练和我在赛后跟裁判们谈了一下,认为我需要参加一些地区性的比赛,在观众们面前练熟我的自由滑。我们决定要去参加8月底举行的2006Moran纪念赛。

Even though I didn't skate my best at Liberty, I was proud that I had gotten higher levels on my spins and footwork. I know the jumps will come. I do them all the time in practice. It's still very early in the season. I feel that my summer training/competitions, will definitely pay off by the end of this season.

虽然我在Liberty中状态不好,我还是很高兴我的旋转和步法的水平得到了提高。我相信跳跃也会如此。我在训练中这两方面都在努力。现在还是赛季的初期。我感到夏训和比赛一定会在赛季末收到回报。

I will update my journal sometime during the Junior Grand Prix's (8/24 - 10/22)

我会在青年组大奖赛赛后回来更新。

Thank you so much for reading,

Adam
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-8 17:09:39 | 显示全部楼层
November 30, 2006 (写于2006年11月30日)

Hi everyone!

Well, the competitive summer season is over and the qualifying season is underway!

夏季赛事已经结束,现在积分赛开始了!

After liberty I skated my long program at a local competition, Skate Wilmington. I skated a much watered down version compared to the planned program I had at liberty, but also skated very well. I received a critique and my coach and I got a lot of useful tips to make the program a little bit better. On my way out the door from the competition, a club representative handed me a plaque which said "Dorothy Dodson Trophy" for best overall free skate. I was very happy to receive this award and I was well on my way to skate another long program at the Hershey Arena.

Liberty之后我在一个地区性的比赛Wilmington滑冰赛中做了自由滑。跟Liberty比起来这次滑的比较随意,但还不错。我收到了批评,教练和我懂得了如何把节目做得更好。就在我要出门去比赛时,俱乐部派人给我送来一个“Dorothy Dodson”奖杯,是颁发给最好的自由选手的奖项。我非常高兴得到这个奖,准备好去Hershey Arena再次上演我的自由滑。

At the Hershey Open, I skated my long program again and receive constructive criticisms and many compliments. I skated a more difficult version of the Wilmington program I had done two weeks prior and again, I was pleased with the way everything had gone. Yelena and I got feed back and worked to put the suggestions into my long program and I was again on my way the my second competition on the season, Moran Memorial.

在Hershey公开赛上,我再次表演了我的自由滑,收到了建设性的批评和许多表扬。比起Wilmington,强化训练二周之后,这次滑的难度高多了,我对我的状态感到满意。教练和我得到了许多对于自由滑的改进意见,我继续准备参加赛季的第二项比赛Moran纪念赛。

I came to Moran with my eyes set on beating my personal best. I did beat my former personal best score by getting 53.-- in the short program. I had a little trouble in the long program, but still obtained enough points to win the event, but not enough to out do my personal best score.

我去Moran,就是为了打破我的个人最高分记录。我短节目得到53分,确实打破了之前的记录。但是自由滑还是出了点小问题,尽管仍然足够拿到冠军,却没能打破记录。

The next event on my schedule was Middle Atlantics. I always loved doing Middle Atlantics because it's so close to New York City. The short program went pretty well. I receive all level 4's on my spins and completed a triple lutz-triple loop combination for the first time in the season. Although I did step out of that jump, I thought it was a step in the right direction. I scored 59.-- and was very proud. The long program was of the same quality as the short. A few little mistakes, but the program was very well received and my former personal best score of 98.-- in a long program was broken when I received a 113.-- and 173.-- for an overall score.

我日程中下一站是大西洋中部赛。我很喜欢这个赛事,因为离纽约很近。短节目比得很好。我的旋转全部承认为4级,在这个赛季中第一次完成了勾手三周连后外结环三周的连跳。虽然那个跳落地时翻身了,但那是正确的方向。我得到了59分,非常自豪。自由滑发挥得和短节目一样好。只有一点小错误,整套节目很完整,我之前的个人最高分是98分,这次自由滑后我得到了113分,总分173。

The qualifying season was to start with South Atlantics. I didn't skate my best there, but I was still able to win the event by 25+ points. My next stop on the qualifying schedule was Eastern Sectionals and I was feeling ready. I received credit for my lutz-loop again and also beat my personal best by getting 60.-- to put me in first place. The long program went well, with only one error, a fall on a triple lutz. I beat my personal best again by getting a 116.-- in the long and won Sectionals by 20+ points. While I was in Atlanta, I gained many fans and got to see people who I met at St. Louis Nationals, the beloved/supportive Frozen Peach members, and the mothers at the Skating Club of Georgia. I'm very grateful for all of the support I received from everybody at Easterns.

积分赛季是从大西洋南部赛开始。在那里我没有发挥出最好水平,但我拿到了冠军获得了25分。下一站积分赛是东部组合赛,我准备很充分了。我的勾手后外连跳再次得到了加分,又一次得到了个人最高的60分,排在第一。自由滑也还不错,只出现了一次失误,勾手三周摔倒了。116分,我又打破了自己的自由滑记录,赢得冠军并拿到20分。在亚特兰大,我很感激东部赛区所有人给我的鼓励。

My next event is the National Championships where I will try and qualify for Junior Worlds. I will write in my journal after Nationals.

下一项赛事将是全美锦标赛,是争夺参加世青赛出线权的比赛。全美赛后我会来更新日志。

Thank you all for reading,
Adam

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
gx010010 + 5 + 1 辛苦辛苦

查看全部评分

gx010010 发表于 2010-5-9 00:12:36 | 显示全部楼层
absoluteskating最近的一篇采访,看着好像英文版是西班牙语翻译过来的
原文
有好几段很有意思,然后我翻译可能没那么直译(没水平 )
编辑的头大,反正我错字多- - 大家理解下><

Adam Rippon: “If you can do it with one arm, why not two!"
Adam Rippon:“如果你一只胳膊(举起来)可以,为什么不试试两个呢!”

By Silvia Lozano
Translated by Sigrid Rivera and Irene Villalón
Photos &#169; Caroline Paré

Adam Rippon started skating when his mother carried him to an ice-rink – he was 10 years old. Although he didn’t like it at the beginning, he later started to love figure skating. He is the oldest of six children and he admires skaters like Daisuke Takahashi, Alexei Yagudin, Shizuka Arakawa, Miki Ando and Michelle Kwan.

In the autumn of 2008 he moved to Canada to train with Brian Orser and ever since he started with competitive skating back in the 2003/2004 season, his career has been advancing constantly.

In this past 2009/2010 season Adam finished 5th at the U.S. Nationals and got himself a place at the Four Continents Championships in Korea, where he impressively climbed from the 7th position in the short program to gold.His team-mate Johnny Weir withdrew from the World Championships after the Vancouver Olympic Games, so Rippon traveled to Torino and finished 6th in his World Senior debut.Now, while he's enjoying his well-deserved holidays, he has given us this interview, so those, who still don't know who he is, can get to know him a little better.

Adam Rippon在10岁的时候被妈妈带到了冰场。虽然一开始他不喜欢(这项运动),不过不久后就开始喜欢滑冰了。(当时)他在(训练的)六个孩子中最大,最崇拜的滑冰运动员包括高桥大辅,亚古丁,荒川静香,安藤美姬以及关颖珊。

在2008年秋天,他移居到加拿大师从Brian Orser。而从03-04赛季他开始比赛开始,他一直在进步着。在过去的09-10赛季里,adam在U.S. Nationals获得第五名,韩国举办的4CC里获得第一名,而这是从短节目的时候第七名到最后获得金牌的。因为队友Johnny Weir在温哥华冬奥会过后决定不参加世锦赛,Rippon有机会参加在Torino举办的世锦赛并在第一次成人世锦赛中获得第六的成绩。

现在,他正在享受难得的假期并接受了我们的采访。那些还不太认识他的人,也能够多了解他一些。

You started skating at an older age than other skaters. Is there any reason that prevented you from starting earlier? How did you decide that you wanted to start skating?

I was never interested in skating when I was younger. I tried it a few times every winter and when I had become a little older, I was finally in love.

Q:你比其他选手开始学习滑冰的时间晚,这有什么原因在里面么?你最后怎么下决定要开始滑冰的?

A:我小一点的时候对滑冰完全没有兴趣。当我每个冬天都去试试,渐渐长大点后,我就喜欢上了。

Then a lot of your rivals had more years of experience than you. What did it mean for you to become a Junior World Champion that fast?

Well, I actually never felt that I became a Junior World Champion quickly. It was my third year in the Junior level. For someone who is 15-18, three years can feel like forever. Looking back, I can see that it was pretty quick! It was a lot of hard work and I did my best to always stay positive and focused on what I was working for.

Q:你的很多对手都比你经历了更久的训练,而对你来说这么快就成为世青赛冠军有什么意义么?

A:嗯,我从来没有觉得我成为世青赛冠军很快。这已经是我第三年参加junior级别的比赛了。而对于15-18岁的选手来说,3年感觉相当的漫长。回头看,我会觉得过的很快。这之中我付出了很多努力,需要一直保持乐观并且保持专注。

Since you started competing, your evolution in such a short time has been surprising. On the one hand, we suppose that it's like an extra incentive for you; on the other hand, is the fact that people are expecting good results from you rather a motivation or hard extra pressure for you?

I like it when people expect me to skate well. For me it means that I'm known as someone who is a consistent competitor and who can put down a solid program. Sometimes it feels like a lot of pressure, but I think it's a privilege to skate in these competitions and I'm thankful for it all the time.

Q:从你开始参加比赛,你短时间的进步真的是很惊人。一方面,我们觉得你似乎很有天分,另一方面,大家对你取得好成绩的愿望对你来说是一种动力呢还是额外的压力?

A:我喜欢人们期待我滑的好。对我来说这意味着我被大家看作有着稳定状态可以顺利完成节目的选手。不过有时候确实会感到压力,不过这也算是参加比赛的特有因素之一吧,我始终很感激。

Who were your favourite skaters when you started in this sport? Did you get to meet them in person?

Michelle Kwan, for sure! I have always loved her. I did have the chance to meet her at Ice All Stars in Korea this past summer. She was so nice! When I had the chance to be in a practice with her, I made sure to just watch her skate around and just soak in the experience.

