楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-6-29 11:10:11 | 显示全部楼层
回复 119# 嘿嘿123

他的FB是用来加人的,基本不说话,内容都转自推。他的推是用来发消息但不加人。

评分

参与人数 1人气 +1 收起 理由
嘿嘿123 + 1 看看还有分吗

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-6-29 11:58:43 | 显示全部楼层
Rippon to get romantic in upcoming seasonRising star opts for more mature programs
新赛季Rippon将变得更浪漫
上升中的新星选择更为成熟的节目

By Sarah S. Brannen, special to icenetwork.com

Adam Rippon is ready to present himself as a more mature skater in his new programs. (Getty Images)

(06/28/2010) - Before Adam Rippon left for the world championships last March, he had a chat on the phone with Ashley Wagner. She told him that the one thing she regretted about her first world championship experience was that she didn't enjoy herself.

三月,Adam Rippon在离开前往世锦赛之前和Ashley Wagner通了电话。她说,她的第一次世锦赛经历留给她的遗憾,就是没能让自己快乐起来。

"I knew no one would be expecting anything from me because I was the second alternate, so I just focused on doing a good job," Rippon said in a telephone interview this past weekend. "It wasn't perfect, but I felt really comfortable skating, and it was great to have that experience, especially heading into the season after the Olympics, when it's a whole new four years."

“我知道,人们对我不抱什么期望,因为我只是第二顺位的替补。所以我只需要专注于我的发挥,”Rippon在上星期的电话采访中说道。“我比得并不完美,但我滑得很顺利,这次的经历很棒,特别是这样进入奥运后的第一个赛季,一个全新的四年。” "

I'm happy with the season I had last year, but I know where I need to grow as a skater. I feel like the more experience you have the more it helps, although you don't want to believe that when you're inexperienced. [Choreographer] David [Wilson] always calls me 'Angel Boy,' but I want to come across on the ice like a more mature skater, and I want my programs to reflect that. Whatever music I chose, I wanted to be more mature."  

“上个赛季过得很愉快,但我明白作为选手来说还需要成长。经历越多,就能获得越多的帮助,在未得到这些体验之前是不会相信的。(编舞)David(Wilson)老是叫我‘小天使’,可我希望能在冰场上表现得更成熟,也希望我的节目能够体现这一点。无论选择什么音乐,都是为了想让我更成熟。”

Rippon, the 2010 Four Continents champion, has chosen two familiar and beloved pieces of music for his competitive programs next season. He, Wilson and Sebastian Britten choreographed his new short program last week to Tchaikovsky's Romeo and Juliet; he says the program is about ninety percent finished. "It's kind of funny that we chose it," said Rippon. "Brian [Orser, Rippon's coach] had brought up the Prokofiev Romeo and Juliet, and I was like, 'This is cool; I'll put it in the maybe pile!' Like, maybe never."  

2010年四大洲冠军Rippon为他的新赛季选择了两段熟知并喜爱的音乐。上星期,他、Wilson以及Sebastian Britten一起用柴可夫斯基的罗密欧与朱丽叶给新的短节目编舞;他说节目已经完成了百分之九十(据他昨天的推上说已经编完了)。“选择这个挺有趣的,”Rippon说,“Brian(Orser,Rippon的教练)想用普罗科菲耶夫的罗密欧与朱丽叶,我也很喜欢,‘酷;我把它归到可能性极大的那部分里!’但结果变成没可能了。”

After considering several music possibilities, one morning Wilson suggested Tchaikovsky's music for the doomed lovers, and it clicked. Wilson also suggested a collaboration with choreographer Sebastian Britten.  

考量了许多音乐之后,有天早晨Wilson推荐用柴可夫斯基的版本,于是拍板。Wilson还推荐了另一位编舞Sebastian Britten参与合作。

"Sebastian was my first client, when I was very young and started choreographing," Wilson said. "I've been looking for opportunities to collaborate, and Sebastian has been particularly inspired by Adam's skating. After worlds, Sebastian emailed me his impressions of Adam's performances, and it was extremely in-depth and profound, and it really touched me. I felt like, you know what, I want to bring my worlds together."

“Sebastian是我很年轻刚开始编舞事业时的第一个客户,”Wilson说,“我正在寻找合作的机会,Sebastian正好被Adam的表演深深打动了。世锦赛后,Sebastian发邮件给我谈了他对Adam表演的印象,非常深刻细微,我很有感触。我非常地想跟他合作。”

"I've never done a full-on character piece," Rippon said. "I'm going to do my best to be Romeo, so I'm going to die at the end. A short program goes by so quickly, but this piece has all the emotions of a long program. I hope everybody likes it. I think it will be a really special program."  

