[复制链接]
crazyraul7 发表于 2010-1-17 14:34:01 | 显示全部楼层
“秋天”不是挺好嘛~咋换了捏~汗…反正不重要~把跳跃安全滴做下来才是王道~某人嫩加把劲哇~

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
外貌协会白金VIP + 5 + 1 大概他不喜欢秋天喜欢春天XDDD

查看全部评分

静静相对 发表于 2010-1-17 14:38:27 | 显示全部楼层
Here is the beginning of the translation of the interview from Sport Dimanche (in the Stéphane on TV thread):

Woman: So much has happened to you in your 10 year career at the highest level!  When we see these images of you in October 2008, when you announced your retirement, were you honest with yourself, when you said it was without regrets?

S: Well, it was without regrets, since my health wasn't there.  However, what I can see in the footage is that passion is there, in every second of the report, and that in the end, today, I have the possibility to fight, I have the weapons to fight, and the desire is there, and that's it… I'll be there at the European Championships.

W: It's the Olympics in particular that brought you back to competition.  These Olympics will be your third, since we tend to forget you were already part of the adventure in Salt Lake City, when you were 16.

S: (interrupting, nodding and smiling) Exactly!

W: So what do you think is so special about the Olympics, in one or two words?

S: Well, it's hard to explain… I think the best way to (hesitates) to know what it's like is to take part in Olympic Games because there are so many things, so many adventures , whether it was in Salt Lake City, whether it was in Turin, the Olympics were completely different for me.  And that's what drives us, to want to know what will happen, and the desire to outdo yourself, to show the world what you're capable of.  And at the same time, there's this “sport family” which gathers for over two weeks and this desire to move, to do well, you can feel it in the Olympic village, you can feel it in the ice rink, you can feel it in the audience, and I think that's what all the athletes want to experience, this passion for sport.

W: Turin, the silver medal, is it still vivid in your mind?

S: Well, clearly, seeing all those images again, you see the tears again, you hum… I can't hide what I feel deep down inside and I have to say that Turin will remain engraved in my memory forever.  Now, the future is still up ahead and I can do it again, so I'm gonna give it all I have.

W: How about we look at a few images, because, that day, you were in a terrible state!

S: Oh yes? (laughs) Well, let's watch.

In the video: S: This was really the longest day of my life.

W from studio, talking over video : Do you remember?  You had the flu and it's true it was a real fight, every second of it.

S: Well, what was also strange was that, two weeks before the Olympics I uh… (stops, doesn't know how to continue)

W: Hurt your knee.

S: Yes, I hurt my knee.  I had elongated a tendon and so we had done everything we could so that I could skate without pain and we had made a (interrupts, comments image) yeah, those are sort of … (both laugh, gets back to subject) we had made a knee brace for me to train without pain and then we had realized it was really awful to have to give a performance with the knee brace so hum… Yeah, it's kind of the same situation now, where there is a lot of physiotherapy, where it is essential to be really careful about each training session, and, at the same time, there is this will behind everything。
And here's the end of the interview:

W: We saw Plushenko.  You'll face him again this season.  He also made his comeback.

S: That's true.

W: This confrontation, this duel, does it scare you?

S: It doesn't scare me more than other things.  I mean, it's just another competition… and I'll see him again before the Olympics in Tallinn.

W: (I'm sorry, but I don't understand the name of the guy) you'll be Stéphane Lambiel's boss in Vancouver, a medal, four years later, do you believe it's possible?

The guy whose name I didn't catch: He's the boss, not me! (all laugh) Ah yes, it was like a Christmas present when he announced his comeback.  I think it' great for Swiss sport, and for the entire delegation that's going to Vancouver, it means having a star in the team.  We have magnificent athletes now in the Olympic team, with Cuche, Defago, Lambiel, the bobsledders, there are so many good athletes who have a chance of getting a medal in Vancouver and I think his participation is of great value.  And I see the energy, it's important for me, this energy, this motivation, this passion… this is great, really!

W: Stéphane, you will present a new LP, you mentioned it earlier, a new LP at the Europeans.  You will keep the Guillaume Tell SP by Rossini.  However, it's the end for the tango, which we should see soon (talking about the images) , right now we're still looking at the SP.  We learned Monday on your website that you will skate to La Traviata by Verdi in your new LP.  You like to make your life more complicated, don't you?  A new LP, just a few weeks before Europeans.

S: If I do it, it's not to complicate my life, on the contrary.  This decision was taken after having given it a lot of thought.  And it's true I very much enjoyed skating this tango, but I couldn't see myself skating it at the Olympics, seeing as the music... (hesitates) I don't know, it doesn't give me this freshness I need for the Olympics.  I'm here, I want to do well, I want to do my best and I want to show freshness, this freshness I have in me now, so La Traviata by Verdi…

W: (interrupting) Fits better?

S: … Will fit the state of mind in which I am now a lot better.

W: You've come back to competition, but that doesn't mean you have given up exhibitions.  There's a big event coming up for you, Art on Ice in Lausanne on March 8th and 9th.  By the way, hurry up if you want tickets, it's already all sold out in Zurich!  After all these competitions, all this energy expense of which you've just spoken, will there still be energy for shows?

S: But there will still be energy for a huge amount of things!  And I think being on the ice is simply the act of filling myself up with energy, positive energy, and I hope I will be able to skate for a very long time.

W: With a podium in Tallinn.

S: With a podium in Tallinn, and, why not, a gold medal (laughs) .  It would be, it would be…

Man in grey suit: Well, we hope that'll be the case.  May I conclude with a “trick question”?

S: (sort of interrupting) Of course!

M: You said that…

S: (interrupting) I'm ready! (all laugh)

M: You said you were coming back to the competitive world to become Olympic champion… What if it didn't go well at the European Championships?  If you end up, say 4th or 5th, could it jeopardize your Olympics?  Even if you earn the right to represent Switzerland?