Q:你开始这项运动以后最喜欢的运动员是谁?你有见过本人么?

A:那肯定是关颖珊了! 我一直很喜欢她。在去年夏天韩国举行的Ice All Stars我有机会见到他。她人超级好。当我有机会和她一起训练的时候,我就只是看她滑,努力学点什么。

We guess that some of the skaters you watched competing on TV when you were a kid are now your rivals. What do you think when you’re together with them on the ice? When an idol becomes a rival, is it hard for you?

Yes! Sometimes it is weird to think about the fact that some of the skaters I competed with are the same ones I watched when I was younger. I first thought about this at the Cup of Russia when I competed against Chengjiang Li from China. It may sound funny, and I am not sure why, but it was always a dream to compete against him. It never changed my goals or my skating in the competition, but I had to look at the final result a few times to actually believe that we were in the same event.

Q:我想很多你小时候在电视上看到的选手现在和你一起比赛。当你和他们在同一冰面上的时候你怎么想?当偶想成为了竞争对手,这很难(适应)么?

A:是的,有时候看着小时候电视上看到的人和你一起比赛感觉怪怪的。第一次有这种感觉是在COR上和中国的李成江比赛。这实在是很开心的事情,虽然我不确定到底为什么,但是和他一起比赛对我来说一直是个梦。我在比赛中没什么其他不同,但是我在看最终结果时候,确认了好几次才真的敢相信我们在一起比赛了><。

You're a young skater but also an innovative one. At just 20 years of age, you already have your own jump, the Triple Rippon Lutz. We've read that it started out as a joke in training. How was that moment?

It did start out as a joke. Brian saw that I was trying a single lutz with both hands up and he started laughing, saying, “If you can do it with one arm, why not two!”. I started thinking, “why not?”! The first few I tried were very scary, but I got the timing pretty soon. I love having an element named after me!

Q:你很年轻但是你很有创新精神,虽然你才20岁,但是你已经有了自己独创的Triple Rippon Lutz。我们得知最早这个创意只是来自训练中的一个玩笑,能具体说说么?

A:确实最开始只是一个玩笑。Brian看到我尝试高举双手跳1lz时候开始大笑。“如果如果一只胳膊举起来可以完成,为什么不试试两只(举起来)呢?”我就开始想,“为什么不呢”虽然一开始的尝试有点悲催 ,不过没多久我的时机就掌握的很好了。我很开心有了以自己名称命名的元素。

You're a single skater. Would you like to try pairs or ice dancing?

Secretly, I would love to try dance. I am not tall enough to try pairs. I think it would be fun to skate with someone.

Q:你是单人滑选手,有想尝试下双人滑或者冰舞么?

A:私下我想试试冰舞。双人滑的话我个子不够高。我觉得和别人一起滑应该很有意思。

After having trained with Nikolai Morozov for two years, you decided two years ago to change your coach and to start working with Brian Orser, who is also Yu-Na Kim's coach. How is your relationship with them? Is training with a champion like Yu-Na positive for you?

I love skating with Brian! The rink I skate in is so beautiful. It's more than any skater could ask for and training with Yu-Na is great. She's so beautiful and a joy to share the ice with.

Q:两年前,在和Nikolai Morozov训练了两年后,你决定更换教练师从金妍儿的教练Brian Orser。你和他们的关系怎么样?和金妍儿这样的冠军一起训练对你来说有帮助么?

A:我喜欢跟从Brian训练。我们现在的冰场很PP。而且和金妍儿一起训练也很棒,她很漂亮,在一个冰场训练很开心。

After Vancouver some young skaters like you are already thinking about the next Worlds, the Grand Prix events and, of course, Sochi... During the next four years, in your opinion, who will be your biggest rivals and who will fight for the podium?

I don't think anyone can be assured a spot on the Olympic podium right now. There are so many talented skaters coming up who have all the same wishes and goals that I do. I think it's incredibly motivating to be considered into this group.

Q:冬奥会过后,很多和你一样的年轻选手已经开始考虑下届世锦赛,GPF,嗯当然还有sochi(冬奥会)。在接下来的四年里,你觉得你的最大对手是谁,谁会是领奖台的有利争夺者?

A:我觉得没谁现在这么早就可以保证在冬奥会的领奖台拥有一席之地。那么多那么多有天赋的选手都和我一样有着同样的目标和愿望。而我觉得被认为是其中的一员已经是难以想象的动力了。

After so many competitions you already know a lot of countries and cities. What is your favourite country for skating? Would you like to visit any other one for a special reason? Maybe Spain?

To be honest, I have had a very good time in every place I have been to. I would love to visit Barcelona. The closest I have come to Spain is Andorra and it was like a dream, it was so pretty.

Q:在这么多比赛后,你已经去过那么多城市/国家。你最喜欢在哪里滑冰?你还想去其他地方么,有什么原因?比如西班牙?

A: 其实在去过每个地方我都很开心。我想去巴萨罗纳,我去过的离西班牙最近的是Andorra,就和梦一样,太漂亮了。

Thanks to this great season, your first complete senior season, you've won over a lot of hearts all over the world. Are you ready for the "fan phenomenon"?

Hahaha, thank you! I am ready!

Q:凭借这赛季的出色表演,你第一年的成人组赛季就赢得了全世界很多人的&#10084;。已经准备好迎接这种 “fans效应”了么?

A: 谢谢,我准备好了

If you weren't a figure skater, what do you think would be your job?

I have no idea. I cannot even imagine my life without skating.

Q:如果你不是花滑选手,你想做什么工作呢?

A: 我不知道,我很难想象自己没有滑冰的生活会是怎样。

Now we've reached the easy part of the interview. Say in a few words the first thing that comes into your mind when you hear these words:

-Twitter: fun
- quad: I will show you the next season
- Toronto: my apartment
- straight hair: curly hair is better
- plane: long trips
- Toronto: the Cricket Club
- gold: competitions
- fall: get up!
- the Olympic games: inspire
- figure skating: joy

Q:现在到了采访比较轻松的部分,我说一些东西,然后你告诉我你听到的第一个想法

-A: Twitter:乐呵
-四周跳: 我下赛季会用
-多伦多: 我的公寓
-直发:卷毛更好
-飞机: 长途旅行
-多伦多: the Cricket Club
-金牌:比赛
-跌倒: 站起来
-冬奥会:激励
-花滑: 快乐

And finally, like in the last question, tell us what do these names say to you?

-Stephane Lambiel: one of my favorites
- Evgeny Plushenko: quad toe-triple toe and his hair cut
- Nicolai Morozov: old
- Brian Orser: David Wilson
- Javier Fernández: one of the nicest people I have ever met
- Evan Lysacek: congratulations, Evan!
- Yu-Na Kim: Bond girl
- Mao Asada: triple axel queen

Q:最后的问题,这些名字对你来说?
-Stephane Lambiel: 我最喜欢的选手之一
- Evgeny Plushenko: 4T-3T还有他的发型- -
- Nicolai Morozov: 老
- Brian Orser: David Wilson
- Javier Fernández:我见过的最nice的人之一<西班牙小海盗 >
- Evan Lysacek: 恭喜了
- Yu-Na Kim:邦德女郎
- Mao Asada: 3A皇后

Adam, thanks a lot for your time and for taking a while to answer all of our questions. We wish you all the best for the next season and for the following ones as well.
Congratulations for all what you've achieved till now and we're convinced that it’s just the beginning.
Best wishes!

It was so fun! Thank you, guys!

Thanks to the girls of the Orange Team for their help with the interview.

Q:Adam,谢谢腾出时间接受我们的采访,希望你下赛季和今后的比赛一直可以做的很好。恭喜你已经取得一切,我们相信这仅仅是个开始。
A:一切都很有意思,谢谢大家。

评分

参与人数 4体力 +15 人气 +4 收起 理由
lxy_1904 + 5 + 1 这孩子还真八卦
pooool + 1 嗲哦,崇拜的人里有MIKI!
audrey0106 + 5 + 1 辛苦翻译
dianaeve + 5 + 1 谢谢

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-9 20:16:25 | 显示全部楼层
卷毛新采访看起来心情越来越开朗了。好现象。他喜欢李成江真没想到。
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-9 20:17:08 | 显示全部楼层
March 16, 2007 (写于2007年3月16日)

Hey everyone!

Sorry I haven't written in my journal for a couple months, but a lot has been going on. I guess I should start with Nationals.

很抱歉这几个月我都没更新日志,不过事情还是发生了挺多的。我想就从全美锦标赛开始说吧。

Well, what can I say, everything didn't go as I had planned, but I can't say that I'm upset with how I skated. In Spokane, there were two arenas, the Convention Center for my short program and the Spokane Arena for my long program. During most of my practices that week, I was having problems with my triple lutz, which prior to getting there was one of my stronger jumps. I didn't think much of my lutz problems because I knew I had done it so many times at home. So, the day of the short program, my official practice went really well, and I felt really good going into the competition, but I don't know what it was; my rough practices, nerves, or just because the ice is slippery, I fell on the triple lutz and put my hand down on my triple flip. I wasn't very happy with my performance to say the least, but I had to look on the bright side. With two major errors I was in 7th place and when I look back on it, getting 7th for what I did was great! I also was the only junior skater to get level 4 on all of my spins. We had a day of rest between the short and the long programs and during that one day, I got over my short program blues and was ready to put out a great long. The next day I was to skate my long program on the Spokane Arena and I felt ready. My long program was much better than my short, but still not the program I had wanted. Again, I had trouble on the triple lutz; this time it was the second lutz. I also tripped in my footwork when I got a little over involved in the music. During my program, there was one moment that I don't think I'll forget any time soon. I was going into my triple loop and I said to myself, "Adam, you're at nationals! This is what you've trained for all year!". I realized in that moment, going into a triple loop, how lucky I was to be there and how hard I had worked to get there. In the end, I pulled up to 6th. I knew that I had done everything I could have done all year to be my best at nationals, and I wasn't my best. It wasn't a good feeling, but somehow I knew something good would come out of it, weather it be a lesson I would learn or something else, I didn't know what, but I knew something good would have to happen.