“过去我从没演过很明确的角色,”Rippon说。“我会尽力演好罗密欧,因此还要准备最后死掉。短节目一下就过去了,但这个角色具有自由滑那样的感染力。我希望大家能喜欢。我想这会是一套非常特别的节目。”

In another departure, Rippon says his costume will be designed by fellow skater Molly Oberstar. "She's really into design, and I've always thought she dressed herself really appropriately. Stephanie Handler will make the costumes, but I'm giving the design part to Molly. I'm scared to see what it will look like, but I'm really excited."  

另一方面,Rippon说,他的服装将由冰友Molly Oberstar(茉莉姐姐)帮他设计。“她很懂设计,我总觉得她自己的打扮是那么得体。Stephanie Handler(囧尼的服装师)帮我制作,但我会把设计部分交给Molly。我有点害怕,不知我会穿得像啥,但我很兴奋。”

Rippon said he chose the music for his long program, Rachmaninoff's "Piano Concerto No. 2," partly because he knows it well. It's the first time he has ever chosen the music for a program, rather than a choreographer bringing something to him. "It's a piece I love, and if I could only listen to one piece of music for the rest of my life I would never get sick of this piece," he said. "I loved my long program last season, but I felt a little disconnected from the music. I wish I had something I knew a little better." "I felt this year that he is ready to take something really well-known, even if it's been done before, so he could make his mark by making it his own," Wilson said. "Last year his long was a little more personal. I felt like it was a developmental year; this year I feel like he's really going to make a breakthrough." Rippon spoke of the music with passion and enthusiasm. "Rachmaninoff was a mad scientist when it came to composing music. I can listen to the whole thing and I'm just on the edge of my seat listening to every second of it. I told David, 'There's no way we can make a four-and-a-half minute program out of this.'" Rippon and Wilson choreographed the program about two weeks ago. "I'm doing my best to get used to it," Rippon said. "It feels like it's come together. I'm so happy with the choreography David has given me and so grateful because he's incredible, a genius. I only hope I can do it justice. I want everyone to go through the emotions with me when I'm out on the ice." "He listens to the piece every day," added Wilson. "A lot of the parts we fell in love with were very similar. He's young, with a pure inspiration of what he loves, and this piece really speaks to him. There's something about his buttery style, his angelic quality, and the way he floats across the ice, that seems made for this piece. And on a deeper, personal level it seems made for him." For the first time in Rippon's career, a quad is part of the jump layout of the long program. "I'm working on it and I really think I can do it," he said. He had considered putting a quad in last year but decided to concentrate on the triple Axel, which he had only started landing midway through the season before. "After Four Continents I added the quad into the program, but as worlds got closer we decided to just keep doing what I'd been doing all season." Rippon will debut at least one of the new programs at the Japan Open on October 2, before competing with them at Skate America and Skate Canada.

Rippon说他自己选择了拉赫马尼诺夫的第二钢琴协奏曲作为自由滑音乐,部分是因为他比较熟悉这个曲子。这是他第一次为自己的节目选曲而不是由编舞人员推荐。“这是我喜欢的片段,即使我的余生只允许听一段音乐,这段音乐也不会使我厌烦。”他说。“我喜欢上赛季的自由滑节目,但我感觉和音乐有点脱节。我希望能用一些更熟悉的音乐。”“我感觉今年他准备采用一些众所周知的曲目,即便过去经常被使用。他将为它们打上自己独特的标记。”Wilson说。“去年他的自由滑比较小众。今年需要进一步发展;我感到他即将取得突破。”Rippon充满激情和狂热地谈论他的音乐。“拉赫玛尼诺夫写作音乐时是疯狂的科学家。我能听完整部作品,每秒钟都(激动人心)只能勉强坐得住。我告诉David,‘不可能用到比这更适合四分半节目的音乐了。’”Rippon和Wilson两星期前一起给节目编舞。“我尽全力去适应,”Rippon说,“我们好像总有共同语言。我十分满意David给我的编排,我很感激他,因为他就是个难以置信的天才。我只希望能够表现出来。希望我在冰场上能够让每个人与我一同感受这种激情。”“他每天都在听这段音乐,”Wilson补充,“在很多方面我们爱上的感受是相同的。他很年轻,对于所爱的东西灵感很纯粹,这段音乐很好地诠释了他的观念。他温柔的风格,天使般的气质,飘然滑过冰面的方式,就好像在演奏这段音乐。个人深深感觉这段音乐好像就是为他所写的。”在Rippon的职业生涯中,将要第一次在自由滑中使用四周跳。“我正在练习,我相信能跳好,”他说。上赛季他曾考虑过使用四周,但后来把精力都投放于三周半,那个动作赛季中段他才刚刚能站稳。“四大洲赛后我在节目中加进了四周跳,但离世锦赛太近了,我们决定还是保持整个赛季中所做的动作。”在参加大奖赛美国站和加拿大站之前,Rippon将要参加10月2日的日本公开赛,至少会在那个赛事上首演至少一套新节目。