S: Of course not, of course not; when you take part in a competition, it means you accept that things could go wrong.  And the athlete, every athlete, is ready for everything to go as planned, or for everything to go wrong.  Now, what I can tell you, and what I know, is that I will do my best, I will do my best to make everything work, and if it doesn't work, I'll have no regrets: the road is great, I've spent great moments since my comeback during which we've built each piece of this Olympic preparation, and, in the end, the result isn't all that important.  It's obvious that I want this medal, it's obvious that victory would be great, but the road to get there (hand gesture that says it's exquisite) is awesome!

M: Thank you Stéphane.  You'll have understood that we wish you all the best at the European Championships。
大概是2010年1月10日时的一个采访,某粉用英文翻译了一下,youtube上应该能够看到这个视频采访的。
他看起来太忧郁了,不过气质是越来越好了。

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 眼花.....
外貌协会白金VIP + 5 + 1 踹去自我介绍~哈哈哈

查看全部评分

外貌协会白金VIP 发表于 2010-1-17 22:26:57 | 显示全部楼层
多谢楼上亲~~~
这一次的翻译不是很常见的那几位了~~~不过也是瑞士本土姑娘,AS上的kallianna君~~~非常非常感谢她~~~

1分零七秒起那段小MONTAGE做的挺好的,最后那个慢镜很赞啊~
YOUTUBE不好扒,直接上视频下载吧(大感谢扒视频的NAMIKI~~)
2010-01-10 sport dimanche - stephane in studio.avi
(100.29M, 2010年1月24日 晚上10:02 到期)

评分

参与人数 2体力 +10 人气 +2 收起 理由
歆琰霏羽 + 5 + 1 扑倒蛋糕。
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 燕尾服还有一种称呼..企鹅装....啊

查看全部评分

鱼类 发表于 2010-1-18 16:04:59 | 显示全部楼层

Swiss Stephane Lambiel, Figure Skating double World Champion, answers journalist's questions during a press conference in Lausanne, Switzerland, 11 January 2010.

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
marlin + 5 + 1 大感谢鱼头~~

查看全部评分

静静相对 发表于 2010-1-18 22:37:52 | 显示全部楼层
AS上的跟进速度很快,小兰今天欧锦赛前的训练视频,茶花女的雏形大概就是这个样子了:http://go.sharehub.com/shared/d8 ... 3-80c7-5b79ec03ec20 刚下载简单过了一遍,节目的前半部份保留了“布宜诺斯艾利斯的秋”中的一些舞蹈编排,练习视频中还是没有尝试做3A,只做了几个简单的跳跃动作,腰上还套了保护或者辅助的东西,不过我的感觉是他非常的投入和自信,精神状态很好。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
外貌协会白金VIP + 5 + 1 感谢发布视频

查看全部评分

静静相对 发表于 2010-1-18 23:19:36 | 显示全部楼层
以训练的情况看,小兰应该只能上一个4T,连跳后面+2T更现实些,呵呵,那个真是我的一厢情原啦,心疼死了~
Wilwarin 发表于 2010-1-18 23:22:36 | 显示全部楼层
没什么好说的,只有加油了
希望所遭受的终有回报。
emilieliu 发表于 2010-1-19 04:10:24 | 显示全部楼层
这个男人怎么越来越帅了啊!太帅了。而且明显觉得退出和复出让他成熟了好多,好喜欢他说话的样子,和语气。成熟稳重又很有激情。而且高水平运动员好多都特牛气冲冲的样子,我特别讨厌那种别人采访的时候正眼都不看一眼记者的运动员。stephane好真诚好可爱。难怪老天那么眷顾他。
Allez Steph!!!
emilieliu 发表于 2010-1-19 04:12:13 | 显示全部楼层
马上EUROS了,哪,长节目换掉了,大家都知道了吧……
新节目La Traviata,即威尔第的歌剧《茶花女》
~~~
他从10月还是11月就开始练了(大概这就是为什么今年的练习图里,总能看见他在练两个节目都没有的SPIRAL……)
他自己BLOG里说:“圣诞假期我都不能休息……因为我准备了一个新节目!所以我要练啊练啊练~~~~马上就到欧锦赛了,偶真激动~~~喂喂大家都要来看我都要来看我哦~~”
(众:只有花痴才会大老远的飞去平均气温零下十来度的塔林看你吧-_-||||)

我当年跑到不知道零下多少度的华沙去看他,他最后都没来。我再那吹了四天的风雪。

评分

参与人数 1体力 +5 人气 +1 收起 理由
外貌协会白金VIP + 5 + 1 泪……抱抱艾米莉……

查看全部评分

maruko_221 发表于 2010-1-19 10:52:37 | 显示全部楼层
这个男人怎么越来越帅了啊!太帅了。而且明显觉得退出和复出让他成熟了好多,好喜欢他说话的样子,和语气。 ...
emilieliu 发表于 2010-1-19 04:10

这就是所谓老男人的魅力...请继续吧......期待他的新外皮...不过可以想象,估计和雷鸟那套八成相似,除非他想穿紧身胸衣

希望他的伤病早日恢复.看见他吃止痛片,觉得好辛苦
Annieca 发表于 2010-1-19 17:04:48 | 显示全部楼层

评分

参与人数 3体力 +15 人气 +3 收起 理由
外貌协会白金VIP + 5 + 1 最近变得上相了……ANN签名好搞
maruko_221 + 5 + 1 忧郁的老男人。。。。
凡男森 + 5 + 1 谢谢Annie

查看全部评分

静静相对 发表于 2010-1-19 19:41:45 | 显示全部楼层

测试一下,最近喜欢的两张Stephane 的图片。