不知该怎么说了,每件事都没能按我的预期发展,但不能说是因为滑冰的事才难受的。在Spokane,有两块冰场,短节目是在会议中心比的,自由滑是在Spokane体育馆。那周大部分训练中,我的勾手三周都出了问题,本来那是我最拿手的一种跳跃。我没太把勾手的问题放在心上,因为我在家时多少遍都做成了的。到了短节目这天,我的正式练习进行得很顺利,我觉得状态不错可以比赛,但我没注意到的是:练习太随意了,情绪紧张,还有可能是冰面太光滑,最后我的勾手三周摔倒了,后内三周也扶冰了。我对自己的表现很不满,但不得不往好的一面想。尽管有两项重大失误,我还是排到了第七位,后来回过头去发现,得到第七是很不错的事!我也是唯一一名青年组选手在我所有旋转中都得到了4级的定级。短节目和自由滑之间有一天休息,那天,我克服了短节目带来的沮丧,准备去上演一套出色的自由滑。第二天我在Spokane体育场比赛自由滑时我感到心里有底了。自由滑的表现比短节目好多了,但依然不是我所期待的那么好。我仍然在勾手三周上出了问题,这回是出在第二跳上。我有点跟不上音乐导致做步法时也绊倒了。在比赛中,有那么一小会,我都希望时间能快点过去了。我正好在做后外三周跳,我对自己说,“Adam,你在比全美锦标赛!这是你苦练一整年的目标!”我在那一刻,就在做后外三周的时候,我认识到能够站在这个赛场上是多么幸运,为了这一刻我付出了多少。最后,我的名次拉回到第六名。我知道在全美比赛我应该可以做到什么程度,但我的表现并不最好。这感觉很难受,不过无论如何我预感到会有什么好事发生,即使是一个教训之类的,我不清楚,但我相信对我是有好处的。

When I had gotten home, I realized that I needed a change if I really wanted to go progress. I knew what I would have to do and I knew it was going to be one of the hardest things I would ever have to do. I decided that I had to change coaches from my long time coach, Yelena. When I told her about this, she was understanding, I truly know she really wants what would be right for my skating. I didn't know where I was going to go when I left her, but I knew that she had taught me so much that where ever I did end up, that my strong skating skills would help me to go far.

我回到家后,认识到如果想继续进步必须要有一个大的变化。我知道我想要做的是我从未做过的最困难的事。我决定离开长久以来带着我的教练Yelena。当我告诉她时,她表示理解。我深切感知她是希望我的滑冰生涯能有更好的发展。离开她后,我不知道应该去哪里,但我知道她所教给我的一切,强大的滑行技术,将使我终身受益。

The first thing I wanted to do was get out of the Philadelphia area, so I could have a new beginning. I decided that I would skate around and see what was out there and what I had to choose from. One day, while skating in NJ, I was introduced to Nikolai Morozov by a coach who had seen my skating before and was a friend of my previous coach. I started to skate with Nikolai and his students, Miki and Dice, which was such a great experience! It really inspired me to practice harder, skate bigger, and just strive to be a better skater in general. Before he left for the World Championships in Tokyo, Nikolai agreed to be my primary coach and also promised that a lot of hard work was in my future. I feel like getting to skate with one of the greatest coaches in world right now, as well as two of the greatest singles skaters in the world, is such a great opportunity and honor. I honestly feel like in the period of time I've skated with him, that my skating has gotten better and I have been practicing harder. In the end, I think that this was the "good thing" that came out of Spokane.

我想要做的第一件事是离开费城,这样我才能有一个新的开始。我到处试训,希望能找到一个去处。一天,我在新泽西试训时,一个以前教练的朋友,曾看过我滑冰的,把我介绍给了Nikolai Morozov。我开始跟随Nikolai训练,以及他的学生们,Miki和Dice,多么棒的经历!这大大鼓励了我的练习热情,我滑得更勤快了,心里只是想成为更好的滑冰选手。在Nikolai去东京参加世锦赛前,他同意担任我的主教练,并答应在未来给我许多艰苦的训练。我感到能够跟着一个当今世界顶尖教练以及两位世界顶尖选手一起训练,对我来说实在是太荣幸了。我衷心希望跟他一起训练期间,我训练越刻苦,我的技术将会进步越大。最后,我相信这就是我从Spokane获得的那件好事。

Thank you to everyone for your support and for reading,

Adam
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-9 20:17:36 | 显示全部楼层
August 18, 2007 (写于2007年8月18日)

Hey everybody!

A lot has gone on since the last time I wrote. I'll start from where I left off in my last journal.

上次更新之后又发生了很多事。就从上次结束的地方开始说起。

I have become much more familiar with my New Jersey surroundings. I still can’t believe that for the first four months I started training in Hackensack my Mom and I drove back and forth five days a week. Our house is 130 miles away. Some days it took as short as two hours and then there were the days of snow and traffic that the trip took as long as five hours to get to the rink. I stay in New Jersey most of the time now so that long drives are no longer a part of my training.

我开始越来越熟悉新泽西。很难相信在Hackensack一开始的四个月里我妈和我一星期五天来回折腾的滋味了。我们的房子在130英里以外。有时开得快的也得2小时,要是遇上下雪天交通堵塞,去冰场的时间就得花5小时。现在我大多数时间住在新泽西,我的训练内容里终于不再包含长途驾驶了。

Skating at the Ice House with Nikolai has given me the opportunity to do a lot of fun things. One of the things that I've gotten to do was the Adult Skating Camp. I had never worked with anyone as a coach before, so I was a little bit nervous and really just didn't know what to expect. So my first day of "coaching" was all about toe jumps. At first, I felt really awkward. I wasn’t sure how to give constructive criticism, but I wanted to help. The adult skaters made it very easy for me. I quickly warmed up to them and they were open to asking me questions. Everyone that I worked with was so nice. I tried to give 100% to all of my classes, until my very last one, where I goofed off a little with Elene Gedevanishvili. I just couldn’t help it! It was a very long, but rewarding two days. The adult skaters that showed up for the camp all had so much passion for skating. It was great just to be around them. I hope that I get the chance to do it again next year.

跟着Nikolai在“冰屋”训练,使我有机会做很多有趣的事。其中之一是成人滑冰训练营。我过去从来没做过教练之类的工作,有点紧张,不知道会发生什么。结果第一天的“教练”内容全部都是后外点冰跳跃。一开始我觉得自己很没用。我不知道该怎么提出有益的批评,但是我确实想帮忙。成年滑冰选手们让我放松了。我很快跟他们混熟了,他们也开始随便问我问题。我教的每个人都很好。我尽了100%的力量去教他们,但到最后我还是放给了Elene Gedevanishvili自己去偷懒了。我真的是帮不上忙!真是漫长而有益的两天。这些出现在训练营的成年选手对滑冰表现出很高的热情。跟他们在一起感觉真好。我很希望明年能再有机会去参加这项活动。

Another event that I got to do was Miki’s show, "The Ice House Presents: Miki Ando and Friends". When I found out I was invited to do it, I was really excited. But, when we found out Daisuke wasn’t able to do it, we joked that he wasn’t Miki’s friend! As I found out more about the show, I realized that it was a really big deal. Shizuka Arakawa was coming to Hackensack just to commentate. This meant TWO camera crews; one for Miki, one for Shizuka. The week of the show was so intense! The camera crew was there for 2 days dedicated to Daisuke, a one day break (4th of July), and 3 days including the show, dedicated to Miki. The day of the show was really fun although the practices before the show were a little stressful. We learned the opening and closing group numbers the morning of the show. The cast was great. We did get a couple breaks, one which Elene and I tried to do side-by-side triple toes. While our toes were fine, we just couldn’t get our crossovers to match and we started to fight over whose fault it was (It was her fault). When our practices were over, Elene, Miki and I got something to eat and then we prepared for the autograph signing at the meet and greet. So many people showed up, most of who were there just for Miki. It was really fun. I skated well. I did my short program for the first time and had a little trouble, first with my triple loop, that I popped because I stared straight into the spot light (I didn’t know you couldn’t do that!). Second with my pants, the snap that hooks under my boot and keeps my pants leg down unsnapped. Everyone in the audience was holding their breath waiting for me to trip. Actually, I was holding my breath too, waiting to see if I would trip. But luckily I didn’t! I had a second number as well, my exhibition program from last year that I choreographed. Nikolai cleaned it up for the show. His help made a big improvement and it went over really well. Overall the whole show was an awesome experience.

另一件事是参加了Miki的表演“冰屋上演Miki和她的朋友们”。看到自己也被邀请了,我真是很兴奋。当我们发现高桥大辅不能参加,我们就笑他说他不是Miki的朋友!更加深入地了解了这场表演后,我察觉到这还真是件大事。荒川静香也来到Hackensack作为评论员。这下有两个焦点了,一个是Miki,一个是荒川。一星期的表演热闹极了!摄影记者们头两天围绕着高桥,一天休息后(7月4日国庆),剩下的三天包括表演期间,都紧盯着Miki。尽管表演前的排练很紧张,但表演本身非常有趣。我们学着在表演的开场和结束的集体编组。阵容很强大。排练中停下来几次,有一次是我和Elene要做同步的后外点冰跳。我们的跳跃没问题,就是没法凑上时间,结果我们互相责怪吵了起来(是她的错嘛)。排练结束后,Elene、Miki和我一起吃东西,互换签名。好多人现身了,主要都是来给Miki捧场。太有趣了。我滑的不错。我演了我的短节目,出了点小麻烦,第一个是我的后外三周,因为被闪光灯晃到眼睛了(我不懂应该不能盯着看),我没站稳。第二个是我的裤子,扣在冰鞋下面拉着裤管的安全扣坏了。全体观众都屏住呼吸等着我摔倒。其实我自己也摒着呼吸在看是不是会摔倒。很幸运我没摔!第二个表演是我去年自己编舞的。Nikolai为这个表演帮我做完了。他的帮助给了我很大提高,表演下来效果很好。总之这场表演真是一次无与伦比的经历。

After the show and the camp I went back to training for my first competition, Liberty. I got new costumes and "new hair” that was cut and straightened, (Nikolai's idea). I felt ready because of the training I had done all summer. My short program went well. I did all the jumps and was on my way to skating a clean short, until I tripped in my footwork. Otherwise, Nikolai and I were happy with how I had skated. The long program went well too. I skated cleanly, and people came up to me and told me that I had gotten much better from last year. It made me feel really good. I ended up pulling up from second after the short, to first in the long and overall. It was great to win Liberty. I was happy with how I had skated and how I had improved, but I know that I can do much better. It is only the beginning of the season! The only problem I had at Liberty was with the final round. I didn’t get to skate. I was having some boot problems all week and I had to withdraw. The seam in the back of my boot had torn down about an inch and a half. All in all, it was a good opening for the competitive season.