"My main goal is just to keep improving my skating and do my best and I can only hope that it will be enough to win," he added. "I'm just so grateful to have such a great training environment here, and the best coaches to help me skate my best. I hope that it's just not in my head that I've really made all these big strides forward. It's a constant battle with myself to keep improving. I hope to make a really big impression this year. I hope I can be really competitive with everybody."

“我的主要目标只是继续提高我的水平,尽自己最大努力,希望那能够使我赢得胜利,”他补充。“我十分荣幸能够拥有如此之好的训练氛围,最好的教练帮助我练出最好的技术。希望这样的大步前进不要仅仅停留在我的想象里。我需要的是不断进步。希望在今年能够有优秀的表现。希望我能够和任何一位对手进行竞争。”

评分

参与人数 4体力 +19 人气 +4 收起 理由
audrey0106 + 5 + 1 辛苦翻译
草珊瑚 + 6 + 1 辛苦翻译
gx010010 + 5 + 1 辛苦辛苦
嘿嘿123 + 3 + 1 辛苦

查看全部评分

audrey0106 发表于 2010-6-29 12:09:04 | 显示全部楼层
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8l37utZxMQ 在水管上找到的长曲音乐,不错听的版本~

另,Molly姐姐跟他是什么关系啊?

还有他说他从没很明确的演过一个角色…啊第一次演就演Romeo,这个角色拿捏不好会演的太…演…
甜心啊,你要拿捏好呐~

再来,版友嘿嘿123说:
Stars on Ice in Toronto (ps,摸脸,感谢你没去米国,要不那帮男的又疯了)

请问那帮男的是…那帮?

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 收起 理由
嘿嘿123 + 5 我脑袋有点晕,时间跨度也太大,1个月前说的 ...

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-6-29 12:19:32 | 显示全部楼层
回复 124# audrey0106

茉莉姐姐是他的青梅竹马好朋友 N多合影 也算“绯闻女友”?她今年22岁,是女单选手,个子很高有175。

评分

参与人数 2体力 +5 人气 +2 收起 理由
嘿嘿123 + 1 最后一点分了
audrey0106 + 5 + 1 热心解答

查看全部评分

嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-6-29 18:28:17 | 显示全部楼层
我觉得dianaeve 姐好辛苦的说,翻译这么多摸脸的东东,我就来娱乐一下吧,做了张摸脸的恶搞图,活跃下气氛,表pia我,我也喜欢摸脸DD能够成熟一点

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
dianaeve + 5 + 1 做图也辛苦啊,汗。

查看全部评分

楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-6-29 18:37:07 | 显示全部楼层
回复 126# 嘿嘿123

刚才有点空,翻完了。

都知道辛苦咋也不给我加分啊= =

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
嘿嘿123 + 5 + 1 我看到的时候已经过了加分时间,囧

查看全部评分

嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-7-8 21:58:02 | 显示全部楼层
摸脸最近有什么表演么,或是新节目出来了吗
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-9 09:19:51 | 显示全部楼层
回复 128# 嘿嘿123

根据他主页的消息
July 24-25, 2010
The Ice (他去年就参加了)
Nagano, Japan 日本长野
 楼主| dianaeve 发表于 2010-7-9 09:27:12 | 显示全部楼层
7月3日 代表教练Orser组织的长跑队参加加拿大多伦多的长跑活动(LGBT旗下基金会Pride and Rememberance的活动)
粉丝拍的照片

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
嘿嘿123 + 5 + 1 thx,我在辛苦寻找某个提供签名照的姑娘
audrey0106 + 5 + 1 感谢即时消息

查看全部评分

嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-7-9 20:44:54 | 显示全部楼层
我喜欢英语帝,所以我来巴结老姐您了哈 送图,第二张图充分掌控了您的爱好,可用作签名。。本人制作

七分钟的剧场 发表于 2010-7-10 13:20:26 | 显示全部楼层
看了图片发现摸脸的肌肉逐渐成型了,恭喜啊
嘿嘿123 发表于 2010-7-11 10:18:42 | 显示全部楼层
yeste 发表于 2010-7-11 15:15:36 | 显示全部楼层