表演和训练营之后我回去继续训练为第一个比赛Liberty做准备。我做了新的表演服和“新头发”,剪短并拉直了(是Nikolai的主意)。经过一个夏季的训练我感到准备很充足。短节目比得还行。所有跳跃都完成了,几乎clean了,只是步法又绊倒了。另外,Nikolai和我都为此感到高兴。自由滑也很好。节目很完整,人们过来告诉我说比起去年我有了长足进步。这让我感觉非常棒。短节目后排第二,通过自由滑的努力总分又拉回到了第一名。赢得Liberty冠军非常好。我对自己的进步感到高兴,但我知道我还能做得更好。这只是赛季的开始!在Liberty发生的唯一问题是在最后一轮,我没有参加。整个一周我的冰鞋都有问题,最后只能退赛。我冰鞋的后部缝线裂开了一寸半。不管怎么说,这赛季还是有了一个好的开端。

My next competition is the Moran Memorial next weekend. I skate my short on Friday night. Then I am off to Romania the first week of September for the Junior Grand Prix.

我的下一场比赛是下周末的Moran纪念赛。星期五晚上我就要滑短节目。然后我在9月第一周将去罗马尼亚参加大奖赛青年组的比赛。

Well, that’s everything that has been going on in my skating life. When something new comes up, I’ll be sure to tell.

这就是我的滑冰生涯中发生的一切。要是又有什么新鲜事,我一定来告诉大家。

Thank you everyone for reading and for your support,

Adam Rippon

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
pooool + 1 辛苦辛苦

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-9 20:19:30 | 显示全部楼层
汗,没按顺序,这篇是紧挨1楼那篇之前的,比较有趣,前面说到肥莫做主叫他拉直头发,这篇说到他自己也觉得摸脸摸得变态了。。。

July 14, 2008 (写于2008年7月14日)

Hey everyone!

It has been a few months since I have written. I figured it was time to write a summer update!

又过去好几个月了,是该有个夏季更新了。

As you can imagine a lot has happened, so I'll start where I last left off.

就像你们想象的一样,发生了很多事。我还是从上回结束时讲起。

I arrived home from a two week training session in the Netherlands (after Junior Worlds) on the 16th of March.

世青赛后我参加了荷兰的二周训练计划,然后于3月16日回到了家。

I was so happy to be back in the US and to see my family. While I was back in Pennsylvania our PBS station, WVIA had asked my Mom and me to participate in a live interview show, “The State of Pennsylvania” and talk about competitive figure skating. It was a sixty minute live interview show with a studio audience and callers phoning in questions. I was so excited to be able to take part in an interview set up in a live format. My Mom met with the production staff earlier in the week while I was away to give them background information and share some old and current competition videos. The first question I was asked was, "When and why did you start skating?"

我很高兴回到美国见到家人。我回到宾州后,本地的美国公共广播公司WVIA邀请我和我妈妈参加一个现场直播的采访秀“宾夕法尼亚州”,谈论花样滑冰运动。节目60分钟,有现场观众和场外来电提出问题。能参加这样的直播我很兴奋。我妈妈这周先去会见了制作人员,给了我一些背景信息,还有一些新旧比赛录像。我收到的第一个问题是“你是什么时候开始滑冰的?为什么练滑冰?”

Did I ever tell you this?

有关这个问题,我有告诉过你们吗?

They were surprised that I started skating at the age of 10 in November of 1999, and even more surprised that I got interested in skating after I saw a local competition in Binghamton, NY and saw skaters winning medals for doing a lot less than the skaters did on TV. I saw the awards ceremony and thought “I think I’d like to win a medal too!” Shortly after, I registered for group lessons and took a few private lessons at a local rink. The following summer I went to Philadelphia and began training with my former coach twice a week. Most of the questions were straight forward, "What do you like most about skating?", “Where is the most interesting place you have been?” They showed my programs from nationals and some old video that I had forgotten even existed. Questions were asked by members of the studio audience, who to my great delight included some adult skaters I had once skated with at a local rink. (I included pictures in the photo gallery) A few questions came from people who called into the live broadcast. I think the most memorable question that night came from a little girl that called in and simply asked, "Do you still like skating?" I smiled and quickly answered "Yes!"

他们非常惊讶,我是1999年11月在我10岁的时候才开始练习滑冰的。他们更加惊讶的是,我对滑冰的兴趣是起始于我看了纽约Binghamton的一场地区比赛,我看运动员争夺奖牌比他们在电视里的秀简单的多。我看了颁奖典礼后就想“我觉得我也能拿奖牌!”很快,我在本地冰场注册参加了一些训练班和一些私人授课。接下去的夏天我去了费城,开始跟我的前教练一周训练两次。多数问题问得很直接,“你最喜欢滑冰的哪些部分?”“你去过的什么地方是你最感兴趣的?”他们放映我我在全美的节目甚至一些我自己都早就忘记了的老节目。问题主要是现场观众提的,很高兴还包括我在本地滑冰场一起滑过的老冰友(照片放进相册了)。还有少量问题是场外打电话进来问的。我觉得那晚上值得记忆的问题是一个小女孩打的电话,非常简单地问“你仍然喜欢滑冰吗?”我笑着很快回答说“当然!”

I loved being a part of the show and staying after to meet with the audience. The staff members at WVIA were incredible to my family and me. It was really nice to feel and see the support from people in my hometown. It was also great to see all those people I had skated with before. The weekend following the PBS interview I was invited to skate in the Binghamton Figure Skating Club show. Binghamton NY is about 50 minutes north of my home in Pennsylvania and over the years when I am home for a holiday or a break the members have been very kind to me and allow me to skate on their club ice. It was fun to skate in their show. We all had a great time.

我很高兴参加这个秀,并留下和观众会面。WVIA的工作人员对我们家好得难以置信。见到家乡人对我的支持真是太感激了。能见到昔日一起滑冰的人太好了。直播秀之后的周末我受邀参加Binghamton花样滑冰俱乐部表演。纽约的Binghamton离我宾州的家往北50分钟车程,一直到过年我都在家里度假或者说休假,那个俱乐部的人员对我很好,并让我在那里滑冰。参加那个表演很开心。我们都过得很快乐。

After a long week off, I was ready to get back into skating again and return to the Ice House and my New Jersey life. I was so happy to see everyone. They prepared a warm welcome and hung posters congratulating me. I thanked everyone for everything they had all done to help me have a successful season. Their appreciation and the support from fans that have written to me have served to inspire me to work even harder this season.

度过了漫长的一周休假,我准备回冰屋继续训练,继续我的新泽西生活。我很高兴又见到大家。他们准备了一个欢迎仪式,还挂上了祝贺我的条幅。我感觉这里每个人给我的所有帮助,这让我获得了一个成功的赛季。他们的关怀以及粉丝们的来信支持深深地鼓励着我在赛季中刻苦努力。

When I returned to Hackensack I also moved into a new apartment with a few other skaters. Before I could get too comfortable in my new place I was off to Colorado to attend Champs Camp with Nikolai. I had such a fun time there and I learned a lot too. Paul Wylie gave the keynote address and his words were so motivating and relevant to a competitive skater. While we were there they announced the Grand Prix assignments for the upcoming season. I was thrilled to find out that I was assigned two competitions, Skate America and Cup of Russia. I am very excited to start competing on the Senior Grand Prix. After Champs Camp I returned to New Jersey and a few days later I was able to complete an important piece to prepare for the upcoming season. I took my senior freestyle test. (Yes, I passed). It was a memorable four minutes, forty seconds and now I am officially ready for my first senior season!

我回到Hackensack后我跟几个滑冰选手一起搬进了一套新公寓。在新公寓里会太舒服了,在这之前我先跟Nicolai一起去科罗拉多参加冠军训练营。我很开心也学到了很多。Paul Wylie做了演讲,他的话对于一个竞技选手来说是那么激励人心和中肯。我们在那里还宣布了下赛季的大奖赛分配。我惊悚地发现我竟然被安排参加两站比赛,美国站和俄罗斯站。我为能参加成年组的大奖赛而激动万分。冠军集训后我回到了新泽西,几天后我全身心投入到了下赛季的准备中。我参加了成年组自由式测试(我通过了)。那是值得记忆的4分40秒,现在我正式准备参加我的第一个成人赛季了!

Two days after the test I went home to Pennsylvania. I was not returning to visit my family, but to visit a local surgical center. I was scheduled to have my impacted wisdom teeth removed. Before I left, many people felt compelled to share their horror stories about their personal experience with wisdom teeth. I will not repeat them in case any of you are considering a visit to your dentist. I remember very little about the procedure. I do remember looking at the IV in my arm and thinking, “Ok, great, it’s not working.” It seemed as if a second had passed and the nurse was asking me if I was alright and that the procedure was over. The nurse helped me to sit up and asked my mother to sit with me. I keep trying to get up and help the nurse clean up the room. They made me sit down. I guess I was just relieved that it was over. About 40 minutes later I walked out to the car with my Mom. I remember trying to convince her to drive me back to New Jersey and told her that I thought I could skate in the afternoon session. At some point during the ride home I heard my Mom talking on the phone with my brother. She told him that she was going to need his help get me in the house and up the stairs to my room. I took the phone from my mother and assured my brother that I was just fine. I also told him one hundred or so things that made absolutely no sense. Needless to say, he was waiting for us when the garage door opened.

测试后的两天我又回到宾州老家。我不是回去看家人的,而是去一个本地的医疗中心。我计划去那里拔掉长歪的智齿。在那里很多人争先恐后地分享有关拔智齿的恐怖故事。我就不复述那些了,你们去过牙科诊所就知道。我只记得一点点了。我只记得看着我的麻醉输液针,心想“怎么不起作用啊。”貌似只过了一秒钟,护士就问我怎么样了,还说手术已经结束了。护士帮我坐起来,叫我妈妈过来坐在我边上。我想站起来帮护士清理房间。他们叫我坐着别动。这下我刚明白过来,手术已经结束了。40分钟后,我被妈妈扶着走出门上了汽车。我曾叫她开车送我回新泽西,告诉她我下午还要训练。回家路上我听见我妈跟我弟弟通电话。她说需要他来帮忙把我弄进房子,弄到楼上我的卧室。我拿过电话对弟弟说我没事。我还说这一切都莫名其妙之类的。说了也没用,车库门打开时他已经等在那里了。

They helped me into bed and covered my face with ice. When I woke up the next morning I realized that it was going to take more than one day to recuperate. I was upset that I was not able to assist with the Adult Skating Camp in Hackensack. I had such a great experience working at the camp last year. The skaters that I had the opportunity to work with were so appreciative and really loved skating. I was disappointed that my wisdom teeth dilemma coincided with the camp. However, I was able to attend the camp on Sunday, the last day and took part in the Question and Answer session. I also stayed after for some photos. (I included one in the gallery) You can only have your wisdom teeth out once, so I hope to be there next year for the entire weekend!

他们把我弄上床,在我脸上放了冰块。等我醒来已经是第二天早晨,我发现清醒过来竟然花了一整天。没能在Hackensack的成人滑冰训练营帮忙我有点伤心。去年这个活动很开心的。我有幸帮助的那些选手是那么热爱滑冰。我对我的智齿在训练营时期捣乱而感到失望。还好我周日去了,已经是最后一天了,参加了问答环节。还拍了些照片(在相册中)真该一次性把智齿都拔光,这样明年我就能参加一整周的训练营互动了。

I returned to the ice the next day, Monday and was back to a full schedule by Wednesday of that week. I have been working with Nikolai on my programs. They are not finished yet but I promise less face touching! ;-) this year! I feel like I am developing my own style and working to improve jumps, footwork and spins to make them all have more power behind them.

第二天周一,我回冰场训练了,到周三就完全恢复正常课表。我跟Nikolai一起训练我的节目。节目还没有编完,但我保证今年的节目会减少摸脸动作!;-) 我感觉到正在发展我自己的风格,改进跳跃动作,步法和旋转,让它们更加有力。

My first competition is the Moran Memorial at the Ice House August 22-25th. I will not compete at Liberty this year but I am attending an "in-depth evaluation" on Thursday, July 17th at the Liberty competition. The evaluation gives competitors an opportunity to have their programs as well as elements in their programs reviewed.

我的第一场比赛是8月22-25日在冰屋举行的Moran纪念赛。今年我没有参加Liberty比赛,不过我要在7月17日周四参加Liberty比赛中的一项“深度评估”,评估能够帮助参赛者把节目中的技术内容全部按照计划完成。

We know that the competitive season is underway when my world traveling begins. After my evaluation on Thursday, I leave Friday afternoon for Andorra. I will be doing some pre-season altitude training with Nikolai and a few other skaters. I return in early August.

我们知道我的世界之旅开始之时就是新赛季的启动。周四的评估结束后,我周五下午就出发去Andorra,跟Nikolai以及其他几个选手一起去参加一个季前高原训练。八月初回来。

Last but not least, I completed my final exams for my senior year of high school. I was so pleased that I will be graduating on time! It has been a great challenge to complete courses on the road and with limited Internet and limited access to teachers. I hope to take my first college class in the fall.

最后,我还把高中毕业考试考完了。能够按时毕业我很开心!在路上使用有限的网路和师资能把课程结束真是一项强大的挑战!我希望能在秋天开始上第一堂大学课程。

Oh, I almost forgot! Some people have been writing to my website and asking if I am from the same “Scranton” that is featured on the NBC show, “The Office.” The answer is: yes, I am. I was born in Scranton and I moved to Clarks Summit when I was two. Clarks Summit is about 10 miles north of Scranton. Clarks Summit is a very small town. Scranton is our big city! I took some photos of Scranton and included some of the shots that are in the opening credits of the show. I hope you enjoy them!

啊我还差点忘了!有人在我网页留言问我的家乡是不是NBC电视剧《办公室》所在地点“Scranton”。回答:对,我正是。我就生在“Scranton”,后来两岁时搬到Clarks Summit。Clarks Summit在Scranton北面10英里的地方。Clarks Summit是个很小的镇子。Scranton是我们的大城市!我在Scranton拍了一些照片,包括电视剧里出现过的外景。希望你们喜欢!

To my friends in Bulgaria: I have included a picture for you. (It is in the gallery) I did follow your advice and hung the Martenitsa you gave me in a flowering tree in my family's yard. Thank you for your gifts, your kind notes and your support!

给我在保加利亚的朋友们:我们的合影放在相册了。我听了你们的忠告,把你们送我的貂皮挂在了我家院子开了花的树上。谢谢你们的礼物,你们的留言和支持!

To all of the people who have written to me, thank you. I appreciate you all taking the time to share your thoughts with me.

给所有留言给我的朋友,谢谢。我很高兴你们能和我分享想法。

Enjoy the summer and thank you for reading. I appreciate your support and will write soon!

Adam

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
pooool + 1 辛苦辛苦

查看全部评分

嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-5-9 23:37:01 | 显示全部楼层
Stars on Ice in Toronto (ps,摸脸,感谢你没去米国,要不那帮男的又疯了)
不厚道的转自摸脸吧吧主的博客http://blog.sina.com.cn/miracle223

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-10 18:17:46 | 显示全部楼层
October 17, 2007 (写于2007年10月17日)

Hey Everybody!

I finally have time to sit down and write a new journal!
我终于有时间坐下来更新日志了!

I have been busy flying back and forth to Europe for Junior Grand Prix’s and it's been amazing. Before my first JGP this season in Romania, I worked very hard. By the time I left for the competition I felt I was really ready to go and do a great job. Getting to the airport was quite an adventure! We got there with less than an hour to spare, but luckily we got on the plane with no problems. The plane ride to Romania was long, over ten hours. When we arrived at the airport in Bucharest the second part of the trip began. There was a five hour car ride waiting for us! Since we arrived in Romania earlier than most of the team, Nikolai wanted to take a taxi instead of waiting for the bus. He found a taxi driver willing to take us and we all crowded up in the car. With me in the front seat with a bag in between my legs and everyone else stuffed in the back seat, we were ready to go. Before I left, I had heard many stories about there being nothing to eat and that the hotel was dirty. When we got there I looked around the hotel and was very happy to see everything was clean and they had food to eat. To make it even better, the competition rink was right behind the hotel, only a two minute walk. It was strange to see this really nice rink positioned in such a place. There were stray dogs everywhere. The people were very nice, shy but friendly. My practices went well. On the day of the short program I was nervous and anxious to compete. I skated a clean program and at the end of the day I finished that part of the competition in first place. It was a great feeling. I knew I had a big job ahead of me for the long program. The next day was just full of practice and the day after that was the long program. I skated my long well enough to expand my lead in the short program from 9 points to 19. I made a few small mistakes and know there is room for improvement. Even though there are a lot of things that I need to work on, I was still very happy with the results.
为了参加大奖赛青年组的比赛,我忙着乘飞机往来于欧洲,很是惊人。在我第一场大奖赛青年组比赛-罗马尼亚站之前我训练非常刻苦。到我出发时我感到已经准备得十分充分来面对这场重要比赛了。赶去机场好险!到那时只剩不到一小时了,幸好还能及时上飞机。飞机飞了很久才到罗马尼亚,差不多有10小时。到了布加勒斯特机场后新的旅程又开始了。还得开5小时的车!我们比其他队伍到的早,Nikolai不想等巴士,改叫出租车。他找到一个司机愿意送我们去,我们全部挤进了车子。我坐在前排,腿上塞着个大包,别人都挤在后座上,这样勉强出发了。离开美国前,我听说那边穷得没东西吃,酒店很肮脏。到那以后,我看了一下酒店情况,发现很干净而且有东西吃。更好的是,比赛冰场就在酒店右后方,走过去只要两分钟。一座很棒的冰场位于这个地区很是奇怪。那里到处是流浪狗。人们非常可爱,害羞但又好。我的练习很顺利。到了短节目那天我感到紧张,急不可耐地想要比赛。我的节目没有失误,那天我排在短节目之后的第一位。感觉很不错。但我知道自由滑仍然是一项挑战。第二天我练了一整天,接下去一天就是自由滑了。我滑得非常好,把我的领先优势从短节目的9分提高到了19分。不过仍然有些小错误,还需要回去改进。不管未来的任务还有多艰巨,我依然为这个结果感到快乐。

I had just won a gold medal at a JGP!
我刚在大奖赛青年组赢得了一块金牌!

Last year I wasn't even invited to compete and this year I had won.
去年我甚至都没被邀请,今年我就赢了。

Standing on the podium, watching the American flag go up while listening to my national anthem was just an amazing feeling. Romania was a great experience.
站在体育馆里,看着升起的美国国旗,听着美国国歌,实在是无与伦比的一种感觉。 罗马尼亚真是一次难忘的经历。

Finishing in the top 4 usually guarantees that athlete a second assignment. My first place finish in Romania led me to my second assignment on the JGP. I had a few weeks to get ready for Bulgaria. I had been training really hard because this time I knew I had to be prepared to go there without Nikolai. I wouldn't be going alone though, I would be going with one of Nikolai's assistant dance coaches, Valter Rizzo. I like Valter a lot and I thought he would be a good substitute. My short program went well, and I ended up in first by a little more than a point. I skated my long program pretty well. I had a mistake on my seventh jump element and that mistake was enough to cost me the gold medal. Even though I didn't come home with the result I wanted, I was proud to win silver. In the end I am very happy that I had skated well enough to make it to the JGP Final.
排在前四的选手能够进入下一轮。我这次的冠军使我排在大奖赛的第二。几星期后我就准备去保加利亚。我练得非常辛苦,因为我知道Nikolai这次不能和我一起去。当然我不用独自去,我会跟Nikolai的舞蹈助理Valter Rizzo一起去。我很喜欢Valter,我想他能很好地代替教练。短节目比的还好,我领先了一分多。自由滑滑的也不错,但是第七个技术跳跃出错了,这一错就把金牌给错掉了。虽然没能带着我期望的成果回家,银牌依然值得我自豪。最后我还高兴地得知能够入围大奖赛总决赛了。

When the competition was over all of the skaters placing in the top 4 were asked to skate in the exhibition. It was nice to just skate without putting pressure on yourself. We all went out for our final bow and everyone got off the ice except a few of us. I decided that I was going to go out and do the jump I missed in the competition, double axel-half loop-triple salchow. I landed it without a problem, of course when the competition was over but that's skating. Michelle Kwan put it best when she said, "The ice is slippery." After that, we all just goofed around, took pictures, and signed autographs for the locals who came and watched the show. I had a really good time in Bulgaria. The next day we all headed back home. I got to go home and visit my brothers and sisters in Pennsylvania for a day before I came back to Hackensack and began training the next day. I have a show coming up in Germany that I'm leaving for on Halloween and my next competition is the JGP Final in early December.
比赛结束后排在各项前四位的选手会被邀请参加答谢演出。没有压力的演出是很开心的。我们都出场向观众们谢幕,我们中的多数人都返场。我决定要在表演时重做比赛中失误的那个跳跃,2周半连后外结环1周连后内结环三周。我做得很干净,尽管比赛已经结束了,但这就是滑冰。关颖珊也这样做过,她说“冰是无瑕的”。之后我们都混在一起拍照,给观众们签名。我在保加利亚度过了一段美好时光。第二天我们都各自回家了。在去Hackensack前,我回到宾州的家看望了我的弟弟妹妹们,然后第二天就训练了。万圣节我在德国有个表演,这会就要出发了。下一个比赛是12月初的大奖赛总决赛(青年组)。

I also would just like to thank everyone who has been supporting me, whether through the New England Skaters Foundation, on a Blog, or in your good thoughts. Thank you! I also have to thank the staff and my friends at the Ice House, my family, skating friends and Figure Skaters Online.
我还是想好好感谢每个支持我的人,无论通过新英格兰滑冰基金会,通过博客或关怀和建议。谢谢!我还想感谢冰屋的所有工作人员和朋友们,我的家庭,冰友们,以及花样滑冰在线网站。(竟然不感谢国家??)

I'll be sure to write soon.
我保证很快更新。

Thank you everyone for reading and for your support,

Adam Rippon

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
lxy_1904 + 5 + 1 辛苦翻译,摸脸儿真是努力滴人啊

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-13 22:33:36 | 显示全部楼层
January 1, 2008 (写于2008年1月1日)

Hey Everyone!

It's been a while and a lot has happened since my last entry.

上回更新后已经有段时间了,期间发生了好多事儿。

I left on Halloween for The Media Market Gala in Germany. It was really cool. All of the skaters in the show had a program with live music. We had music sent to us beforehand so it could be choreographed before the show. When I got to Germany I did a sound check with "my band," Tubes in Town. They are a cover band, and the song that they performed was, "I'll Still Be Diggin' on James Brown". I questioned when I first heard the song, “How am I going to skate to this”? It was so different from anything I had ever skated to before. Everything worked out and I had a great time skating in the show and with the live band. The cast of skaters in the show were all great as were the producers of the show. I feel really fortunate for the opportunity.

我在万圣节去德国参加媒体市场表演秀。很酷。表演中每位选手都有一个节目是带现场音乐伴奏的。我们预先收到了曲子,在表演前已经编排好了。到德国后我跟一个叫“我的手”的乐队进行了合乐排练。他们是个专门翻唱的乐队,他们要表演的是I'll Still Be Diggin' on James Brown。我第一次听到时就问,“我应该怎么滑来配合这个音乐?”我从事滑冰以来还没做过这样的事。最后事情都弄妥了,我在现场音乐伴奏下演得非常好。其他同事们也都很好,表演的制作方很了不起。我得到这样的机会感到很荣幸。

A week following the German Show, I went home for the weekend to celebrate my birthday and prepare for my long trip. I left for Japan on the 14th of November and skated at Chukyo University in Nagoya, Miki's home rink. The rink was beautiful! You have to pinch yourself when you walk in the door, all of the floors are marble with walls of glass and it's only for figure skating. It's a skater's dream rink with Olympic-sized ice and mirrors at one side of the boards. As soon as you walk into the rink you immediately notice the big pictures of the other skaters who are members of the Chukyo rink. The pictures begin with Mai Asada, Kozuka, Mao, Miki, and the 2007 Ladies World podium. I stayed in a dorm right behind the rink on the campus. I went to Japan with Nikolai before he left for NHK Trophy. The week of NHK was the week right before the Junior Grand Prix Final. Nikolai thought it would be best if he sent me to work with Valter Rizzo the week before the Final and he would meet me in Poland for the competition.

德国表演一周后,我在周末回到家庆祝我的生日,并为我的长途旅行做准备。我11月14日去了日本,在名古屋市的中京大学滑冰,那是Miki的主场。冰场非常漂亮!走进门时不由自主地拘束起来,地板都是大理石的,墙壁嵌着玻璃,而且它是专门用来花样滑冰的。这是滑冰选手梦想中的冰场,冰面是奥运比赛尺寸,挡板一边是镜子。一踏进冰面,立刻就会看到中京会员们的巨幅图片。图片从浅田舞,小冢,浅田真央,Miki(安藤美姬),直到07年世锦赛女单的颁奖台。我住在校内的宿舍,就在冰场后面。我是和Nikolai一起去的日本,之后他就去了NHK大奖赛。NHK的赛程刚好在大奖赛青年组总决赛的前一周。Nikolai认为我这一周最好跟Valter Rizzo一起训练,然后去波兰与他会和,一起参加总决赛。

I left for Italy on November 26th. I learned that getting out of Japan was not as easy as arriving. While at the airport when I was leaving Japan I had a little problem with my luggage. I was over-weight. I explained my situation to the woman at the counter but she didn't seem to understand. Seven ladies that worked at the check-in desk all tried to explain to me that my luggage was over-weight and I tried to explain to them that I knew and if there was anything I could do. One told me that if I had a credit card she could simply just charge 100,100YEN (about $900) on it. I almost died when she told me that. Finally, another woman had asked me if I lived in the US (after seeing that I had a US passport). I told her that I did and she replied that I was free to go without charge. Travelers arriving from the US do not have to follow the baggage restrictions. It took an hour to straighten out but I might still be there if the airport staff was not so patient and helpful.

我11月26日去了意大利。我发现离开日本并非像到达时那么容易。在机场即将离开日本时我的行李出了点小岔子。行李超重了。我跟柜台里的女士解释了,但她听不懂。登机处的七个小姐都在试图跟我解释说我的行李超重了,而我也在尽力跟她们解释我已经明白了但不知该怎么办。有一位告诉我说如果我有信用卡的话只要补交10万日元(大约900美元)。我听她说了以后觉得我要死了。最后,另一位女士问我是不是美国人(在看到我的美国护照后)。我说是,然后我就被放行了,没有收费。原来美国来的旅行者不需要遵循行李限制。折腾了一个小时才搞定,要是机场工作人员没那么耐心细致,我可能现在还困在那儿呢。

I made it to Italy in one piece. Skating in Italy was fun and a relaxing environment for training before the Final. I would usually skate with Valter's dance team that also qualified for the Final, Isabella Pajardi and Stefano Caruso. I skated at two rinks while in Italy, one in Sesto San Giovanni and the other in Bergamo. All of the people I met were so kind to me. In Bergamo, they were so generous. They gave me many club jackets and uniforms. "Olympic Dream" is the name of their club. They explained they named it this because everyone should have their own personal "Olympic Dream". Whether to land their first axel win a competition, or to actually compete in the Olympics, they should pursue their dream. I stayed with Valter's family right outside of Milan. Staying there was really comfortable because it felt like home. I stayed in Italy for 10 days before leaving for the Final in Poland. When I got to Poland I felt prepared. I had a good week of hard training in Italy and I knew that if I stayed focused I would have no problem skating. My short program felt good. I had fun doing the program! Going into the long program I was really nervous. I had so many thoughts going through my head. I remember questioning myself if I was truly ready. Finally I sat down and told myself to just “shut up.” I turned my mind off and did what I had done a million times in practice. I skated a clean long but know that I can skate better. I want to have stronger landings and to have level 4 on all my spins. I was happy that I could tune negative thoughts out and focus on the task at hand. I got off the ice and was happy with how I had skated. Sitting in the kiss and cry I saw my long program score come up and I knew it was good but I also knew how strong the competition was. I turned to Nikolai and asked if it was enough. He didn't answer me and just pointed to the final scores as they flashed up. I had scored over 200 points! The first junior to ever do that! I also noticed that 1-4 were all from the US. In skating you always have to think about yourself and what you can do to skate better. You may travel as a team, but it's not a team sport. You compete as an individual. Standing on the podium and seeing three American flags go up… it's hard to explain… I was so proud to be on Team USA. We made history, the first medal sweep for the men at the JGPF! It was a great feeling. To make the experience even better, I was asked to make a speech on behalf of the athletes at the closing banquet. This meant I had to write a short speech and present it in front of the judges, the skaters and ISU officials. I think I was more nervous for this than the actual competition. I couldn't think of anything to say. Without the help of Chrissy Hughes, Kristine Musademba, Douglas Razzano, and some final corrections by our assistant team leader Sara Kastner there would not have been a speech. It went really well and I have to thank all of them for helping me. I have a lot of good memories from Poland.

意大利是一个过渡。在意大利滑冰很开心,也使总决赛前的训练变得轻松。我经常跟Valter的冰舞选手们一起练习,Isabella Pajardi和Stefano Caruso,他们也是出线参加总决赛的选手。在意大利我在两个冰场滑过,一个在圣乔万尼,另一个在贝尔加莫。我遇到的每个人都对我很好。在贝尔加莫他们更是慷慨大方。他们给了我很多俱乐部运动服和制服。他们俱乐部的名字是“奥运之梦”。他们说取这个名字是因为每个人都应该有自己的“奥运之梦”。无论是做了第一个半周跳赢得比赛,还是真实地去参加奥运,他们都应该努力追寻自己的梦想。我住在米兰附近Valter的家。住在那里非常舒服,就象在家的感觉。我在去波兰前在意大利呆了十天。抵达波兰时我感到准备好了。我在意大利刻苦训练了一周,我相信只要精力集中,比赛就没问题。短节目感觉良好。甚至在比赛中我感觉到了乐趣!等到了自由滑我开始紧张了。我脑子里出现了许多杂念。我开始问自己到底是否准备好了。最后我坐下来,对自己说“闭嘴”。我赶跑了杂念,尽量完成我在训练中练了一百万遍的动作。我滑的很干净,但我知道还可以更好些。我想要站得更稳,希望所有旋转都得到4级。值得高兴的是我能调整掉负面心理,专注于手头的比赛。我走下冰场,对自己的表现感到满意。在等分台上看到我的自由滑分数出来了,成绩还不错,但我也知道比赛很激烈。我去找了Nikolai,问他总分是否够了。他没有回答我,当人们欢呼时他指着总分。我总分超过了200分!这是青年组中从未有过的事!我还发现第一到第四名都来自美国。作为一个滑冰选手时刻都要独立思考如何能滑得更好,比赛时可能是组队的,但这并不是一项集体运动。这是一项单人的运动。站在领奖台上看着三面美国国旗一同升起……很难表达那时的心情……我作为美国队的一员感到太骄傲了。我们创造了历史,这是大奖赛青年组总决赛第一次出现一国包揽全部奖牌!这感觉太棒了。更好的是,我还被邀请在闭幕晚会上代表所有运动员讲话。这意味这我得写一个简短的演讲稿并在所有裁判、选手和ISU的官员们面前念出来。我觉得这比比赛时更加紧张了。我都不知道该说什么了。没有Chrissy Hughes, Kristine Musademba, Douglas Razzano的帮助,以及我们领队助理Sara Kastner的最终修改,这次讲话就不会成功了。终于很顺利,我感谢所有帮助我的人。我在波兰留下了美好的记忆。

After the competition Nikolai told me that I was going to Torino, Italy to skate and to watch the Senior Grand Prix Final. I would go back to Japan after the GPF to practice and possibly perform in a show. I stayed an extra day in Poland to visit with my Mom and to rest. We both flew out on Tuesday to Copenhagen. She made a connection to Newark and I connected to Milan. I was off to Italy for a second time. When I was in Torino I had the chance to meet the president of US Figure Skating and the president of the ISU. It was an honor and they offered congratulations. I also met some of the other US Figure Skating officials who were very positive and made time to talk to me. Watching the competition I learned a lot. Seeing it all happen in person, I sat back and really took in everything in front of me. It made me better understand what it really takes to be one of the world's best. I think it's an experience that will help me when I'm skating senior next year.

赛后Nikolai让我去意大利的都灵训练并观看成年组大奖赛总决赛。此后我还会回到日本训练可能还会参加一个表演。我在波兰多呆了一天,和妈妈一起游览并休息。我们周二一起飞到哥本哈根。她回到Newark,我则去米兰。我第二次到了意大利。在都灵我有幸会见了美国冰协主席和国际冰联主席。很荣幸,他们还向我表示了祝贺。同时还会见了一些美国冰协官员,他们很开心地跟我谈了话。看比赛使我学到很多。不是亲眼所见,很难想象这些事真的发生在了我身上。这使我更加坚定地相信我要成为世界上最好的选手。我相信这些经历对我下一年参加成年组比赛会有很大帮助。

When the competition was over I left for Japan. I skated at the same rink in Nagoya for a few days before leaving for the show, Christmas On Ice. I was very excited to find out that the cast included, THREE Olympic Champions! Shizuka, Ilia Kulik, and Plushenko. We did five shows in three days. It was a lot work but a very enjoyable experience. Everyone in the cast was really great to me. Shizuka was the star of the show. All five shows were sold out. Before each performance Shizuka went out of her way to tell me to enjoy myself. I really did enjoy myself when I skated there. The Japanese fans are INCREDIBLE! Thank you Japan for your enthusiastic welcome!

比赛结束后我回到日本。在中京训练几天后出发去参加“冰上圣诞”表演。我很高兴地发现同事中包括三位奥运冠军!荒川静香,Ilia Kulik(库里克)和普鲁申科。三天中我们表演了五场。很辛苦但非常愉快。每位同事都对我非常好。荒川静香是演出的明星。五场表演都爆满。每次演出静香都用她的方式告诉我要让自己欢乐。这次表演真的让我很欢乐。日本粉丝太不可思议了!感谢日本以及你们的热情接待!

I left Shin-Yokohama on December 25th, Christmas, at 2:30pm and made it back to the States at 3:30pm. Japan is 14 hours ahead of the East coast. I celebrated Christmas twice and was SO happy to finally be home. Even thought I don't get to see my brothers and sisters that often while living in New Jersey it's easier being 100 miles away than 10,000 miles away. While being away from home, traveling and training in amazing places around the world I learned the meaning of the phrase "There's no place like home". There really is no place like home. It was a present in itself just being home for Christmas. When I got to the airport all of my brothers and sisters were waiting for me with posters that said "WELCOME HOME". In the excitement of finally being home I realized that I had left my carry on bag holding my costumes on the plane. I wasn't thinking when I ran back to go and get it and needless to say, going backwards through security didn't go over very well. I ended up shutting down the entire airport for 10 minutes (I flew into a smaller airport near my house before anyone thinks I shut down JFK or Newark International). I got my bag back and I was officially and finally home!

我12月25日圣诞节离开横滨,当时是下午2点半,到达美国时是下午3点半。日本和美国东部时间差了14小时。我很高兴在家第二次庆祝了圣诞。尽管住在新泽西离家只有100英里,比10000英里近多了,但也没什么机会经常见到弟弟妹妹们。当远离家乡,在世界各个迷人的地方旅行和训练,我深深体会到了这样一句话“没有一个地方能比自己家更好”。确实那些地方都不象家。回家过圣诞的愿望油然而生。我走出机场时所有的弟妹们都在等着我,手举“欢迎回家”的标语牌。等回家的兴奋劲过了,我才想起我把行李和演出服丢在飞机上了。不愿意去想回去找东西的过程了,通过安检时还挺不顺利的。我使得整个机场停止运行了10分钟(我到达的是一个我家附近的小机场,不是JFK或Newark国际机场哦)拿回我的包以后,我才正式地最终回到家!

I'm now taking everything I learned and will be using it to help me to work hard and skate well at Nationals coming up in a few weeks. I'm glad to be back, training at the Ice House again! I'll be sure to write soon. Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive!

我现在将要把学到的东西用在几周后即将到来的全美锦标赛上。很高兴回来了,重新在冰屋训练!我保证很快更新。谢谢每个人给我的支持!

Thank you again!

I hope everyone has a very happy, healthy and successful 2008!

Adam Rippon
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-14 17:06:52 | 显示全部楼层
March 25, 2008(写于2008年3月25日)

Hey Everyone,

I have a lot to write about!
我有好多东西要写!

I am finally home and have the time to sit down and do it!
总算回家了,有时间坐下来好好写!

I just ended my world traveling... for this season! I'll pick it up where I left off.
我刚结束这个赛季的世界旅行!我从离开的地方开始写起。

I was lucky that I had the chance to train for Nationals in the States and also had the opportunity to see my friends and family again. I skated for about 2 weeks in Hackensack before it was time to leave for the competition. I knew that there was a lot of pressure on me to skate well and show everyone that the Junior Grand Prix Final wasn't a fluke.
我很幸运能在美国为全美锦标赛进行备战,有机会能见到我的朋友们和家人。我出发前在Hackensack训练了二周。我必须滑好,压力很大,我必须向所有人证明大奖赛总决赛冠军不是偶然得来的。

Before I left for the competition I just kept telling myself that all I had to do was what I had done in practice so many times before and I would be fine. When I arrived in St. Paul I was surprised to find out that the draw for the short program had already taken place. I was drawn to skate first. I was skating well and felt really comfortable on the ice. I was staying very focused, maybe too focused? During the 6 minute warm-up I crashed with Ricky Dornbush, nothing serious and no one got hurt, but it was enough to slap me back into reality and feel more relaxed. I skated around, spoke to Nikolai, skated to my starting position and began the Junior Men's event. I skated a strong program. I wasn't surprised that I had done it at all. I had been skating like that in practice and in competition all season. I was so happy that I had skated so well at Nationals!
出发去比赛前我再次告诫自己,我所要做的就是把平时训练了千万遍的动作做好。当我到达圣保罗,我惊讶地发现短节目的比赛顺序改变了。我被排在第一个滑。我在冰上的感觉还挺舒服。我保持专注,也许是太专注了?在六分钟热身时我撞上了Ricky Dornbush,还好没人受伤,不过这足以让我回到现实,稍微放松了一些。我滑过去和Nikolai说话,然后准备开始,完成全部青年组的动作。我滑了一套很强的节目。我对自己做得这么好并不觉得诧异。我整个赛季在训练中和比赛中一直能够滑到这个水平。我很高兴能在全美上滑得这么好!

Nationals is such a big competition for any skater and I was happy that I could show everyone what I had worked so hard to do. Also, on another note, I received a level 4 (!!!!!) for my circle step sequence! That was a success in itself. There was a day of rest between the short and the free skate. I felt relaxed and didn't have much doubt that I would just go out there and do what I had done every day in practice. I skated last. I would begin and end this event and I wanted to do it well. I calmly went through all of the elements until I got to the footwork were I just exploded. It was a rush of emotions at the end of the program. I told myself not to go crazy and start pumping my fists and run around the ice, but I couldn't help it. I was in my ending pose and I automatically pumped my fist and I remember telling myself, "don't start jumping around" but I couldn't help myself. I was so excited that I had skated so well in front of everyone from US Figure Skating, my friends, and for myself! After the competition I was immediately excited about skating in the exhibition. Ever since my first Nationals, I always wanted to be in the exhibition. I was asked by NBC if they could do a fluff piece on me and I of course I said yes! I was going to have my own fluff piece! Nationals this year was everything I had worked for it to be. The fans were great. It was great to see many of the people who kept telling me to believe in myself because they believed in me. I got to show them that I finally believed in myself and I could do it!
全美对很多选手来说是一次重大比赛,我很高兴能给大家奉献出自己刻苦训练后的成果。另一收获是,我的圆形接续步也得到了4级的定级!这本身就是一个成功。短节目和自由滑之间有一天休息。我很放松,毫不怀疑自己可以把平日训练的水平完全发挥出来。我最后一个上场。我要自始至终都完成好。我平静地做完了所有技术动作,直到做步法时才开始激动。我在节目快结束时越发心潮澎湃。我跟自己说别疯掉,我握住拳头在冰上快跑,但这不管用。刚做完结束亮相,我自动就挥起了拳头,我还记得对自己说了“别满场乱跳”可是我已经管不住自己了。我是那么的兴奋,为美国冰协的所有人、我的朋友们和我自己奉献了那么精彩的一套节目!赛后我立刻又为能够参加表演滑而激动起来。自从第一次参加全美赛,我就一直想进入表演名单。NBC问我能否为我做一个小的专题,我当然说同意了!我将有属于我自己的专题了!这年的全美对我来说尽善尽美。粉丝热情极了。很多人不停地鼓励我,信任我。我终于可以告诉他们,我也相信自己能够做到这一切了!

I was officially named to the Junior World team and I knew that the celebrations could not start just yet. I got home from Nationals on a Monday and I was flying back to Japan on Wednesday. Before I left for Japan, I made a stop at my old elementary school on Tuesday, where 4 of my younger siblings go to school and talked with their classes about being an international athlete and National Champion. It was very fun. I got to see my old teachers. They got to see what I was doing when I showed up to school late almost every day! It was a very good experience.
我被正式指定参加世青赛,我明白还不可以那么早就开始庆祝。我周一从全美回到家,周三就飞往日本。去日本前,我周二到我以前的小学校去了一次。在那里我的四个弟妹也在那里念书。我作为世界级选手和全国冠军给他们做了报告。这很有趣。我能见到昔日的老师们。他们看到我现在的成功,以后每一天都可以在学校里展示这一切!这是很好的一次经历。

Wednesday I had a 6:00 AM flight to Japan. I was there for 10 days and by the end of my stay I was skating in new boots. The boots I was skating in at Nationals (and all season) were breaking down so badly, so it was something that had to be done. I still had 2 weeks to break them in. From Japan, I flew to Italy to skate with Valter while Nikolai went to 4 Continents with Miki and Daisuke. As soon as I arrived in Italy I had a bad feeling. The first bad feeling I had was the feeling of being sick. I was hoping it was just a 24 hour bug but it wasn't. The second thing was my bag, carrying my skates. It didn't arrive. Well, I was lucky. I went home to Valter's apartment and the next morning my skates were delivered. I wasn’t so lucky because the morning my skates came, I felt so congested and sick. I am very lucky that I am an experienced traveler! ;-)
周三我去日本的航班是早晨6点的。我在那里呆了10天,最后的几天我换了新冰鞋。我在全美和整个赛季里穿的冰鞋已经坏得不成样子了,那也是不得不做的事了。我还有两星期可以来适应。当Nikolai带着Miki和高桥区参加四大洲比赛期间,我飞去意大利与Valter一起训练。一到意大利我就感觉很不好。第一个不好是我病了。我希望24小时就会恢复,但并没有。第二个不好,是我装着冰鞋的包没有按时到达。还好我很幸运。我去了Valter的公寓,第二天早晨冰鞋也送到了。但也不能说太幸运,当我收到冰鞋时,我感到很挤脚很疼。我最幸运的是我已经变成了很有经验的旅行家!;-)

I had everything with me. I started skating the next day and I realized something... trying to break in skates is not very easy when you are sick. I had a pretty rough 2 weeks getting ready for Junior Worlds and I was very fortunate that Nikolai was there for the final week. The hardest thing for me to do was to keep my head from getting out of control. Since the skates were new, I had to control everything a little bit more and bend a little bit deeper. I was getting nervous for the competition and starting to freak.... and stress myself out. By the last few days in Milan, I was finally feeling comfortable on the ice again.
现在万事皆备。第二天我开始训练,我发现一个严重问题……在生病的情况下适应新冰鞋是很困难的。准备世青赛的两个星期过得很痛苦,幸好后一个星期有Nikolai陪着我。最困难的一件事是要让我的头脑别失去控制。由于冰鞋是新的,我每个动作都要更加用力地去控制,弯腰也要更深。我对比赛开始感到紧张,还有了怪念头……几乎要崩溃了。在米兰的最后一两天里我总算在冰上适应过来了。

Now it was time to go and compete!!!
现在是去参加比赛的时候了!!!

I arrived Sunday night in Sofia, took two practice sessions on Monday and prepared for the short program on Tuesday. I went out to skate the short program and I skated it like those 2 weeks in Milan never happened. I had fun during the program. The long program was the next day and I don't know why, but the stress had gotten to me. I wanted to win more than I wanted to skate my best. I didn't think like this all season.... until the long program at the biggest competition I had all season. I knew I shouldn't be thinking this way and I was getting angry with myself. There were so many things going through my head. Things like, I can't let anyone down and I had to skate great... I had already skated in Bulgaria earlier in the year and lost it in the free skate and I couldn't let it happen again... It just started to feel like too much. I was so lucky to have my Mom there. She helped me get my emotions in check and to start focusing on myself. Even Nikolai told me that I had to go and enjoy myself. I skated my long program, but not my best. I went to the locker room and played the waiting game. I didn't want to watch anyone because I was worried I had let the title slip. I heard the door to the locker room open and it was Nikolai. He walked over to me and said, "You can't do that again. You have to go out there and enjoy yourself because if you aren't you shouldn't be doing it." He was right, I knew he was right. As he walked out of the locker room, he turned and said, "Oh, by the way, you're still in first" he smiled and then left. I was a little shocked. I left the locker room and people were congratulating me in the hallway and I didn’t believe it until I saw the final results. The last skater was getting off the ice and the final results showed that I won. They showed up on the screen and I took a deep breath and was happy it was all over. I turned around and Nikolai was there, smiled, and said, "You're the World Champion!" I was so relieved it was over.
我周日晚上到达索菲亚,周一做了两组练习为周二的短节目做准备。我的短节目滑得很顺利,就好像米兰那两周的灾难根本没发生过。节目中我很享受。自由滑是第二天比,我不知为什么又感觉到了压力。比起滑出最好水平,我更想要的是拿冠军。我这个赛季还没这么想过……直到我这季最重要比赛的自由滑之前。我知道不该这么想,于是我对自己生气了。我脑子挤满了乱七八糟的念头,诸如我不得不滑好因为不能让别人失望……我那一季早些时候曾在保加利亚比赛过,正是输在自由滑,不能再重演那一幕……等等,这些念头一开始就越来越多了。幸运的是我妈妈和我在一起。她帮我控制住了情绪,让我重新专注起来。连Nikolai也告诉我说要比得开心才好。我滑完了自由滑,可惜没能滑出我的最高水准。我回到更衣室默默等待。我不想见任何人,因为我担心冠军没戏了。我听见更衣室的门开了,进来的是Nikolai。他走近我说,“别再这么干了。你必须走出去,让自己开心起来,没有人能代替你做这些。”他是对的,我知道他是对的。当他走出更衣室时,他回过头说,“哦,顺便告诉你,你仍排在第一。”他微笑了一下然后离开了。我惊呆了。我走出更衣室,人们在走廊里不断向我祝贺,我仍然不相信,直到我看到了最终的分数。最后一名选手正在下冰,而我仍是第一。大屏幕就是这样显示的。我深深地吸了一口气,终于开始高兴了。我转向Nikolai,他笑着说,“你现在是世界冠军了!”到这时我才彻底放心了。

When I was on the podium I was so proud. Not so much for winning Jr. Worlds but more for what I had done all season. I knew I just didn't enjoy doing that free skate; I was on complete auto-pilot because my mind was going so fast. I feel like I've taken the speed course on learning how to compete on all levels. I stepped away from Jr. Worlds and realized that all of the pressure was put on me, from ME! I have learned so many things this year that will help me become an even better skater and competitor.
在领奖台上我是那么自豪。一个青年组冠军也许并不算什么,但这代表了我一整个赛季的努力。我只是没能在自由滑里品尝乐趣;我思绪万千,都几乎身不由己了。我感觉到我开始快速地学会如何应对各种级别的比赛。我从世青赛中吸取的教训,就是我所感到的那些压力都是我自己给予的!这一年我学到了太多太多,这将帮助我滑的越来越好,越来越有竞争力。

The fans in Bulgaria were all great and so positive! March 3rd was a national holiday and it was a privilege to be in Bulgaria and celebrate it with everyone. Instead of going home directly from Bulgaria, Nikolai asked me to go to Holland with him to skate before he left for Worlds. I was happy to go. I am home now and taking a short rest before I start getting ready for next season, which I am very excited for. This season was very important to me. I learned how to compete, and I learned that I can skate no matter what my head is doing. The hard work from practice pays off!
保加利亚的粉丝们都很棒,很乐观!3月3日是国庆日,保加利亚放假,每个人都在庆祝。我没有直接回家,Nikolai让我在他去世锦赛前跟他一起去荷兰训练。我很高兴地去了。现在我回家了,短暂地休息几天后,即将为令我十分向往的下赛季开始准备。这个赛季对我太重要了。我学会了如何比赛,不管脑子里想什么仍然能正常发挥。刻苦的训练得到了丰厚的回报!

Thank you to all the great people at US Figure Skating, your assistance and support has meant a lot to me this year.
感谢美国滑冰协会的所有人,你们的协助和支持对我这一年意义非凡。

Thank you to the Michael Weiss Foundation; it has been a true honor as a repeat recipient.
感谢Michael Weiss基金会;再次接受你的资助是我莫大的荣幸。

Thank you to all of the fans that took the time to send me good wishes this season!
感谢本赛季花去很多时间给予我祝福的粉丝们!

Thank you to Daphne for this website!
感谢Daphne帮我做这个网页!

Thank you reading my journal, and I promise to write during my summer training!
感谢看我日志的人们,我保证夏训期间会来更新!

Adam
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-5-14 17:07:32 | 显示全部楼层
全部翻完了。期待他勤劳一下下写个新的吧= =
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表